Subject: [MMUSIC] MMUSIC Draft Agenda for IETF 101 - London

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 10:49:06 -0500

Greetings

The initial draft agenda for the MMUSIC meeting in London has been 
uploaded to:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/101/materials/agenda-101-mmusic

We still have a bit of room on the agenda, so let us know of any 
additional agenda requests (before March 12)

Thanks

     Flemming & Bo

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 16:51:19 +0000

For the ICE lovers,

Neither me nor Ari will be in London on Friday, but if you want to discuss ICE (e.g., the issues I sent on the list) we can do that during the week :)

Regards,

Christer

From: mmusic [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Flemming Andreasen
Sent: 08 March 2018 17:49
To: mmusic <[email-masked]>
Subject: [MMUSIC] MMUSIC Draft Agenda for IETF 101 - London

Greetings

The initial draft agenda for the MMUSIC meeting in London has been uploaded to:

We still have a bit of room on the agenda, so let us know of any additional agenda requests (before March 12)

Thanks

    Flemming & Bo