Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NEXTEL vs Verizon PTT

From: "Mark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 19:58:23 -0000

Tech TV does the test and can be seen here:

http://members.cox.net/cecole/PTT.wmv

Take a look and you judge the performance difference.

Mark

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "argonnj" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 05:04:03 -0000

> Take a look and you judge the performance difference.

Nextel should show this to counter the stupid verizon "can you hear me now" ad that 
implies that Verizon's PTT service is superior to Nextel's.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 12:13:57 -0500

The "stupid verizon can you hear me now" ad has the highest penetration in the country
and is the envy of all other carriers  according to  www.adweek.com. & others.