Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 08:33:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Session Description Protocol (SDP) Offer/Answer procedures for Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE)
        Authors         : Marc Petit-Huguenin
                          Suhas Nandakumar
                          Ari Keranen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-17.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2018-03-27

Abstract:
   This document describes Session Description Protocol (SDP) Offer/
   Answer procedures for carrying out Interactive Connectivity
   Establishment (ICE) between the agents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-17
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-17

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-17

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Suhas Nandakumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 08:36:08 -0700

Hi All

  We submitted version -17 that includes text and section 3 re-structure
recommendations from Christer to simplify ICE procedures and review
feedback from Flemming.

cheers
Suhas

On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 8:33 AM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

>         Title           : Session Description Protocol (SDP) Offer/Answer
> procedures for Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE)
> _______________________________________________
> mmusic mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic
>

---

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 17:02:40 -0500

Thanks, Suhas!

Everyone: As we discussed in London, please remember that this is one of (if not the last) dependency for the infamous cluster 238. Please review and send any comments as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Ben.

> On Mar 27, 2018, at 10:36 AM, Suhas Nandakumar <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hi All
> 
>   We submitted version -17 that includes text and section 3 re-structure recommendations from Christer to simplify ICE procedures and review feedback from Flemming.
> 
> cheers
> Suhas
>

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 13:12:48 +0000

Hi Suhas,

I will take a closer look later, but a couple of structure comment:

Q1:

I think sections 3.4.1.3 and 3.4.1.4 should be sub-sections to section
3.4.1.2, i.e., 3.4.1.2.1 and 3.4.1.2.2.

Q2:

I think section 3.3.4 should also be a sub-section to section to section
3.4.1.2.

Regards,

Christer

From:  mmusic <[email-masked]> on behalf of Suhas Nandakumar
<[email-masked]>
Date:  Tuesday 27 March 2018 at 18:36
To:  "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject:  Re: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-17.txt

Hi All

cheers
Suhas

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control WG
of the IETF.

Abstract:

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at
tools.ietf.org <http://tools.ietf.org>.

---

From: Suhas Nandakumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 14:00:39 -0700

Thanks Christer. Agree on the first point . It was a user error on the
right indentation. However, i do feel 3.3.4 is in the right place as it
talks about conlcuding ice for initial o/a exchange

cheers
Suhas