Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Marky L. (Ex-Yankee V.P.) On the Big Talk Next Week!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 12:31:21 -0500

Industry Roadmap:  Looking Ahead to
2004
NOVEMBER 20, 2003 1:00PM ET

HOSTED BY: BIGTALK / WIRELESS WEEK
Mark Lowenstein

Join veteran industry consultant Mark Lowenstein for a live BigTalk on Thursday,
Nov. 20, at 1 p.m. EST. The focus of the discussion will be on the key
applications and services that will drive the wireless industry in 2004.
Lowenstein sees these as falling into three themes: 'battle for the building' -
how wireless carriers can increase their share of residential and business MOU;
strategies for and impact of number portability; and key services and
applications, such as push-to-talk, MMS, games, and multimedia.
Lowenstein is managing director of Mobile Ecosystem.  Recognized as a leading
industry analyst, consultant, and commentator, Lowenstein was executive vice
president at the Yankee Group, where he founded and led the company's wireless
practices for eight years.  To sign up for his free monthly newsletter, the Lens
on Wireless, go to www.m-ecosystem.com.

You may submit your questions any time in advance or during the discussion.

 http://www.wirelessweek.com/index.asp?layout=big_talk_q&talkid=355

 http://www.wirelessweek.com/index.asp?layout=big_talk_discussion&talkid=355