Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Homeland Protection - Mobile Command Post.html

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 21:06:29 -0500

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Hazmat
Response

Bomb Response

Special
Services

TFFT

Mobile
Command Post

Hawk®
Extreme

Tactical
Support

USAR

Download
brochure

Request
literature

Mobile Command/Communications
Vehicle

Mobile command post vehicles
are mobile offices used to organize and monitor incidents
for long periods of time. They are often divided into 3 spaces:
a conference room area, a galley and restroom area, and a
workstation/command center. Communications equipment that
includes radio and telephone equipment is also quite common.
Video monitoring and recording equipment, heating and air
conditioning equipment, and many other amenities are available.

We can provide a huge number of body lengths
on several commercial and all of our custom chassis.

Highlights and Features

Unique under slung body support structure.
The entire body is completely supported by the chassis frame
rails. Special body platforms are secured to the frame rails
to support the weight of all body compartment options.

All aluminum or stainless steel body construction.

3 standard body heights available providing
72", 75", or 78" of interior headroom.

Double wall construction on the front and
rear sheets.

10 and 15 year body structural warranties.

Lap and roll-up doors available on most
models.

Pierce paint and graphics known as the
industry benchmark.

Popular Mobile Command Post Vehicle
Options

Cab to body walk-through opening.

Interior cabinets.

Command desk.

Egress windows with blinds.

Fluorescent and incandescent lighting.

TV/Video monitor including plasma, mounted
inside and/or outside.

Time lapse video recorders.

CATV inlet and outlet.

Color video printer.

Microwave Downlink System.

Mast-mounted video camera.

Telephone system.

Computer network.

Color printer.

Fax machine.

Electronic dry-erase board.

Alarm system.

Electronics equipment rack.

Awning.

Vehicle leveling system.

Carbon monoxide and smoke detectors.

Washroom facilities including toilets,
sinks, and hot and cold water.

Galley with refrigerator, microwave oven,
coffee maker, and sink.

Heating and/or air conditioning.

Light tower.

Electric cord reels.

Generators (PTO-driven, hydraulic, or diesel-engine
powered).

Chassis

Available on all Pierce custom chassis.

Available on most commercial chassis.