Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Valley Releases Version 8.0 of SitePlanner(R) and LANPlanner(R) Inbuilding Wireless Design and Management Software

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 10:47:13 -0500

Wireless Valley Releases Version 8.0 of SitePlanner(R) and LANPlanner(R)
Inbuilding Wireless Design and Management Software

AUSTIN, Texas, Nov. 20 /PRNewswire/ -- Wireless Valley Communications, Inc.,
pioneering developer of innovative engineering tools for wireless network design
and deployment, today announced a major new release of their industry-standard
SitePlanner(R) and LANPlanner(R) software products.  Version 8.0 builds on the
company's patented technologies and includes an extensive list of new features
for network management and security that slash the time and effort required to
plan, deploy, test, and maintain wireless networks in and around buildings.

SitePlanner 8.0 and LANPlanner 8.0 incorporate new features that enhance the
productivity of IT staff, CIOs, RF Engineers, network integrators, and equipment
vendors.  SitePlanner and LANPlanner 8.0 reliably predict network throughput and
end-user data rates for any multi-user wireless data network (IEEE 802.11a/b/g,
3G, HiperLAN, etc.).  The LANFielder(R) measurement module of LANPlanner has
been vastly improved, and now uses any late model WLAN card to site-specifically
measure, display, and archive critical network performance data, such as
security settings, signal strength, throughput, and channel assignments.
Network performance predictions are now easily and automatically calibrated with
measurement data, and are updated for specific equipment combinations in both
SitePlanner and LANPlanner 8.0.

SitePlanner(R) 8.0 and LANPlanner(R) 8.0 provide a complete asset management
system for all in-building and campus wireless installations, including cellular
networks, PCS networks, and wireless LANs.  The newly released software also
facilitates instant visualization, prediction, and optimization of critical
characteristics of wireless design, such as data throughput, best server,
security settings, received signal strength (RSSI), signal to interference
ratios (SIR), and handoff regions for wireless networks in and around
buildings.  SitePlanner and LANFielder are field-proven solutions, used by
hundreds of wireless equipment OEMs, wireless service providers, IT
professionals, manufacturers, and system integrators worldwide.

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/11-20-2003/0002062912&EDATE=

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/