Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 11/5/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 20:11:03 -0500

Report No: SES-00548 Released:  11/05/2003.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS
SERVICES  Accepted for Filing.  IB. Contact:  (202) 418-0719, TTY: (202)
418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240793A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240793A1.txt> 

Report No: SES-00549 Released:  11/05/2003.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS
SERVICES INFORMATION  Actions Taken.  IB. Contact:  (202) 418-0719, TTY:
(202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240772A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240772A1.txt> 

 Released:  11/05/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:  Helen
Abraham @ (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240747A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240747A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240747A1.txt> 

Report No: NCD-843 Released:  11/05/2003.  WIRELINE COMPETITION BUREAU
NETWORK CHANGE NOTIFICATION FILED BY BELLSOUTH.  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240696A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240696A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240696A1.txt> 

Report No: NCD-851 Released:  11/05/2003.  WIRELINE COMPETITION BUREAU
NETWORK CHANGE NOTIFICATION FILED BY BELLSOUTH.  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240706A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240706A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240706A1.txt> 

Report No: NCD-852 Released:  11/05/2003.  WIRELINE COMPETITION BUREAU
NETWORK CHANGE NOTIFICATION FILED BY BELLSOUTH.  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240708A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240708A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240708A1.txt> 

Report No: NCD-853 Released:  11/05/2003.  WIRELINE COMPETITION BUREAU
NETWORK CHANGE NOTIFICATION FILED BY BELLSOUTH.  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240709A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240709A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240709A1.txt> 

Report No: NCD-859 Released:  11/05/2003.  WIRELINE COMPETITION BUREAU
NETWORK CHANGE NOTIFICATION FILED BY BELLSOUTH.  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240713A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240713A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240713A1.txt> 

Report No: NCD-860 Released:  11/05/2003.  WIRELINE COMPETITION BUREAU
NETWORK CHANGE NOTIFICATION FILED BY BELLSOUTH.  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240714A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240714A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240714A1.txt> 

Report No: NCD-862 Released:  11/05/2003.  WIRELINE COMPETITION BUREAU
SHORT TERM NETWORK CHANGE NOTIFICATION RECEIVED.  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240799A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240799A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240799A1.txt> 

Report No: NCD-849 Released:  11/05/2003.  WIRELINE COMPETITION BUREAU
NETWORK CHANGE NOTIFICATION FILED BY SBC COMMUNICATIONS.  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240704A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240704A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240704A1.txt> 

Report No: NCD-844 Released:  11/05/2003.  WIRELINE COMPETITION BUREAU
SHORT TERM NETWORK CHANGE NOTIFICATION FILED BY BELLSOUTH.  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240697A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240697A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240697A1.txt> 

Report No: NCD-850 Released:  11/05/2003.  WIRELINE COMPETITION BUREAU
SHORT TERM NETWORK CHANGE NOTIFICATION FILED BY BELLSOUTH.  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240705A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240705A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240705A1.txt> 

Report No: NCD-857 Released:  11/05/2003.  WIRELINE COMPETITION BUREAU
SHORT TERM NETWORK CHANGE NOTIFICATION FILED BY BELLSOUTH.  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240711A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240711A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240711A1.txt> 

Report No: NCD-858 Released:  11/05/2003.  WIRELINE COMPETITION BUREAU
SHORT TERM NETWORK CHANGE NOTIFICATION FILED BY BELLSOUTH.  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240712A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240712A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240712A1.txt> 

Report No: NCD-845 Released:  11/05/2003.  WIRELINE COMPETITION BUREAU
SHORT TERM NETWORK CHANGE NOTIFICATION FILED BY SBC COMMUNICATIONS.  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240699A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240699A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240699A1.txt> 

Report No: NCD-846 Released:  11/05/2003.  WIRELINE COMPETITION BUREAU
SHORT TERM NETWORK CHANGE NOTIFICATION FILED BY SBC COMMUNICATIONS.  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240700A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240700A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240700A1.txt> 

Report No: NCD-847 Released:  11/05/2003.  WIRELINE COMPETITION BUREAU
SHORT TERM NETWORK CHANGE NOTIFICATION FILED BY SBC COMMUNICATIONS.  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240701A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240701A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240701A1.txt> 

Report No: NCD-848 Released:  11/05/2003.  WIRELINE COMPETITION BUREAU
SHORT TERM NETWORK CHANGE NOTIFICATION FILED BY SBC COMMUNICATIONS.  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240703A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240703A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240703A1.txt> 

Report No: NCD-856 Released:  11/05/2003.  WIRELINE COMPETITION BUREAU
SHORT TERM NETWORK CHANGE NOTIFICATION FILED BY SBC COMMUNICATIONS.  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240710A1.doc>

<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240710A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240710A1.txt> 

Report No: NCD-861 Released:  11/05/2003.  WIRELINE COMPETITION BUREAU
SHORT TERM NETWORK CHANGE NOTIFICATION FILED BY SBC COMMUNICATIONS.  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240715A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240715A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240715A1.txt> 

Report No: NCD-854 Released:  11/05/2003.  WIRELINE COMPETITION BUREAU
SHORT TERM NETWORK CHANGE NOTIFICATION FILED BY SBC COMMUNICATIONS.  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240719A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240719A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240719A1.txt> 

Report No: NCD-855 Released:  11/05/2003.  WIRELINE COMPETITION BUREAU
SHORT TERM NETWORK CHANGE NOTIFICATION FILED BY SBC COMMUNICATIONS.  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240720A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240720A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240720A1.txt> 

Report No: NCD-832 Released:  11/05/2003.  CORRECTION TO WIRELINE
COMPETITION BUREAU SHORT TERM NETWORK CHANGE NOTIFICATION FILED BY
BELLSOUTH.  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240707A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240707A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240707A1.txt> 

Report No: NCD-842 Released:  11/05/2003.  WIRELINE COMPETITION BUREAU
NETWORK CHANGE NOTIFICATION FILED BY BELLSOUTH  Wireline Competition
Bureau Network Change Notification Filed By BellSouth.  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240695A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240695A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240695A1.txt> 

Report No: 1652 Released:  11/05/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240775A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240775A1.txt> 

Report No: 1651 Released:  11/05/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240774A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240774A1.txt> 

Report No: 1654 Released:  11/05/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS - ACTIONS.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240763A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240763A1.txt> 

Report No: 1653 Released:  11/05/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240807A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240807A1.txt> 

Report No: 1656 Released:  11/05/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240780A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240780A1.txt> 

Report No: 1655 Released:  11/05/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240777A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240777A1.txt> 

ISP SHOWCASE AND WORKSHOP, WASHINGTON, DC.  CMMR.  November 4, 2003
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240752A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240752A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240752A1.txt> 

 FCC ADOPTS ANTI-PIRACY PROTECTION FOR DIGITAL TV.   Broadcast Flag
Prevents Mass Internet Distribution; Consumer Copying Not Affected; No
New Equipment Needed.  News Release. News Media Contact: Michelle Russo
at (202) 418-2358; David Fiske at (202) 418-0513  MB. Contact Rick
Chessen or Susan Mort at (202) 418-7200
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240759A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240759A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240759A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240759A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240759A5.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240759A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240759A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240759A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240759A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240759A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240759A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240759A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240759A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240759A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240759A5.txt> 

 AMENDMENT OF SECTION 2.106 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES TO ALLOCATE
SPECTRUM AT 2 GHZ FOR USE BY THE MOBILE-SATELLITE SERVICE.   Suspended
for 9 days, until November 13, 2003, the expiration date for the initial
two-year mandatory negotiation period for Phase 1 of the 2 GHz band
relocation plan between Mobile-Satellite Service and Broadcast Auxiliary
Service. (Dkt No.  95-18). Action by:  Chief, Office of Engineering and
Technology. Adopted:  11/04/2003 by ORDER. (DA No. 03-3543).  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3543A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3543A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3543A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/