Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Promoting Efficient Use of Spectrum Through Elimination of Barriers to the Development of Secondary

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 18:15:57 -0500

Before the
Federal Communications Commission
Washington, D.C. 20554

In the Matter of

Promoting Efficient Use of Spectrum Through Elimination of Barriers to the
Development of Secondary Markets

WT Docket No. 00-230

ERRATUM

Adopted:  November 24, 2003    Released:  November 24, 2003

By the Acting Deputy Chief, Mobility Division:

1. On October 6, 2003, the Commission released its Report and Order and Further
Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (Secondary Markets Report and Order and FNPRM),
FCC 03-113, in which it adopted various spectrum leasing policies and
streamlined its policies regarding the processing of applications for assignment
of authorizations and transfers of control.   The Secondary Markets Report and
Order and FNPRM determined that the particular services affected by the
Commission’s streamlined transfer and assignment application processing policies
were identical to those services encompassed within the spectrum leasing
policies.   The text of one of the rule provisions, however, mistakenly did not
reflect this determination.  Accordingly, this Erratum makes the following
correction to the Secondary Markets Report and Order and FNPRM.  This correction
will be incorporated into the text of the rules set forth in the summary of the
Secondary Markets Report and Order and FNPRM published in the Federal Register,
and the Erratum will be published in the FCC Record.
2. On page B-3 of “Appendix B – Final Rules,” the text of § 1.948(j)(1)(xx) is
revised to read as follows:  “The Business and Industrial/Land Transportation
(B/ILT) channels in which the licensees hold exclusive use rights (part 90 of
this chapter) (including all B/ILT channels above 512 MHz and those in the
470-512 MHz band where a licensee has achieved exclusivity, but excluding B/ILT
channels in the 470-512 MHz band where a licensee has not achieved exclusivity
and those channels below 470 MHz, including those licensed pursuant to 47 CFR
90.187(b)(2)(v)).”

     FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION

Katherine M. Harris
Acting Deputy Chief, Mobility Division
Wireless Telecommunications Bureau

 http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241587A1.doc

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/