Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Microsoft Patches Three Critical Security Problems

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 17:29:11 -0500

Microsoft Patches Three Critical Security Problems

Microsoft announced patches for three "critical" security problems and
a fourth labeled "important" in its second monthly summary of security
bulletins aimed at making it easier for its customers to stay on top
of patch releases.

http://www.computerworld.com/newsletter/0,4902,87058,00.html?nlid=PM

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: sparkie_rf <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 23:33:23 -0000

> bulletins aimed at making it easier for its customers to stay on 

Microsoft is a freakin' joke.

The only patch that really counts is the installation of any non-
Microsoft OS. Apple's new OS/X Panther rocks, so does Linux and 
FreeBSD.

ABM = anybody but microsoft!!!

---

From: "Neil Horden" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 02:06:14 -0000

--- In [email-masked], sparkie_rf <no_reply@y...> wrote:> 
> ABM = anybody but microsoft!!!

Don't hold back now, Tell us how you realy feel!  :)