Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 11/19/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 15:36:14 -0500

Report No: 1664 Released:  11/19/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241382A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241382A1.txt> 

Report No: 1663 Released:  11/19/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241381A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241381A1.txt> 

Report No: 1666 Released:  11/19/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACTIONS.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241373A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241373A1.txt> 

Report No: 1668 Released:  11/19/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241367A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241367A1.txt> 

Report No: 1667 Released:  11/19/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241366A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241366A1.txt> 

 Released:  11/19/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU SEEKS
COMMENT ON MARITEL, INC. PROPOSAL TO SERVE AS AUTOMATIC IDENTIFICATION
SYSTEM (AIS) FREQUENCY COORDINATOR. (DA No.  03-3669). Comments Due:
12/12/2003. Reply Comments Due:  12/22/2003.  WTB. Contact:  Tim Maguire
or Jeffrey Tobias at (202) 418-0680, TTY: (202) 418-7233, email:
[email-masked] or [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3669A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3669A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3669A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/