Subject: [MMUSIC] WGLC on draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis-23

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 09:58:52 -0400

Greetings MMUSIC

This is to announce a 2 week WGLC on the draft:

      https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis-23.txt

as Proposed Standard. Please review and provide any comments you may 
have on the document by Monday, October 2, 2017. Comments should be sent 
to the document authors and the MMUSIC WG list. If you review the 
document but do not have any comments, please send a note to that effect 
as well.

Thanks

-- Flemming (MMUSIC co-chair)

---

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 10:49:06 -0400

Looks good. Ship it!

On 9/18/17 9:58 AM, Flemming Andreasen wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> mmusic mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic