Subject: [NEXTEL-1] TheSUBWAY.com - Nextel Communications (Nasdaq:NXTL): Market Underperform

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 10:52:46 -0500

TheSUBWAY.com Announces Its Morning Stock Focus List for
Friday, November 21, 2003: ELIN, BCON, NXTL, ARSW
Source: PrimeZone Media Network
Publication date: 2003-11-21

WESTON, Fla., Nov. 21, 2003 (PRIMEZONE) -- TheSUBWAY.com announces eLinear Inc.
(OTCBB:ELIN) to its Stock Focus List. ELIN is new to TheSUBWAY.com, and has
announced good news! Watch this company; it has traded higher recently, and
could continue to move up in the near term! Other stocks highlighted include:

Nextel Communications (Nasdaq:NXTL): Market Underperform

http://cnniw.yellowbrix.com/pages/cnnmoney/Story.nsp?story_id=43944494&ID=cnnmoney&scategory=Business+and+Finance&

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/