Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-19.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 06:28:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : A Network Address Translator (NAT) Traversal Mechanism for Media Controlled by Real-Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP)
        Authors         : Jeff Goldberg
                          Magnus Westerlund
                          Thomas Zeng
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-19.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2014-01-30

Abstract:
   This document defines a solution for Network Address Translation
   (NAT) traversal for datagram based media streams set up and
   controlled with Real-time Streaming Protocol version 2 (RTSP 2.0).
   It uses Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) adapted to use
   RTSP as a signalling channel, defining the necessary RTSP extensions
   and procedures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-19

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-19

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 15:34:48 +0100

Hi,

This version just addresses some nits from Ari.

Cheers

Magnus

On 2014-01-30 15:28, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
> 
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Services, Media and Network features, Ericsson Research EAB/TXM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                 | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------