Subject: [MMUSIC] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis-30.txt

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2018 18:20:16 -0400

This will probably be the last version of rfc4566bis before the Montreal 
meeting.

This has primarily changes to address comments Flemming sent me privately.

Please take a look and let me know if there are any other changes you 
want to see. If so, preferably send text.

Of note, I changed the examples for t=,r=,z=. They now are coordinated, 
are realistic, and include human friendly explanations of the values. I 
know these are not of interest to most people, but there have still been 
questions about how they are supposed to work. This should help. Old 
timers who understand the intended use of these should especially verify 
that these are correct.

	Thanks,
	Paul

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis-30.txt
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2018 12:26:25 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], Mark Handley <[email-masked]>, Ali 
Begen <[email-masked]>, Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>, 
Mark Handley <[email-masked]>, Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis-30.txt
has been successfully submitted by Paul Kyzivat and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis
Revision:	30
Title:		SDP: Session Description Protocol
Document date:	2018-07-01
Group:		mmusic
Pages:		59
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis-30.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis-30
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis-30

Abstract:
    This memo defines the Session Description Protocol (SDP).  SDP is
    intended for describing multimedia sessions for the purposes of
    session announcement, session invitation, and other forms of
    multimedia session initiation.  This document obsoletes RFC 4566.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat