Subject: [NEXTEL-1] model for air-to-air communications

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 10:43:08 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: Ernest Lee <[email-masked]>
Subject:Propagation model for air-to-air communications

Hi all,

I'm looking for air-to-air comms propagation models,
typically in HF,VHF,UHF spectrums.  Can anyone be kind
enough to assist me in this matter?

Thanks so much in advance.

Cheers,
Ernest Lee

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/