Subject: [mobile-ip] New I-D: Requirements for 4to6 mobility transition using Hierarchical Mobility Agent

From: "Jung-Hoon Cheon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 15:13:31 +0900

Dear All,

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

Title : Requirements for 4to6 mobility transition using Hierarchical Mobility Agent
Author(s) : H. Kahng
Filename : draft-kahng-ngtrans-hdsma-00.txt
Pages : 11
Date : 29-Oct-01

This document specifies the requirements for MIPv4/MIPv6 transition. 
Researches  on  the  IPv4  to  IPv6,  or  IPv6  to  IPv4,  transition 
mechanisms are actively being conducted. These transition mechanisms 
assume that hosts are attached to the network statically. Currently, 
developments of communication mechanisms are developed individually 
and differently. This means that the effects of considering mobile 
node (MN) roaming in IPv4/IPv6 transition networks have not been 
investigated. Therefore, this document proposes the requirements and 
analysis of different routing architecture of MIPv4/MIPv6 transition 
network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kahng-ngtrans-hdsma-00.txt

Thanks.
==================================================
Jung-Hoon Cheon
Ph.D Candidate
Department of Electronics Information Engineering
Graduate School, Korea University
Office Phone : 02-3290-3989
Fax    Phone : 02-925-1424 
Mobile Phone : 016-785-0575
==================================================