Subject: [MMUSIC] New attributes type values

From: "Guy Lepine" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:53:17 -0400

Hi Jonathan,

While implementing the ICE connectivity check by reading section 18 of
draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-16, I stumbled upon the (small) difficulty of
finding the ICE-CONTROLLED and ICE-CONTROLLING attributes type values. I
eventually found them in section 19.2. I suggest to either adding their
type values in section 18.5 as it is done for the PRIORITY and
USE-CANDIDATE attributes or to refer all of them to section 19.2.
Personally, I would prefer the former option.

I also suggest referring to attribute type values instead of attribute
values and to attribute values instead of attribute contents, so it
would be more consistent with section 14 of
draft-ietf-behave-rfc3489bis-07.

Regards,
Guy

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic