Subject: [MMUSIC] Stepping down as MMUSIC co-chair

From: Ari Keränen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 01:22:58 +0300

Hi all,

Now since I have taken the co-chair position of the new ICE WG, and we 
have appointed a new co-chair for MMUSIC, I have stepped down from the 
MMUSIC co-chair position.

It has been great (almost) three years and I'd like to thank my co-chair 
Flemming and all WG participants for all the good work we got done and 
all the fun we had doing it.

Also, please join me welcoming Bo Burman as the new co-chair of MMUSIC!

Thanks,
Ari

---

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 18:32:36 -0400

Thank you Ari for helping out the MMUSIC group and for being an 
excellent co-chair - it's been a pleasure.

Also, welcome Bo and looking forward to having you co-chair the group.

Cheers

-- Flemming

On 10/19/15 6:22 PM, Ari Keränen wrote:
> It has been great (almost) three years and I'd like to thank my 
> co-chair Flemming and all WG participants for all the good work we got 
> done and all the fun we had doing it.
>
> .