Subject: [MMUSIC] [Fwd: Please confirm (conf#02fa898d1296c0583f0e82a8d54500e8)]

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 14:50:09 -0500

I hate it when IETFers use this stuff. No, I'm not sending a
confirmation message. Read it on the list.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Please confirm (conf#02fa898d1296c0583f0e82a8d54500e8)
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 13:45:46 CDT
From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

<< IMPORTANT INFORMATION! >>

This is an automated message.

The message you sent (attached below) requires confirmation
before it can be delivered. To confirm that you sent the
message below, just hit the "R"eply button and send this
message back (you don't need to edit anything). Once this is
done, no more confirmations will be necessary.

This email account is protected by:
Active Spam Killer (ASK) V2.5.2 - (C) 2001-2004 by Marco Paganini
For more information visit http://www.paganini.net/ask

--- Original Message Follows ---

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
To: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] Re: [Sip] Re: [BEHAVE] Re: ICE deployment data before

(Original message truncated)

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic