Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] Stepping down as MMUSIC co-chair

From: 정경훈 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 22:28:14 +0000 (GMT)

Thank Ari for the service and Bo for taking the responsibility!

Kyunghun Jung

Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.

------- Original Message -------

Sender : Ari Keranen<[email-masked]>

Date : 2015-10-20 07:22 (GMT+09:00)

Title : [MMUSIC] Stepping down as MMUSIC co-chair

Hi all,

Now since I have taken the co-chair position of the new ICE WG, and we
have appointed a new co-chair for MMUSIC, I have stepped down from the
MMUSIC co-chair position.

It has been great (almost) three years and I'd like to thank my co-chair
Flemming and all WG participants for all the good work we got done and
all the fun we had doing it.

Also, please join me welcoming Bo Burman as the new co-chair of MMUSIC!

Thanks,
Ari

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic