Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nov 19 T&I Hrg: Technology Investment

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 17:29:38 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: Energy and Commerce Press <[email-masked]>
Subject: Nov 19 T&I Hrg: Technology Investment

The Subcommittee on Telecommunications and the Internet has scheduled a
hearing on Wednesday, November 19, 2003, at 10:30 a.m. in 2322 Rayburn
House
Office Building.  This hearing is entitled "Digital Dividends and Other
Proposals to Leverage Investment in Technology."  Witnesses will be by
invitation only.

This event will be open to the public and webcast live (audio only).  
For
the latest information, please visit
http://energycommerce.house.gov/108/hearings/11202003Hearing1125/hearing.htm

----------------------------------------
The House Committee on Energy and Commerce
W.J. "Billy" Tauzin, Chairman
(202) 225-2927
http://www.house.gov/commerce

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/