Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] RE: NEXTEL strikes again!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 11:00:06 EST

In a message dated 11/18/2003 6:32:03 AM Eastern Standard Time, 
[email-masked] writes:
Thanks. I remember Bell Comm from long ago.

Please clarify if you can; what does 'being taken care of mean', iIs
there any damage settlement in play?

I also wonder now if there are other similar cases.
Sorry.  It would be improper to negotiate in public.

Alan

---

From: Jack Daniel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 08:22:20 -0800

I didn't know what stage the setlement was at. I understand. 

I just hope Bell is getting Nextel's attention (read; a lot of money) so
they will pay more attention in the future.

Bell Communications is fortunate to have someone like you that has the
experience of also having been an attorney for Nextel.  
===================================================

[email-masked] wrote:
>                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>                        ADVERTISEMENT
>                         [click here]
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/