Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Now You Can Jam Nextel Up The Way They Have Done Private Wireless For Years!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 21:35:36 -0500

Now You Can Jam Nextel Up The Way They Have Done Private Wireless For Years!
Too bad it is illegal (excpt for certain LE).
http://www.globalgadgetuk.com/Personal.htm

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Home  Cell
Phone Jammers

Cell Phone Detectors

Personal Security

Contact Us    Payments
Page

SH066P Personal Cell Phone Jammer

Click here to Buy this cell phone jammer now

This cell phone jammer looks just like a cell phone and is ideal for
use when commuting on the bus and train or when eating in restaurants etc, anywhere where you need
effective control at close quarters!

Make sure you have this phone jammer with you whenever you are out and
about as you never know when you are going to need to use it. With this
cell phone jammer switched on in your pocket you will be able to silence
those anti-social types who insist on using their mobile phones in the
most indiscrete way, the beauty is that they will not know it is you that
has switched them off!, all they will see is that their signal has dropped
on their phone. When you have had your meal or enjoyed your coffee in
peace and quiet, you can then switch off your phone jammer and continue on
your way completely stress free.

The  SH066 mobile phone jammer comes complete with battery
charger and carry case.

Optional accessories:
Car charger lead, direct connect adaptor, spare battery.

This cell phone jammer model comes in 2 versions, one for Europe, North
Africa and the Gulf states GSM networks (900 & 1800) and one for the
USA/Canada (800 & 1900 mhz) networks.

Specifications:

1.

Input power: 4.8V DC
650mA Ni-MH battery pack

2.

Output power:
about 20mW, (good in hospital)

3.

Signal source:
PLL synthesized

4.

Antenna:
2 external

5.

Effective range:

Up to
10 - 15 meters radius in optimum
conditions,
depending on the type and location of  cellular system.

6.

Operation temperature:
0℃ to
50℃

7.

Humidity:
5% to 80%

Model

Jamming method

Coverage

Available cellular
system

SH-066PL2A

Continuous

800 MHz, 1900 MHz

TDMA,
AMPS, CDMA, NTACS,

PCS, DCS, GSM,
Nextel Direct Connect

SH-066PL2B

Continuous

900 MHz, 1800 MHz

GSM,
DCS, ETACS

Price: £169.99 GBP plus shipping

This product is in stock and available for immediate shipping

Click here to buy now

Sorry, but we cannot sell this
cell phone jammer to UK customers

Accessories available to buy
online

Car Charger lead
£4.99  -  this will allow you to use or charge the jammer
in the car (for connection from car lighter socket to either the direct
connect accessory or to the supplied charging unit.)

Direct Connect
adaptor £9.99 -
this fits the jammer instead of the battery and allows power to run
direct from the charging unit or from the car charger lead.

Spare Battery £9.99

Home

Cell Phone
Jammers

Cell Phone
Detectors

Personal Security

Contact
Us
Payments Page

Copyright
© 2001-2003 Global Gadget UK Ltd. All rights reserved