Subject: [NEXTEL-1] AD:TECH New York 2003 Exhibitor Profiles

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 11:51:01 -0500

November 03, 2003 10:35 AM US Eastern Timezone
AD:TECH New York 2003 Exhibitor Profiles

AD:TECH New York 2003

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov. 3, 2003--AD:TECH New York 2003 takes
place November 3-5, 2003, at the Hilton New York in New York City. For
in-depth information about AD:TECH New York 2003 visit
http://www.ad-tech.com/.

Profiles from AD:TECH New York 2003 exhibitors are listed below.
Breaking news releases and advisories are available at
http://www.tradeshownews.com, Business Wire's trade show and conference
news resource.
Business Wire is the official news wire for AD:TECH New York 2003.
Company:  24/7 Real Media, Inc.
Ticker Symbol:  TFSM
Booth: 331
Media Contact:  Truc Nguyen
Phone: 212-888-004
E-mail: [email-masked]
Company URL:  www.247realmedia.com
Press Kit URL:  http://www.247realmedia.com/about/press.html

Product description: Products include Open AdStream(R), the advertising
management solution trusted by over 2,000 Web sites, Open AdvertiserTM
ad serving technology designed for agencies, advertisers and media
buyers, and Open Insight, next generation Web analytics technology. 24/7
Real Media services include search engine marketing, online media
representation and integrated marketing solutions.

Company description: 24/7 Real Media is the only gateway to the total
spectrum of interactive marketing communications and technology.  With
expertise in all facets of interactive media, 24/7 Real Media is the
starting point for both publishers and marketers, enabling both to
maximize customer relationships and revenue.
Company: adInterax
Booth: 236
Media Contact: Peter Matsuo
Investor Relations Contact: Ferdinando Bruno
Phone: 518 276-8154
E-mail: [email-masked]
Company URL: http://adinterax.com

Product Description: The adInterax(R) Design and Management Suite is a
Rich-Media authoring and measurement software that gives both
advertising agencies and publishers the power to create, manage, serve,
and measure the next generation in online advertising. The adInterax(R)
software supports the assembly of all popular rich-media formats
(floating animations, expandable banners, streaming video) as well as
surveying and eCRM initiatives and provides comprehensive real time
tracking and reporting.

Company Description: adInterax(R) is a dynamic company with a track
record of success in the development of innovative rich media design
products. Established in 1999, and headquartered in Troy, NY at the
center of New York's Tech Valley, adInterax(R) offers a sophisticated,
yet easy to use design and management platform serving the online rich
media advertising needs of advertisers and publishers.
Company:  Ampere Media LLC
Booth: 504
Media Relations Contact:  Chris Wright
Phone:  847-205-9320 x 202
E-mail:  [email-masked]
Company URL: www.AmpereMedia.com

Product Description:  - Specializing in Permission Based Marketing -
- Opt-in Lead Generation
- Custom Publishing
- Solo HTML emails
- Newsletter Sponsorships
- Research & Development Surveys

Company Description: Since 1995 Ampere Media LLC brings new business to
clients through proven direct marketing strategies. We enable clients to
reach their customers using highly targeted services including; Lead
Generation, eMagazines, postal and eMail lists, solo eMail campaigns,
and banner placements and our web properties B2BFreeResources.com,
MagazineLiving.com, and MyFree.com.
Company: Atlas DMT
Ticker Symbol: AQNT
Booth: 237
Media Contact: Steve Stratz, 206-816-8692
Investor Relations Contact: Michael Vernon
Phone: 866-285-2736
E-mail: [email-masked]
Company URL: www.atlasdmt.com
Press Kit URL: http://www.atlasdmt.com/news/

The Atlas Suite is the smart online campaign management and ad-serving
platform for agencies and in-house media groups. The Atlas Suite, and
the Atlas support team of online media experts, give you a competitive
advantage in planning and delivering effective online campaigns,
reporting meaningful results, and building a profitable online marketing
business. Company description:
Atlas DMT, an advertising technology provider and creator of the Atlas
Digital Marketing Suite, has channeled more than five years of online ad
campaign experience into designing tools that enable agencies and
in-house media groups to work smarter, deliver measurable value to their
clients, and build profitable online marketing businesses.
Company: Click Ads Work
Booth:  136
Media Contact: Theresa Cavazos
Phone: 949-218-7100
E-mail: [email-masked]
Company URL: http://www.clickadswork.com

Product Description: We offer evolutionary technologies in
internet marketing. Our advertising is precisely targeted and
contextually relevant resulting in optimal performance. Our company has
established strategic partnerships covering a wide array of effective
marketing methods customized to fit your industry and your needs. We
will be demonstrating WhenU's contextual marketing.
Company Description: Click Ads Work is a full service advertising agency
offering advertising, marketing services, branding and website design.
Company: ContextualNet
Booth: 316
Media Contact: Jason Glickman
Phone: 646-336-4471
E-mail: [email-masked]
Company URL: http://www.contextualnet.com

Product description: ContextualNet provides online advertisers with
powerful branding and direct response solutions. With a wide array of
media formats, ContextualNet's goal is to maximize each client's ROI.
Tremor Network, a wholly owned property, is a groundbreaking rich media
technology, dramatically enhancing standard banner campaigns with
expanding interactive capabilities.
Company description: ContextualNet is an advertising resource for
targeted contextual media and innovative rich media solutions. Our team
of seasoned sales and marketing professionals has helped to create
effective internet marketing campaigns for many of the largest online
advertisers.
Company:  Digital Envoy
Booth:  134
Media Contact:  Susan Daw
Phone:  678-258-6328
E-mail:  [email-masked]
Company URL:  http://www.digitalenvoy.net

Product description: NetAcuity is the leading IP Intelligence product in
the online advertising and search space. NetAcuity provides the location
of website visitors down to the city-level worldwide, as well as other
IP-based attributes including speed, domain name and zip code. This
information increases the value of online advertising by providing
precise targeting and localization of advertising and search results.
Company description: Digital Envoy is the leading provider of IP
Intelligence solutions, which are in use by leading networks, websites
and enterprises including AT&T, Google, Time Warner, Ask Jeeves,
Microsoft, Cable&Wireless, Walt Disney Internet Group, InfoSpace,
Network Associates, CNN.com, CNET and many others.
Company: DigitalGrit
Booth: 335
Media Contact: Anthony Mirenda
Phone: 732-672-8073
E-mail: [email-masked]
Company URL: http://www.digitalgrit.com

Publisher eRevenue Solutions is a revolutionary new approach to
optimizing contextual advertising. Designed specifically for online
publishers, it uses best-of-breed contextual ad technology and partners
with leading contextual advertising networks to automatically serve
relevant ads tightly targeted to the specific content of individual web
pages, maximizing click-through, increasing revenue and providing added
value to users.
DigitalGrit is a leading innovative online marketing and web services
company, dedicated to helping organizations be more effective on the Web
by driving greater results and efficiencies from online initiatives. The
company delivers a broad set of outsourced Web site marketing,
management and maintenance services to middle market and large
organizations.
Company: GO TOAST
Booth: 211
Media Contact: Cindy King
Phone: 303.721.2925 x4048
E-mail: [email-masked]
Company URL: www.gotoast.com
Press Kit URL: http://www.gotoast.com/pdf/GOTOASTPressKit.pdf

Product description: GO TOAST's full suite of website management tools
and services includes:
- BidManager(TM) - Pay-per-click search engine management
- ProfitBuilder(TM) - Conversion tracking and Web analytics
- Intellidex(TM)(a) - Intelligent site indexing for search and product
feeds
- MasterList(TM) - Centralized search and product listing management
- AdNetwork(TM) - Online advertising network
- MarketMaker(TM) - Budget-driven campaign management

Company description: GO TOAST is a leading global provider of
pay-per-click search engine optimization and online advertising
conversion-tracking services. GO TOAST enables online advertisers to
manage thousands of keywords and marketing campaigns simultaneously
across more than 30 pay-per-click search engines and shopping sites.  GO
TOAST offers exclusive conversion tracking tools and Rules-Based
Bidding(TM)(a), comprehensive Web analytics, custom campaign management
and more. ((a) Patents Pending)
Company: Intelliseek
Booth: 507
Media Contact: Sue MacDonald
Phone: 513-618-6700
E-mail: [email-masked]
Company URL: www.intelliseek.com
Press Kit URL: http://www.intelliseek.com/prodlit.asp

Product Description: BrandPulse 360(tm), a breakthrough business tool,
provides a holistic view of your customers. It captures and categorizes
multiple-source, multi-format consumer feedback to create universal
metrics. The easy-to-navigate digital dashboard features text-mining
capabilities, giving users quick access to consumer verbatim comments
for analysis, insights and smarter competitive advantage.
Company Description: Cincinnati-based Intelliseek provides
business intelligence solutions that transform unstructured data into
actionable insights for marketers, researchers and analysts. Its
technology platform adds structure, relevance and meaning to
unstructured data in multiple sources and formats, transforming it into
easy-to-interpret analytics. Intelliseek's products include
BrandPulse(tm) solutions and Enterprise Discovery Suite(tm).
Company: I/PRO(C)
Booth: 238
Media Contact:  Allan Brown
Investor Relations Contact:  Bill Matthews
Phone:  415.512.7470 x155
E-mail: [email-masked]
Company URL: www.ipro.com

Product description: BPA Interactive Audit by I/PRO(TM) provides
publishers with a census-based, third party validation of a Web site's
traffic, generated through server log files or page-tagging technology.
I/PRO's new product offering, BPA Subscription Audit by I/PRO (TM),
offers third party industry-compliant audit statement that validates
data from a publisher's subscriber base.
Company description: I/PRO(C) has been a leader in accurate and reliable
validation of Web site traffic since 1994, producing third party audit
reports that validate data about a publisher's traffic, content, and
subscription base. I/PRO provides publishers a clear, unbiased
representation of Web site activity using industry-compliant standards
to maximize the site's overall business value.
Company: IronPort Systems
Booth: 214
Media Contact: Liz Landis, [email-masked]
Phone: (650) 989-6500
E-mail: [email-masked]
Company URL: www.ironport.com

Product Description: IronPort's Messaging Gateway Appliances, the
IronPort C-Series and the IronPort A-Series, reduce the cost and
increase the quality and capacity of email delivery. The A-Series
products are optimized for commercial email delivery such as
transaction confirmations or customer newsletters. The C-Series
products are optimized for corporate employee mail traffic and include
integrated anti-spam filtering.
Company Description: IronPort Systems is an email infrastructure
products and services provider targeting the Global 2000. IronPort's
Messaging Gateway(tm) appliances offer breakthrough performance,
unprecedented ease of use, and reduced total cost of ownership.
Additionally, IronPort Information Services, Bonded Sender
www.bondedsender.com and Senderbase www.senderbase.com, help guarantee
the delivery of legitimate email and thwart the voluminous threat of
unsolicited commercial email (UCE) or spam.
IronPort Systems was founded in 2000 by pioneers in Internet messaging.
With technical staff from companies such as Hotmail, eGroups, ListBot,
and Yahoo!, IronPort's mission is to revolutionize Internet messaging.
Company: Lyris Technologies
Booth: 202
Media Contact: Cristin Balog
Phone: 510-549-4350 x122
E-mail: [email-masked]
Company URL: www.lyris.com
Press Kit URL: www.lyris.com/about/pr/

Product description: Lyris ListManager is the world's best-selling email
marketing software, used by more than 4,000 businesses.
Segmentation tools and conditional content make ListManager ideal for
1:1 marketing. Using Action Tag Technology(TM), ListManager enables you
to send behavior-triggered campaigns and to measure actual ROI by
tracking your customers' interests and purchases.
Company description: Lyris develops world-class email management
solutions, including ListManager, the world's best-selling email
marketing software; the MailShield suite of antispam and email
filtering software; and MailEngine, a high-performance SMTP mailer.
Privately held, Lyris has been one of the most trusted names in email
technology since 1994.
Company: MediaPost
Booth:  408
Media Contact: Nick Friese
Investor Relations Contact: Ken Fadner
Phone: 212-204-2020
E-mail: [email-masked]
Company URL: www.mediapost.com
Press Kit URL: www.mediapost.com

Product description: Media Magazine, MediaDailyNews, and MediaPost.com
serve media decision makers with news, commentary, research, and
in-depth features on the world of media.
Company description: MediaPost is an integrated publishing and content
company whose mission is to provide an array of resources to super
serve-media decision makers.
Launched in 1996 by its publisher Kenneth Fadner, who created AdWeek
magazine, MediaPost's veteran media journalist now provides two
magazines, 11 e-publications, a web site, and major trade events.
MediaPost's subscribers consists of over 53,000 members in more than
6,000 agencies with greater than 86% active in the planning or buying of
Broadcast TV, Cable TV, Magazine, Interactive, Radio and Newspaper.
Company: MindComet Corporation
Booth: 338
Media Contact: Kathryn Bernasek, 407-838-1010 ext. 352
Phone: 1-800-668-1761 ext. 320
E-mail: [email-masked]
Company URL: www.mindcomet.com
Press Kit URL: www.mindcomet.com/press/

MindComet assists our clients in optimizing their customer
relationships. We work cooperatively to develop a comprehensive customer
relationship strategy that strengthens the bond to both existing
customers and future prospects. The strategy integrates and automates
diverse input from a company's internal and external sales, marketing,
advertising, customer service, and public relations to create detailed,
individualized customer dialogues that build brand equity, increase
customer conversion rates, decrease acquisition costs, and extend the
lifetime value of each relationship.
MindComet provides solutions to an international clientele list of
leading companies and brands including: ADT, Bombardier, Coors, Dai
Nippon IMS, Earthlink, Elekta, Heineken,Maersk, Nextel, NHL,
SpeedChannel, Upper Deck, and YUPO.
Company: Mobular Technologies, Inc.(R)
Booth: 404
Media Contact: Sam Kaye
Investor Relations Contact: Stuart Obermann
Phone: (256) 882-9011
E-mail: [email-masked]
Company URL: http://www.mobular.com

Product description: Mobular Technologies(R) helps its clients get more
out of the electronic delivery of marketing materials. Our
mobileCatalog(tm) enables the delivery of an interactive eCatalog
containing hundreds of products via a very small e-mail message whose
content can be dynamically updated on a daily basis to optimize your
marketing initiatives.
Company description: Mobular Technologies is pioneering new ways of
publishing and distributing high-value data and documents.
Utilizing patent-pending technologies, Mobular provides access to
information that is a quantum leap forward in speed and usability when
compared to traditional Internet architectures. Clients include Borders,
IBM, Pepsico, Microsoft, Motorola, Oppenheimer, Sony and many others.
Company:  Nielsen//NetRatings
Ticket Symbol:  NTRT
Booth:  223
Media Contact: Max Heineman
Phone: 212-703-5953
E-mail: [email-masked]
Company URL: www.nielsen-netratings.com
Press kit URL: www.netratings.com/news.jsp

Product Description: Covering 70 percent of the world's Internet usage,
the Nielsen//NetRatings services, consisting of NetView, AdRelevance,
@Plan and WebRF, offer syndicated Internet and digital media research
reports and custom-tailored data to help companies gain valuable insight
into their business. For more information, please visit
www.nielsen-netratings.com.
Company Description: NetRatings, Inc. is the provider of the
Nielsen//NetRatings services, which set the global standard for
Internet audience measurement and analysis. Nielsen//NetRatings
enables its customers to make informed business-critical decisions
regarding their Internet strategies with its technology driven
products and services. For more information, please visit
www.nielsen-netratings.com.

Company: Outrider
Booth: 403/405
Media Contact: Chris Copeland
Phone: 314-209-1005
E-mail: [email-masked]
Company URL:  http://search.outrider.com/

Company description: The global leader in Search Marketing,
Outrider specializes in strategic consulting and integration of Search
into companies' media plans. With offices in 13 countries, Outrider
offers Search solutions, training and consulting for leading companies
of all sizes and industries including Fortune 500 Companies. They
strategize Search Engine Optimization and Pay Per Click to improve
overall conversion rates focusing on sales, traffic and branding. By
analyzing the industry and competitors, Outrider can create a
comprehensive strategy that allows the client to hit their benchmarks
and objectives, understanding that no two companies are the same. To
learn more about Outrider, visit http://search.outrider.com/
Company:  Paradise Datacom
Ticker Symbol:  ITK (London Stock Exchange)
Booth:  1130
Media Contact:  Melissa David-Bailey
Investor Relations Contact:  www.intelek.plc.uk
Phone:  (814) 466-6275
E-mail:  [email-masked]
Company URL:  www.paradisedata.com

Product description: Paradise Datacom, located in the US and UK, offers
a vast array of satellite equipment. Included are Modems, LNAs, SSPAs
and BUC/Transceivers. We are able to provide customer support and
equipment from any of these product lines as well as electronic packages
for your Commercial or Military Satcom requirements.
Company description: Paradise Datacom is a manufacturer of satcom
electronic equipment integral in providing a variety of data transfer
solutions in voice, video and data networks. The company is a unique
blend of more than 35 years of telecom experience having absorbed such
organizations as Locus and SierraCom to become today's Paradise Datacom.

Company: PrairieWeb Internet Marketing, Inc.
Booth: 333
Media Contact: Brian Lewis
Phone: 630-393-1419 x 10
E-mail: [email-masked]
Company URL: pwim.com
Press Kit URL:
Product description: Marketing campaigns wClick, wPlacement and
wTracker ROI reporting provides one source for search engine
optimization, pay-per-click management, real time tracking and
reporting. wContent Manger for database driven web sites will make your
site market itself. Web site development and Marketing clients see
increased sales by incorporating our proven marketing campaigns.
Company description: Creating web sites that market themselves since
1997. A full service web solutions company providing Internet marketing,
Web development and real time tracking to clients. Achieve the highest
conversion rates and ROI when your marketing campaigns and web site work
together. Where web development and online marketing come together.
Company: Quigo Technologies, Inc.
Booth: 508
Media Contact: Uriah Av-Ron
Phone: (212) 213-2363
E-mail: [email-masked]
Company URL: www.quigo.com
Press Kit URL: http://www.quigo.com/press.htm

Product description: AdSonar(TM) is a contextual ad serving platform for
online publishers, ad serving networks, pay-for-performance search
technology providers. FeedPoint(TM) is a Pay-for-Placement / Paid
Inclusion search engine marketing solution for E-commerce / content
sites and SEOs / SEMs / Agencies. Quigo delivers easy-to-use,
revenue-driving search solutions to customers including HP, PC Mall,
eCost, Advertising.com, iCrossing, Overture and the US Department of
Defense.
Company description: Quigo Technologies, Inc., develops
proprietary search solutions that facilitate online contextual
advertising, search engine marketing and business/government
intelligence. Quigo's seven pending patents power technology for deep
web crawling, information extraction and keyword discovery, based on
advanced machine learning and semantic algorithms. These technologies
are applied in Quigo's AdSonar, FeedPoint and IntelliSonar product
offerings.
Company: Savicom
Booth: 216
Media Contact: Quinn Jalli, 415-983-0990 ext. 335, [email-masked]
Phone: 415-983-0990
E-mail: [email-masked]
Company URL: www.savicom.net
Press Kit URL: www.savicom.net/pdf/presskit.pdf

Product description: Savicom develops powerful and easy-to-use web-based
tools for high-performance list management and email delivery. Based on
patent-pending technology, Savicom's hosted applications (ASP) offer
marketers, agencies and publishers reliable, high-speed email campaign
management and delivery at extremely competitive rates. The easy-to-use
web-based interface provides Savicom's customers complete control of
their database and message delivery, offering an efficient and effective
alternative to full-service e-mail marketing services providers.
Company description: Savicom offers four different levels of hosted
email delivery and list management applications. The company's most
full-feature offering, CampaignPlus, is designed for enterprise
marketers and for interactive, direct response, and full-service
advertising agencies. CampaignPlus builds on Savicom's easy-to-use list
management and email-delivery service offering by adding powerful
message customization, advanced campaign management, data analytics and,
for agencies, functionality to facilitate client billing.
Company: SendTraffic, Inc.
Booth:  218
Media Contact: Gina Christiani
Investor Relations contact: Craig Handleman
Phone: 516.887.2600 x212
E-mail: [email-masked]
Company URL: http://www.sendtraffic.com

Product Description: SendTraffic's products and services feature:
Innovative Search Marketing Solutions including PPC Account Management,
Paid Inclusion, and Featured Site Positions geared to build online
business by gaining maximum exposure; Business Application technologies
to empower online marketing and maximize ROI; and Email Marketing
Solutions focused on lead generation, customer retention and CRM list
management.
Company Description: SendTraffic, Inc. is a performance focused
Interactive Marketing firm positioned to build online business,
optimize marketing expenditures and retain customers. We specialize in
full-service, hands-on, account management to deliver the most
effective Search Engine and Direct Marketing strategies for the
highest return on investment.

Company: Singer Direct
Booth: 406
Media Contact: Paul Thau
Phone: (914) 472-7100
E-mail: [email-masked]
Company URL: www.SingerDirect.com

Product description: Why pay for visitors, when what you really
want are customers? The online media division of Singer Direct
specializes in Cost Per Acquisition (CPA) deals via the Internet, in
which you pay only for orders, leads, registrations, inquiries, or any
other form of action that you specify.
Company description: For over twenty years, Singer Direct has worked
with some of the nation's largest direct marketing clients, through its
Alternative Media Brokerage and Management divisions. In the late
nineties, Singer Direct launched an Online Media division specializing
in CPA deals, and today is one of the largest buyers of Internet
Advertising space.
COMPANY: TrafficLeader (Sitewise Marketing, Inc., d.b.a.
TrafficLeader)
BOOTH: 339
MEDIA CONTACT: Sean McMahon
PHONE: 541.485.4411
E-MAIL [email-masked]
COMPANY URL: www.trafficleader.com
PRESS KIT URL: http://www.trafficleader.com/LatestNews.htm

TrafficLeader(R) - your one source for acquiring customers through
search engines - offers proven Search Engine Marketing (SEM) services to
actively drive qualified visitors to business Websites. Our integrated
suite of customer acquisition solutions, combined with our respect for
relevancy and robust conversion tracking, enhances performance from
Search to SalesSM.
As a full-service search marketing company, TrafficLeader autonomously
creates optimized XML data feeds, guarantees inclusion into all indexes,
actively manages paid placement campaigns, provides site optimization
techniques, and reports in-depth ROI metrics.
To begin Driving Business Your Way, contact TrafficLeader at
541.485.4411. For more information on TrafficLeader's full-service SEM
platform, visit www.trafficleader.com.
Company: Undertone Networks
Booth: 142
Media Contact: Darsen Campbell
Phone: 212.576.2012
E-mail: [email-masked]
Company URL: www.undertonenetworks.com

Product Description: Undertone Network's premier product is the 720x300
pop-under. At first a direct marketing tool, the pop-under has become a
mainstay for both brand and direct response advertisers alike. Undertone
delivers superior results through category and geographical targeting,
strict frequency capping and premium site placement.
Company Description: Undertone Networks offers advertisers the
opportunity to reach more than 10 million unique users per day via the
largest, best performing ad units available. Undertone manages
placements such as pop-unders, billboards and skyscrapers on premium
websites including USAToday.com and ESPN.com. Clients include Starwood
Hotels, American Express, HBO and others.
Company: ValueClick Media
Ticker Symbol: VCLK
Booth: 324
Media Contact: Gary Fuges
Phone: 818-575-4540
E-mail: [email-masked]
Company URL: http://media.valueclick.com
Press Kit URL: http://www.valueclick.com/about_wwa.shtml

Product Description: Through its Web, E-mail, Lead Generation and Search
Marketing solutions, ValueClick Media provides a wide range of online
marketing products to help build brands, create awareness, deliver
targeted visitors, generate leads, establish relationships and drive
sales.
Company Description: ValueClick Media is the online advertising and
direct marketing division of ValueClick, Inc. (NASDAQ: VCLK), the
single-source provider of media, technology and related services that
enable marketers, agencies and publishers to reach consumers in all
major online marketing channels. Other ValueClick business units include
Be Free, Mediaplex and AdWare.
Company: WildTangent
Tabletop: 8
Media Contact: Anne Gladue, (425) 201-2035
Phone: (425) 497-4656
E-mail: [email-masked]
Company URL: www.wildtangent.com
Press Kit URL: http://www.wildtangent.com/default.asp?pageID=company

Product description: The WildTangent Web Driver platform enables the
creation of visually-rich, immersive, Internet-delivered games with
advanced features and game play not found anywhere else online.
Company description: WildTangent is the leader in Custom Published Games
for Advertisers. Its clients include Nike, Pepsi, DaimlerChrysler,
General Motors, Toyota, Dial Corporation, Fox, Sony, Disney and more.
Company:  YourRxBiz.com
Booth: 3
Phone: (954)584-7118
E-mail: [email-masked]
Company URL: YourRxBiz.com
Press Kit URL: YourRxBiz.com

Product Description: Zarl.com is well known for our outstanding "Online
Pharmacy Partner Program," and is currently expanding our
super-successful "Mortgage Lead Fulfillment Division." You need two
things to make money on the Internet: (1) traffic, and (2) a site that
sells. We afford you sites that sizzle! FREE to recognized marketing
specialists!
Company Description: Zarl.com controls an ever-expanding affiliate
program that affords qualified marketing agencies the opportunity to
capitalize on our amazing product/service lines. Our affiliate/partners
use their own proprietary advertising techniques to generate
traffic--which generates money! We have over 125 talented employees,
specializing in developing your Online Pharmacy and/or Mortgage Leads
business.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/