Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Public Safety tech opening

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 11:32:30 -0500

------- Original Message --------
From: "Joel Brown" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Public Safety tech opening

Public Safety Radio Technician Opening
Butte County, located in Northern California, has an opening for a 
radio technician.  The applicant must have at least 3 years of 
experience as a public safety LMR technician.  The shop is a small 3 
person operation so a varied knowledge base is required.  Duties 
include everything from component level repair to design and 
installation.  See the Butte County web site at www.buttecounty.net 
for more information.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/