Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nov. 19 CTCP HRg-Cybersecurity and Consumer Data

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 17:32:48 -0500

The Subcommittee on Commerce, Trade and Consumer Protection has scheduled a
hearing for Wednesday, November 19, 2003, at 10:00 a.m. in 2123 Rayburn
House Office Building. This hearing is entitled "Cybersecurity & Consumer
Data: What's at Risk for the Consumer?" Witnesses will be by invitation
only.

This event will be open to the public and webcast live.  For the latest
information, please visit
http://energycommerce.house.gov/108/hearings/11192003Hearing1133/hearing.htm

----------------------------------------
The House Committee on Energy and Commerce
W.J. "Billy" Tauzin, Chairman
(202) 225-2927
http://www.house.gov/commerce

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/