Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Happy Thanksgiving From Nextel-1, Nextel2 & WFHSG

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 12:11:32 -0500

Happy Thanksgiving From Nextel-1, Nextel2 &WFHSG !!

Marcel-

---

From: "Philip Macafee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 13:27:03 -0800

Is that you in the pic Marcel?

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2003 9:12 AM
To: [email-masked]; WFHSG; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Happy Thanksgiving From Nextel-1, Nextel2 & WFHSG
Importance: High

Marcel-

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 01:19:32 -0500

Do you mean with the skirt on?

---

From: Don Root <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 22:17:46 -0800

> Is that you in the pic Marcel?

I kept looking for the hidden i95.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/