Subject: [NEXTEL-1] [justnetnews] November 20, 2003 - NLECTC News Summary

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 11:07:43 -0500

NLECTC Law Enforcement & Corrections Technology News Summary
Thursday, November 20, 2003        
***************************HEADLINES************************

"New Taser Finds Unexpected Home In Hands of Police" 

"County Police to Go Shopping" 

"Nanotech Armor Could Help Protect Troops" 

"Robot Added to Sheriff's Bomb Squad" 

"Researchers Use Glass Spheres to Tag and Trace Explosives" 

"Warren Police Plan Upgrades to Lab, Jail" 

"Police Check Cars, Trucks Traveling on Key Bridge" 

"FBI May Collect Juveniles' DNA" 

"Will That Be Cash, Fingerprint, or Cellphone?" 

"Police Implement Fingerprint Program" 

"U.S. Provides a Peek at Air Sensor Program" 

"Lafayette Officers to Get Stun Guns" 

"Is That You, Son? Voice Authentication Trips Up the
Experts" 

"McMinn Jail to be Fenced" 

"Technology Furthers Law Enforcement Efficiency" 

"Alabama Links Data to Nab Bad Guys" 

"Court to Police: Go to the Videotape" 

"'Dog-on-a-Chip' Could Replace Drug-Sniffing Canines" 

"Patrolling With Wi-Fi" 

"Calling All Cars" 

"On the Water Front" 

***************************ARTICLES*************************

"New Taser Finds Unexpected Home In Hands of Police" 
New York Times (11/17/03) P. C4; Riordan, Teresa 

Rick Smith recently obtained a patent for his latest version
of the Taser, which is already used by law enforcement
personnel. Taser International sold $10 million of its stun
devices in last year alone, and sales are expected to rise
100 percent this year. Smith traces his interest in
developing a non-lethal device to incapacitate suspects to
the death of two friends by an enraged motorist. Smith
invested $25,000 received from his family to develop a more
effective Taser product during the company's beginnings.
However, an early demonstration at the Czech National Police
Academy ended in embarrassment after the device failed to
stop a young candidate playing the role of a disorderly
person. Smith increased the electrical charge and length of
the pulse to ensure incapacitation of the suspect. Taser
International purchased Tasertron, which supplied Tasers to
police departments in the early 1990s, for $1 million this
summer.
http://www.nytimes.com/2003/11/17/technology/17taser.html?ex=1069736400&en=8341e48c2ba0f151&ei=5062&partner=GOOGLE 

"County Police to Go Shopping" 
Charlotte Observer (11/14/03) P. 1L; Coto, DaNica 

A $64,000 block grant will be used by police in Gaston
County, N.C., to buy $22,000 worth of tasers, $15,000 worth
of stop sticks, and $10,000 worth of surveillance equipment.
Former police chief Ken Beach says that he did not want
budget woes to keep his officers from getting too far behind
the technological curve. A threat is removed when police are
given the proper equipment, states Beach. He adds that
officers were borrowing and repeatedly fixing the necessary
equipment. Drug cases will benefit the most from the
surveillance equipment, states Police Chief Bill Farley. The
small decline in crime from 2001 to 2002 may be partly
attributable to the flashlights, digital cameras, and patrol
boat purchased with an $81,000 federal block grant.
http://www.charlotte.com/mld/observer/news/local/states/north_carolina/counties/gaston/7258836.htm 

"Nanotech Armor Could Help Protect Troops" 
Investor's Business Daily (11/14/03) P. A4; Tsuruoka, Doug 

The Pentagon is talking with Nevada-based U.S. Global
Nanospace about retrofitting military Humvees with a new
lightweight nanotech-based armor made from polymer fibers.
The armor in question, which is said to be stronger than
steel and able to stop shrapnel and bullets, would be made a
molecule at a time by use of nanotechnology. U.S. Global has
also developed an anti-ballistic gun turret for the Humvee,
and is working on nanofibers that filter dangerous germs and
chemicals from the air. Other potential military and
homeland-security uses for nanotech would include
"nanofoams" for decontamination purposes, as well as
"lab-on-a-chip" devices created by MicroSensor Systems and
Agilent Technologies that can detect germs and chemicals.
According to Dan Ratner, author of "Nanotechnology and
Homeland Security: New Weapons for New Wars," there is "a
whole suite of technologies coming for homeland security and
the military, including nanofabrics that protect wearers
from chemical weapons and blasts, as well a minuscule,
super-light batteries. http://www.investors.com 

"Robot Added to Sheriff's Bomb Squad" 
Palm Beach Post (11/14/03); Douthat, Bill 

The Palm Beach County, Fla., Sheriff's Office bomb squad has
purchased a high-end bomb-retrieving robot to replace the
squad's existing robot, which was outdated and is being
moved to a different part of the county. The Sheriff's
Office selected the lightweight TALON robot, produced by
Mass.-based Foster-Miller, after examining half a dozen
other robot choices. The TALON comes at a price tag of
$110,000 plus $230,000 for a bomb containment device. The
rubber-track-footed TALON is capable of moving up to 4 miles
per hour, operating quietly and with precision
maneuverability. The robot comes equipped with a
double-jointed 64-inch pincer arm capable of picking up and
moving explosives. The TALON gives commanders a live view of
the bomb incident scene via audio and video transmissions.
The robot's armor is strong enough to deflect shots from an
AK-47 assault rifle, and the robot can be equipped with
weapons to fire back at assailants or incapacitate them by
releasing gas. http://www.palmbeachpost.com 

"Researchers Use Glass Spheres to Tag and Trace Explosives" 
Newswise (11/12/03) 

Drs. Delbert Day and Paul Worsey, at the University of
Missouri-Rolla, are hoping to help law enforcement officers
better identify the source of explosives by using glass
microspheres as tags. Day and Worsey say that glass
microspheres for tagging and tracing explosives will also
help officials identify the suspects who purchased and
detonated the explosives. The professors say that using
glass microspheres as tags is safer than using other
materials, since tags have the potential of disrupting
explosives or causing bombs to detonate early. Worsey
explains that scientists can detect and analyze the glass
microspheres that are scattered when explosives are
detonated to identify the source of the bombs. Day argues
that identification of bombs' sources can help law
enforcement officers better identify terrorists. The
microsphere's chemical composition acts as a signature that
can provide company name, plant location, and the date of
manufacture. "By controlling the chemical composition you
can put this information inside the glass microsphere and
only the manufacturer of the explosive has the code," notes
Day. Following a explosive's detonation, the tags are found
scattered in the area of the explosion; the microspheres are
then detected with various techniques, depending on what
chemicals were added to the spheres when they were formed.
http://www.newswise.com/p/articles/view/501928/ 

"Warren Police Plan Upgrades to Lab, Jail" 
Detroit News (11/12/03) P. 8N; Gainey, Nicole 

The Department of Justice Local Law Enforcement Block Grant
Program awarded the Michigan-based Warren Police Department
with a $142,092 grant that will fund improvements to the
department's crime lab and upgrades to computer software and
programs used for jail security. The city is also donating
$15,788 for the improvements. The Warren Police Department
is currently operating with a computer system from 1979, and
an upgrade to the system will significantly improve
efficiency. The department is also paying for improvements
to the department's photography lab, so officers can develop
and print photographs taken of crime scenes, homicides,
thefts, and car accidents. The jail will receive upgrades to
its sliding door system, because the current system is
falling apart and dangerous, says Warren Police Chief Jim
Vohs. DCX employee Joseph Asbury hopes that some of the
upgrade money will be channeled into extend road patrols in
certain areas of the city.
http://www.detnews.com/2003/nnwarren/0311/11/n08-321292.htm 

"Police Check Cars, Trucks Traveling on Key Bridge" 
Baltimore Sun Online (11/18/03); Anderson, Lynn 

The Maryland Transportation Authority (MTA) is testing its
security measures over the next several months. The MTA
kicked off the testing Monday night by having MTA police
stop and search vehicles on both sides of Baltimore's Key
Bridge for two hours. A total of 28 MTA police participated
in the searching, with some using bomb sniffing dogs and
special mirrors to search the undersides of vehicles for
hazardous materials and bombs. Of 1,095 vehicles passing
through the area, police stopped and searched 365, making
two arrests for charges unrelated to terrorism. The MTA
stressed that the checks are being conducted only as a test,
not because of any specific threat. Similar stops and
searches will be conducted at the Bay Bridge, Baltimore
Harbor tunnels, and Fort McHenry tunnel at unspecified dates
in upcoming months.
http://www.sunspot.net/news/local/bal-md.security18.nov18,0,3777088.story?coll=bal-local-headlines 

"FBI May Collect Juveniles' DNA" 
USA Today (11/17/03) P. 1A; Willing, Richard 

A proposed bill already endorsed by the U.S. House of
Representatives and expected to gain Senate backing by early
next year would allow the DNA profiles of youth offenders
and adults who have been arrested but not convicted to be
added to the FBI's national DNA database. Supporters of the
plan, including the White House, say it would increase the
numbers of solved crimes, and they note that it is similar
to the database of fingerprint records. However, opponents,
including the American Civil Liberties Union, counter that
unlike fingerprints, DNA contains genetic information that
should be kept private. Furthermore, some critics note that
essentially giving juveniles a "permanent criminal genetic
record" frustrates the purpose of the juvenile justice
system. Thirty states currently collect DNA from teenage
offenders for their own use.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2003-11-16-fbi-juvenile-dna_x.htm 

"Will That Be Cash, Fingerprint, or Cellphone?" 
USA Today (11/17/03) P. 1E; Maney, Kevin 

Large credit card companies, big IT vendors, and technology
startups foresee an imminent change in the way people use
bank and credit card accounts. Currently, three technologies
are vying to replace the credit cards bulging in people's
wallets: Radio frequency identification (RFID), biometrics,
and wireless gadgets such as mobile phones. Examples of how
these systems might work are already here in Mobil and Exxon
gas stations where customers wave their RFID-enabled
Speedpass card in front of a reader to buy gas, and in
Istanbul where commuters in the mass transit system use an
RFID iButton to debit a prepaid account. A number of other
companies are already running or testing their own solutions
aimed at speeding transactions, making accounts more secure,
and adding convenience and flexibility: Visa's Sue
Gordon-Lathrop says mobile phones in the future could store
credit card information and approve purchases when the
correct PIN is entered on the keypad; the phones would have
to be equipped with Bluetooth, RFID, infrared, or some other
short-range wireless technology since customers would not
want to dial in to transact. Biometrics, specifically
fingerprints, are generating a lot of interest as a way to
add security and convenience, as well as a greater marketing
platform for companies. If consumers used only their
fingerprint to access all their accounts, then retailers
would have less trouble signing up customers for
store-branded credit accounts. Indeed, retailers and
financial firms have a lot to gain from new platforms,
including reduced fraud and the ability to add value-added
functions. A mother and daughter could access the same
account using their fingerprints, but the mother could set
spending limits for the daughter, for example.
http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/techinnovations/2003-11-17-bonus-cover_x.htm 

"Police Implement Fingerprint Program" 
Tulsa World (11/15/03) P. ZB1; Evatt, Robert 

New fingerprint tracking analysis technology from The
Phoenix Group should help the Broken Arrow Police Department
more quickly identify fingerprints gathered at crime scenes,
says Sgt. Al Cross of the department's Technical
Investigations division. The Broken Arrow Police Department,
which has been trying for years to purchase fingerprint
identification technology, recently spent $30,000 on Phoenix
Group's Afix Tracker system, and a new computer, scanner,
and printer to accompany the system. The Afix program works
off a database of fingerprints compiled by the police
department to determine the best matches with fingerprints
found at crime scenes. The program identifies the
fingerprints' distinguishing characteristics, then searches
its database for fingerprints with similar characteristics.
Although Cross estimates that it will take the Broken Arrow
Police Department another five years to build a database of
25,000 fingerprints for the new program and he acknowledges
that the program is still not 100 percent foolproof, he says
using the Afix Tracker system will significantly reduce the
time it takes police to process and find matches for
fingerprints. He also notes that the system can process palm
prints as well. http://www.tulsaworld.com 

"U.S. Provides a Peek at Air Sensor Program" 
Washington Post (11/15/03) P. A3; Mintz, John 

U.S. homeland defense officials have revealed some of the
network of outdoor air-sampling sensors in 31 cities, which
has been kept under secrecy. The filters from the air-intake
sites can be tested to see if a biological attack is
underway. The Biowatch sensor system is intended to detect
an attack during the incubation period, so people could be
vaccinated and evacuated if necessary. If pathogens are
detected, officials can look at area wind patterns and take
action. Officials are working on more sophisticated
equipment to automatically warn of a biological attack.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A42377-2003Nov14.html 

"Lafayette Officers to Get Stun Guns" 
Baton Rouge Advocate (11/14/03); Simoneaux, Angela 

Louisiana-based Lafayette Police Department officers, after
completing eight hours of required training, will receive
Taser M26 guns that use a nitrogen propellant to fire two
steel barbs at unruly suspects. The barbs complete a circuit
and deliver an electrical charge of 50,000 volts to suspects
that leaves them temporarily defenseless. Officers use
Tasers to subdue violent and aggressive suspects without
risking the officer's safety. Pepper spray, which is another
non-lethal alternative, often affects officers and nearby
people as well as the suspect, which limits its
effectiveness. Other police departments already using Tasers
report a decrease in officer injuries of 80 percent as well
as a decrease in suspect injuries by 67 percent, according
to department chief Ronnie Boudreaux. http://www.theadvocate.com 

"Is That You, Son? Voice Authentication Trips Up the
Experts" 
New York Times (11/13/03) P. E8; Eisenberg, Anne 

Though computer-based speaker recognition has made
significant progress in the last few years, boosting its
accuracy and consistency is a tough challenge. Speaker
recognition expert George Doddington observes that such
factors as age, emotions, and metabolism can subtly change
vocal characteristics, while the variable ways voices are
recorded can also affect the technology's accuracy. Speech
recognition technology has improved in its ability to pick
up traits not directly associated with the speaker's vocal
mechanisms; Douglas Reynolds of MIT's Lincoln Labs has
helped develop programs with a greater analytical range,
taking into account characteristics such as pauses, pitch,
and pronunciation style. IBM researchers, meanwhile, are
working on conversational biometrics technology that
analyzes multiple sources of conversational data, and which
could be used as an authentication tool for transactions
such as accessing credit card account information over the
phone. Ganesh Ramaswamy at IBM's Thomas J. Watson Laboratory
says, "We look not just at the voice, but at what you say
and how you say it." IBM enrolls people in the program by
asking them to read from a magazine for 30 seconds. "Any
magazine is fine," Dr. Ramaswamy says. "When people speak
this long, you get enough of an idea of the frequency
content of the various sounds in their voices." The program
also creates a model of other details like pronunciation. In
cases where voice characteristics alone may not be enough to
verify a speaker's identity, the system is programmed to ask
the person questions and determine whether his or her
answers are sufficient. The National Institute of Standards
and Technology (NIST) holds an annual contest in which
speech recognition programs compete to see which can verify
speakers most accurately. The programs are tasked with
ascertaining if two fragments of telephone conversations
come from the same speaker, but NIST mathematician Alvin F.
Martin says the programs have no advance knowledge of the
words they will have to contend with. "Instead, they are
matching speech on different things at different times," he
says.
http://www.nytimes.com/2003/11/13/technology/circuits/13next.html 

"McMinn Jail to be Fenced" 
Chattanooga Times Free Press (TN) (11/13/03) P. B2; Clayton,
Ron 

McMinn County, Tenn., Commissioner Jack Powers says that
that the county engineers and sheriff are drawing up plans
for a perimeter fence around the county jail. Funding for
the barrier was not earmarked when the facility was built
around 10 years ago. Many prisoners have since escaped from
the interior of the jail, according to county officials. The
razor wire-topped fence will be built along with an impound
lot for seized vehicles. The lot and the buildings will be
protected by a camera system. The hydraulic gate will have
an access system for county vehicles to get to the gas
pumps. Money left over from building the jail and a capital
fund dedicated to upgrading the justice center will pay for
the improvements, according to County Mayor John Gentry. The
County Technical Advisory Service says drug money cannot be
used for the endeavor, explains Sheriff Steve Frisbie.
http://www.timesfreepress.com 

"Technology Furthers Law Enforcement Efficiency" 
St. Cloud Times (Minn.) (11/11/03) P. 1A; Scott, Kelly 

The Stearns County, Minn., police department is using
digital camera technology in three squad cars that enhances
the radar system used to monitor how fast people are
driving, and records what takes place during a police
officers' shift. Installed in October, the new police camera
technology is viewed as a way to improve the evidence that
is used in criminal cases that are prosecuted. Police
officers were initially wary of the technology because they
saw it as a Big Brother device, but they have come to
embrace the digital cameras as tools that can help settle
disputes when there are complaints about police treatment.
The digital camera technology also comes with a wireless
microphone police officers can wear to help record the audio
of what took place in a squad car, and includes a small
camera that is to be positioned in the back seat of a squad
car. The digital camera is the latest technology to be
embraced by Central Minnesota law enforcement agencies, from
a list that includes laptop computers for squad cars, global
positioning technology, Taser guns, group cell phone
features, and digitally linked criminal records systems.
Although the Stearns department wants to place a digital
camera in every squad car, officials expect local law
enforcement agencies to increasingly rely on technology.
"We're using it more than we used to, even in
investigations," says Sheriff John Sanner. "From that
standpoint, we now use digital cameras and we even e-mail
the photos to attorneys."
http://miva.sctimes.com/miva/cgi-bin/miva?Sctimes/index.mv 

"Alabama Links Data to Nab Bad Guys" 
Government Computer News (11/10/03) Vol. 22, No. 32,; Walsh,
Trudy 

A Web site (lets.alacourt.org) developed by the Southwest
Alabama Integrate Criminal Justice System (SAICS) is
enhancing how Alabama's law enforcement catch offenders. The
Law Enforcement Tactical System (LETS) allows some 4,500
users obtain data from 22 different sources, comprising 21
million documents. These include incident reports, court
records, driver's licenses, parole records, warrants,
photographs, and sexual predator information, which can be
searched according to name, automobile description, address,
and other markers. LETS is now used in at least 15 states
and could eventually be linked to such federal databases as
the FBI's National Crime Information Center, on which LETS'
security scheme was based. The objective of the SAICS task
force was to keep the original databases as intact as
possible, explains SAICS executive director Jim Pritchett.
"We did not want to do a data warehouse approach," he says,
adding that they also wanted to avoid instances of tactile
contact with computers. LETS merges data from such varying
mainframe systems as VSAM, IBM DB2, Oracle, and Microsoft
Access, and features up to five layers of digital
encryption, assigned user IDs, and passwords. Pritchett says
LETS' online format makes the system easy to update, and a
new database is being added once a month to the portal, on
average. http://gcn.com/22_32/statelocal/24077-1.html 

"Court to Police: Go to the Videotape" 
New Jersey Law Journal (11/10/03); Booth, Michael 

New Jersey's Supreme Court indicated in oral arguments
earlier this week that it would announce a new rule under
which confessions could not be admitted at trial unless the
police had videotaped the interrogation. The issue, the
justices indicated, is at what point in the investigation
the recording should begin, not the issue of whether
interrogations and confessions should be taped at all.
Justices and attorneys in the case, which regarded an
unrecorded confession to a 1998 murder, discussed matters
such as whether there should be exceptions to the rule and
whether there should be a presumption of inadmissibility of
unrecorded confessions. Assistant Deputy Public Defender
Marcia Blum argued that police should begin recording as
soon as questioning begins, noting that state police already
have videotapes in all their cars, and said that the
unavoidable exceptions to the rule "will have to be
litigated."
http://www.law.com/jsp/nj/pubarticleNJ.jsp?id=1067351013421 

"'Dog-on-a-Chip' Could Replace Drug-Sniffing Canines" 
AScribe Newswire (11/10/03) 

Researchers at the Georgia Institute of Technology have
developed a chip that allows law enforcement to detect
illegal drugs via a handheld device. Dogs are currently
employed in this capacity, but have difficulty
distinguishing odors of illicit drugs from other substances,
and they need trainers to oversee them. Georgia Tech
researcher William Hunt said the chip's design is based on
two types of technology: Microelectronics and biotechnology.
The chip uses surface acoustic wave electronics to detect
the presence of illicit chemicals via sound waves, plus
monoclonal antibodies to detect chemicals through molecular
interactions. Hunt notes the technology is the first of its
kind to employ cloned copies of proteins. The technology
offers cost and time advantages over using dogs for drug
detection. The chip performed successfully during a field
test with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation. Results of
the study will be published in the American Chemical
Society's Analytical Chemistry journal. http://www.ascribe.org 

"Patrolling With Wi-Fi" 
Wi-Fi Planet (11/10/03); Swider, Paul 

More and more law enforcement agencies are using Wi-Fi
connectivity to facilitate different functions. In San
Mateo, Calif., for example, police officers rely on Wi-Fi
networks in the city's downtown section and other busy areas
to access databases from the main office. Officers use
laptops in police cars to obtain missing persons reports,
vehicular records, photos, and other documents, all in real
time. As a result, officers do not have to wait for faxes or
flyers, and can get access to a greater amount of "critical
information," says San Mateo Police Chief Susan E.
Manheimer. Tropos Networks helped the city set up its Wi-Fi
network, and the company plans to set 40 access points and
also add video and GIS capabilities. For the Los Angeles
Police Department, Symbol Technologies has developed Wi-Fi
networks to enable officers to accurately reports data from
the field. Officers link up via Wi-Fi that surrounds police
stations and use Vytek's ProfilerPD application to complete
the reports. Meanwhile, the New York Police Department has
turned to Wi-Fi for an application that replaces handwritten
tickets, which previously cost the city millions of dollars
in lost money due to indecipherable handwriting.
http://www.wi-fiplanet.com/columns/article.php/3106771 

"Calling All Cars" 
Police (11/03) Vol. 27, No. 11, P. 44; Roth, Jo'el 

The San Diego Police Department is phasing in a new
state-of-the-art digital communications system that will
give officers a new edge while in their patrol cars.
Officers can use a 12-inch touch-screen LCD display to
access software such as a map program that can instantly
pinpoint locations anywhere in the city and provide quick
directions for getting there. The touchscreen is linked to a
Panasonic Toughbook laptop computer mounted in the trunk of
the car, which is integrated into the new communications
system. The officers of the department's New Technology
Division worked with Peak Wireless founder Ken Clark to
create this next-generation communication system, in which
much of the software applications are designed specifically
for the San Diego department. They include not just the
Panasonic ruggedized laptop and touchscreen but Sierra
Wireless ruggedized vehicle mount modems anchored with
Gamber Johnson laptop docking stations and Jotto Desk
consoles. For carrying its voice and data messages over the
air, the department is currently using the Cellular Digital
Data Packet (CDPD) protocol, and is gradually changing over
to the new GSM Packet Radio Service. Eventually, officers in
the field will be able to immediately view color images,
such as mug shots and fingerprints, and work on the laptop
computers outside the car then connect them back into the
car later. http://www.policemag.com 

"On the Water Front" 
Security Management (10/03) Vol. 47, No. 10, P. 99; Gips,
Michael A. 

The South Florida Water Management District (SFWMD), based
in West Palm Beach, Fla., is responsible for managing and
protecting the state's water resources. The SFWMD oversees a
jurisdiction consisting of about 40 percent of Florida's
land--18,000 square miles stretching across 16 counties--and
has responsibilities that include management of flood
control, water supply, and water quality. The Sept. 11
attacks forced the SFWMD to consider water contamination and
other potential forms of terrorist attacks; guarding against
these threats is a monumental task, considering that the
SFWMD is responsible for some 2,000 water-control
structures, 1,700 employees, 42 pump stations, a
headquarters facility, and seven sprawling regional field
stations. The visitor entrances at the three buildings that
make up the SFWMD headquarters have been fitted with
light-emitting-diode (LED) metal detectors that illuminate
to show security guards the approximate location where a
metal object has been detected. The SFWMD is also
incorporating the use of proximity cards as it integrates
its access control system with its intrusion-detection
system, and the use of CCTV technology has been expanded
from headquarters to the exterior of the seven field
stations. The SFWMD currently uses a Kalatel digital video
system, but is upgrading to high-tech, IP-enabled wireless
cameras produced by Mobotics. The Mobotics cameras are being
deployed for a trial run at a dozen pump stations; the
cameras have night-vision capabilities and trigger alarms
that alert the central station when movement is detected.
Since Sept. 11, SFWMD has also made changes to its
background screening policies, rapid response procedures,
and communications with law enforcement officials.
http://www.securitymanagement.com

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/