Subject: [NEXTEL-1] i730 desktop charger

From: Dave Warren <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 18:31:31 -0700

Okay, I'm confused.

I'm trying to find a i730 desktop charger.

According to Motorola's site 
<http://idenphones.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/idenphones.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_sid=TY4*MSYg&p_lva=&p_faqid=3036&p_created=1065195324&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9ncmlkc29ydD0mcF9yb3dfY250PTcxJnBfc2VhcmNoX3RleHQ9JnBfcHJvZF9sdmwxPTEzJnBfY2F0X2x2bDE9fmFueX4mcF9wYWdlPTM*&p_li=>, 
"The part number for the desktop charger is NNTN4845A" and "Desktop 
chargers as well as other iDEN accessories can be ordered directly from 
Motorola by calling 1-800-422-4210 or by visiting our iDEN online store 
at iDENStore.com <http://www.idenstore.com/>" -- But when I try 
iDENStore.com for either of those part numbers, I'm not seeing anything.

I also haven't found any reference to a desktop charger elsewhere on the 
net.

Am I doing something wrong, or is the FAQ wrong and the product not 
available yet, or what am I missing here?

-- 
Dave Warren,
 Email Address:  [email-masked]
 Cell: (403) 371-3470         Fax: (403) 371-3471
 Toll free: (888) 371-3470 Vonage: (817) 886-0860
 ICQ: 17848192  AIM: devilspgd  Yahoo!: devilspgd
 MSN/PASSPORT:   [email-masked]