Subject: [MMUSIC] Toronto time for human language draft discussion

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 17:31:37 -0700

Hi to everyone who participated in previous discussions about the 
human language negotiation draft.

I'd like to make progress on this draft.  I think meeting in Toronto 
can help that.  Please participate.

I created a Doodle poll to see if we can find a time in Toronto to 
meet face to face.

Doodle poll for time at Toronto to discuss open issues and moving 
forward with Human Language Negotiation: 
http://doodle.com/pm3mph6xa3m9kupp

Link to current version (-02) of draft: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gellens-negotiating-human-language-02.txt

-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly selected tag: ---------------
Citizens for corrupt government, unclean water, higher taxes,
unsafe streets, and poor schools.