Subject: [MMUSIC] [mmusic] #16 (rfc4566bis): 4566bis: Section 8.2.4 defines the IANA registry and populates it with the attributes defined in 4566, however, Section 8.2.4 does not specify the name or format of the table.

From: "mmusic issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2014 12:49:00 -0000

#16: 4566bis: Section 8.2.4 defines the IANA registry and populates it with the
attributes defined in 4566, however, Section 8.2.4 does not specify the
name or format of the table.

 This will be fixed.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
Reporter:                |      Owner:  draft-ietf-mmusic-
  [email-masked]       |  [email-masked]
    Type:  defect        |     Status:  new
Priority:  major         |  Component:  rfc4566bis
 Version:                |   Severity:  Active WG Document
Keywords:                |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/mmusic/trac/ticket/16>
mmusic <http://tools.ietf.org/mmusic/>

---

From: "mmusic issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2014 13:01:58 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]

-- 
-------------------------------+--------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect            |     Status:  new
  Priority:  major             |  Component:  rfc4566bis
   Version:                    |   Severity:  Active WG Document
Resolution:                    |   Keywords:
-------------------------------+--------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/mmusic/trac/ticket/16#comment:1>
mmusic <http://tools.ietf.org/mmusic/>