Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-capabilities-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 14:18:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SDP Media Capabilities Negotiation
	Author(s)       : Robert R Gilman
                          Roni Even
                          Flemming Andreasen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-capabilities-14.txt
	Pages           : 60
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   Session Description Protocol (SDP) capability negotiation provides a
   general framework for indicating and negotiating capabilities in SDP.
   The base framework defines only capabilities for negotiating
   transport protocols and attributes.  In this document, we extend the
   framework by defining media capabilities that can be used to
   negotiate media types and their associated parameters.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-capabilities

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-capabilities-14

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-capabilities-14

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/