Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Michael Powell On LNP In NYC

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 02:09:55 -0500

Michael Powell On LNP In NYC

FCC Chairman on new cell phone law

    Nov. 11, 2003 — FCC Chairman
    Michael Powell discusses the
    new law that allows consumers
    to take there cell phone number
    to their land line and their land
    line number to their cell phone
    during an interview with “Today”
    host Matt Lauer.

http://www.msnbc.com/m/v/video_news.asp

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/