Subject: [NEXTEL-1] For those (also) looking...

From: "Todd Ellis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 13:17:41 -0500

JOB DESCRIPTION: This position requires the installation, turn-up, and
commissioning of the Nortel Networks GSM S8000 BTS. This includes a
familiarity of all components of GSM network, and a thorough knowledge of
the functionality of the BTS. The installation involves basic building,
construction, and testing of the product. The commissioning process includes
things such as RF sweeps, T1 testing, RF hardware/software integrity checks,
and BTS handoffs/handovers. One must be able to properly utilize and operate
all necessary tools and test equipment (laptop, T-Bird, Sitemaster, and
HP8935). This position requires knowledge to troubleshoot and resolve issues
involved with RF interference problems, T1 architecture, and antenna systems
in general. The sites are in the Southeast United States, including
Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia. RESPONSIBILITIES:
-Installation/Build of the Nortel Networks GSM S8000 BTS. -Turn-up of system
-Component level testing to ensure functionality -Basic commissioning
activities -Working with OMCR Tech at switch in troubleshooting issues to
resolution SKILLS/POSITION REQUIREMENTS: -Nortel BTS
Installation/Commissioning experience -GSM BTS Troubleshooting experience
-OA&M of product -Ability to work with others in resolving technical issues
Ajilon Communications (www.ajiloncom.com) provides the Communications
Industry with premier personnel and project services that meet or exceed
customer expectations. We achieve this through an ethic of continuous
improvement, teamwork, project management, empowerment, effective
communication and responsibility to our employees, shareholders and the
community. Ajilon is the worldwide leader in professional and specialty
staffing, with sales of more than $2 billion in 2001 and with operations in
19 countries in North America, the European Union and the Pacific Rim. With
450 offices in all major cities, 3000 Ajilon permanent staff provides its
6000 clients with a daily average of 25,000 consultants and associates, more
than anyone else in the industry. When you work with Ajilon Communications,
you know you are working with the biggest and the best in the business, a
company with the resources and expertise to make things happen for it's
employees. Across the country or around the world, Ajilon Communications
offers exciting opportunities with the leaders in the communications
industry. Ajilon Communications has a strong commitment to diversity and
welcomes applications from all individuals. If you feel that your
qualifications meet the above criteria for this position, e-mail your resume
to us as a MS Word document. Only candidates matching our clients' skill
sets will be contacted. However all resumes will be added to our worldwide
database, for future opportunities. EOE M/F/D/V If you feel that your
qualifications meet the above criteria for this position e-mail your resume
to us as a MS Word document. Only candidates matching our clients' skill
sets will be contacted. However all resumes will be added to our worldwide
database, for future opportunities. 

Salary/Pay Rate: $30.00 per hour  

Company: Ajilon Communications 
Email: [email-masked] 
Address: 3039 Premiere Pkwy; Suite 900
Duluth,GA 30097 
Ref ID: 00-216493

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 15:43:40 EST

Land Mobile Field Technical Representative
Join one of the fastest growing radio manufactures in the industry.  ICOM 
America, Inc. a progressive sales company is seeking a Land Mobile Systems 
Technician to support our Land Mobile Systems Division.  Primary responsibilities 
include interfacing with end users, dealers, ICOM Sales team to assist in system 
design, procurement of parts, assembly and installation of ICOM “turn key” 
systems.  Also responsible for trouble shooting and implementation of solutions 
on current systems as well as providing training and technical support to end 
users and ICOM associates. Ideal candidate will have 5 years of demonstrated 
experience with Land Mobile Systems including RF wireless technology, mobile 
voice and data communications, WLAN, Computer controlled RF products. Previous 
experience with ESAS, LTR, LTR NET or MULTINET required, PASSPORT a plus.  
Service expertise must include proper use of test equipment ability to read and 
interpret electronic diagrams and schematic, diagnostic and repair skills 
including excellent soldering and assembly techniques are a must.  Some travel will 
be required.  Please email resume and salary requirements to 
[email-masked]