Subject: [MMUSIC] Two SIMPLE drafts requiring SDP review: volunteers needed

From: "Miguel A. Garcia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 14:41:39 +0200

Hi all,

The SIMPLE WG has asked MMUSIC to review two of their drafts that are 
extending SDP. We would like to get a couple of volunteers who can review 
the SDP in these drafts.

These drafts are:

Connection Establishment for Media Anchoring (CEMA) for the Message 
Session Relay Protocol (MSRP). This draft  describes extensions to the 
MSRP handling of SDP to work in the presence of SIP middle boxes that 
modify SDP offers and answers according to a number of stated 
assumptions. It also defines an SDP extension attribute "a=msrp-cema" to 
indicate support of the extension. Draft available at:

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-simple-msrp-cema/

and:

Multi-party Chat Using the Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP). This 
draft extends SDP to initiate an MSRP session towards a chatroom and 
supply the chatroom with a nickname, or learn that the chatroom supports 
private messaging. The relevant sections are 8, 9 and 10.

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-simple-chat/

The "CEMA" draft is currenly in WGLC, so, it would be nice to get the SDP 
rewivew comments as part of their WGLC.

If you have a bit of time, please help us with these reviews. Send 
Flemming and myself an e-mail to indicate your availability.

/Miguel and Flemming

-- 
Miguel A. Garcia
+34-91-339-3608
Ericsson Spain