Subject: [MMUSIC] draft-ietf-mmusic-msid-15: wrong procedure

From: Miguel París Díaz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 11:54:02 +0200

Hello,
while implementing msid support I have found a wrong description in
"Answerer processing of the Offer" [1]

If I am not wrong, the problem is that this step:

Signal to the user that a new MediaStreamTrack is available.

should be performed only for each media description in the offer, but *NOT*
for each "a=msid" attribute.
This would match with JSEP and PeerConnection specifications, where there
is only one event per MediaStreamTrack with a list of the related
MediaStreams.

Best!!

Refs
[1] https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-msid-15#section-3.2.2

-- 
Miguel París Díaz
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Computer/Software engineer.
Researcher and architect in http://www.kurento.org
http://twitter.com/mparisdiaz
------------------------------------------------------------------------