Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Motorola i733 Limited Edition Phone (Woo-Woo)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 10:30:17 -0500

Motorola and Bloomingdale's Light Up the Night with the Motorola 
i733 Limited Edition Phone

Small, Sleek Motorola i733 Limited Edition Phone Fuses Work Style 
and Life Style for Trend Setters

NEW YORK and PLANTATION, Fla. – 19 November 2003 – Motorola, Inc. 
(NYSE: MOT) and Bloomingdale's today announced the Motorola i733 
Limited Edition mobile phone, the "must-have" gift for every 
Bloomingdale's shopper's holiday list. This limited edition phone 
features an eye-catching, metallic bluish-purple color, brilliant 
color screen capable of displaying up to 65,000 colors, and multi-
colored lights that come to life every time a user gets a call or 
opens the flip-style phone.

"Bloomingdale's prides itself on attracting fashion-forward 
customers who are always looking to identify the next big style 
trend," said Anne Keating, senior vice president of 
Bloomingdale's. "After the success of the previous four Motorola 
limited edition mobile phones sold through Bloomingdale's, we are 
pleased to offer holiday shoppers the Motorola i733 Limited Edition 
phone as the ultimate fashion accessory." 

While the phone is stylish and sleek, it also offers advance 
technology features. Its GPS technology allows users to access 
location-based services such as turn-by-turn driving directions, 
maps, and local areas of interest. Additional features include 
Internet access*, integrated speakerphone, a two-way radio that 
enables instant communications from coast to coast, and ring tones 
users can assign to specific individuals in the phone book*. 

"Motorola provides users with mobile phones that fuse function, 
fashion and lifestyle," said Rey More', senior vice president and 
general manager, Motorola's iDEN® Subscriber Group. "The Motorola 
i733 Limited Edition phone is another example of how Motorola works 
with companies such as Bloomingdale's to take mobile phones to the 
next level by incorporating usable features and great style." 

The phone offers several pre-installed JavaTM applications including 
THQ Wireless Darts, dwango® Racing, Animobile's Dead Ahead and 
CalcTool as well as several exclusive wallpaper designs. Pre-
installed ring tones include "In Da Club" and "Crazy in Love". 
Weighing only four ounces and measuring 4.8 x 1 x 2 inches, the 
Motorola i733 Limited Edition phone is the smallest Motorola phone 
ever sold by Bloomingdale's.

The Motorola i733 Limited Edition phone is available at 
Bloomingdale's stores for $549. Service is available through Nextel 
Communications in the United States. To purchase the phone, please 
call the Bloomingdale's Men's Shopping Service at 212-705-3030. 

About Motorola's iDEN® Subscriber Group 
Motorola's iDEN® handsets combine the capabilities of a digital 
wireless phone with "always on" Internet access, text pager, and two-
way radio to enable users to instantly communicate with one or 
hundreds of individuals at the push of a button. For further 
information on iDEN® handsets, visit www.motorola.com/iden.

About Motorola
Motorola, Inc. (NYSE:MOT) is a global leader in wireless, automotive 
and broadband communications.  Sales in 2002 were $27.3 billion.  
Motorola is a global corporate citizen dedicated to ethical business 
practices and pioneering important innovations that make things 
smarter and life better, honored traditions that began when the 
company was founded 75 years ago this year.  For more information, 
please visit www.motorola.com. 

About Bloomingdale's
Bloomingdale's, a division of Federated Department Stores, was 
founded in 1872 and currently operates 31 stores in New York, New 
Jersey, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, Illinois, 
Minnesota, Florida and California. For website access, log onto 
www.bloomingdales.com.

* Network and subscription dependent feature. Not available in all 
areas.

# # #

Media Contacts:
Lea Faso
Motorola
954-723-6333
[email-masked] 

Kelly Moro
Bloomingdale's
(212) 705-2443
[email-masked]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/