Subject: [mobile-ip] Announcement on Connectathon 2002: MobileIP Testing Event

From: Samita Chakrabarti <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 12:00:24 -0800 (PST)

Resending the message again...

------------- Begin Forwarded Message -------------

Connectathon event for interoperability testing will again take place
in San Jose, California during Feb 28 - March 7, 2002.  

We will hold Mobile IPv6/Mobile IPV4 interoperability testing event
this year as well. The MobileIP testing event plans to take
place for 3 days from March 4 thru March 6. There will be afternoon
presentation sessions  during March 4th through 6th as well.

Attached is the Connectathon information on registration/contact information
and other details. Also check out http://www.connectathon.org for more
information.

Please let me know if you are interested in testing your Mobile IP product
at Connectathon, so I can co-ordinate the MobileIP interoperability 
testing among different implementations. Please also fill out the attached
"info" file and send it to me with your request. Thanks very much.

-Samita

Connectathon MobileIP Technology Contact:
email: [email-masked]
Phone: (650) 786 5068

------------- End Forwarded Message -------------

The Connectathon team is delighted to announce its 16th annual event
will take place as scheduled.  Connectathon 2002, an interoperability
testing event for engineers only, will be held Feb. 28-Mar. 7, 2002 in
San Jose, California.  Sponsored by Sun Microsystems, Inc., Connectathon
hosts over 50 companies from around the globe in an effort to test and
debug source code.  Currently, the following technologies and protocols
are on the agenda:

NFS versions 2, 3 and 4
NFS over RDMA
WebNFS
Lock Manager
NIS/NIS+
Automounter
Kerberos
IPv6
IPsec
Mobile IPv4
Mobile IPv6
Secure Shell
NDMP

Based on demand, in addition we are considering to offer:

Service Location Protocol
Diameter/AAA
CIFS
ATM

If you are interested in testing any of the above 4 protocols, please
send a note to [email-masked] and we'll gauge interest.  Or if you have a
suggestion for another technology, feel free to contact us as well.

Testing continues 24 hours per day.  Technology testing coordinators
will organize testing procedures and test suite material.  In addition,
there will be seminars with speakers addressing various topics.

The registration deadline is February 7, 2002.  An Early Bird Discount
on station fees is available to those who register and pay by December
31, 2001.  For registration information, please see our web site at
http://www.connectathon.org.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Audrey Van
Belleghem at [email-masked] or (408) 358-9598.

We look forward to seeing you at the 16th annual Connectathon event!

Audrey Van Belleghem
Connectathon Manager

                           Connectathon 2002 MobileIP Test Event
			   Technology Co-ordinator : Samita Chakrabarti
                                                     Sun Microsystems, Inc.

Company/University/Institution :

Contact Information :

Would like to test:

                 Mobile IPv6     :  yes []       no []

                 Mobile IPv4     :  yes []       no []

Interested in making a presentation at Connectathon :  yes []   no []

Suggestion for a presentation topic: