Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Boost Mobile Introduces 55 New Cell Phone Video Games

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 13:23:51 -0500

November 10, 2003 11:45 AM US Eastern Timezone 

Boost Mobile Introduces 55 New Cell Phone Video Games in Time for 
the Holidays 

IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov. 10, 2003--
  Boost Customers Can Now Download More Than 120 Video Games, 480 
Ring Tones and 955 Wallpapers Over the Air Using Boost LIVE    

Boost Mobile, a lifestyle-based telecommunications company that 
offers pay-as-you-go wireless phones and services to the youth 
market, has introduced more than 55 new cell phone video games aimed 
at attracting teens and young adults this holiday season. Using 
Boost LIVE, a virtual video game arcade available on the Boost 
Mobile Web site (www.BoostLIVE.com), Boost customers are able to 
browse and download over the air video games, polyphonic ring tones, 
and wallpapers to their Java(TM) technology-enabled phones. 

"Boost Mobile has the fastest growing catalog of youth-oriented 
content in U.S. wireless industry," said Seth Cummings, senior 
manager of Internet and wireless, Boost Mobile. "In less than six 
months since the launch of Boost LIVE, we have introduced more than 
120 Java games, nearly 500 ring tones and 1,000 wallpapers, 
establishing Boost as the most aggressive player in the wireless 
gaming revolution." 

Some of the new youth-oriented applications offered include popular 
games such as Snow Shredder and Element Surfing from Thumbworks, FOX 
Sports Racing and Duratrax Mobile RC from Sorrent, Siberian Strike 
and Tom Clancey's Splinter Cell from Gameloft, Crimson Conquest and 
Boulder Dash M.E. from Airborne, MLB Home Run Derby and Tank Terror 
from THQ, Maxim Magazine wallpapers from Airborne Entertainment, and 
polyphonic and True Tone ring tones and wallpapers from Versaly 
Entertainment and Zingy. For a complete list of applications, visit 
www.BoostLIVE.com. 

"During the next six months we plan to more than double our content 
portfolio and introduce custom Boost-branded Java games, voice 
services, enhanced SMS and WAP services, and other exclusive youth-
centric data products," added Cummings. 

Because Boost LIVE games are available on Boost Mobile pay-as-you-go 
phones, there are no monthly subscription charges like those billed 
by other major wireless carriers. Boost customers simply browse 
Boost LIVE's ever-growing entertainment catalog, pay a one-time fee 
for the applications they want, and download them over the air 
directly to their Boost Mobile Java(TM)-enabled phones. Applications 
have a one-time, unlimited use fee that varies in price from $1.49 
to $6.00. 

Pay-as-you-go pricing for Boost Mobile service offers a simple, flat 
rate of 25 cents per minute 24 hours a day, seven days a week 
(national long distance calling and roaming included). Boost Mobile 
cellular service coverage includes California and Nevada, with 
nationwide roaming service provided on Nextel's all-digital national 
network. 

Editor's Note 

Boost Mobile phones with Boost LIVE video games are available at no 
charge to reporters for review purposes. Please contact Andy Colley 
at (949) 789-4822 for more information. 

About Boost Mobile 

Boost Mobile is a lifestyle-based telecommunications company that 
focuses solely on offering wireless communications products for the 
youth market. Boost is the only wireless service provider to offer 
Nextel's Push To Talk(TM) technology as a pay-as-you-go service. The 
company offers pay-as-you-go wireless phone service, Boost Walkie-
Talkie Push To Talk service, Re-Boost pay-as-you-go airtime cards 
and a wide range of accessories, Java(TM) games for wireless phones, 
ring-tones and other cutting-edge mobile services that are available 
at more than 3,000 locations where youth prefer to shop, including 
Best Buy, Wal-Mart, Target, Wherehouse Music, Good Guys, and 
wireless and youth fashion retailers. Boost Mobile's marketing is 
centered on youth activities such as action sports, music, fashion 
and entertainment. Find more information on the Web at 
http://www.boostmobile.com. 

Registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.
  
Contacts  

 Boost Mobile
Andy Colley, 949-789-4822
[email-masked]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/