Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Inaugural Arizona Wireless Expo Next Monday,

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 20:13:37 -0500

Inaugural Arizona Wireless Expo Next Monday,
November 17

Wednesday November 12, 3:59 am ET
TEMPE, Ariz., Nov. 12 /PRNewswire/ -- The following was released today by the
Arizona Telecommunications & Information Council (ATIC):

The Arizona Telecommunications & Information Council (ATIC -
http://www.researchedge.com/atic/) is helping produce the first AZ Wireless
Expo: The Executive Forum for Wireless Innovation
(http://cpd.asu.edu/conferences/azwirelessexpo/) along with ASU Connection One
(http://www.connectionone.org/) and others coming up next Monday, November 17
from 9:00 AM through 3:00 PM at Tempe's Arizona Historical Society and Museum.
It will be a showcase for the most innovative, leading-edge technologies in the
wireless world and a unique opportunity to meet with, learn from and
influence-executives and professionals from every aspect of the wireless market,
with a variety of speakers who reflect the fastest moving research and markets,
as well as the companies that will manufacture and sell next generation products
and services.

It is the "must attend" wireless
technology event of the year which
will showcase Arizona's
infrastructure and role as the
hotbed of the wireless future.
Keynote speakers are Dr. Craig
Barrett, CEO of Intel, Chris
Cummiskey, director of the
Government Information Technology
Agency and Chief Information
Officer for the State of Arizona, and
Bob Reuss, project manager for
Defense Advanced Research
Projects Agency (DARPA), the
central research and development
organization for the Department of
Defense (DoD). Two panel
discussions will bring industry
experts together for your
information and lively debate.

The panel on Emerging Wireless Technologies will be moderated by Mark Goldstein,
International Research Center and includes CEOs and presidents of major firms
discussing the products forthcoming and the anticipated direction of the
industry including: Erling Rasmussen, General Dynamics; Bob Forcier, RoseStreet
Labs; Allen Nogee, In-Stat MDR; Mark Wallace, Agilent; and Jake Valentine,
Sprint PCS. The panel on Wireless Innovation in Arizona will be moderated by
Corey Miller, AeA and includes: Randle Jenings, Honeywell; Samuel Thomasson,
Acoustic Technologies; Van Potter, Three-Five Systems; Sayfe Kiaei, Connection
One wireless research at ASU and Steven Shope, US Positioning Group.

Attendees will include some 200 - 300 executives and professionals from all
areas of the wireless industry and elsewhere, including innovators in
engineering, manufacturing, system integration, technology development, end use
applications, OEMs, and service providers to help make this the Southwest's
premiere wireless forum, attracting a who's who in the industry. Registration
for the event after November 3 is $89, but Educators, Public Sector employees
and others qualify for a discounted $50 rate. For more information, contact Jane
Laux at 480-727-8044 ([email-masked]) or visit the web site at
http://cpd.asu.edu/conferences/azwirelessexpo/.

Gold Sponsors include General Dynamics Decision Systems, Intel Corporation, and
Motorola. Silver Sponsors include: ASU Ira A. Fulton School of Engineering, ASU
Research Park, ASU Technopolis, Sprint PCS, and Verizon Wireless. The sponsors
will all exhibit in addition to the following companies: Agilent Technologies,
ALLTEL Communications, AT&T Wireless, Cisco Systems, EDT Learning, GoVideo, Ito
America Corp., Network Infrastructure Corp. (NIC + MTI/Saddleback), Nextel
Communications, RoseStreet Labs, Salt River Project (SRP) Telecom, and Smith &
Wesson Advanced Technologies (S.W.A.T.). The event is supported and is being
promoted by the following groups, who will also be exhibiting: AeA Arizona,
Arizona Department of Commerce, Arizona Technology Council, Arizona
Telecommunication & Information Council (ATIC), ASU Center for Professional
Development, ASU Connection One Research Center, and the City of Tempe.

For further information, please contact Mark Goldstein at International Research
Center, Voice & Fax: 602-470-0389, E-mail: [email-masked].
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/031112/law078_1.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/