Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Key Member Of the "Consensus Team" Resigns-

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 15:32:09 -0500

Key Member Of the "Consensus Team" Leaves-

11/26/03

All:

Today a key member of the "Consensus Team" has decided to resign. There will be
a formal announcement shortly in a press release. He has asked  for
confidentiality until then (Nextel does not even know yet). He admits  being
"Coaxed" by Nextel to  support the "Consensus Plan" and is now in disagreement
with Senior Management over it. He now plans to voice his views and concerns
over the "Consensus Plan".  He expressed concerns over the relationship between
Nextel and Public Safety and is "Deeply Troubled" over it.  He now intends on
providing documentation revealing a For-profit agreement between Nextel and a
non-profit association in exchange for support of the "Consensus Plan". He said
his only motivation is "Finding a real solution for Public Safety Interference".

He will be the second Nextel Exec to leave Nextel in so many weeks.

 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/message/13791

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/message/13787

 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/message/13772

This is a major blow for Nextel at this critical time and will send major shock
waves through Reston.

Timmy "Can You Hear Me Now?"............