Subject: [NEXTEL-1] New Wireless Number Portability Website Launched by CTIA

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:29:04 -0500

New Wireless Number Portability Website Launched by CTIA
CTIA launched a new website aimed at helping consumers plan ahead and
arrive prepared should they wish to take advantage of wireless number
portability, which goes in effect November 24. CTIA says
www.EasyPorting.com is an invaluable resource for anyone considering a
wireless switch. The website details consumer tips, maps and lists of the
initial top 100 cities participating in the act, frequently asked questions, a
peak
behind the scenes, ways to donate used wireless phones, how to recycle used
wireless phone and more.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/