Subject: [MMUSIC] MMUSIC Agenda Requests for IETF 94 (Yokohama)

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 07:30:43 -0400

Greetings

IETF94 at Yokohama is rapidly approaching and the MMUSIC WG will be 
having one 2.5 hour meeting this time. Draft submission and initial WG 
agendas are both due October 19th, so if you have anything you would 
like to get on the agenda, please let the chairs know as soon as 
possible (and no later than October 18th).

As usual, we want to ensure we take advantage of our meeting time in a 
productive manner that leads to forward progress. This means that we 
want presenters to come prepared to discuss open issues that have 
already been raised on the mailing list and ideally received some 
feedback already. Priority will be given to drafts that gather attention 
and discussion on the mailing list prior to the meeting. We also aim to 
give adequate time for drafts holding progress elsewhere. To facilitate 
this, please specify in your agenda request e-mail the following:

- name of the draft and the presenter

- how much time you would like

- outline of major open issues; what needs to be discussed at the meeting

- dependencies to your draft (if any)

Also, please note that a new ICE WG has been formed so ICE-specific 
drafts (except for SDP) will be handled there rather than MMUSIC (see 
http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/ice/charter/).

Thanks

     Ari & Flemming (MMUSIC co-chair)