Subject: [NEXTEL-1] What's Hot At The FCC?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 20:19:33 -0500

QUARTERLY REPORT ON INFORMAL CONSUMER INQUIRIES AND COMPLAINTS RELEASED

Wireless inquiries dropped from 13,983 to 11,828 due largely to sharp declines
in Electrical Interference and Amateur License inquiries. The FCC's WTB received
the following inquires durning Q3 of O3:

Ham Radio    1,578

Electrical Interference     4,171

General Mobile Radio Service 2,010

Land Mobile License       765

Total     11,822

www.fcc.gov

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "Todd Ellis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 22:10:19 -0500

What truly happened is that PorkButt and Company lost their ham licenses due
to Riley's Hammer and 75 meters/14.313 has quieted down on the East Coast.
That eliminated a LOT of complaints and OO reports, believe me!!

If you don't know who I am talking about and don't understand the depth of
ham interference B.S., go to http://myrockport.com/world.htm and check out
the references at the bottom.  It's worth a laugh.

Todd Ellis

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2003 8:20 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [NEXTEL-1] What's Hot At The FCC?

Wireless inquiries dropped from 13,983 to 11,828 due largely to sharp
declines
in Electrical Interference and Amateur License inquiries. The FCC's WTB
received
the following inquires durning Q3 of O3:

Ham Radio    1,578

Land Mobile License       765

Total     11,822

www.fcc.gov

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 23:16:43 -0500

PorkButt?
Does he have a cousin "Pig Caller"?  This Yahoo terrorized a Ga. repeater group
for years. They finally caught him when they lured him to a hamfest using a ploy
(to trade a 11 meter amp). What he did not know the Hammer was speaking at the
hamfest and had papers waiting for him!

Todd Ellis wrote:

> If you don't know who I am talking about and don't understand the depth of ham
> interference B.S., go to http://myrockport.com/world.htm and check out the
> references at the bottom.  It's worth a laugh.
>
> Todd Ellis
>
> Sent:Monday, November 24, 20038:20 PM
>                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
                        ADVERTISEMENT
                         [click here]

>
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG