Subject: [mobile-ip] Mobility control for NGN environment

From: "Boaventura, Alberto Magno Silveira (Alberto)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 11:04:54 -0200

Greetings All,

I am asking your assistance in order to clarify or indicate where I can
start my researches about mobility control for NGN environment. I am
considering that will be an interface between SIP Proxy and Home Agent for
Mobile IP context, but I could not find any proper information.  Also, for
location based services immerged in NGN and 3GPP2 architecture, who will
have the mobile location information? HA/FA? And how to retrieve this
location information? Using SIP - Notify Message? Now there are some
operations over IS.41, but I understand that will be used for legacy
context.

Thanks for any return,
Alberto.

---

From: Michael Thomas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 13:13:11 -0800 (PST)

[oops deleted]

Can we pretty please have the reply-to set to
author again?

	Mike

---

From: Erik Anderlind <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 16:02:33 -0500

Hi Alberto,
Perhaps you should have consulted internal Lucent lists before 
broadcasting this to the world. There are many people in Lucent 
working these issues - this looked very stupid.

Talk to Igor Faynberg.
...Erik

---

From: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 11:07:04 +0100 (CET)

> Can we pretty please have the reply-to set to

I think you meant "have majordomo not add a reply-to field to the
messages".

  Erik