Subject: RE: [mobile-ip] Update1 : Draft agenda - IETF52

From: "Patil Basavaraj (NET/Dallas)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 16:57:17 -0600

Jari,

I am hoping that the evaluation and the security framework drafts
will generate enough discussion on the list w.r.t the various
approaches.
If there are specific issues or unresolved items related to these
drafts, we can discuss them at the WG meeting.

If you meant "discuss actual proposals, such as..." as scheduling
timeslots for presenting these I-Ds, that is not how we want to use
the limited amount of time at the IETF.

I am hoping that the "Security for MIPv6 discussion" is an open
discussion among all WG members, with Gabriel, Erik and yourself
leading this discussion. The set of drafts that I mention are the ones
that should be used in this discussion and the evaluation draft will
ensure that most solution proposals are discussed.

-Basavaraj

> 
> > 2   Security for MIPv6 discussion                    60 Mins
> >     draft-ietf-mobileip-mipv6-sec-reqts-02.txt
> >     draft-montenegro-mipv6-seceval-00.txt     [Gabriel Montenegro
> >     draft-arkko-mipv6ro-secframework-00.txt          Erik Nordmark
> >     draft-savola-ipv6-rh-ha-security-00.txt      Jari arkko]
> 
> I could be missing something here, but when do we discuss
> actual proposals, such as bu3way, roe-mobileip-updateauth,
> or some of the other discussion papers such as draft-hindsight or
> aura-mipv6-bu-attacks?
> 
> Jari
> 
> 
>