Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Timmy Donahue: On Portability Rules, Business Outlook

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 14:24:45 -0500

NXTL:US  Nextel Communications Inc
More on NXTL:US NewsDetailed QuoteCharts

Related Company News

Nextel's Timmy Donahue: Portability Rules, Business Outlook
November 12, 2003 09:32 EST -- Tim Donahue (right), chief executive of Nextel
Communications Inc., talks with Bloomberg's Brian Sullivan from Washington about
the
company's push-to-talk service, its business performance and the Federal
Communications Commission's ruling to let consumers keep their phone numbers
when
changing carriers. Nextel is the No. 5 U.S. mobile-phone company.

Listen

 http://media5.bloomberg.com:443/cgi-bin/getavfile.cgi?A=22228074

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/