Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] RE: NEXTEL strikes again!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 20:54:07 EST

To make a long story short, this is a client of ours for about 20 years, 
Allan Bell (some of you may remember his dad, Bob Bell, of Bell Communications) in 
Fort Worth, Texas).

The facts as described to me by Allan are pretty similar as reported by Mr. 
Finch (whom I do not know), and the situation is being taken care of.

Alan S. Tilles
Shulman, Rogers, Gandal, Pordy & Ecker, P.A.
11921 Rockville Pike, Third Floor
Rockville, Maryland 20852
www.shulmanrogers.com

In a message dated 11/17/2003 8:49:02 PM Eastern Standard Time, 
[email-masked] writes:
From: "Paul Finch" <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE:  RE: NEXTEL strikes again!

Wow is right!

He was not behind on rent.  His family used to own this tower.

He has never made any arrangements with NEXTEL.  His Father sold his systems
to Fleetcall many years ago before he passed away, this system was
constructed long after that!

---

From: Jack Daniel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 02:16:38 -0800

Thanks. I remember Bell Comm from long ago.

Please clarify if you can; what does 'being taken care of mean', iIs
there any damage settlement in play?

I also wonder now if there are other similar cases.
=======================================================

[email-masked] wrote:
> 
> To make a long story short, this is a client of ours for about 20
> years, Allan Bell (some of you may remember his dad, Bob Bell, of Bell
> Communications) in Fort Worth, Texas).
> 
> The facts as described to me by Allan are pretty similar as reported
> by Mr. Finch (whom I do not know), and the situation is being taken
> care of.
> 
> Alan S. Tilles
>                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>                        ADVERTISEMENT
>                         [click here]
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/