Subject: (mobile-ip) Mobile-IP Conferences

From: Baher Esmat <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 14:46:46 +0200

Hi all,
	Looking for any conferences during 1998 discussing Internet mobility
issues, any idea?? I know that INET'98 is gonna access this area in one of
its tracks, I wonder if there are any others???

Thanks...

____________________________________________________
Baher A. Esmat
Communications & Networking Department
IDSC/RITSEC
11A Hassan Sabry st. Zamalek
Cairo - Egypt
Tel. 202-3391375
Fax. 202-3412139
E-mail [email-masked] 		                	

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF Mobile IP Working Group Mailing List - Archives:  software.watson.ibm.com
Unsubscribe:	unsubscribe mobile-ip		(as message body, not subject)
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]

---

From: Dave Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 14:57:35 -0500

>its tracks, I wonder if there are any others???

The premier international conference in the area is MobiCom, the
Annual ACM/IEEE International Conference on Mobile Computing and
Networking, sponsored by ACM SIGMOBILE, cosponsored by IEEE
Communications Society, in cooperation with ACM SIGCOMM.  This year,
MobiCom'98, the fourth in this conference series, will be held October
25-30, 1998, in Dallas, Texas (last year was in Budapest).  Research
paper submissions for possible publication at MobiCom'98 are due
April 21.  For more information on MobiCom'98, see
http://www.mobicom98.utdallas.edu .

					Dave