Subject: (mobile-ip) about proxy servers

From: "harikrishan motati" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 07:28:15 -0700

Hai to all,
       I am new to mibile-ip and I want to know what is the importance of proxy servers
in ip.
Please guide me where I can get the material (preferablly from bascis) .

Thank you all
harikrishna

Free web-based email, Forever, From anywhere!
http://www.mailexcite.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF Mobile IP Working Group Mailing List - Archives:  software.watson.ibm.com
Unsubscribe:	unsubscribe mobile-ip		(as message body, not subject)
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]

---

From: "Wolfgang Sch�nfeld" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 09:03:38 +0100

> http://www.mailexcite.com

There is a lot of RFCs/Drafts on that topic. You may use RFC1027
as an entry point. Also, the well-known books on IP give hints.
-- 
Wolfgang Schoenfeld
GMD-IPSI, Dolivostr. 15, Zimmer 118, D-64293 Darmstadt
+49-6151-869-865 (Phone), -818 (FAX)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF Mobile IP Working Group Mailing List - Archives:  software.watson.ibm.com
Unsubscribe:	unsubscribe mobile-ip		(as message body, not subject)
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]