Subject: [NEXTEL-1] BPL

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 16:12:45 -0500

From Slashdot:

+--------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Broadband Over Power Lines in Canada                               |
|   from the rest-of-the-world-still-dialing-up dept.                |
|   posted by michael on Monday November 24, @02:58 (internet)       |
|   http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/11/23/2250204              |
+--------------------------------------------------------------------+

[0]Patchw0rk F0g writes "From Europe, we jump to la belle province of
Quebec for the latest [1]test of broadband internet over power lines
(Real Player stream available.) Seems the utility is already utilizing
the system to control traffic lights and such, and is exploring the
possibilities of offering a cheaper service to consumers to compete with
DSL/cable/satellite. Lower prices? I'm all for it... but I live in
TORONTO!"

Discuss this story at:
     http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=03/11/23/2250204

Links:
     0. mailto:[email-masked]
     1. http://www.cbc.ca/stories/2003/11/21/Consumers/power_lines031121

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/