Subject: [NEXTEL-1] TheSUBWAY.com- Nextel Communications (Nasdaq:NXTL): Market Underperform,

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 10:17:34 -0500

TheSUBWAY.com Announces Its Morning Stock Focus List for
Friday, November 7, 2003: RCAA, NXTL, ADVC, UNTD, AGIS
Source: PrimeZone Media Network
Publication date: 2003-11-07

WESTON, Fla., Nov. 7, 2003 (PRIMEZONE) -- TheSUBWAY.com
announces Reclamation Consulting & Applications Inc. (OTCBB:RCAA) to
its Stock Focus List. RCAA is new to TheSUBWAY.com, and we expect
great things from this stock! Watch this company; it just announced
great
news, and we think it is due to make a move in the near term! Other
stocks highlighted include:

Nextel Communications (Nasdaq:NXTL): Market Underperform,
http://cnniw.yellowbrix.com/pages/cnnmoney/Story.nsp?story_id=43421483&ID=cnnmoney&scategory=Business+and+Finance&

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/