Subject: [MMUSIC] Updated MMUSIC agenda

From: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 12:58:36 +0200

Folks,

please find below the updated MMUSIC agenda.

Joerg

Multiparty Multimedia Session Control (MMUSIC) Working Group
============================================================

CHAIRS:  Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
          Jean-Francois Mule <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

Tuesday, 4 December 2007 at 13:00-15:00
---------------------------------------
13:00   Introduction and progress report                    (Chairs, 10)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-19.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-tcp-05.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-file-transfer-mech-05.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-qos-identification-00.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-connectivity-precon-03.txt
         draft-ietf-sip-dtls-srtp-framework-00.txt
         draft-levin-mmusic-xml-media-control-12.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-capability-negotiation-07.txt

13:10   SDP media capabilities Negotiation                    (Even, 30)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-capabilities-02.txt

13:40   Source-Specific Media Attributes in SDP             (Lennox, 10)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-source-attributes-00.txt

13:50   An SDP Extension for Media Loopback                 (Hedeyat, 5)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-media-loopback-07.txt

13:55   Multiple Packetization Times in SDP              (Willekens, 15)
         draft-garcia-mmusic-multiple-ptimes-problem-01.txt

14:10   Signaling media decoding dependency in SDP         (Schierl, 10)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-decoding-dependency-00.txt

14:20   SDP Elements for FEC Framework                       (Begen, 10)
         draft-begen-fecframe-sdp-elements-00.txt

14:30   RTSP Asynchronous Notification                 (Stiemerling, 10)
         draft-stiemerling-rtsp-announce-00.txt

14:40   RTSP 2.0                                        (Westerlund, 20)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-16.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-05.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation-00.txt

15:00   End

Thursday, 6 December 2007 at 9:00-11:30
---------------------------------------
09:00   ICE TCP                                          (Rosenberg, 10)
         draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-tcp-05.txt

09:10   Analysis of Middlebox Interactions              (Tschofenig, 15)
         draft-sipping-stucker-media-path-middleboxes-00.txt

09:25   Media Description for IKE in SDP                      (Wing, 10)
         draft-saito-mmusic-sdp-ike-02.txt

09:35   End

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic