Subject: [MMUSIC] MSID -11 posted

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 14:12:09 +0200

I've posted version -11 of this draft, which includes my September
responses to the July comments on the second Last Call.

I hope this is now in a satisfactory condition.

Harald

-- 
Surveillance is pervasive. Go Dark.

---

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 15:39:15 -0400

Thank you for making the updates Harald.

We have already completed WGLC on this document, however we will give 
people 1 week to review the resulting update, i.e. until October 12, 
2015. In the absence of any further comments, we will then proceed with 
a publication request.

Thanks

-- Flemming (MMUSIC co-chair).

---

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 22:06:13 +0200

> 2015. In the absence of any further comments, we will then proceed with

Thank you for the clear message!

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 11:07:52 +0200

> 2015. In the absence of any further comments, we will then proceed with

Hi,

I have looked at the changes. I think they are fine and resolve the main 
case. I am uncertain if there was intended to be any more explicit to 
resolve the following response to my review from Harald:

> If there are multiple media sections used to describe redundancy
> features, I'm happy to see MSIDs used only to identify the base layer.
> I'll make the identical values "not permitted".

Harald any comment on this?

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Services, Media and Network features, Ericsson Research EAB/TXM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                 | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------