Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 11/24/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 17:21:31 -0500

STATEMENT OF COMMISSIONER KATHLEEN Q. ABERNATHY ON THE IMPLEMENTATION OF 
WIRELESS LOCAL NUMBER PORTABILITY.  STMT. News Media Contact: Jennifer A. Manner
at (202) 418-2530  CMMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241537A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241537A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241537A2.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241537A1.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241537A2.txt> 

 Released:  11/24/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD
FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:  Barbara P. Chappelle
@ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241575A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241575A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241575A1.txt> 

 HORIZONS SATELLITE LLC.   Granted authority to provide Fixed Satellite Services
in the 11.7-12.2 GHz and 14.0-14.5 GHz frequency bands, to, from, or within the
United States, by accessing Horizons I at the 127° W.L. orbital location. Action
by:  Chief, Satellite Division, International Bureau. Adopted:  11/21/2003 by
ORDER.  IB

 PROCEDURES TO GOVERN THE USE OF SATELLITE EARTH STATIONS ON BOARD VESSELS IN
THE 5925-6425 MHZ/3700-4200 MHZ BANDS AND 14.0-14.5 GHZ/11.7-12.2 GHZ BANDS.  
Proposed and seek comment on a regulatory framework for licensing the operation
of ESVs in fixed-satellite service (FSS) networks in the 5925-6425 MHz/3700-4200
MHz (C-Band) and 14.0-14.5 GHz/11.7-12.2 GHz (Ku-Band) frequencies. (Dkt No. 
02-10). Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  11/12/2003 by NPRM. (FCC No.
03-286).  IB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-286A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-286A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-286A1.txt> 

 WESTERN WIRELESS'  LIMITED, CONDITIONAL PETITION FOR WAIVER OF LOCAL NUMBER
PORTABILITY AND THOUSANDS-BLOCK NUMBER POOLING OBLIGATIONS.   Denied the
petition for waiver filed by Western Wireless Corporation to extend the
thousands-block number pooling and local number portability deadlines. (Dkt No. 
95-116, 99-200). Action by:  Deputy Chief, Wireline Competition Bureau.
Adopted:  11/21/2003 by ORDER. (DA No. 03-3744).  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3744A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3744A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3744A1.txt> 

 APPLICATION FOR CONSENT TO THE ASSIGNMENT OF A FIVE-CHANNEL 220 MHZ NATIONWIDE
LICENSE FROM RUSH NETWORK CORP. TO THE ASSOCIATION OF AMERICAN RAILROADS.  
Granted in pertinent part, the Association of American Railroads waiver request.
Action by:  Deputy Chief, Commercial Wireless Division, Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  11/21/2003 by ORDER. (DA No. 03-3749).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3749A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3749A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3749A1.txt> 

 FEDERAL AND STATE REGULATORS AGREE ON SUCCESS OF LOCAL NUMBER PORTABILITY JOINT
STATEMENT OF FCC CHAIRMAN MICHAEL K. POWELL AND NARUC PRESIDENT STAN WISE. 
STMT. News Media Contact: David Fiske at (202) 418-0513 or Richard Diamond at
(202) 418-0506, NARUC: Brad Ramsay at (202) 898-2207  OCH
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241526A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241526A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241526A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/