Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] WLNP Readiness

From: "Jeff Cole" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 20:25:54 -0500

> Brian Dobkin wrote:
> It sounds to me like they are not going to be ready on novemeber 24.
> Does anybody know what the penalities are for non compliance on the
> set date?
> Brian Dobkin

I know that Nextel has an Eligibility Check up and working. 
http://nextelonline.nextel.com/NASApp/wnp/Action/PECLanding

Not sure about other carriers

Jeff

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "Jeff Cole" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 20:25:54 -0500

Jeff