Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Homeland Security for Telecommunicator

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 11:11:33 -0500

Homeland Security for Telecommunicator

Jan. 26th in Newark (NJ),
PowerPhone will present its
"Homeland Security for the Telecommunicator"
course at the The University Hospital.

Course # : 03-1345
Dates : Jan 26
Location : Newark, NJ
Price : $189 (Per Seat)
Course Description
Emergency telecommunicators have always been on the front lines of public
safety. Now, their job is even more demanding in the new age of safety and
security.

Threats to national security are at an all-time high. And America's leaders have
told citizens to serve as the eyes and ears that can help prevent terror
attacks.

Where will they turn if they think there's a possibility of a terrorist threat?
There's no question -- it will be 9-1-1.

PowerPhone is proud to offer this timely class to specifically address the
telecommunicator's critical role in Homeland Security. Students will be prepared
and empowered to respond to potential or in-progress terror threats -- with the
confidence and clear thinking taught in all PowerPhone training.

Learn How To:
 Use the Homeland Security Advisory System.
 Assess threats from callers.
 Differentiate between criminal and terrorist threats.
 Properly pass on intelligence regarding terrorist threats.
 Plan for and coordinate response to Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) attacks.
Topics Covered Include:
 Nuclear, biological, and chemical threats
 The terrorist psyche
 Identifying potential targets
 Hazardous materials incidents
 Protection of responders
 Coordinating inter-agency response
 Incident & Unified Command Systems

http://www.powerphone.com/home/index.cfm
http://www.powerphone.com/home/course/index.cfm?do=SearchResult

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/