Subject: [NEXTEL-1] IQStat Offers Pilot Program for Advertisers and Media Outlets

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 19:48:49 -0500

November 06, 2003 11:57 AM US Eastern Timezone
IQStat Offers Pilot Program for Advertisers and Media Outlets
ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov. 6, 2003--

IQStat's New System Provides In-Car Consumer Behavior and Traffic Pattern
Analysis as a Tool for Laser
Sharp Sales and Marketing

IQStat Inc., a provider of out-of-home marketing intelligence, has announced the
availability of the IQStat pilot program. This
program will allow qualified advertisers and media outlets the opportunity to
experience the strengths and benefits of IQStat's
"hands off" measurement system, at no cost, prior to its formal launch end of
first quarter, 2004.
IQStat combines a patent-pending in-car data capture system and a rigorous
point-and-click web-based, report writer to
deliver timely and actionable consumer metrics. The information IQStat delivers
provides critical insight into consumers'
out-of-home media consumption - including in-car radio listening and exposure to
outdoor advertising. Thus offering a means
for marketers and media outlets to more effectively reach and influence their
target audiences. Data is delivered on an overnight basis and includes
industry-standard measures of rating and share in addition to mapping
capabilities. Overnight delivery through this on-demand multi-media platform
raises the bar for all companies providing radio, outdoor, and traffic
influenced business intelligence.
"The IQStat's pilot is a win-win for advertisers and media outlets. In this
tough economic climate, both are looking for better
data and a higher return on advertising investments," says Carl Ceresoli, CEO of
IQStat Inc. "We are providing free access to our hosted, web-based report
writer. Advertisers and multi-media outlets, including radio and outdoor, will
have the opportunity to see overnight data for the first time in this arena."
IQStat System Description
The platform for IQStat data collection is a patent-pending microprocessor based
technology combined with GPS (Global Positioning System) and an industry
accepted sampling methodology.
1. Installation: IQStat hardware is connected to the car radio and operates
continuously without interruption for its installed life. About the size of a
VHS tape, it fits unobtrusively under the dash or in the trunk of the selected
vehicle.
2. Data Collection: IQStat does not rely on any interaction from the survey
participant or radio broadcasters to function. All tasks related to data
management, including monitoring, collecting and transmitting data are
controlled by onboard microprocessors.
3. Wireless Data Transmission: Each change in the radio's state is time-stamped
and stored for transmission back to a central processing center.
4. Processing and Accessing Data: The data is processed through an analysis
interface and is available online via pre-formatted reports generated based on
client queries.

About IQStat Solutions:
Founded in 2001 by Carl Ceresoli, CEO, and Bruce Layman, CFO, IQStat provides
timely and actionable business marketing intelligence to advertisers and media
outlets including, but not limited to, radio and outdoor media. The multi-media
platform combines a patent-pending in-car data capture system with GPS (Global
Positioning System) and industry approved sampling techniques to collect and
deliver overnight media measurement intelligence not currently available in this
arena.

http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20031106005569&newsLang=en

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/