Subject: [MMUSIC] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-19

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 11:09:00 -0400

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-19.txt has been successfuly submitted by Jonathan Rosenberg and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-mmusic-ice
Revision:	 19
Title:		 Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE): A Protocol for Network Address Translator (NAT) Traversal for Offer/Answer Protocols
Creation_date:	 2007-10-29
WG ID:		 mmusic
Number_of_pages: 119

Abstract:
This document describes a protocol for Network Address Translator
(NAT) traversal for UDP-based multimedia sessions established with
the offer/answer model.  This protocol is called Interactive
Connectivity Establishment (ICE).  ICE makes use of the Session
Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN) protocol and its extension,
Traversal Using Relay NAT (TURN).  ICE can be used by any protocol
utilizing the offer/answer model, such as the Session Initiation
Protocol (SIP).

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic