Subject: [NEXTEL-1] * TITLE: An Enterprise Guide to Wireless Local Number Portability

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 11:36:27 -0500

* TITLE: An Enterprise Guide to Wireless Local Number Portability
- Best Practices to Help You Prepare for the Launch of WLNP and Slash
Your Wireless Costs
http://whitepapers.comdex.com/data/detail?id=1068481736_515&type=RES&src=KA_RES

DESCRIPTION: In this white paper, you'll gain an understanding of
the general concept of WLNP, the market dynamics, the state of the
enterprise relative to WLNP and best practices to help you leverage
WLNP for a greater return on your wireless investment.
PUBLISHER: Traq-Wireless
COST: Free

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/