Subject: [MMUSIC] Session Identifier

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 12:45:09 +0300

Hi all.

Can someone, please, explain the difference between the "Session ID" in
the SDP (in the "o=" line)  and the "Session" that appears in the RTSP
header.

Regards,

Amit Yedidia
Elbit System Ltd.

Email: [email-masked]
Tel: 972-4-8318905
----------------------------------------------------------

The information in this e-mail transmission contains proprietary and business 
sensitive information.  Unauthorized interception of this e-mail may constitute 
a violation of law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby 
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this 
communication is strictly prohibited. You are also asked to contact the sender 
by reply email and immediately destroy all copies of the original message.
_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Rémi Denis-Courmont <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 12:52:47 +0300

On Monday 25 August 2008 12:45:09 ext [email-masked], you 
> the SDP (in the "o=" line)  and the "Session" that appears in the RTSP

They bear absolutely no relationship with one another.

-- 
Rémi Denis-Courmont
Maemo Software, Nokia Devices R&D
_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic