Subject: [MMUSIC] ICE WG agenda requests for IETF #94

From: Ari Keränen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 21:17:16 +0300

Hi all,

The new ICE WG will have its first meeting at the Yokohama IETF #94. We 
have a 2,5 hour slot on Thursday November 5th.

The WG draft agendas are due on October 19th, so if you would like to 
have a presentation slot at the ICE WG meeting, please let the chairs 
know as soon as possible, but latest Sunday October 18th.

As you can see from the ICE WG charter 
(http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/ice/charter/), the focus of the WG is on 
finalizing ICE bis, Trickle ICE, and dual-stack fairness, but also new 
work that "will make ICE more flexible, robust and more suitable for 
changing mobile environments without major changes to the original ICE" 
is in the scope of the WG.

We will prioritize work that has been already discussed on the mailing 
lists (MMUSIC and/or ICE), so please raise open issues on the ICE list 
already before the meeting.

In your agenda request e-mail please specify the following:

- name of the draft and the presenter
- how much time you would like to have
- outline of major open issues; what needs to be discussed at the meeting
- dependencies to your draft (if any)

Also note that SDP specific ICE documents are discussed at MMUSIC.

Thanks,
Ari & Peter
(ICE WG co-chairs)