Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-g723-g729-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 10:03:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Offer/Answer Considerations for G723 Annex A and G729 Annex B
        Authors         : Muthu Arul Mozhi Perumal
                          Parthasarathi Ravindran
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-g723-g729-05.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-01-29

Abstract:
   This document provides the offer/answer considerations for the annexa
   parameter of G723 and the annexb parameter of G729, G729D and G729E
   when the value of the annexa or annexb parameter does not match in
   the Session Description protocol (SDP) offer and answer.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-g723-g729/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-g723-g729-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-g723-g729-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Muthu Arul Mozhi Perumal (mperumal)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 18:08:41 +0000

WG,

This addresses the IETF Last Call and Gen-ART review comments.

Muthu

-----Original Message-----
From: I-D-Announce [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 11:34 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-g723-g729-05.txt

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt