Subject: RE: [mobile-ip] Protocol Decision Fixed?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 22:19:23 -0500

James,

>In addition, they seem to be getting support from one WG
>chair and an AD who may have some vested interest in keeping 
>the protocol decision fixed, despite the somewhat dubious technical 
>grounds on which it was selected in the first place. 

I guess the one WG chair you refer to is me.
The comments that I have made w.r.t the HMIPv6 I-D and the LMM
problem is strictly as just any other WG participant. I am not wearing
my "co-chair" hat when I expressed my opinions. So please do not
construe things. 
And your accusation of having a vested interest in promoting this I-D
against another is ridiculous. 

-Basavaraj

---

From: Jim Bound <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 23:25:13 -0400 (EDT)

I agree you always respond as individual.  I will say this publicly if you
like.

/jim

---

From: Jim Bound <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 23:26:27 -0400 (EDT)

oh well I already did........but not on purpose....:---)

/jim