Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel to open in Hyde Park Plaza

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 12:54:39 -0500

4:50 PM EST Monday
Nextel to open in Hyde Park Plaza
Hyde Park Plaza shopping center has a new tenant. 

Wireless communications specialist Nextel will open a store in the 
grocery-anchored center next winter. 

The company signed a five-year lease in the center, which is located 
at the corner of Paxton Avenue and Wasson Road in Hyde Park, 
according to a news release. 

Operated by Regency Centers, the nearly 400,000-square-foot center 
is also home to Great Clips, Barnes & Noble, Walgreens and other 
specialty shops. 

Nextel Communications is a Fortune 300 company based in Reston, Va. 
Nextel and Nextel Partners Inc. currently serve 293 of the top 300 
U.S. markets. 

http://cincinnati.bizjournals.com/cincinnati/stories/2003/11/10/daily10.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/