Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Application Deadline for Part 90 PLMR Wideband License Applications Fast Approaching

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 16:20:32 -0500

Application Deadline for Part 90 PLMR Wideband License Applications Fast
Approaching

An FCC notice for migrating private land mobile mobile radio systems from
wideband (25 KHz) to narrowband (12.5 KHz) operations was released on
February 25, 2003.

In the Second Report and Order and Second Further Notice of Proposed Rule
Making
under Docket 99-87, January 13, 2004 was established by the Commission as
the deadline
for:

1) Any applications for new operations using 25 kHz channels for any system
operating
 in the 150-174 MHz or 421-512 MHz bands;

2) Existing incumbent 25 kHz Part 90 licensees in the 150-174 MHz and
421-512 MHz bands
 that seek to make modifications to existing systems that may expand the
original area of coverage.

 Rulemaking:
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-34A1.doc

Federal Register on July 17, 2003
http://a257.g.akamaitech.net/7/257/2422/14mar20010800/edocket.access.gpo.gov/2003/pdf/03-18054.pdf

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/