Subject: [mobile-ip] draft-montenegro-mipv6-seceval-00.txt

From: Vijay Devarapalli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 12:08:51 -0800

hi Gabriel,

will there be another updated version of this draft before
the IETF meeting? evaluations for atleast two protocols
are missing. It will be good to fill in everything for a 
fair evaluation.

it will great if we could conclude on something (whether a 
single proposal or a combination of one or more proposals) at 
the WG meeting next week.

and the above MUST be the main focus of the meeting next
week (I am getting tired repeating this). and of course, in 
my opinion :)

regards
Vijay

---

From: gabriel montenegro <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 19:24:47 +0100

Vijay Devarapalli wrote:

> the IETF meeting?

I'll try to send something out on sunday when I'm back on line.

-gabriel

---

From: Vijay Devarapalli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 10:58:01 -0800

> I'll try to send something out on sunday when I'm back on line.

great. I would really appreciate that. if you need some help,
let me know.

regards
Vijay

---

From: Vijay Devarapalli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 11:22:19 -0800

oops.. ignore the mail. I wanted to send it do Gabriel alone.

Vijay