Subject: [MMUSIC] MMUSIC Agenda Update

From: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 17:30:23 +0200

Below is the updated agenda (note the slight re-arrangement
on Tuesday).

Joerg

Multiparty Multimedia Session Control (MMUSIC) Working Group
============================================================

CHAIRS:  Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
          Jean-Francois Mule <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

Tuesday, 4 December 2007 at 13:00-15:00
---------------------------------------
13:00   Introduction and progress report                    (Chairs, 10)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-19.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-tcp-05.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-file-transfer-mech-05.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-qos-identification-00.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-connectivity-precon-03.txt
         draft-ietf-sip-dtls-srtp-framework-00.txt
         draft-levin-mmusic-xml-media-control-12.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-capability-negotiation-07.txt

13:10   SDP media capabilities Negotiation                    (Even, 30)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-capabilities-02.txt

13:40   An SDP Extension for Media Loopback                 (Hedeyat, 5)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-media-loopback-07.txt

13:45   Source-Specific Media Attributes in SDP             (Lennox, 10)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-source-attributes-00.txt

13:55   Signaling media decoding dependency in SDP         (Schierl, 10)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-decoding-dependency-00.txt

14:05   SDP Elements for FEC Framework                       (Begen, 10)
         draft-begen-fecframe-sdp-elements-00.txt

14:15   An SDP Control Package Attribute                   (Boulton, 10)
         draft-boulton-mmusic-sdp-control-package-attribute-00.txt

14:25   RTSP Asynchronous Notification                 (Stiemerling, 10)
         draft-stiemerling-rtsp-announce-00.txt

14:35   RTSP 2.0                                        (Westerlund, 20)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-16.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-05.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation-00.txt

14:55   End

Thursday, 6 December 2007 at 9:00-11:30
---------------------------------------
09:00   Multiple Packetization Times in SDP              (Willekens, 15)
         draft-garcia-mmusic-multiple-ptimes-problem-01.txt

09:15   Analysis of Middlebox Interactions              (Tschofenig, 15)
         draft-mmusic-stucker-media-path-middleboxes-00.txt

09:30   End

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic