Subject: [MMUSIC] draft mmusic agenda for Chicago

From: "Jean-Francois Mule" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 06:28:05 -0600

See below, let us know if we missed any request.
Jean-Francois.

Multiparty Multimedia Session Control (MMUSIC) Working Group
============================================================

CHAIRS:   Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
          Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
          Jean-Francois Mule <[email-masked]>

AGENDA
Tuesday, July 24, 2007, 15:20-17:20 (Afternoon Session II)
----------------------------------------------------------
15:20   Introduction and progress report          (Chairs, 5)

15:25   Source-Specific Media Attributes in SDP (J Lennox, 15)
        draft-lennox-mmusic-sdp-source-attributes-01.txt

15:40   Media Description for IKE in SDP       (M Saito, 10)
        draft-saito-mmusic-sdp-ike-01.txt

15:50   Configuring DSCP of SDP Established Media Streams
        draft-polk-mmusic-dscp-attribute-01.txt
								(J Polk,
10)

16:00   An SDP Offer/Answer Mechanism to Enable File Transfer
        draft-ietf-mmusic-file-transfer-mech-03.txt
                                                (M Garcia, 20)

16:20   Multiple Packetization Times in SDP: Problem Statement
                                                (M Garcia, 10)
        draft-garcia-mmusic-multiple-ptimes-problem-00.txt

16:30   SDP Capability Negotiation
                                               (Andreasen, 30)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-capability-negotiation-06.txt

17:00    tbd

Wednesday, July 25, 2007, 13:00-15:00 (Afternoon Session I)
-----------------------------------------------------------
13:00    RTSP 2.0                           (M Westerlund, 10)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-15.txt

13:10    RTSP NAT                           (M Westerlund, 10)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation-00.txt

13:20    ICE TCP                            (J Rosenberg, 30)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-tcp-04.txt

13:50    tbd

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic