Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Firehouse.com Newsday Sponsored by: Project Consensus The Push is On-

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 18:03:48 -0500

Firehouse.com Newsday Sponsored by: Project Consensus
The Push is On-

 Firehouse.com NewsDay
 Thursday Edition                                                  [Image]
 November 06, 2003
                               Sponsored by:
      Solving Public Safety Interference at 800 MHz Project Consensus
                                TODAY'S TOP STORIES     November 06, 2003
 . All You Need on One Page
 . Preview: Take Zone Tour!      Mixed Feelings As WTC Firehouse Reopens
 . Dozens of Hot Topic Articles  The first firefighters to respond to the
 . Current Fire/EMS Jobs         World Trade Center attack reopened their
 . Live Chat                     firehouse across the street and, in what
 . Special Offers                one fire official called a sign of
                                 defiance, retained an old firehouse logo
                                 showing the twin towers burning.

      [Image]                    Oregon FF Co. Charged With Drunk Driving
   [Click to Buy]
                                 A firefighting company has been charged
      [Image]                    with criminal drunken driving and other
     Bailout Bag                 counts for its role in an August crash
                                 in which eight of its employees died in
 [Image]                         a fiery head-on collision.
 . Fire/EMS Buyer's Guide        [Image]
 . Online Classifieds            Slate Commentary Blasts FF 'Hero' Status
 . Fire/EMS Auctions
 . Subscribe to Firehouse        In national article, author suggests
                                 most firefighters don't deserve the
 [Image]                         status.
 . Shop is Growing!
 . Remember 9-11 Store           MORE HEADLINES: Read them all at
 . Apparel & Tees                Firehouse.com News
 . Books & Videos                [Image]

                                   . More Chicago High Rise Tapes
                                 Released
                                   . Rhode Island Club Fire Tapes
                                 Released
                                   . Round 20 Grants Aid 453 Fire Depts.
                                   . ABC to Air Special on Nightclub Fire
                                 Safety
                                   . UK Firefighters Having Pay Dispute
                                   . La. Chief Under Scrutiny For False
                                 Docs
                                   . 100 FFs Respond To Calif. Factory
                                 Blaze
                                   . University of Iowa Suing Co. Over
                                 Fire
                                   . Fire Kills 21 During Jobs Clash in
                                 India
                                   . Oklahoma Expanding Ambulance
                                 Services

 Today's NewsDay is Sponsored by: Project Consensus
 Reliable communications are critical to police officers, firefighters and
 other public safety officials' jobs. But, across the country, public
 safety and commercial radio frequencies are intermingled in the 800 MHz
 spectrum. This leads to interference that risks the lives of public
 safety personnel and the citizens they protect. The public safety
 community has developed a solution: the Consensus Plan, which is before
 the FCC right now. But, we need your help - support the ConsensusPlan:
 www.projectconsensus.org

                                        Check out Project Consensus today.

              INSTANT ACCESS! CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP NOW!
               MembersZone: The Hottest Content & Community!
           What you want all in one place - Personal start page,
            top educators, jobs, chat, E-mail, archives & MORE!
   Not a Member? Find Out What Thousands of Users Already Know. Take the
                                 ZONE Tour
                               . SIGN UP NOW

 [Image]                                 [Image]
 HOT PHOTOSTORIES: New Photos for Nov.   HARRY CARTER: History - Can't We
 [Image]                                 Learn From It
 FIREHOUSEMAIL.COM: Sign Up Today!       [Image]
 FREE!                                   TRAINING ZONE: Salka: FF
 [Image]                                 Survival Tactics
 APPARATUS SHOWCASE: Hundreds of Units!  [Image]
                                         DOWNLOAD DRILLS: Firefighter
 [Image]                                 Pre-Basic
 INQUARTERS: Firehouse Virtual Tours!    [Image]
 [Image]                                 FRANK BRANNIGAN: Know Your Enemy
 FORUMS: Discuss Today's Hottest         #33
 Topics!                                 [Image]
 [Image]                                 HEALTH & FITNESS: The Benefits
 WEB DIRECTORY: More Than 10,500 Links!  of Stretching
 [Image]                                 HAZMAT: Hydrocarbon Derivatives
 FIREHOUSE WALLPAPER: Updated Monthly!   Alcohols
                                         TECH ZONE: Is Your Computer &
                                         Network Safe?

                     Firehouse.Com: Fire, Rescue & EMS
   Visit http://www.Firehouse.Com for complete stories and more breaking
                        news and in-depth content.
         If you would like to sponsor this newsletter, please visit
                 http://www.firehouse.com/media/form.html
        -----------------------------------------------------------
   All content Copyright 1998-2003, Firehouse.Com, Inc., a subsidiary of
                          Cygnus Business Media,
                     a Commerce Connect Media company.

 To UNSUBSCRIBE or UPDATE your profile, click here

 You can choose to not receive further mailings by clicking on the link
 above. If you have trouble with this link, simply forward this message
 to [email-masked] with "#RM#21973,21973" in the subject
 line. ReachMail does not tolerate spam. Please notify us via email at
 [email-masked] regarding any spam issues. If you have
 trouble with any of these methods, you can contact us toll-free at
 800-404-6885 x5.

 This message was sent by Firehouse.com using ReachMail. Read our
 Privacy Policy.