Subject: [NEXTEL-1] City & County of Denver & Nextel Communications Frequency Exchange Project Statement of Work

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 20:05:12 -0500

City & County of Denver & Nextel Communications Frequency Exchange
Project Statement of Work
(Revised 8/6/03)

Nextel Communications
4643 S Ulster
Suite 228
Denver, CO 80237

Project Overview
The City of Denver’s trunked radio system is comprised of M/A-COM EDACS
equipment,
located at four sites: two Tx/Rx sites (Mount Morrison & Josephine) and
two Auxiliary
Receive sites (Marriott & Qwest). The two Tx/Rx sites are Premium sites
and have Site
Controllers for control and interface to the existing EDACS
Communications Service
Director (CSD) and integrated Multisite Controller (IMC).

Nextel and the City of Denver are entering into a frequency exchange
agreement that will
require the retuning of the City of Denver Public Safety EDACS Radio
System. The
following statement of work is provided to facilitate the proposed
retune.

http://svartifoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6515289341

--

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/