Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Senior Product Manager Search, Santa Clara, Business Intelligence Software]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 10:08:40 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: Mercedes Chatfield Taylor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Senior Product Manager Search, Santa Clara, Business
Intelligence Software

iCOM Consultants, Inc., is pleased to announce a recently retained
search for a Senior Product Manager.  Our client is based in the Santa
Clara and is a
leading provider of business intelligence / analytics solutions.

Job Summary
This member of the marketing team will define and bring to market new
business analytics software offerings aimed primarily, but not
exclusively at the retail
and financial services sectors.  Key deliverables include:

1. Focused primary and secondary research revealing stated and unstated
customer needs in this growing sector
2. Detailed product specifications and Market Requirements Documents
3. Business justifications and pricing models to support the company's
overall revenue plan
4. High impact, low cost product launch plans and execution
5. Effective sales tools, collateral and sales training

Essential Functions
Define the market opportunity, customer requirement and product
strategies with input from customers, sales, market research,
competitive analysis and
others. Work with customers, sales, engineering and manufacturing to
achieve product goals and deliver compelling solutions to market on
schedule.
Prioritize various product initiatives with business justification.
Drive product reviews with senior management; provide regular updates,
business analysis,
justification and recommendations to executive management as needed.
Support marketing in developing comprehensive launch plans, including
creating
product positioning messages, pricing, forecasting, marketing programs
and promotions. Provide comprehensive competitive analysis to senior
management, sales, and engineering to drive both strategic and tactical
response. Provide sales support for deals and contribute to customer
wins. Create
sales tools such as presentations, white papers etc. Drive sales and
technical training's.

Requirements
5-7+ years experience in developing and/or marketing enterprise software
solutions, out of which 2-3 years must be in product management,
marketing or
product development.

Prior product management experience in a field related to web analytics,
CRM, or business intelligence is required.

Demonstrated success in leading cross-functional teams, working with
engineering and driving the product through the product life cycle.

Proven track record of delivering high quality products on schedule.
Strong leadership, organization, analytical, interpersonal and
communication skills are
required.

Education
Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Computer Science/Math is required and
an MBA is desirable.

Reporting relationships:  Reports to VP Marketing.

COMPENSATION PACKAGE
Compensation will consist of the following:

1. A cash compensation package typical of a venture backed technology
company, consisting of a competitive base salary in the low six-figure
range and a
substantial equity component.

2. The personal reward associated with playing a pivotal role in the
creation of an innovative eBusiness organization.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/