Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Transcrypt International Receives $700,000 Order

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 11:27:47 -0500

Transcrypt International Receives $700,000 Order

    LINCOLN, Neb., Nov. 20 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- EFJ, Inc.
(OTC Bulletin Board: EFJI) announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary,
Transcrypt International, has received an order valued at $700,000 for
communication security products through its partner, Tait Electronics of New
Zealand.
    "We are extremely pleased to be able to provide our security products on a
world-wide level through our partner, Tait," said Mike Kelley, general manager
of Transcrypt International.  "We look forward to continuing this valuable
partnership and increasing our presence in the communications security
market."
    "This success has been a result of a long period of close liaison between
Tait and Transcrypt, where together we have produced a customized version of
Transcrypt's world renowned security products that specifically meet Tait's
needs -- working with our portable and mobile radio products" said Ian McKee,
Strategic Sales Manager for Tait.

    Celebrating its 25th anniversary in 2003, Transcrypt International is a
leader in secure voice communication solutions for international, commercial
and government customers, delivering more than 2,600 configurations of land
mobile radio security products since 1978.  The company designs, manufactures,
and markets information security hardware and software that utilizes
sophisticated scrambling and encryption techniques to protect sensitive voice
and data transmissions.  For more information, visit
http://www.transcryptsecure.com.
http://www.efji.com

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/