Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] Relatively few switch cell numbers so far

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 11:15:21 -0500

Yes. Llooking at the UK OFTEL survey on consumer use of mobile telephones
it would appear that a large volume of users would like to subscriber to
blocking services where the caller withholds their number (CLI) or the
network
fails to advance the CLI through a mobile gateway etc.

Greg UK 

-------------Forwarded Message-----------------

From:   INTERNET:[email-masked],
INTERNET:[email-masked]
To:     [unknown], INTERNET:[email-masked]
        
Date:   25/11/103 16:03 PM

RE:     Re: [NEXTEL-1] Relatively few switch cell numbers so far

Anyone want to guess what the next new "hype" will be for the cellphone
industry?

[email-masked] wrote:

> Like I said................
>
> [email-masked] wrote:
>
>>
>> Relatively few switch cell numbers so far
>>
>>
>> By Barry Shlachter
>> Star-Telegram Staff Writer
>>
>> Cellphone users could carry their numbers over to a new provider for the
>> first time Monday, but such changeovers fell on the low end of industry
>> projections or even lower, said a company that handles about 80 percent
of
>> transactions.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/