Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 11/26/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 16:10:28 -0500

Report No: 1670 Released:  11/26/2003.  SITE-BY-SITE ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241637A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241637A1.txt> 

Report No: 1669 Released:  11/26/2003.  SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR
FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241673A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241673A1.txt> 

Report No: 1674 Released:  11/26/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241652A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241652A1.txt> 

Report No: 1673 Released:  11/26/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241645A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241645A1.txt> 

 Released:  11/26/2003.  PUBLIC DEMONSTRATION AND TRAINING OF THE NEW
ULS ONLINE FILING INTERFACE WILL TAKE PLACE DECEMBER 4, 2003. (DA No.
03-3788)  A Public Demonstration and Training will present the newly
redesigned Online Filing environment for FCC Forms 601 and 605 at the
FCC, Washington, DC. Pre-register for the event by Dec. 3, 2003.  WTB.
Contact:  Drew Eisenhauer at (202) 513-4534, email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3788A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3788A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3788A1.txt> 

 UNITED COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS, INC.   Granted the complaint regarding
unauthorized change of subscriber's telecommunications carrier. Action
by:  Acting Deputy Chief, Policy Division, Consumer & Governmental
Affairs Bureau. Adopted:  11/24/2003 by ORDER. (DA No. 03-3806).  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3806A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3806A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3806A1.txt> 

 SOUTH ARUNDEL CITIZENS FOR RESPONSIBLE DEVELOPMENT, LICENSEE OF STATION
WRYR-LP, SHERWOOD, MD.   Granted South Arundel a six month extension of
the EAS rules. Action by:  Director, Office of Homeland Security,
Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:  11/25/2003 by ORDER. (DA No. 03-3789).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3789A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3789A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3789A1.txt> 

 REORGANIZATION OF THE WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU.   Adopted the
reorganization to reflect  current and emerging changes in technology.
Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  11/13/2003 by ORDER. (FCC No.
03-291).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-291A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-291A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-291A1.txt> 

 SERVICE RULES FOR ADVANCED WIRELESS SERVICES IN THE 1.7 GHZ AND 2.1 GHZ
BANDS.   Adopted service rules for Advanced Wireless Services in the
1710-1755 and 2110-2155 MHz bands, including provisions for application,
licensing, operating and technical rules, and for competitive bidding.
(Dkt No.  02-353). Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  10/16/2003 by
R&O. (FCC No. 03-251).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-251A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-251A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-251A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-251A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-251A5.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-251A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-251A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-251A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-251A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-251A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-251A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-251A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-251A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-251A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-251A5.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/