Subject: [MMUSIC] Draft agenda for Vancouver

From: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 09:39:09 +0200

Folks,

please find attached the draft MMUSIC agenda for Vancouver.
We still have a second slot reserved (due to painful
experience from the past), but it looks like we are getting
our plate cleared nicely.

If anything is missing, please let us know.

Joerg

Multiparty Multimedia Session Control (MMUSIC) Working Group
============================================================

CHAIRS:  Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
          Jean-Francois Mule <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

Tuesday, 4 December 2007 at 13:00-15:00
---------------------------------------
13:00   Introduction and progress report                    (Chairs, 10)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-19.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-tcp-05.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-file-transfer-mech-05.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-qos-identification-00.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-connectivity-precon-03.txt
         draft-ietf-sip-dtls-srtp-framework-00.txt
         draft-levin-mmusic-xml-media-control-12.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-capability-negotiation-07.txt

13:10   An SDP Extension for Media Loopback                 (Hedeyat, 5)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-media-loopback-07.txt

13:15   SDP Elements for FEC Framework                       (Begen, 10)
         draft-begen-fecframe-sdp-elements-00.txt

13:25   RTSP Asynchronous Notification                 (Stiemerling, 10)
         draft-stiemerling-rtsp-announce-00.txt

13:35   Signaling media decoding dependency in SDP         (Schierl, 10)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-decoding-dependency-00.txt

13:45   Source-Specific Media Attributes in SDP             (Lennox, 10)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-source-attributes-00.txt

13:55   SDP media capabilities Negotiation                    (Even, 30)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-capabilities-02.txt

14:25   An SDP Control Package Attribute                   (Boulton, 10)
         draft-boulton-mmusic-sdp-control-package-attribute-00.txt

14:35   RTSP 2.0                                        (Westerlund, 20)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-16.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-05.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation-00.txt

14:55   End

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic