Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel's SPI Boost

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 15:46:20 -0500

Nextel's SPI Boost
BY STAFF
NOVEMBER 15, 2003

Initial response to Nextel Communications Inc.'s newest marketing campaign
propelled Nextel past Sprint PCS in terms of consumer purchase intent, according
to Compete's proprietary analysis. Compete's research tracks the percentage of
pre-purchase consideration carriers command across the market. Nextel garnered
12 percent of pre-purchase wireless shoppers in September. Verizon Wireless
commands the highest market share among in-market wireless shoppers.

http://www.wirelessweek.com/index.asp?layout=article&articleid=CA336359&spacedesc=Departments&stt=000

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/