Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Military SDR implements OFDM on two platforms

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 15:49:55 -0500

Military SDR implements OFDM on two platforms
November 24 12:46:00, 2003

IRVINE, Calif.—Military Communications Technologies Inc. said its affiliate,
Military SDR Technologies, has implemented its
OFDM waveform on two of its platforms known as SpectruCell and PC4.

OFDM, which is known as orthogonal frequency division multiplexing, transmits
multiple signals over a single wireless system.
“The successful implementation of the OFDM waveform is the first step in
Military SDR Technologies’ plans to implement the complete IEEE 802.16 family of
wireless data applications, also known as WiMax, a higher performing version of
Wi-Fi,” said the company.

http://rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=16041

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/