Subject: [MMUSIC] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-miscellaneous-caps-01.txt

From: "Miguel A. Garcia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 16:31:59 +0200

Just a brief note that we have released a new version of the SDP 
miscellaneous capabilities draft.

There are no changes in this version. This is just to avoid expiration of 
the current draft.

/Miguel

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-miscellaneous-caps-01.txt
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 14:43:45 +0200
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
To: Miguel Garcia A <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>, 
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-miscellaneous-caps-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Miguel A. Garcia-Martin and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-miscellaneous-caps
Revision:	 01
Title:		 Miscellanoues Capabilities Negotiation in the Session 
Description Protocol (SDP)
Creation date:	 2012-08-27
WG ID:		 mmusic
Number of pages: 19
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-miscellaneous-caps-01.txt
Status: 
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-miscellaneous-caps
Htmlized: 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-miscellaneous-caps-01
Diff: 
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-miscellaneous-caps-01

Abstract:
    SDP has been extended with a capability negotiation mechanism
    framework that allows the endpoints to negotiate transport protocols
    and attributes.  This framework has been extended with a media
    capabilities negotiation mechanism that allows endpoints to negotiate
    additional media-related capabilities.  This negotiation is embedded
    into the widely-used SDP offer/answer procedures.

    This memo extends the SDP capability negotiation framework to allow
    endpoints to negotiate three additional SDP capabilities.  In
    particular, this memo provides a mechanism to negotiate bandwidth
    ('b=' line), connection data ('c=' line), and titles ('i=' line for
    each session or media).

The IETF Secretariat