Subject: [NEXTEL-1] SkyFrames and Motorola Plan to Bring VOIP, Satellite, and Wireless Data Technology to US Troops in Iraq for the Holidays

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 08:25:02 -0500

Press Release

SkyFrames and Motorola Plan to Bring VOIP, Satellite, and Wireless Data
Technology to US Troops in Iraq for the Holidays

"I have kept this whole thing pretty quiet. This could be the greatest
thing
to happen to our soldiers this entire deployment..."
Major, Combat Support Group US Army, Iraq

COSTA MESA, Calif., and SCHAUMBURG, Ill., Nov. 5, 2003

SkyFrames, Inc. (OTC BB: SKYUE), a provider of low-cost, highly secure
satellite broadband Internet services, and Motorola's CanopyT Wireless
Broadband Group have teamed to provide Voice Over Internet Protocol
(VoIP)
and high-speed Internet connectivity to U.S. troops in Iraq so that
military
personnel will be able to easily communicate with their loved ones.

The entire project is focused on the delivery of a VoIP, Wireless,
Satellite
communications architecture solely for the purposes of troops contacting
their family members and friends in the United States. Currently,
telephone
services can be over 200 miles away from the forward locations of troops
in
Iraq.

"The response has been overwhelming. In less than 14 days, over $200,000
in
equipment pledges and service donations have been received to help our
troops. We are trying to deliver equipment and services on an expedited
basis to units throughout Iraq by Thanksgiving," stated Edward Bukstel,
Vice
President of SkyFrames, Inc.

The Motorola Canopy solution will be used as the backhaul in delivering
high-speed data connectivity. "We are proud to be in a position to help
contribute to the troops who are separated from their loved ones. Our
involvement can help boost morale by giving our troops the verbal,
written
and visual communications tools to stay in touch with their families and
friends," said Tony Kobrinetz, Vice President and General Manager of
Motorola's Canopy Group.

"The requirements that our troops requested for non-secure
communications
with their friends and families include 45 VoIP lines, wireless
connectivity
to 60 laptops, and satellite communications capability to help units
based
in forward locations. The range of companies that have responded
include:
travel agencies, antenna manufacturers, defense contractors,
telecommunications, providers, technology integrators and numerous
individuals looking for ways to help," stated Bukstel.

"SkyFrames is proud to utilize its technical expertise and industry
contacts
to help meet the connectivity needs of our troops. It is our hope that
the
wider participation of companies and individuals will raise the level of
awareness to the communications problems faced by our troops in Iraq as
well
as the lack of access to broadband connectivity affecting rural
communities
across North America " stated James France, CEO of SkyFrames.

Companies and individuals interested in participating in this effort to
help
our troops should contact Edward Bukstel, at [email-masked].

About SkyFrames, Inc.
SkyFrames, Inc. is a broadband service provider for businesses,
educational,
and government institutions via satellite. The Company offers two
satellite
solutions; a low cost proprietary VSAT system that delivers internet
broadband at extremely low prices and the proprietary VOS system that
transmits broadband in a highly secure, self-healing and survivable
manner.
Secure VOS applications include data transport and Voice over IP (VoIP)
for
first responders and government agencies. For more information, visit
www.skyframes.com.

Company Contact: Veronica Kerney, 714-957-1000 or
[email-masked]
Media Contact: Enrique Salinas, The Catalyst Group, 727-796-2555 or
[email-masked]

About Motorola
Motorola, Inc. (NYSE:MOT) is a global leader in wireless, automotive and
broadband communications. Sales in 2002 were $27.3 billion. Motorola is
a
global corporate citizen dedicated to ethical business practices and
pioneering important innovations that make things smarter and life
better,
honored traditions that began when the company was founded 75 years ago
this
year. For more information, please visit www.motorola.com.
The Canopy solution enables organizations such as corporate enterprises
and
educational institutions to deploy wireless connectivity over several
sites
within a single geographic location or over a single large site without
having to invest in underground infrastructure. For more information,
visit
www.motorola.com/canopy.

http://www.motorola.com/mediacenter/news/detail/0,,3473_2882_23,00.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/