Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 11/28/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 11:51:00 -0500

FCC CALENDAR OF EVENTS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Sharon Hurd
at (202) 418-0504  OMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241752A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241752A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241752A1.txt> 

Report No: CWS-04-08 Released:  11/28/2003.  ANTENNA STRUCTURE
REGISTRATION SERVICE INFORMATION  Environmental Action.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241675A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241675A1.txt> 

Report No: CWS-04-07 Released:  11/28/2003.  ANTENNA STRUCTURE
REGISTRATION SERVICE INFORMATION  Re: Applications Accepted for Filing.
WTB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241741A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241741A1.txt> 

 ESTABLISHMENT OF AN INTERFERENCE TEMPERATURE METRIC TO QUANTIFY AND
MANAGE INTERFERENCE AND TO EXPAND AVAILABLE UNLICENSED OPERATION IN
CERTAIN FIXED, MOBILE AND SATELLITE FREQUENCY BANDS.   Adopted a NOI and
NPRM that sets forth and seeks comment on a possible new way to quantify
and manage interference among different services. (Dkt No.  03-237).
Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  11/13/2003 by NPRM. (FCC No.
03-289).  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-289A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-289A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-289A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-289A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-289A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-289A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-289A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-289A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-289A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-289A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-289A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-289A4.txt> 

 WINSTAR WIRELESS FIBER CORP.   Granted Winstar's applications for
renewal of the 39 GHz band licenses. Action by:  Chief, Public Safety
and Private Wireless Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau.
Adopted:  11/18/2003 by MO&O. (DA No. 03-3698).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3698A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3698A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3698A1.txt> 
ADDENDA: 
 Released:  11/26/2003.  NETWORK RELIABILITY AND INTEROPERABILITY
COUNCIL TO HOLD MEETING ON DECEMBER 5, 2003  Erratum to the Public
Notice released November 21, 2003 to correct
the DA number to DA 03-3741.  OET. Contact:  Young Carlson at (202)
418-2427, TTY: (202) 418-2989
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241489A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241489A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241489A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/