Subject: [NEXTEL-1] RFS antenna tilt system compliant with open specs

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 15:30:09 -0500

RFS antenna tilt system compliant with open specs
November 18 12:25:00, 2003

MERIDEN, Conn.—Radio Frequency Systems (RFS) announced its Optimizer RT remote
antenna tilt system is compliant
with the Antenna Interface Standards Group’s recently released open
specification for the interface of remote-controlled
cellular antenna systems that use digital control and monitoring capabilities.

“Standardization will allow all antenna control products, irrespective of
manufacturer, to communicate on the same
system,” explained Paul Hackett of RFS. “It means that end users and OEMs can
introduce RFS antenna control
technology into what were once proprietary systems; it provides much greater
flexibility.”

http://rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=15973

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/