Subject: [NEXTEL-1] > Terrorist Prisoners Found with Cell Phones

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 14:17:41 -0500

> Terrorist Prisoners Found with Cell Phones
The Israeli Prison Authority reports it continues to find cell phones
among terrorist prisoners. The Authority says that as these devices
continue to make their way into prisons, inspections are becoming
increasingly frequent. (IsraelNN.com)

==================================================================

More Cellular Phones Found Among
Terrorist Prisoners
14:41 Nov 10, '03 / 15 Cheshvan 5764

1.
(IsraelNN.com) Prison Authority officials report cellular
telephones were found in the cells of inmates in a number
of prisons. As a result of the growing number of cellular
telephones found among “security prisoners,” inspections
of cells are becoming increasingly frequent.
http://www.israelnn.com/news.php3?id=52534

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Evan Platt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 11:34:33 -0800

> increasingly frequent. (IsraelNN.com)

Oh boy. Next Verizon commercial: The annoying guy in a orange jumpsuit,
behind bars. "Can you hear me now? Good."

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 14:50:35 -0500

Can't be any more annoying than all the prisoners siting in one cell beeping
each  other with direct connect planing their escape and the last terrorist
saying........DONE!

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG