Subject: [MMUSIC] Upload of draft-greevenbosch-mmusic-parallax-attribute

From: Bert Greevenbosch <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 09:16:11 +0800

Hello all,

I have uploaded an individual draft
"draft-greevenbosch-mmusic-parallax-attribute".

The draft concerns streaming in 3D. More precisely, it defines a new
ParallaxInfo attribute in SDP, which is used to signal the displayed
position of 2D objects, such as text/subtitles or on-screen display, in the
3D space.

The draft can be accessed under the following link:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-greevenbosch-mmusic-parallax-attribut
e/

I look forward to your comments.

Best regards,

Bert

---

Bert Greevenbosch M.Sc.

Senior Research and Standardisation Engineer

email: [email-masked]

telephone: +86-755-28978088

HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO.,LTD.

Building F1 / Floor 8

Huawei Industrial Base

Bantian Longgang

Shenzhen  518129

P.R. China

****************************************************************************
***

This email and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI,
which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed
above. Any use of the information contained here in any way (including, but
not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination)
by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you
receive this email in error, please notify the sender by phone or email
immediately and delete it!

****************************************************************************
**