Subject: [MMUSIC] SETUP with SDP

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 08:26:48 +0300

Hi all,

In case a Client want to setup a record session (Client sends stream to
Server), does it have to be done by sending  ANNOUNCE (with SDP) and
then SETUP to the server (as desdcribed in RFC2324 section 14.6)? or is
it possible to send only SETUP with SDP (contains session parameters)?

Regards,

Amit Yedidia
Elbit System Ltd.

Email: [email-masked]
Tel: 972-4-8318905
----------------------------------------------------------

The information in this e-mail transmission contains proprietary and business 
sensitive information.  Unauthorized interception of this e-mail may constitute 
a violation of law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby 
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this 
communication is strictly prohibited. You are also asked to contact the sender 
by reply email and immediately destroy all copies of the original message.
_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic