Subject: [MMUSIC] Please review the new draft "Bandwidth attributes in SDP Offer/Answer model"

From: "Desineni, Harikishan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 19:00:21 -0700

Please use this thread to post comments on
draft-hdesinen-mmusic-oa-bw-attr-00.txt. Many details in this draft are
based on the e-mail discussions on
draft-hdesinen-mmusic-oa-send-bw-attr-02.

http://people.qualcomm.com/hdesinen/draft-hdesinen-mmusic-oa-bw-attr-00.
txt

For past discussions on "draft-hdesinen-mmusic-oa-send-bw-attr-02",
follow the e-mail thread "Proposal to modify RFC3890 TIAS in
offer/answer" posted on 04/17/2007.

[I posted -00 version of the draft on 6th July but it did not appear on
IETF pages so far. The above link will be kept active until the draft
appears on IETF server.]

Thanks,

Hari

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic