Subject: [MMUSIC] raft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-08.txt: Offer/Answer structure

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 10:53:19 +0000

Hi,

I had a look at raft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-08.txt.

I think the O/A parts of the document needs to be re-structured.

For example, you have:

10. Subsequent Offer/Answer Exchanges

…while the procedures for the initial offer aren't described until:

13.1.1.  Offer in INVITE

In my opinion, we should have the “traditional” "Offer/Answer Considerations section", which describes the initial offer, answer, subsequent offer etc.

Then, in the “SIP Considerations” section, we can describe how offers and answers are carried in SIP etc.

Regards,

Christer

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 11:44:19 +0000

Ok, so I see that sections 4,5 and 6 describe the initial O/A transaction.

But, never the less, I think it should be within one main section.

Regards,

Christer

From: mmusic <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> on behalf of Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Tuesday 24 May 2016 at 13:53
To: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: [MMUSIC] raft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-08.txt: Offer/Answer structure

Hi,

For example, you have:

13.1.1.  Offer in INVITE

Regards,

Christer