Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 11/18/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 16:02:41 -0500

Released:  11/18/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241338A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241338A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241338A1.txt> 

 Released:  11/18/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Barbara Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241337A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241337A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241337A1.txt> 

 Released:  11/18/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ANNOUNCES
CONCLUSION OF 220 MHZ SPECTRUM AUDIT. (DA No.  03-3666).  WTB. Contact:
Denise Walter at (202) 418-0620, email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3666A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3666A1.txt> 

 AMENDMENT OF PARTS 2 AND 25 TO IMPLEMENT THE GLOBAL MOBILE PERSONAL
COMMUNICATIONS BY SATELLITE MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING AND
ARRANGEMENTS.   Adopted rules and policies pertaining to portable
"GMPCS" transceivers - i.e., satellite telephones and other portable
transceivers operated by end users for communication via direct radio
links with satellites.  By Second Report and Order. (Dkt No.  99-67).
Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  11/06/2003 by R&O. (FCC No.
03-283).  IB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-283A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-283A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-283A1.txt> 

 REVISION OF PARTS 2 AND 15 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES TO PERMIT
UNLICENSED NATIONAL INFORMATION INFRASTRUCTURE (U-NII) DEVICES IN THE 5
GHZ BAND.   Amended Part 15 of the rules to make an additional 255
Megahertz spectrum in this proceeding. (Dkt No.  03-122). Action by:
the Commission. Adopted:  11/12/2003 by R&O. (FCC No. 03-287).  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-287A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-287A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-287A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-287A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-287A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-287A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-287A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-287A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-287A3.txt> 

 AMENDMENT OF PARTS 2, 25, AND 87 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES TO IMPLEMENT
DECISIONS FROM WORLD RADIOCOMMUNICATIONS CONFERENCES CONCERNING
FREQUENCY BANDS BETWEEN 28 MHZ AND 36 GHZ AND TO OTHERWISE UPDATE THE
RULES IN THIS FREQUENCY RANGE.   Erratum correcting minor errors in
Report and Order, FCC 03-269, released November 4, 2003. (Dkt No.
02-305). Action by:  Chief, Office of Engineering and Technology.
Adopted:  11/17/2003 by ERRATUM.  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241330A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241330A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241330A1.txt> 

 AMENDMENT OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES CONCERNING MARITIME COMMUNICATIONS.
Conclude that an 18 dB co-channel interference protection standard is
required in order to ensure that a geographic area licensee does not
interfere with an AMTS incumbent that seeks to maintain its system's
continuity of service. By 3rd MO&O. (Dkt No.  92-257). Action by:  the
Commission. Adopted:  10/31/2003 by MO&O. (FCC No. 03-270).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-270A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-270A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-270A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED NOVEMBER 17, 2003, DID NOT
APPEAR IN DIGEST NO. 218:

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/