Subject: [MMUSIC] draft-keranen-mmusic-ice-address-selection-01

From: Ari Keranen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 13:31:42 +0300

Folks,

We have updated the ICE address selection update draft according to 
comments given at the previous meeting. Give it a read and let us know 
what you think.

Cheers,
Ari

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-keranen-mmusic-ice-address-selection-01.txt
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 11:57:13 +0200

A new version of I-D, draft-keranen-mmusic-ice-address-selection-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ari Keranen and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-keranen-mmusic-ice-address-selection
Revision:	 01
Title:		 Update on Candidate Address Selection for Interactive 
Connectivity Establishment (ICE)
Creation date:	 2012-07-16
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 8
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-keranen-mmusic-ice-address-selection-01.txt
Status: 
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-keranen-mmusic-ice-address-selection
Htmlized: 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-keranen-mmusic-ice-address-selection-01
Diff: 
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-keranen-mmusic-ice-address-selection-01

Abstract:
    This document revisits the rules on how candidate addresses are
    selected and combined when the Interactive Connectivity Establishment
    (ICE) NAT traversal method is used.  This document updates RFCs 5245
    and 6544.

The IETF Secretariat