Subject: [MMUSIC] WGLC on draft-ietf-mmusic-proto-iana-registration-02

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 07:19:15 -0400

Greetings MMUSIC

This is to announce a 2 week WGLC on the  draft:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-proto-iana-registration-02

as Proposed Standard. Please review and provide any comments you may 
have on the document by Friday, October 30, 2015. Comments should be 
sent to the document authors and the MMUSIC WG list. If you review the 
document but do not have any comments, please send a note to that effect 
as well.

Thanks

-- Flemming (MMUSIC co-chair)

---

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 15:32:16 -0600

FWIW ... I reviewed this and did not see any problems.

> On Oct 16, 2015, at 5:19 AM, Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Greetings MMUSIC
> 
> as Proposed Standard. Please review and provide any comments you may have on the document by Friday, October 30, 2015. Comments should be sent to the document authors and the MMUSIC WG list. If you review the document but do not have any comments, please send a note to that effect as well.
> 
> Thanks
> 
> _______________________________________________
> mmusic mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic