Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Communications-Related Articles From Latest Issue Of Automotive News

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 22:37:34 -0500

Communications-Related Articles From Latest Issue Of Automotive News
Free registration required for all articles.
 -  Ford Cancels Subscriptions - All company-paid subscriptions are canceled in
cost-saving effort.  Free Internet sources will be
relied upon for news.
http://www.autonews.com/article.cms?articleId=45985
 -  Parking is Easier with Sensors
http://www.autonews.com/article.cms?articleId=45894
 -  These Aren't Your Father's Key Fobs
http://www.autonews.com/article.cms?articleId=45891
 -  DVD Navigation has Rough Road in US
http://www.autonews.com/article.cms?articleId=45905
 -  Technology that Keeps Drivers in Line
http://www.autonews.com/article.cms?articleId=45889
 -  Heads-Up Displays can Help Drivers Focus on Road
http://www.autonews.com/article.cms?articleId=45902
 -  Voice Recognition is Integral Part of Telematics
http://www.autonews.com/article.cms?articleId=45908
 -  Direct Tire Pressure Monitoring is Still Expensive
http://www.autonews.com/article.cms?articleId=45906
 -  Sensors Help Keep Occupants Safe
http://www.autonews.com/article.cms?articleId=45909

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/