Subject: [NEXTEL-1] First Responder Communications June 2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 08:12:35 -0500

Interoperability White Paper

First Responder Communications June 2003

Frontier Systems Integrators, LLC
Interoperability White Paper
First Responder Communications

Purpose

This White Paper will provide insight to the possible methods of
providing effective and interoperable first responder communications in
a resource-constrained environment.  This paper is designed to provide a
framework for understanding the issues involved in Interoperability and
an overview of potential solutions.  This paper is written as much as
possible in “plain English”, without many of the High-Tech buzzwords and
detailed technical discussions. This way, non-technical decision makers
and researchers can review the paper with excellent understanding.

The Paper is organized to:
- Describe the current Interoperability Environment
- Discuss potential Interoperability Solutions
- Provide specific examples
- Develop Conclusions

Each First Responder Agency and each emergency scenario is unique. The
set of possible solutions continues to change in rapid response to the
demands and advances in technologies.
Upon reviewing this White Paper, the reader should have a better
understanding of the concept of Interoperability, the issues involved,
and some solutions for enhancing First Responder Communications
Interoperability at multiple levels.

http://www.frontier-si.com/Interoperability%20Whitepaper%20June%202003.pdf

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/