Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Advanced Class Amateur Radio Operator and Licensee of Amateur Radio Station W5EBC

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 18:14:41 -0500

Before the
                       Federal Communications Commission
                             Washington, D.C. 20554

                                In the Matter of

                              ROGER THOMAS SCAGGS

   Advanced Class Amateur Radio Operator and Licensee of Amateur Radio Station
                                     W5EBC

                              EB Docket No. 03-241
                             File No. EB-02-IH-0886

                                    ERRATUM

                          Released:  November 24, 2003

                       By the Chief, Enforcement Bureau:

  On November 21, 2003, the Chief, Enforcement Bureau released an Order to Show
Cause, DA 03-3738, in the above-captioned proceeding (“OSC”).  The Docket Number
 EB-03-241, referenced in the caption of this Erratum, was inadvertently omitted
 from the OSC.  By this Erratum, the OSC is amended to include the Docket Number
                          noted in the above caption.

                       FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION

                                  David H. Solomon
                              Chief, Enforcement Bureau

http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241596A1.doc