Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel backs 2003 financial, subscriber targets

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 21:17:50 -0500

http://www.forbes.com/technology/sciences/newswire/2003/11/17/rtr1151098.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

');
}

// -->

');
}
// -->

');
}
// -->

');
}

// -->

<SCRIPT language='JavaScript1.1' SRC="http://ad.doubleclick.net/adj/N815.forbes/B1240740.11;abr=!ie;sz=728x90;click0=http://ads.forbes.com/RealMedia/ads/click_lx.ads/forbes.com/reuters/story/id1151098/703200687/BigBanner/ibmbrand_bbwin_clevel_ros_031101/ibmbrand_billboard_clevel_ros.html/34346437633036303366623935666330?;ord=703200687?">
</SCRIPT>
<NOSCRIPT>
<A HREF="http://ads.forbes.com/RealMedia/ads/click_lx.ads/forbes.com/reuters/story/id1151098/703200687/BigBanner/ibmbrand_bbwin_clevel_ros_031101/ibmbrand_billboard_clevel_ros.html/34346437633036303366623935666330?http://ad.doubleclick.net/jump/N815.forbes/B1240740.11;abr=!ie4;abr=!ie5;sz=728x90;ord=703200687?">
<IMG SRC="http://ad.doubleclick.net/ad/N815.forbes/B1240740.11;abr=!ie4;abr=!ie5;sz=728x90;ord=703200687?" BORDER=0 WIDTH=728 HEIGHT=90 ALT="Alt Text"></A>
</NOSCRIPT>

Jump

| Free Trial Issue

Search | Advanced Search

Select Section

Home

Investment Newsletters

Polls & Discussions

Premium Tools

Special Reports

Video & Audio

Watchlist

IT Research Library

Business

-Manufacturing

-Technology

-Commerce

-Services

-Energy

-Healthcare

-Small Business

Technology

-Enterprise Tech

-Future Tech

-Personal Tech

-Networks

-E-Business

-Science & Medicine

Markets

-Equities

-Economy

-Commodities

-Bonds

-Emerging Markets

-Currencies

Work

-Careers

-Compensation

-Entrepreneurs

-Management

Lists

-Companies

--Forbes 500s

--Forbes Global 500

--200 Best Small Cos.

--400 Best Big Cos.

--Largest Private Cos.

-People

--World's Richest People

--100 Top Celebrities

--400 Richest Americans

--Best Paid CEOs

-Places

--Best Places

Personal Finance

-Estate Planning

-Funds

-Philanthropy

-Retirement

-Strategies

-Taxes

Lifestyle

-Collecting

-Health

-Real Estate

-Sport

-Travel

-Vehicles

-Wine & Food

Columnists

Magazines

-Forbes Magazine

-Forbes Global

-Forbes FYI

-Forbes ASAP

-Best of the Web

-Archives

-Subscriptions

Tools

About Us

Contact Us

Help

Reprints/Permissions

Sitemap

Advertising

Conferences

Forbes Collection

Forbes Mobile

Special Advertising

U.S.  |  EUROPE  |  ASIA

HOME PAGE FOR THE WORLD'S BUSINESS LEADERS

Home > Breaking News

Related quotes

NXTL

23.20

- 0.42

11/17/03 4:00:00 PM ET

window

Nextel backs 2003 financial, subscriber targets
Reuters, 11.17.03, 6:41 PM ET

ADVERTISEMENT

<SCRIPT language='JavaScript1.1' SRC="http://ad.doubleclick.net/adj/N815.forbes/B1240740;abr=!ie;sz=336x280;click0=http://ads.forbes.com/RealMedia/ads/click_lx.ads/forbes.com/reuters/story/id1151098/2004155593/Block/ibmbrand_bbwin_clevel_ros_031101/ibmbrand_window_clevel_ros.html/34346437633036303366623935666330?;ord=2004155593?">
</SCRIPT>
<NOSCRIPT>
<A HREF="http://ads.forbes.com/RealMedia/ads/click_lx.ads/forbes.com/reuters/story/id1151098/2004155593/Block/ibmbrand_bbwin_clevel_ros_031101/ibmbrand_window_clevel_ros.html/34346437633036303366623935666330?
http://ad.doubleclick.net/jump/N815.forbes/B1240740;abr=!ie4;abr=!ie5;sz=336x280;ord=2004155593?">
<IMG SRC="http://ad.doubleclick.net/ad/N815.forbes/B1240740;abr=!ie4;abr=!ie5;sz=336x280;ord=2004155593?" BORDER=0 WIDTH=336 HEIGHT=280 ALT="Alt Text"></A>
</NOSCRIPT>

E-Mail Alerts

Companies

NXTL

Topics

Corporate Results Forecasts

Enter E-Mail
Address:                 FAQ  |  Privacy Policy

Mortgage Services from Homebound Mortgage

Apply For A Mortgage

Today’s Mortgage Rates

Home Equity

Mortgage Calculator

Free Credit Report

FHA & VA Mortgage Loans

Buyers Calculator

How Much Can You Borrow?

Should I Refinance?

Low Home Equity Rates

Please enter your name and email to begin:

Name:

Email:

Click 'Continue' to complete your subscription order.

eLibrary @ Forbes.com

more >

Research topics related to this story in the eLibrary news and magazine
archives.

Corporate Results Forecasts

NEW YORK, Nov 17 (Reuters) - Nextel Communications Inc.

(nasdaq: NXTL - news - people) on Monday reiterated its financial and subscriber
targets for full-year 2003 at an investor conference.

Chief Executive Tim Donahue told investors at a UBS
conference in New York the company still expects earnings of
$1.15 per share and $1 billion free cash flow in 2003.

Nextel, the No 5 U.S. cellphone company, also repeated its
expectation for about 2.2 million new subscribers this year. It
first announced these targets last month.

Nextel shares closed down 42 cents, or 1.8 percent, at
$23.20 in Monday trading on the Nasdaq.

Copyright 2003, Reuters News Service

Send comments

E-mail story

<script language="JavaScript1.1" src="http://altfarm.mediaplex.com/ad/js/2775-12407-1235-16?mpt=964170887&mpvc=http://ads.forbes.com/RealMedia/ads/click_lx.ads/forbes.com/reuters/story/id1151098/964170887/x1/sbc_win_geotarget_030925/sbc_win_geotarget_030925.html/34346437633036303366623935666330?">
</script>
<noscript>
<a href="http://ads.forbes.com/RealMedia/ads/click_lx.ads/forbes.com/reuters/story/id1151098/964170887/x1/sbc_win_geotarget_030925/sbc_win_geotarget_030925.html/34346437633036303366623935666330?http://altfarm.mediaplex.com/ad/ck/2775-12407-1235-16?mpt=964170887&backup=y">
<img src="http://altfarm.mediaplex.com/ad/bn/2775-12407-1235-16?mpt=964170887&backup=y"
alt="click here" border="0">
</a>
</noscript>

Ad Information
Forbes.com Wireless
Reprints / Permissions
Subscriber Services

© 2003 Forbes.com™      All Rights Reserved
Privacy Statement
Terms, Conditions and Notices

Online Marketing by

Market data provided by Reuters. Disclaimer

Stock quotes are delayed at least 15 minutes for Nasdaq, at least 20 minutes for NYSE/AMEX.

U.S. indexes are delayed at least 15 minutes with the exception of S&P 500 which is real-time.

Forbes 40 Index powered by Telemet.

News may include latest headlines from Reuters.