Subject: [mobile-ip] Update1 : Draft agenda - IETF52

From: "Patil Basavaraj (NET/Dallas)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 13:58:46 -0600

INT     mobileip IP Routing for Wireless/Mobile Hosts WG
		 (Dec 12th, 0900-1130)
---------------------------------------------------------
					<T> - Tentative

1   Agenda Bashing		15 Mins		WG Chairs	
    WG Doc Status						

2   Security for MIPv6 discussion                    60 Mins
    draft-ietf-mobileip-mipv6-sec-reqts-02.txt
    draft-montenegro-mipv6-seceval-00.txt	    [Gabriel Montenegro
    draft-arkko-mipv6ro-secframework-00.txt          Erik Nordmark
    draft-savola-ipv6-rh-ha-security-00.txt	     Jari arkko]

3   Piggybacking of BUs		10 Mins		Charles Perkins	

4   RFC3012bis	draft-ietf-mobileip-rfc3012bis-00.txt	10 Mins
Charles/Pat

5   Other WG items					40 Mins
    Issues with Implementation of low latency MIPv4     James Kempf
    draft-ietf-mobileip-lowlatency-handoffs-v4-02.txt	Karim El-Malki
<T> draft-ietf-mobileip-fast-mipv6-03.txt		Gopal Dometty
    draft-ietf-mobileip-lmm-requirements-01.txt		Carl Williams

6   MIPv4 with NATs and Firewalls			15 Mins
    draft-levkowetz-vaarala-mobileip-nat-traversal-00.txt  Henrik L.
    draft-adrangi-mobileip-natvpn-traversal-00.txt	   Prakash Iyer	

7   MIPv6 at ETSI Bakeoff Report     10 Mins		Sebastien Barbin

---

From: "Jari Arkko" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 00:32:36 +0200

>     draft-savola-ipv6-rh-ha-security-00.txt      Jari arkko]

I could be missing something here, but when do we discuss
actual proposals, such as bu3way, roe-mobileip-updateauth,
or some of the other discussion papers such as draft-hindsight or
aura-mipv6-bu-attacks?

Jari

---

From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 14:36:10 -0800

I was under the impression that Gabe's draft was supposed to present an
overview and
assessment.

        jak

---

From: Keiichi SHIMA <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 11:47:45 +0900

Hello Patil,
 
> INT     mobileip IP Routing for Wireless/Mobile Hosts WG

Can I make a short presentation of the KAME MIP6 implementation status
and some considerations from implementers?  5 miniuts or less are
enough.

---
Keiichi SHIMA
IIJ Research Laboratory  <[email-masked]>
KAME Project <[email-masked]>