Subject: [NEXTEL-1] In building antenna...

From: Steven Santinelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 08:36:24 -0500

Oh yeah...

Does anyone know if Nextel will put in-building repeaters for companies 
/ State agencies?  We have a terrible time in Concord, NH in our 
building getting a nextel signal.  ONLY where our Tech support group 
is... The ones using NEXTEL PHONES!!!  :^)

Thanks,

Steve

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Jack Daniel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 07:46:46 -0800

Steve, I have to ask the obvious; why in heck do you pay for service
that doesn't work? Seems you are screwing your customers out of tech
support because your service provider is screwing you. Bad way to run a
business IMHO.

Nextel puts in signal boosters all the time but you have to be a BIG
account or have hundreds of users in your facility. Keep in mind signal
boosters generally won't work if you don' have usable signal outside the
building to start with.

I guess your building is one of the many millions of structures that
would burn down >> IF << public safety first responders depended on
Nextel service as a so called 'interoperability solution'.

But don't feel alone; approximately 75% of the U.S. area is not served
by Nextel but it's not profitable to do so. 

That's the way business gets done.

=============================================================================

---

From: Steven Santinelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 11:09:23 -0500

Well...  If you go UPSTAIRS or in the computer room, you have 
service...  And guess what?  I work for the State, so, you know them...  
Outside, we have GREAT coverage. 

So... What your saying is I might be able to convince Nextel to put 
something in the building?  :)

Steve

Jack Daniel wrote:

> *Yahoo! Groups Sponsor*
> ADVERTISEMENT
> <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cgaim7d/M=267637.4116719.5338353.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1707367802:HM/EXP=1068652749/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116719> 
>
>
>
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service 
> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.