Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 11/12/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 17:31:42 -0500

Report No: 1658 Released:  11/12/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241080A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241080A1.txt> 

Report No: 1660 Released:  11/12/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241038A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241038A1.txt> 

Report No: 1657 Released:  11/12/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241079A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241079A1.txt> 

Report No: 1659 Released:  11/12/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241037A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241037A1.txt> 

Report No: 1662 Released:  11/12/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241095A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241095A1.txt> 

Report No: 1661 Released:  11/12/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241094A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241094A1.txt> 

 ACCESS 220, LLC.   Granted the Request for Waivers.  Denied the
Petition for Reconsideration and Clarification. Action by:  Chief,
Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  11/10/2003 by RECON. (DA
No. 03-3613).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3613A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3613A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3613A1.txt> 

 FCC CLEARS WAY FOR LOCAL NUMBER PORTABILITY BETWEEN WIRELINE AND
WIRELESS CARRIERS.   The FCC provides guidance to the wireless and
wireline industries on intermodal local number portability.  The FCC
reaffirmed that wireline carriers must port numbers to wireless carriers
under its current rules.  News Release. (Dkt No 95-116). News Media
Contact: Chelsea Fallon at (202) 418-7991  WTB. Contact Jennifer Salhus
at (202) 418-2823
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241057A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241057A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241057A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241057A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241057A5.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241057A6.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241057A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241057A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241057A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241057A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241057A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241057A6.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241057A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241057A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241057A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241057A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241057A5.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241057A6.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/