Subject: [NEXTEL-1] GREGORY M. COOKE NAMED DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF FCC ENFORCEMENT BUREAU’S OFFICE OF HOMELAND SECURITY

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 18:03:55 -0500

GREGORY M. COOKE NAMED DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF
FCC ENFORCEMENT BUREAU’S OFFICE OF HOMELAND SECURITY

Washington, D.C. –  Gregory M. Cooke has been named Deputy Director of the FCC
Enforcement Bureau’s Office of Homeland Security.

Mr. Cooke served as Deputy Chief of the Wireline Competition Bureau’s
Competition Policy Division since March, 2002, and as Assistant Chief of the
former Common Carrier Bureau’s Network Services Division (NSD) between February,
2000 and March, 2002.  Mr. Cooke joined the FCC in 1995 as a staff attorney in
the Legal Branch of the Competitive Pricing Division of the Common Carrier
Bureau.

Mr. Cooke received his B.F.A. from Boston University and his J.D. from Fordham
University School of Law in New York City.  Before joining the FCC, he was an
associate at the law firm of Willkie Farr & Gallagher in New York, where he
worked on various litigation and telecommunications matters.  Prior to law
school, Cooke was a senior account executive with Stone/Hallinan Public
Relations Associates in New York City.

- FCC -

 http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241626A1.doc

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/