Subject: [MMUSIC] WGLC for draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation-05

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 23:52:39 -0400

This is to announce a 2 week Working Group Last Call for

     draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation-05

as Informational. Please review and provide any comments you may have on 
the document by October 7, 2012. Comments should be sent to the document 
authors and the MMUSIC WG list. If you review the document but do not 
have any comments, please send a note to that effect as well.

Thanks

        Flemming

Draft Info:

This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The Evaluation of Different Network Addres Translator (NAT) Traversal Techniques for Media Controlled by Real-time Streaming Protocol (RTSP)
	Author(s)       : Magnus Westerlund
                           Thomas Zeng
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation-05.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2012-05-07

    This document describes several Network Address Translator (NAT)
    traversal techniques that was considered to be used by Real-time
    Streaming Protocol (RTSP).  Each technique includes a description on
    how it would be used, the security implications of using it and any
    other deployment considerations it has.  There are also disussions on
    how NAT traversal techniques relates to firewalls and how each
    technique can be applied in different use cases.  These findings
    where used when selecting the NAT traversal for RTSP 2.0 standardized
    in the MMUSIC WG.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation-05.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation/