Subject: [MMUSIC] AD evaluation: draft-ietf-mmusic-udptl-dtls-07

From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 17:11:13 -0700

I have reviewed this document in preparation for IETF last call. It’s in
good shape. I will issue the last call. Couple of nits to be resolved with
any last call comments:

Section 1:
s/clearly defined, well understood and implementations are widely
available./clearly defined and well understood and implementations are
widely available./

Section 4.5:
s/same rules of for/same rules for/

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 08:07:46 +0000

Hi Alissa,

Thanks for your review and comments! Reply inline.

>I have reviewed this document in preparation for IETF last call. It’s in good shape. I will issue the last call. Couple of nits to be resolved with any last call comments:
>
>Section 1:
>s/clearly defined, well understood and implementations are widely available./clearly defined and well understood and implementations are widely available./
>
>Section 4.5:

We'll do the changes as suggested.

Do you want us to do them now, before the IESG review, and submit a new version of the draft?

Regards,

Christer

---

From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 12:05:13 -0700

On 5/28/14, 1:07 AM, "Christer Holmberg" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>>good shape. I will issue the last call. Couple of nits to be resolved
>>with any last call comments:
>>
>>Section 1:

No, you can wait until LC ends.

Thanks,
Alissa