Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Cellphone jammer that looks like a cell phone

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 21:31:12 -0500

Cellphone jammer that looks like a cell phone

A British electronics supplier has started selling a local range cell phone
jammer that is designed to look like another cell phone. The jammer would
however be illegal in most countries around the world, although strangely, the
company only restricts UK residents from buying the device.

The company says that the jammer has
an output power of about 20mW and an
effective range of up to 10 - 15 meters
radius in optimum conditions, depending
on the type and location of  cellular
system.

Rather nefariously, the company is
marketing the device for use in public
areas, such as on trains or in
restaurants.

 http://www.cellular-news.com/story/10123.shtml

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/