Subject: [MMUSIC] MMUSIC Agenda Requests for IETF 99 (Prague)

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 08:58:44 -0400

Hi

IETF99 in Prague will be here before you know it, and the MMUSIC WG has 
asked for a 2.5 hour meeting this time. Draft submissions and WG agendas 
are both due in less than 3 weeks, so now would be a good time to start 
preparing and let the chairs know if you have anything you would like to 
get on the agenda.

As usual, we want to ensure we take advantage of our meeting time in a 
productive manner. This means that we want presenters to come prepared 
to discuss open issues that have already been raised on the mailing list 
and ideally received some feedback. Priority will be given to drafts 
that gather attention and discussion on the mailing list prior to the 
meeting. We also aim to give adequate time for drafts holding up 
progress elsewhere. To facilitate this, please specify in your agenda 
request e-mail the following:

- name of the draft and the presenter
- how much time you would like
- outline of major open issues; what needs to be discussed at the meeting
- dependencies to your draft (if any)

Thanks

      Bo & Flemming (MMUSIC co-chairs)