Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Ricochet Network goes dark in San Diego

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 14:55:55 -0500

Ricochet network
goes dark in San Diego

Nov. 17, 2003 12:54 PM EST

DENVER—Ricochet Networks Inc.’s high-speed wireless network may be down for the
count, following last week’s statement the company was "actively evaluating a
number of options relative to its business prospects" and rumors that most of
its staff had been fired. 

The company’s network in San Diego went black on Friday, according to a source.
The Denver network, however, is still up and running, according to a
Denver-based Ricochet agent. 

Calls to the company’s Denver headquarters were directed immediately to a
recording instructing customers to leave a message or call customer support.
Subsequent calls to customer support are met with a message reading “we are
experiencing technical difficulties at the present time,” and directing callers
to place all inquiries via email to [email-masked]. 

Ricochet failed to respond to multiple inquiries Monday morning. 

 http://rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=15955

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/