Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] Discontinuing regulation : mobile access and call origination

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 04:38:48 -0500

OFTEL
Discontinuing regulation: mobile access and call origination market
Statement and discontinuation notices
4 November 2003

1.6 Further interconnection directions that relate most closely to this
market,
concerning disputes between Orange and BT over costs associated with number
portability and freephone calls respectively, were also continued on 25
July. These
directions are therefore being discontinued alongside the other regulations
in this
market.

See notice at Page 26

Attached <<discon1103.pdf>>

Greg UK

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 04:38:48 -0500

OFTEL

See notice at Page 26

Greg UK