Subject: [MMUSIC] Milestones changed for mmusic WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 06:22:48 -0700

Changed milestone "Using the SDP Offer/Answer Mechanism for DTLS", set due
date to July 2017 from February 2017.

Changed milestone "Submit RTP Payload Format Constraints as Proposed
Standard", set due date to August 2017 from March 2017.

Changed milestone "Submit SDP Negotiation of DataChannel sub-protocols as
Proposed Standard", set due date to September 2017 from January 2017.

Changed milestone "Submit Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) with
SDP offer/answer and SIP as Proposed Standard", set due date to September
2017 from April 2017.

Changed milestone "Submit SDP extensions to negotiate multiplexed media
streams as Proposed Standard", set due date to October 2017 from February
2017.

Changed milestone "Submit SIP usage for Trickle ICE as Proposed Standard",
set due date to October 2017 from March 2017.

Changed milestone "Submit Using Simulcast in SDP and RTP Sessions as Proposed
Standard", set due date to October 2017 from March 2017.

Changed milestone "Submit MSRP over Data Channels as Proposed Standard", set
due date to March 2018 from March 2017.

Changed milestone "Submit revised SDP specification to IETF as Proposed
Standard", set due date to March 2018 from July 2017.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/mmusic/about/