Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation-49.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2018 14:31:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Negotiating Media Multiplexing Using the Session Description Protocol (SDP)
        Authors         : Christer Holmberg
                          Harald Tveit Alvestrand
                          Cullen Jennings
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation-49.txt
	Pages           : 67
	Date            : 2018-03-03

Abstract:
   This specification defines a new Session Description Protocol (SDP)
   Grouping Framework extension, 'BUNDLE'.  The extension can be used
   with the SDP Offer/Answer mechanism to negotiate the usage of a
   single transport (5-tuple) for sending and receiving media described
   by multiple SDP media descriptions ("m=" sections).  Such transport
   is referred to as a BUNDLE transport, and the media is referred to as
   bundled media.  The "m=" sections that use the BUNDLE transport form
   a BUNDLE group.

   This specification updates RFC 3264, to allow assigning a zero port
   value to a "m=" section without meaning that the media described by
   the "m=" section is disabled or rejected.

   This specification defines a new RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) source
   description (SDES) item and a new RTP header extension that can be
   used to correlate bundled RTP/RTCP packets with their appropriate
   "m=" section.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation-49
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation-49

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation-49

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/