Subject: [MMUSIC] Milestones changed for mmusic WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2016 17:45:08 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit a framework for SDP attributes when
multiplexing as Proposed Standard", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit IANA registrations of SDP 'proto' attribute
for transporting RTP Media over TCP under various RTP profiles as
Proposed Standard", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit SDP extension for cross session stream
identification as Proposed Standard", set due date to April 2016 from
December 2015.

Changed milestone "Submit SDP Negotiation of DataChannel sub-protocols
as Proposed Standard", set due date to May 2016 from December 2015.

Changed milestone "Submit Using Simulcast in SDP and RTP Sessions as
Proposed Standard", set due date to June 2016 from January 2016.

Changed milestone "Submit RTP Payload Format Constraints as Proposed
Standard", set due date to June 2016 from February 2016.

Changed milestone "Submit SDP extensions to negotiate multiplexed
media streams as Proposed Standard", set due date to July 2016 from
December 2015.

Changed milestone "Using the SDP Offer/Answer Mechanism for DTLS", set
due date to September 2016 from February 2016.

Changed milestone "Submit revised SDP specification to IETF as
Proposed Standard", set due date to September 2016 from March 2016.

Changed milestone "Submit MSRP over Data Channels as Proposed
Standard", set due date to October 2016 from March 2016.

Changed milestone "Submit SCTP-Based Media Transport in SDP as
Proposed Standard.", set due date to October 2016 from May 2016.

Changed milestone "Submit SIP usage for Trickle ICE as Proposed
Standard", set due date to December 2016 from February 2016.

Changed milestone "Submit Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE)
with SDP offer/answer and SIP as Proposed Standard", set due date to
December 2016 from April 2016.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/mmusic/charter/