Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: NEXTEL strikes again!

From: "Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 13:54:19 -0500

Interesting stuff.. 

We had some reps here last week that were telling us Denver PD was abandoning 
there current radio system (what, 4000+ user Edacs trunking system?) in favor 
of a total switch to nextel, which all of us here know as utter b/s.

I called there bluff, and they backed down.

I wonder how many people buy that b/s.  Scary.

Jason

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 14:01:32 -0500

Well since Denver received $225,000.00 in Cash, Goods and Services from Nextel
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/message/11730)  I'm sure they will do
what ever Nextel says.........But leaving EWAC for Nextel that's a hard one to
sell!

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

---

From: Jack Daniel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 21:16:56 -0800

Jason,

I assume you meant these were Nextel sales reps. 
Is that correct?

================================================

Jason wrote:
>                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.