Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 11/10/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 15:26:17 -0500

Released:  11/10/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ANNOUNCES
ESUPPORT WEBSITE.  WTB. Contact:  toll free: (877) 480-3201
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240961A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240961A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240961A1.txt> 

 NEXTEL PARTNERS INC. V. SUPREME RADIO COMMUNICATIONS INC.   Granted the
Motion To Dismiss the above-captioned complaint.  Dismissed without
prejudice Nextel's formal complaint against Supreme Radio. Action by:
Chief, Market Disputes Resolution Division, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:
11/10/2003 by ORDER. (DA No. 03-3599).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3599A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3599A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3599A1.txt> 

 AMENDMENT OF SECTION 2.106 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES TO ALLOCATE
SPECTRUM AT 2 GHZ FOR USE BY THE MOBILE-SATELLITE SERVICE.   Modified
the rules that new 2 GHz Mobile-Satellite Service (MSS) licensees are to
follow when relocating incumbent Broadcast Auxiliary Service (BAS)
licensees in the 1990-2025 MHz band and Fixed Service (FS) microwave
licensees in the 2180-2200 MHz band. (Dkt No.  95-18, 00-258, 01-185).
Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  11/05/2003 by R&O. (FCC No.
03-280).  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-280A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-280A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-280A1.txt> 

 Released:  11/07/2003.  WTB SEEKS COMMENT ON MARITEL, INC. PETITION FOR
DECLARATORY RULING AND NATIONAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND INFORMATION
ADMINISTRATION PETITION FOR RULEMAKING REGARDING THE USE OF MARITIME VHF
CHANNELS 87B AND 88B. (DA No.  03-3585). Comments Due:  12/01/2003.
Reply Comments Due:  12/11/2003.  WTB. Contact:  Tim Maguire or Jeffrey
Tobias at (202) 418-0680, TTY: (202) 418-7233 or email:
[email-masked] or email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3585A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3585A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3585A1.txt> 

 REVISION OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES TO ENSURE COMPATIBILITY WITH
ENHANCED 911 EMERGENCY CALLING SYSTEMS; PETITION FOR RECONSIDERATION BY
THE ASSOCIATION OF PUBLIC-SAFETY COMMUNICATIONS OFFICIALS-INTERNATIONAL,
INC..   Granted APCO's Withdrawal Request, and its Petition for
Reconsideration. Action by:  Chief, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau.
Adopted:  11/07/2003 by ORDER. (DA No. 03-3584).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3584A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3584A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3584A1.txt> 

 REVISION OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES TO ENSURE COMPATIBILITY WITH
ENHANCED 911 EMERGENCY CALLING SYSTEMS E911 COMPLIANCE DEADLINES FOR
NON-NATIONWIDE TIER III CARRIERS; AND PETITION PURSUANT TO 47 U.S.C.
SECTION 160(C) FOR FORBEARANCE FROM E911 ACCURACY.   Erratum to FCC
03-241, released October 10, 2003, correcting the heading of the Order
to Stay by ERRATUM. (DA No. 03-3600).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240970A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240970A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240970A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/