Subject: [mobile-ip] -SUCV v2-

From: Claude Castelluccia <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 09:57:50 +0100

Hello,

Please note that new version of the SUCV draft (version 2) is now
available at:
http://www.inrialpes.fr/planete/people/ccastel/draft-montenegro-sucv-02.txt

We missed the Nov. 21st deadline....but still hope that this draft will
be considered by the
WG..

The  Changes between version 01 and 02 are:
   o Cosmetic editorial changes, reorganization, etc.
   o Added more details on SKey derivation to the protocol overview
     section.
   o Added a terminology section.
   o Specified more fully the sucvP protocol, which means SUCV is
     now independent of HIP.
   o Added a section on extensions for constrained devices.
   o Added a section on Privacy considerations.

regards,

Claude.

--

----------------------------------------
Claude CASTELLUCCIA, INRIA Rhone-Alpes
ph:  +33 4.76.61.52.15 (fax: 52.52)
http://www.inrialpes.fr/planete/