Subject: Re: [mobile-ip] Final(?) Cut on LMM Requirements

From: James Kempf <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 13:14:56 -0700 (PDT)

>
>> 8. LMM shall not require changes to the HA and the CNs.
>
>> 
>
>Is this requirement a "must"  or should ?  I agree that no changes
>for CN, but are we sure that there can't be any change in HA also 
>in the future ? I can't think of any example of the top my head right
>now, but wonder, if that is a safe assumption in case we might need
>some change in HA to support certain features in LMM (MAP or GMA).
>

IHMO, this requirement is a MUST. 

		jak

---

From: Jim Bound <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 22:01:37 -0400 (EDT)

> IHMO, this requirement is a MUST. 

  IHMO, this requirement is a MUST too.

/jim