Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 00:55:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Network Address Translator (NAT) Traversal mechanism for media controlled by Real-Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP)
	Author(s)       : Jeff Goldberg
                          Magnus Westerlund
                          Thomas Zeng
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-12.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2012-05-07

   This document defines a solution for Network Address Translation
   (NAT) traversal for datagram based media streams setup and controlled
   with Real-time Streaming Protocol version 2 (RTSP 2.0).  It uses
   Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) adapted to use RTSP as a
   signalling channel, defining the necessary extra RTSP extensions and
   procedures.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-12.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat/

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 10:39:03 +0200

WG,

This version of the RTSP NAT specification contains some actual changes.

- Specifies how one may Optionally use RFC 6544 TCP based candidates
with RTSP.

- Found a syntax bug related to ICE password and ufrag. They may
contain characters that aren't allowed outside of double quote in RTSP
transport parameters. Thus the syntax has been changed to put the
password and ufrag values inside double quotes.

- Updated IANA section to better meet the respective registries rules.

- A number of editorial changes.

Diff from the previous version.
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-12

I would appreciate a review of this to confirm that this document is in
fact ready for WG last call.

Thanks

Magnus Westerlund

On 2012-05-07 09:55, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
> 
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------