Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-msid-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 10:33:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Cross Session Stream Identification in the Session Description Protocol
        Author          : Harald Alvestrand
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-msid-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-01-06

Abstract:
   This document specifies a grouping mechanism for RTP media streams
   that can be used to specify relations between media streams.

   This mechanism is used to signal the association between the SDP
   concept of "m-line" and the WebRTC concept of "MediaStream" /
   "MediaStreamTrack" using SDP signaling.

   This document is a work item of the MMUSIC WG, whose discussion list
   is [email-masked].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-msid/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-msid-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-msid-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/