Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] WGLC of draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-29.txt

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 15:00:53 +0200

On 2012-04-18 15:02, Miguel A. Garcia wrote:
> This is to start a 4-week Working Group Last Call for
> 
>       draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-29.txt
> 
> The WGLC ends on May 16th, 2012. Notice that this is a special 4-week 
> WGLC due to the length of the document.
> 
> We would especially like reviewers to focus on the changes since the last 
> WGLC, which was for version -23.
> 
> Please reply to this e-mail that includes the authors and the mailing list.

An additional change to semantics for the URI is that the "authority",
and query and fragment should be considered to be moved into this
specification. The reason is that it becomes unclear how the RFC3986
rules sub-rules effect the same name rules in the ID.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 11:40:15 +0200

> Please reply to this e-mail that includes the authors and the mailing list.

We have now received feedback on both the URI and text/parameters media
type that needs some adjustment of the text.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

---

From: "Miguel A. Garcia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 10:38:01 +0200

The WGLC of draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-29.txt is over. Thanks to all 
who provided comments, either as "I read the document and I have no 
comments" or as a set of comments.

 From my recollection of events, there was a comment related to the ABNF 
extension definitions and the qdtext definition of UTF-8. There was also 
another comment triggered by the URI scheme review list. The full 
discussion took place in the URI review list. Here is a link to the 
initial mail:

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/uri-review/current/msg01567.html

With this, I expect the authors to address the received comments in a new 
version of the document, once all the comments are fully discussed and 
agreed.

/Miguel

On 18/04/2012 15:02, Miguel A. Garcia wrote:
> /Miguel

-- 
Miguel A. Garcia
+34-91-339-3608
Ericsson Spain