Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Phone-PDA Cable?

From: "SueNY" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 19:12:48 -0500

Hi...
 I have a Sony Clie and I would like to use my Nextel to connect it to the
net. Can someone tell me what cable I need? Thanks!

SueNY

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ZX6zgD/hP.FAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 00:51:18 -0500

Hi Sue,

Since no one answered up try this after market product.......

Nextel i80/i90 to Sony Clie N & S Wireless
Internet Cable 39.95

PDA Supported: All Sony Clie 300, 500, 600 and 700 N & S series handhelds
including: PEG-N760C / PEG-N710C / PEG-N610C / PEG-S360 / PEG-S320 /
PEG-S300 .
Phones Supported: Nextel i30sx, i35s, i50sx, i55sr, i58sr, i60c, i80s, i85s,
i88s,
i90c, i95c, i95cl phones.

Let Gomadic get your PDA on the wireless web the easy way! Using our unique
Nextel
i80/i90 to Sony Clie N & S mobile phone data connectivity cable, users can
easily connect
their PDA to the wireless web to send email, browse the Internet, send faxes,
exchange
instant messages and more!

Complete wireless web access and data connectivity
No additional hardware, software or service plans required
Built on Gomadic's ComCube technology
Professionally engineered and built; full lifetime warranty
Exchange any Phone to PDA cable for free when you change phones or PDAs

http://www.gomadic.com/nexidi5mobph15.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->