Subject: (mobile-ip) MobiCom'97

From: Baher Esmat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 16:38:25 +0200

Does anyone know how to ask for the papers of the MobiCom'97 held in
Budapest, Hungary???

Thanks...

____________________________________________________
Baher A. Esmat
Communications & Networking Department
IDSC/RITSEC
11A Hassan Sabry st. Zamalek
Cairo - Egypt
Tel. 202-3391375
Fax. 202-3412139
E-mail [email-masked] 		                	

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF Mobile IP Working Group Mailing List - Archives:  software.watson.ibm.com
Unsubscribe:	unsubscribe mobile-ip		(as message body, not subject)
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]

---

From: Dave Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 17:45:07 -0500

>Does anyone know how to ask for the papers of the MobiCom'97 held in

As Program Chair for that conference, I think I can answer that :-).

The collected papers from MobiCom are not available on the web, but
copies of the conference proceedings containing all of the papers for
MobiCom'97 (or for either of the two earlier MobiCom's, MobiCom'96 and
MobiCom'95) can be purchased from ACM (the Association for Computing
Machinery), the parent organization that sponsored the conference.
Contact information for ACM is available on the ACM web home page at
http://www.acm.org/catalog/help/howtocontact.html.  For more
information on what MobiCom'97 was like (including a list of the
papers presented there), see http://www.monarch.cs.cmu.edu/~mobicom97/.
There is also a 2-page summary of MobiCom'97 in the January issue
of ACM Mobile Computing and Communications Review (MC2R), the
official publication of ACM SIGMOBILE, the part of ACM that actually
sponsors and puts on MobiCom's.

By the way, MobiCom'98 will be held October 25-30, 1998, in Dallas,
Texas.  Research paper submissions for possible presentation at the
conference are due April 21.  For more information on MobiCom'98,
see http://www.mobicom98.utdallas.edu/.

					Dave