Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] Re: Off Topic... Nextel Network Status (again...)]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 00:12:09 EST

In a message dated 11/8/2003 6:14:46 PM Eastern Standard Time, 
[email-masked] writes:
Say Hi to Ambrosia. Next time we're both in Vegas maybe I can hook you
up with someone else. ;=) We did Clint Holmes show a week ago. Tony
Bennett was dark that nite and showed up. Clint's mother sings opera so
there was a little more jammin' and hammin' than usual going on. Wife
and I met Clint in Detroit while he was still working bars, and was
dancing to 'Playground in my mind' while we were dating and a year
before he recorded it. Small world isn't it.
Just got back from the show.  Great jam between all three groups at the end.

I believe that Clint is from D.C., if memory serves.  A very talented 
performer.

Alan

---

From: Jack Daniel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 00:26:36 -0800

Wish I was there. Clint is from Buffalo burb.
Guess we should stop this off-topic line and get back to work.
==================================================

[email-masked] wrote:
>                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>                        ADVERTISEMENT
>                         [click here]
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/