Subject: [NEXTEL-1] What is this site about???

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 17:28:17 -0500

Dave,

Good questions. The site is not "dedicated" to just Nextel. We discuss all types of "wireless" systems, networks and devices. Feel free to post your comments, thoughts and questions.

Sending articles is fine. Articles are posted to stimulate discussions and to keep industry people informed. Many people lurk here, absorb info and pass it on to colleagues. There are some very influential people here who like to fly "Under The Radar" and rather not see their name in print. I see Nextel-1
pop up in some every interesting places.

             From: "Dave" <[email-masked]> 
             Date: Sat Nov 8, 2003 3:28pm 
             Subject: What is this site about??? 

             I'm just curious to know, is this a site dedicated to open 
             discussion about Nextel, or do we get quotes from articles about 
             Nextel. I only see one or two people posting in here, with alot of 
             members registered , and they all seem to be articles about Nextel

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/