Subject: RE: [mobile-ip] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mobileip-mipv6-scrty-reqts-02.txt

From: "Patil Basavaraj (NET/Dallas)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 09:23:07 -0600

The only change in this revision of the draft is the numbering scheme
used
for scenarios, threats and requirements. This was done in order to make
it
easier for Gabriels effort in doing a comparison of the various
solutions proposed
today against the requirements. There is no change to the content in the
I-D (yet).

We are still working on addressing all the other comments that we have
received
from WG members. A future revision will address those comments.

-Basavaraj

> 	Title		: Threat Models introduced by Mobile IPv6 and 
>                           Requirements for Security in Mobile IPv6
> 	Author(s)	: A. Mankin et al.
> 	Filename	: draft-ietf-mobileip-mipv6-scrty-reqts-02.txt
> 	Pages		: 30
> 	Date		: 06-Nov-01
>

---

From: Michael Thomas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 07:31:33 -0800 (PST)

Ah, good. I expected it was something procedural.

	  Mike

---

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 18:02:55 +0200 (EET)

> from WG members. A future revision will address those comments.

Ok, thanks for the clarification.

However, as I pointed out, until the requirements are sufficiently stable,
I see little need for detailed analyses of the proposed solutions.  At
least, one can't make any decisions on which to develop further; some
could be disqualified based on current requirements though.

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "Tell me of difficulties surmounted,
Netcore Oy                   not those you stumble over and fall"
Systems. Networks. Security.  -- Robert Jordan: A Crown of Swords