Subject: [NEXTEL-1] 800 MHz SmartZone Controllers available

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 00:45:30 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Rik Rasmussen" <[email-masked]>
Subject: 800 MHz SmartZone Controllers available

For your information, do not reply to me.
_______________________________________

PUBLIC SALE
800 MHZ RADIO
CONTROLLER EQUIPMENT

Clark Regional Emergency Services Agency (CRESA) has a surplus of
Motorola SmartZone 3.0 800 MHz Radio Controller Equipment.

This equipment will be sold to the highest bidder with bid award on
December 15, 2003.  Sealed bids are to be received no later than 5pm
December 12, 2003 at CRESA, 710 W. 13th Street, Vancouver, WA, 98660

Equipment is located at 710 W. 13th Street, Vancouver, Washington and
is available for viewing. Call Kirstin Nelson 360-737-1911 ext 3963 to
 arrange for inspection of equipment.

Payment must be received in full prior to shipping of equipment.

Shipment of equipment will be the responsibility of the purchaser.

The equipment will be sold in two groupings.

Successful bidder will be required to take all equipment in the group.

GROUP I

Two (2) Motorola Prime Site 6809 Simulcast Controllers with the ability to
control up to eight (8) Simulcast sites and 14 channels

Six (6) Motorola Remote Site 6809 Simulcast Controllers with the ability to
control up to 14 base stations each

Assorted spare 6809 boards also included. All controllers are in working
condition. MINIMUM BID FOR GROUP 1 IS $50,000.

GROUP 2

One (1) complete Motorola Fault Tolerant SmartZone Controller, ModeIT35961)

Assorted spare boards/hardware for Zone Controller also included

Two (2) Hewlett Packard Database Servers, Model A4090A All equipment is in
working condition. THERE IS NO MINIMUM BID FOR GROUP 2.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/