Subject: [MMUSIC] RFC 7261 on Offer/Answer Considerations for G723 Annex A and G729 Annex B

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 14:46:36 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7261

        Title:      Offer/Answer Considerations for G723 Annex 
                    A and G729 Annex B 
        Author:     M. Perumal, P. Ravindran
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 14097
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-g723-g729-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7261.txt

This document provides the offer/answer considerations for the annexa
parameter of G723 and the annexb parameter of G729, G729D, and G729E
when the value of the annexa or annexb parameter does not match in
the Session Description Protocol (SDP) offer and answer.

This document is a product of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC