Subject: [NEXTEL-1] CT Live scanner fed

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 22:33:02 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: [email-masked]
Subject:  CT Live scanner fed

this is a p25 digital system

The CT State Police Scanner is now available on-line most nights and
weekends: 
http://www.geocities.com/austinpict/page2.html or 
http://www.geocities.com/austinpict/csp.asx 

It broadcasts video and audio together so you can see what troop you are
listening to. 

The original Colebrook Area Live Scanner is available 24/7 at:
http://www.geocities.com/austinpict/live.html or 
http://www.geocities.com/austinpict/live.asx

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/