Subject: [mobile-ip] Draft Agenda for IETF52

From: "Patil Basavaraj (NET/Dallas)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 10:43:41 -0600

Mobile IP WG meeting (Dec 12th, 0900-1130)
------------------------------------------

1   Agenda Bashing		15 Mins		WG Chairs	
    WG Doc Status						

2   Security for MIPv6 discussion                    60 Mins
    draft-ietf-mobileip-mipv6-sec-reqts-02.txt
    draft-montenegro-mipv6-seceval-00.txt	    [Gabriel Montenegro
    draft-arkko-mipv6ro-secframework-00.txt          Erik Nordmark
    draft-savola-ipv6-rh-ha-security-00.txt	     Jari arkko]

3   Piggybacking of BUs		10 Mins		Charles Perkins	

4   RFC3012bis	draft-ietf-mobileip-rfc3012bis-00.txt	10 Mins
Charles/Pat

5   Other WG items					30 Mins
    draft-ietf-mobileip-lowlatency-handoffs-v4-02.txt	Karim El-Malki
    draft-ietf-mobileip-fast-mipv6-02.txt		Gopal Dometty
    draft-ietf-mobileip-lmm-requirements-01.txt		Carl Williams

6   MIPv6 at ETSI Bakeoff Report 10 Mins		Francis Dupont

7   MIPv4 with NATs and Firewalls			15 Mins
    draft-levkowetz-vaarala-mobileip-nat-traversal-00.txt  Henrik L.
    draft-adrangi-mobileip-natvpn-traversal-00.txt	   Prakash Iyer