Subject: [NEXTEL-1] District of Columbia Bar Association - Luncheon program

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 17:02:08 -0500

District of Columbia Bar Association - Luncheon program
November 26, 2003 2: 13pm
The Washington Daybook

TIME: 12:15 p.m.

EVENT: District of Columbia Bar Association holds a luncheon program,
"Implementation of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act: A Discussion With
Margaret Egler, Deputy Bureau Chief of the FCC's Consumer & Governmental Affairs
Bureau."

PARTICIPANTS: Margaret Egler, FCC and Heidi Salow, Nextel Communications
DATE: December 2, 2003

LOCATION: Dewey Ballantine, 1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, D.C.
CONTACT: Joyce Olley or Leonetta McMillion, 202-737-4700, ext. 262;
http://www.dcbar.org
http://www.hoovers.com/free/news/detail.xhtml?ArticleID=NR20031202665.7_e24b0001f2f94799

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/