Subject: [MMUSIC] FW: I-D Action: draft-schwarz-sdp-for-gw-01.txt

From: "Schwarz, Albrecht (Albrecht)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 09:48:08 +0000

fyi, this is a spin off activity from
	draft-ietf-mmusic-udptl-dtls 
in order to define additional codepoints as required for DTLS security session termination (so called end-to-access edge security mode) and DTLS transparent forwarding (e.g. as part of end-to-end security mode) in middleboxes.
-Albrecht

-----Original Message-----
From: I-D-Announce [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Donnerstag, 27. März 2014 10:03
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action: draft-schwarz-sdp-for-gw-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SDP codepoints for gateway control
        Author          : Albrecht Schwarz
	Filename        : draft-schwarz-sdp-for-gw-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-03-27

Abstract:
   SDP is used in many signalling protocols at call control level (such
   as SAP, SIP, BICC), bearer control level (such as RTSP, IPBCP) and
   gateway control level (such as H.248/MEGACO, MGCP). Scope of this RFC
   is related to gateway control specific SDP usage. Gateway control
   protocols do usually NOT define and introduce any new SDP parameters,
   however, gateway control protocols need specific SDP parameter values
   in addition to SDP usage at call or bearer control level. Such SDP
   codepoints are collected by this RFC with the purpose of registration
   with IANA.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schwarz-sdp-for-gw/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schwarz-sdp-for-gw-01 

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-schwarz-sdp-for-gw-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt