Subject: [MMUSIC] ICE-17 is here

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 10:08:14 -0400

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-17.txt

Changes from -16 reflect comments received during the second WGLC 
period. These are:

* clarified that STUN keepalives are not sent by lite implementations

* foundation includes transport protocol (UDP only for this spec)

* clarified concluding ICE for ICE-lite implementations that are controlled

* removed link-local v6 addresses from ICE-lite usage

* alignment with rfc3489bis-07 terminology and concepts

* moved section on Ta and RTO computation to an appendix and clarified
   how operation differs in the gathering and connectivity check phases

I believe we are done. I have not asked for agenda time for ICE during 
mmusic (yay!).

-Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic