Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 22:38:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control of the IETF.

        Title           : Session Description Protocol (SDP) Offer/Answer procedures for Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE)
        Authors         : Marc Petit-Huguenin
                          Ari Keranen
                          Suhas Nandakumar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-13.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2017-06-27

Abstract:
   This document describes Session Description Protocol (SDP) Offer/
   Answer procedures for carrying out Interactive Connectivity
   Establishment (ICE) between the agents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Suhas Nandakumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 22:43:57 -0700

Hello All

I have submitted version 13 of the ice-sip-sdp draft that incorporates the
changes for the open issues from IETF 98,  except for one that deals with
the Default Candidate/Transport switch recommendations.

Notable changes
1. Draft title has been updated to reflect SDP O/A procedures and not SIP
2. All SIP related text are moved into SIP Considerations Section
3. ice-options definition has been updated to reflect the notes from the
meeting.

please let me know your feedback

Thanks
Suhas

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 10:38 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

>         Title           : Session Description Protocol (SDP) Offer/Answer
> procedures for Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE)
> _______________________________________________
> mmusic mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic
>