Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Gallagher approved as NTIA head

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 03:00:16 -0500

Gallagher approved as NTIA head
November 24 12:13:00, 2003

WASHINGTON—The Senate Commerce Committee last week approved the nomination of
Michael Gallagher to head the National Telecommunications and Information
Administration. The nomination now goes to the Senate floor. Gallagher currently
is acting NTIA chief.

Separately, NTIA Dec. 9 will hold the first of a series of public meetings as
part of a Bush administration initiative to improve spectrum management in the
United States. The agency will co-sponsor a second meeting in February with the
National Academy of Sciences. Homeland security officials will participate in a
third meeting.
http://rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=16036

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/