Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Communications SEC FILINGS ALERT

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 13:55:01 -0500

[Image]Investor Alert
 A Form SC 13G regarding Nextel Communications has been filed
 with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission.

 Click on the following hyperlink to view this filing:
 http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=63347&p=irol-sec

 Please Note: The hyperlink for the filing may not retrieve
 the filing if
 the address extends to more than one line. If this should
 occur, please
 copy the full text of the address for the filing into the
 address box in
 your web browser.
 _________________________________________________________

 [Image]       This email alert service uses proprietary
               list management software provided by CCBN.

 Click Here to unsubscribe from this JoinMail list

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/