Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] Re: Off Topic... Nextel Network Status (again...)]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 16:59:29 EST

From Florida, I can report that the system works really poorly (in fact not 
at all) when you drop your Wackberry under your wife's car while loading up the 
vehicle to go to the airport, and the device falls on its thumbwheel, 
breaking the darn thing.........

Grrrrrrrrrr................

On the other hand, I'm hanging out with Ambrosia, Edgar Winter and Gary 
Wright tonight in Tampa.  So, things could be worse.......... thanks, Jack 
D............

Alan

In a message dated 11/8/2003 1:24:50 AM Eastern Standard Time, 
[email-masked] writes:
I have been collecting data on the latest incident. Public safety users in Fl
report service was restored around 1 pm others users report much later.

Nextel reported all normal at 4:52PM
From:

---

From: Jack Daniel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 14:28:23 -0800

Say Hi to Ambrosia. Next time we're both in Vegas maybe I can hook you
up with someone else. ;=) We did Clint Holmes show a week ago. Tony
Bennett was dark that nite and showed up. Clint's mother sings opera so
there was a little more jammin' and hammin' than usual going on. Wife
and I met Clint in Detroit while he was still working bars, and was
dancing to 'Playground in my mind' while we were dating and a year
before he recorded it. Small world isn't it.

======================================================

[email-masked] wrote:
> 
> From Florida, I can report that the system works really poorly (in
> fact not at all) when you drop your Wackberry under your wife's car
> while loading up the vehicle to go to the airport, and the device
> falls on its thumbwheel, breaking the darn thing.........
> 
> On the other hand, I'm hanging out with Ambrosia, Edgar Winter and
> Gary Wright tonight in Tampa.  So, things could be worse..........
> thanks, Jack D............
> 
> Alan
> 
>                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>                        ADVERTISEMENT
>                         [click here]
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/