Subject: [mobile-ip] "Per flow movement in MIPv6"

From: Mouhamadou Diagne <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 12:06:32 +0100

Hi all,
After seeing the mail advertising the new internet draft "Per-flow
movement in MIPv6", I have to notify you that I had also introduced a
similar movement of flow by using MIPv6. The only difference is contrary
to this draft which aims to move a flow from an interface of a MN to
another interface of the same MN, my solution moves a flow from a host
to another host.
This paper "A protocol for IPv6 Nomadic Communications" was presented to
the IEEE MICC'2001 conference ( http://www.eng.ukm.my/~micc2001/ ).
We have also introduced an extension to HMIPv6 to support communications
with small groups (without use of multicast routing).

You can find also on the web site of my research group
       http://www-r2.u-strasbg.fr/publis.html

-----------------------
DIAGNE Mouhamadou Lamine
Laboratoire des Sciences de l'Image,
de l'Informatique et de la Télédétection
Tel: 33 (0)3 90 24 45 91
Fax: 33 (0)3 90 24 44 55
-----------------------