Subject: [mobile-ip] I-D ACTION:draft-kahng-ngtrans-hdsma-00.txt

From: "Jung-Hoon Cheon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 14:20:57 +0900

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

Title : Requirements for 4to6 mobility transition using 
                          Hierarchical Mobility Agent
Author(s) : H. Kahng
Filename : draft-kahng-ngtrans-hdsma-00.txt
Pages : 11
Date : 29-Oct-01

This document specifies the requirements for MIPv4/MIPv6 transition. 
Researches  on  the  IPv4  to  IPv6,  or  IPv6  to  IPv4,  transition 
mechanisms are actively being conducted. These transition mechanisms 
assume that hosts are attached to the network statically. Currently, 
developments of communication mechanisms are developed individually 
and differently. This means that the effects of considering mobile 
node (MN) roaming in IPv4/IPv6 transition networks have not been 
investigated. Therefore, this document proposes the requirements and 
analysis of different routing architecture of MIPv4/MIPv6 transition 
network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kahng-ngtrans-hdsma-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
"get draft-kahng-ngtrans-hdsma-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
[email-masked].
In the body type:
"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-kahng-ngtrans-hdsma-00.txt".

NOTE: The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
==================================================
Jung-Hoon Cheon
Ph.D Candidate
Department of Electronics Information Engineering
Graduate School, Korea University
Office Phone : 02-3290-3989
Fax    Phone : 02-925-1424 
Mobile Phone : 016-785-0575
==================================================