Subject: [MMUSIC] Updates to ICE bis and ICE SIP drafts

From: Ari Keränen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 14:25:41 +0300

Hi all,

We have updated the ICE bis and ICE SIP drafts to address (most of) the 
issues discussed during and after the previous meeting. That is:

* connectivity check pacing negotiation

* extension-att-name and -value to use token and *VCHAR instead of 
byte-strings

* allowing to use invalid (all-zeros) address and zero port for related 
address of TURN candidates for privacy reasons

* clarifying use of candidate priorities when using multiple TURN servers

Here are the latest versions and diffs; comments welcome:

ICE bis:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc5245bis-02
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc5245bis-02

ICE SIP:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-03
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-03

Cheers,
Ari