Subject: [MMUSIC] Comment to ICE-19

From: "Alfred E. Heggestad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 16:04:14 +0100

A small comment to draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-19:

Section 20.1. NAT and Firewall Types:

    In networks with behave-compliant NAT,
    ICE will work without the need for a TURN server, thus improving
    voice quality, increasing call setup times, and reducing the...
                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

-> Is it really true that call setup times are increased in BEHAVE
    compliant networks? I would think that the call setup time would
    be decreased..

/alfred

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 21:22:06 -0500

Bug. Thanks for catching. I'll fix in auth48.

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com