Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 11/6/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 17:36:22 -0500

HOMELAND SECURITY: INDUSTRY LEADERS PRESENT RECOMMENDATIONS TO ENSURE
THE RELIABILITY AND SECURITY OF MEDIA FACILITIES.  News Release. News
Media Contact: Meribeth McCarrick at (202) 418-0654  MB. Contact Barbara
Kreisman at (202) 418-1605 or Susan Mort at (202) 418-1043
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240852A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240852A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240852A1.txt> 

 FCC TO BEGIN INTERNET TELEPHONY PROCEEDINGS.   VOIP Forum Scheduled for
December 1, 2003.  News Release. News Media Contact: David Fiske at
(202) 418-0513; Richard Diamond at (202) 418-0506  OCH
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240867A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240867A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240867A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240867A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240867A2.txt> 

 FCC CHAIRMAN MICHAEL POWELL ANNOUNCES OPENING OF APPLICATION WINDOW FOR
AM RADIO SERVICE.   Powell Highlights Strengthening of Minority-Owned AM
Stations.  News Release. News Media Contact: Michelle Russo at (202)
418-2358; David Fiske at (202) 418-0513  OCH
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240865A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240865A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240865A1.txt> 

 Released:  11/06/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ANNOUNCES IT
IS PREPARED TO GRANT LOWER 700 MHZ  BAND LICENSES UPON FULL AND TIMELY
PAYMENT. (DA No.  03-3548)  AUCTION EVENT NO. 49.  WTB. Contact:  Evan
Baranoff at (202) 418-7142
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3548A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3548A2.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3548A3.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3548A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3548A5.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3548A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3548A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3548A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3548A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3548A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3548A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3548A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3548A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3548A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3548A5.txt> 

 STATEMENT OF FCC COMMISSIONER JONATHAN ADELSTEIN BEFORE THE FCBA.
CMMR.  November 5, 2003
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240871A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240871A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240871A1.txt> 

 JOHANNUS ORGELBOUW B.V. THE NETHERLANDS.   Notified Johannus Orgelbouw
of  Apparent Liability for a $7,000 forfeiture for importing and
marketing radio frequency devices which do not comply with the
Commission's technical standards. Action by:  Chief, Enforcement Bureau.
Adopted:  11/04/2003 by NALF. (DA No. 03-3544).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3544A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3544A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3544A1.txt> 

 AMENDMENT OF SECTION 2.106 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES TO ALLOCATE
SPECTRUM AT 2 GHZ FOR USE BY THE MOBILE SATELLITE SERVICE.   Erratum
correcting the DA number on pages 2 and 3 in the heading to reflect DA
03-3543. (Dkt No.  95-18). Action by:  Chief, Office of Engineering and
Technology. Adopted:  11/06/2003 by ERRATUM.  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240829A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240829A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240829A1.txt> 

 REGIONET WIRELESS LICENSE, LLC.   Dismissed the Request for Commission
Action. Action by:  Chief, Public Safety and Private Wireless Division.
Adopted:  11/03/2003 by MO&O. (DA No. 03-3542).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3542A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3542A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3542A1.txt> 

 MOBILCOM PITTSBURG, INC.   Denied the Petition for Reconsideration.
Action by:  Chief, Public Safety and Private Wireless Division, Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  11/03/2003 by MO&O. (DA No.
03-3539).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3539A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3539A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3539A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/