Subject: [MMUSIC] Updated agenda for Chicago

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 15:37:32 +0100

Multiparty Multimedia Session Control (MMUSIC) Working Group
============================================================

CHAIRS:  Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
          Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
          Jean-Francois Mule <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

Tuesday, 24 July 2007 at 15:20-17:20 (Red Lacquer)
--------------------------------------------------
15:20   Introduction and progress report                     (Chairs, 5)

15:25   Source-Specific Media Attributes in SDP             (Lennox, 15)
         draft-lennox-mmusic-sdp-source-attributes-01.txt

15:40   Media Description for IKE in SDP                     (Saito, 10)
         draft-saito-mmusic-sdp-ike-01.txt

15:50   Configuring DSCP of SDP Established Media Streams     (Polk, 10)
         draft-polk-mmusic-dscp-attribute-01.txt

16:00   SDP Offer/Answer Mechanism for File Transfer        (Garcia, 20)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-file-transfer-mech-03.txt

16:20   Multiple Packetization Times in SDP                 (Garcia, 10)
         draft-garcia-mmusic-multiple-ptimes-problem-00.txt

16:30   Signaling media decoding dependency in SDP         (Schierl, 10)
         draft-schierl-mmusic-layered-codec-04.txt

16:40   SDP Capability Negotiation                       (Andreasen, 30)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-capability-negotiation-06.txt

17:10   End

Wednesday, 25 July 2007 at 13:00-15:00 (Monroe)
-----------------------------------------------
13:00   Introduction                                         (Chairs, 5)

13:05   RTSP 2.0                                        (Westerlund, 10)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-15.txt

13:15   RTSP NAT                                        (Westerlund, 10)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation-00.txt

13:25   ICE TCP                                          (Rosenberg, 30)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-tcp-04.txt

13:55   End

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic