Subject: [NEXTEL-1] TIA- New Standards Documents

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 15:33:07 -0500

New Standards Documents

NEW PROJECT NUMBERS

                         Project Number 3-0129 – (input to another Standards
Body) – Telecommunications Overcurrent
                         Surge Withstand Protector Document for Submission to UL
– This document is a new component
                         safety standard for current-interrupting (e.g., fuses)
and current-limiting devices (e.g., PTC
                         termistors) used in telecommunications equipment ports
that interface with outside
                         telecommunication plant conductors. This document is
not intended to cover components
                         associated with AC Power ports. If interested contact
Randy Ivans, Underwriters Laboratories, at
                         631.171.6200 x 22269, or via email at
[email-masked].

                         Project Number 3-0130 – (create a new TIA document) –
TIA-102.AACD – Project 25 – Digital
                         Land Mobile Radio Key Fill Device (KFD) Interface
Protocol – This document will consider and
                         adopt a proposed key fill protocol in response to the
SOR. If interested contact Richard Brockway,
Etherstack, at 410.381.1873, or via email at [email-masked].

Project Number 3-3633-URV – (upgrade and revise a TIA standard) – TIA-102.BABA –
Project 25 – Vocoder Description – This
document describes the functional requirements for the transmission and
reception of voice information using digital communication
media described in the standard. This document is specifically intended to
define the conversion of voice from an analog
representation. If interested contact Jeff Anderson, Motorola, at 847.576.4210,
or via email at [email-masked].

Project Number 3-3490-RV2 – (revise a standard) – TIA-570-B – Residential
Telecommunications Infrastructure Standard – This
document standardizes requirements for residential telecommunications cabling.
These requirements are based on the facilities
that are necessary for existing and emerging telecommunications services. If
interested contact Bob Jensen, Fluke Networks, at
512.514.7760, or via email at [email-masked].

Project Number 3-3525 – (revise an interim standard) – 102.BAAB – Project 25 –
Common Air Interface Conformance Test – This
document lists a series of conformance tests for the Common Air Interface,
defined in reference 2. These tests are intended to
assure that the equipment actually conforms to the formats specified in the
Common Air Interface. The object of the conformance
tests is to assure the equipment may be interoperable with other equipment
conforming to the standard. These tests are different
and distinct from performance tests given in reference 5, which measure the
actual limits of equipment performance. The
performance and conformance tests are mutually complementary. These tests are
also different and distinct from lock down tests,
which are intended to demonstrate interoperability between different radios.
These conformance tests are intended to precede lock
down tests. If interested contact Alan Wilson, Motorola, at 847.538.1270, or via
email at [email-masked].

Project Number 3-4231-RV3 – (revise a standard) – TIA-603-B – Land Mobile FM or
PM Communications Equipment –
Measurement and Performance Standards – This document provides definition,
method of measurement and performance standards
for radio equipment used in the Private (Dispatch) Land Mobile Services that
employ FM or PM modulation for transmission of voice
or data using analog or digital techniques, with a frequency of 1 GHz or less.
If interested, contact John Oblak, E.F. Johnson, at
507.835.6276 or via email at [email-masked].

Project Number 3-4232-RV2 – (revise a standard) – TIA-102.CAAA-A – Digital
C4FM/CQPSK Transceiver Measurement Methods –
This document provides definition, methods of measurement and performance
standards for radio equipment used in the private
(dispatch) land mobile services that employ C4FM or CQSK modulation for
transmission and reception of voice or data using digital
techniques, with or without encryption, with a maximum frequency of 1 GHz or
less. If interested contact John Oblak, E.F. Johnson,
at 507.835.6276 or via email at [email-masked].

Project Number 3-4857-RV2 – (revise a standard) – J-STD-038-B – Network
Interworking Between GSM Map and TIA/EIA-41 MAP
Revision B – Volume 3 – cdma2000® Support – This revision will add two-way
roaming between GSM and CDMA systems. If
interested contact Chuck Ishman, Motorola, at 847.632.7921, or via email at
[email-masked].

NEW STANDARDS PROPOSALS:

SP-3-0016-AD2 – (create an addendum) – TIA-968-A-2 – Telecommunications –
Telephone Terminal Equipment – Technical
Requirements for Connection of Terminal Equipment to the Telephone Network,
Addendum 2

SP-3-0076-A – REBALLOT – (create a standard) – TIA-604.17 – FOCIS17 – Fiber
Optic Connector Intermateability Standard, Type
MU

SP-3-1384-RV2-2 – DEFAULT BALLOT (revise a standard) – TIA-440-B – Fiber Optic
Terms and Definitions)

SP-3-3673-AD1 – (create an addendum) – TIA-464-C-1 – Telecommunications –
Multiline Terminal Systems, Requirements for PBX
Switching Equipment, Addendum 1

SP-3-4027-000-RV5 – (revise a standard) – TIA-136-000-E – TDMA Third Generation
Wireless – List of Parts

SP-3-4027-005-RV3 – (revise a standard) – TIA-136-005-C – TDMA Third Generation
Wireless – Introduction, Identification, and
Semi-Permanent Memory

SP-3-4027-020-RV5 – (revise a standard) – TIA-136-020-E – TDMA Third Generation
Wireless – SOC, MSMC, and Other Code
Assignments

SP-3-4027-030 – RV2 – (revise a standard) – TIA-136-030-B – TDMA Third
Generation Wireless – R-UIM Overview and Operations

SP-3-4027-123-RV5 – (revise a standard) – TIA-136-123-E – TDMA Third Generation
Wireless – Digital Control Channel Layer Three

SP-3-4027-133-RV5 – (revise a standard) – TIA-136-133-E – TDMA Third Generation
Wireless – Digital Traffic Channel Layer Three

SP-3-4027-370-RV1 – (revise a standard) – TIA-136-370-A – TDMA Third Generation
Wireless – Enhanced General Packet Data
Service

SP-3-4027-376-RV1 – (revise a standard) – TIA-136-376-A – TDMA Third Generation
Wireless – Enhanced General Packet Data
Service (EGPRS-136) Mobility Management (MM)

SP-3-4027-377-RV1 – (revise a standard) – TIA-136-377-A – TDMA Third Generation
Wireless – Enhanced General Packet Data
Service (EGPRS-136) Interface Specification

SP-3-4027-440-RV1 – (revise a standard) – TIA-136-440-A – TDMA Third Generation
Wireless – Adaptive Multi Rate (AMR) Codec

SP-3-4027-905-RV1 – (revise a standard) – TIA-136-905-A – TDMA Third Generation
Wireless – Normative Information

SP-3-4091-RF1 – (reaffirm a standard) – TIA-530-A – High Speed 25-Position
Interface for Data Terminal Equipment and Data
Circuit-Terminating Equipment, Including Alternative 26-Position Connectors

SP-3-4092-RF1 – (reaffirm a standard) – TIA-561 – Simple 8-Position
Non-Synchronous Interface Between Data Terminal and Data
Circuit-Terminating Equipment Employing Serial Binary Data Interface

SP-3-4093-RF1 – (reaffirm a standard) – TIA-562 – Electrical Characteristics for
an Unbalanced Digital Interface

SP-3-4094-RF1 – (reaffirm a standard) – TIA-574 – 9-Position Non-Synchronous
Interface Between Data Terminal Equipment and
Data Circuit-Terminating Equipment Employing Serial Binary Data Interchange

SP-3-4196-RF1 – (reaffirm a standard) – TIA-668-A – High Frequency Radio
Facsimile

SP-3-4350.210-RV3 – (revise a standard) – TIA-470.210-C – Telecommunication –
Telephone Terminal Equipment – Resistance and
Impedance Performance Requirements for Analog Telephones

SP-3-4350-220-RV3 – (revise a standard) – TIA-470-220-C – Telecommunications –
Telephone Terminal Equipment – Alerter
Acoustic Output Performance Requirements for Analog Telephones

SP-3-4661-RV1 – (revise a standard) – TIA-102.AABC-A – Project 25 – Trunking
Control Channel Messages – New Technology
Standards Project – Digital Radio Technical Standards

SP-3-4817-RV2-1 – DEFAULT BALLOT – (revise a standard) – Commercial Building
Standard for Telecommunications Pathways
and Spaces

SP-3-4860 – (create a standard) – TIA-1019 – Structural Standards for Steel Gin
Poles Used for Installation of Antenna
Towers and Antenna Supporting Structures

SP-3-4870-RV2-A - REBALLOT– (revise a standard) – TIA-455-33-B – FOTP33 –
Optical Fiber Cable Tensile
Loading and Bending

NEW DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE

AMERICAN NATIONAL STANDARDS:

ANSI/TIA-102.BAAA-A – FDMA – Common Air Interface

ANSI/TIA-455-67-A – FOTP67 – IEC 60793-1-51 Optical Fibres Part 1-51:
Measurement Methods and Test
Procedures – Dry Heat

ANSI/TIA-455-74-A – FOTP74 – IEC 60793 – 1-53 Optical Fibres Part 1-53:
Measurement Methods and Test
Procedures – Water Immersion

ANSI/TIA-455-160-A – FOTP160 – IEC 60793-1-50 Optical Fibres Part 1-50:
Measurement Methods and Test
Procedures – Damp Heat (Steady State)

ANSI/TIA-455-177-B – FOTP177 – IEC 60793-1-43 Optical Fibres Part 1-43:
Measurement Methods and Test
Procedures – Numerical Aperture

ANSI/TIA-455-234 – FOTP234 – IEC 60793 – 1-52 Optical Fibres Part 1-52:
Measurement Methods and Test
Procedures – Change of Temperature

ANSI/TIA-902.BAAB-A – Wideband Air Interface – Scalable Adaptive Modulation
(SAM) Physical Layer
Specification – Public Safety Wideband Data Standards Project – Digital Radio
Technical Standards

ANSI/TIA-902.BAAD-A – Wideband Air Interface – Scalable Adaptive Modulation
(SAM) Channel Coding Specification –
Public Safety Wideband Data Standards Project – Digital Radio Technical
Standards

TIA ONLY DOCUMENTS/INTERIM STANDARDS:

TIA-102.CABB – Project 25 – Interoperability Test Procedures – Over-the-Air
Rekeying (OTAR)

TIA-329-C – Minimum Standards for Communications Antennas, Base Station Antennas

TIA-902.BBAD – Wideband Air Interface – Isotropic Transform Algorithm (IOTA)
Radio Channel Coding (CHC)
Specification – Public Safety Wideband Data Standards Project – Digital Radio
Technical Standards

TIA-1010 – IP-Based Over-the-Air Handset Configuration Management (IOTA-HCM)

TELECOMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS BULLENT (TSB):

TSB-39-B – Message Type Assignments for the Extended Protocol Facility of
TIA-136, TIA-691, and TIA/EIA/IS-2000

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/