Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-sctp-sdp-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 12:46:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP)-Based Media Transport in the Session Description Protocol (SDP)
        Authors         : Salvatore Loreto
                          Gonzalo Camarillo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-sctp-sdp-07.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   SCTP (Stream Control Transmission Protocol) is a transport protocol
   used to establish associations between two endpoints.  This document
   describes how to express media transport over SCTP in SDP (Session
   Description Protocol).  This document defines the 'SCTP', 'SCTP/DTLS'
   and 'DTLS/SCTP' protocol identifiers for SDP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-sctp-sdp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-sctp-sdp-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-sctp-sdp-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/