Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Position- Engineer IV, RF National

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 16:23:57 -0500

While we are at it.................

Nextel Position- External Job Title:  Engineer IV, RF National

Work Location
City:    Address: 2003 Edmund Halley Dr.

Pay 70's + 15% Bonus

Major Responsibilities:

Serves as the technical lead for the RF team.  Manages complex projects that can
involve multiple markets and functional teams.   Responsible for frequency
planning, migration, design review, system optimization, and traffic
management.  Leads and directs system design for highly complex RF engineering
projects and performance functions for assigned areas, while meeting or
exceeding corporate objectives for quality, coverage, and capacity. Using
subscriber forecasts, RF propagation tools, trouble tickets, network statistics
and traffic predictions, the RF Engineer (IV) assists the RF Manager in leading
an RF Team through the planning and preparation of the Build Plan and the system
optimization activities.  The RF Engineer (IV) also serves as a subject matter
expert and training resource to less experienced RF Engineering staff.

Minimum Qualifications:  (Job related skills, experience, and education):
 Four-year college degree (BSEE) or equivalent work experience required
 Five to seven years of experience in the related area
 Advanced knowledge of antenna systems and combiners
 Advance knowledge of test and data collection tools
 Advance knowledge of inter-operations between EBTS, BSC and MSO facilities
 Advanced knowledge of wireless network design, including traffic management,
link budget, spectrum    planning, RF optimization and design principles
Proficient use of personal computers; knowledge of Microsoft applications (e.g.
Excel, Word, Access)
 Knowledge of other applications (e.g. Visual Basic Application, Map Basic,
MapInfo)
 Strong data analysis abilities using Windows applications
 Specialized knowledge of iDEN technology and equipment
 Knowledge of RF propagation tools such as Wizard, Planet, Wavesight, etc.
 Strong project management skills
 Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)

Contact:  [email-masked]
See Attachment:

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/