Subject: [mobile-ip] Archives and mailing list troubles (again ?)

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 12:10:26 +0200

Dear everyone,

I don't know if everyone has experienced problems in posting and
receiving emails yesterday, but some have, apparently not all.  This is
quite annoying since no one knows where to find the archives to check
what has been discussed.   Archives at Nortel Networks are broken since
beginning of February and if there is a new site, who knows where ?

Then, if there are archives, could we please know where and could we
indicate this on the Mobile IP WG charter web page ? 

If there are none, could we set them quickly, and could someone kindly
put on the web all the mails posted from wednesday up to now and
indicate url or ftp to the Mobile IP list ?

Thanks very much,
Thierry.

---

From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 06:32:56 -0400

Thierry Ernst wrote:

> Archives at Nortel Networks are broken since

It's a not too well-known fact that there are also archives
for working groups on the IETF server - mobileip's are up to date there -

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf-mail-archive/mobileip/ for all (back to 1992 :)

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf-mail-archive/mobileip/current for this month

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf-mail-archive/mobileip/2001-03.mail etc. for prev.