Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 11/25/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 17:58:07 -0500

GREGORY M. COOKE NAMED DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF FCC ENFORCEMENT BUREAU'S
OFFICE OF HOMELAND SECURITY.  News Release. News Media Contact: Suzanne
Tetreault at (202) 418-7450  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241626A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241626A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241626A1.txt> 

 Released:  11/25/2003.  ERRATUM TO WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU
ANNOUNCES IT IS PREPARED TO GRANT UPPER AND LOWER PAGING BAND LICENSES
UPON FULL AND TIMELY PAYMENT, AUCTION EVENT NO. 48. (DA No.  03-3782).
(Dkt No 03-3782)  Amended Public Notice DA 03-3724, released November
20, 2003.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241602A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241602A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241602A1.txt> 

 NCPR, INC. D/B/A NEXTEL PARTNERS PETITION FOR DESIGNATION AS AN
ELIGIBLE TELECOMMUNCIATIONS CARRIER IN THE STATE OF ARKANSAS.   Granted
the request to withdraw the petition for designation as an eligible
telecommunications carrier in the State of Arkansas and dismiss the
petition without prejudice. (Dkt No.  96-45). Action by:  Deputy Chief,
Telecommunications Access Policy Division, Wireline Competition Bureau.
Adopted:  11/24/2003 by ORDER. (DA No. 03-3786).  WCB

<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3786A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3786A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3786A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED NOVEMBER 24, 2003, DID NOT
APPEAR IN DIGEST NO. 223:

 FCC'S WIRELESS BUREAU ANNOUNCES REORGANIZATION.   The Wireless Bureau
announced that it has realigned its organization structure to support
the FCC's strategic goals more effectively.  News Release. News Media
Contact: Chelsea Fallon at (202) 418-7991  WTB. Contact Scott Delacourt
at (202) 418-0639
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241586A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241586A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241586A1.txt> 

 Released:  11/24/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202) 418-0302
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241616A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241616A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241616A1.txt> 

 Released:  11/24/2003.  FCC ANNOUNCES AGENDA FOR THE VOICE OVER IP
FORUM TO BE HELD ON DECEMBER 1, 2003. (DA No.  03-3777).  OSP. Contact:
Robert Pepper 202-418-2030. News Media Contact: Meribeth McCarrick
202-418-0654
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3777A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3777A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3777A1.txt> 

 ROGER THOMAS SCAGGS, ADVANCED CLASS AMATEUR RADIO OPERATOR AND LICENSEE
OF AMATEUR RADIO STATION W5EBC.   Issued Erratum for Order to Show
Cause, DA 03-3738, released on November 21, 2003. (Dkt No.  03-241).
Action by:  Chief, Enforcement Bureau by ERRATUM.  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241596A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241596A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241596A1.txt> 

 PROMOTING EFFICIENT USE OF SPECTRUM THROUGH ELIMINATION OF BARRIERS TO
THE DEVELOPMENT OF SECONDARY MARKETS.   Erratum to the October 6, 2003
Report and Order and Further Notice of Proposed Rulemaking, FCC 03-113.
(Dkt No.  00-230). Action by:  Acting Deputy Chief, Mobility Division,
Wireless Telecommunications Bureau by ERRATUM. (DA No. 03-3780).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241587A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241587A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241587A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/