Subject: [NEXTEL-1] More On Wireless LAN Security-

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 10:48:50 -0500

* TITLE: Wireless LAN Security - What Hackers Know That You Don't
http://whitepapers.comdex.com/data/detail?id=1036681167_440&type=RES&src=KA_RES

DESCRIPTION: This updated white paper outlines how hackers are exploiting
vulnerabilities in 802.11 wireless LANs and includes a section on
the most recent available hacking tools.
PUBLISHER: AirDefense, Inc.
COST: Free

* TITLE: Wireless LAN Policies for Security & Management
http://whitepapers.comdex.com/data/detail?id=1048164797_625&type=RES&src=KA_RES

DESCRIPTION: Just like wired networks, 802.11 wireless LANs require
network policies that are designed, implemented, and enforced to maximize
network performance and reduce exposure to the inherent security flaws
in 802.11 wireless LANs.
PUBLISHER: AirDefense, Inc.
COST: Free

* TITLE: The Hidden Security Danger: Network Timing - The Role of
Accurate Timing in Reducing Network Security Risk
http://whitepapers.comdex.com/data/detail?id=1068573592_590&type=RES&src=KA_RES

DESCRIPTION: Find out how to protect your network by learning about
the role that accurate timing plays in reducing enterprise security
risk and how to make the business case for a secure time server.
PUBLISHER: Symmetricom, Inc. - Timing, Test and Measurement Division
COST: Free

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/