Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 11/21/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 15:09:03 -0500

FCC CALENDAR OF EVENTS.  News Release  OMR. Contact Sharon Hurd at
(202) 418-0504
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241507A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241507A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241507A1.txt> 

 Released:  11/21/2003.  NETWORK RELIABILITY AND INTEROPERABILITY
COUNCIL TO HOLD MEETING ON DECEMBER 5, 2003. (DA No.  03-3747).  OET.
Contact:  Jeffery Goldthorp at (202) 418-1096, TTY: (202) 418-2989,
Jefferey [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3747A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3747A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3747A1.txt> 

 Released:  11/21/2003.  NOTICE OF EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS IN THE MATTER
OF COMPLAINTS AGAINST VARIOUS BROADCAST LICENSEES REGARDING THEIR AIRING
OF THE "GOLDEN GLOBE AWARDS" PROGRAM (EB FILE NO. 03-IH-0110). (DA No.
03-3732).  OGC
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3732A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3732A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3732A1.txt> 

 Released:  11/21/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:  Helen
Abraham @ (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241498A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241498A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241498A1.txt> 

Report No: CWS-04-06 Released:  11/21/2003.  ANTENNA STRUCTURE
REGISTRATION SERVICE INFORMATION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241504A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241504A1.txt> 

 Released:  11/21/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ANNOUNCES IT
IS PREPARED TO GRANT LOWER 700 MHZ BAND LICENSES UPON FULL AND TIMELY
PAYMENT. (DA No.  03-3737)  Auction No. 44.  WTB. Contact:  Evan
Baranoff at (202) 418-7412
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3737A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3737A2.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3737A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3737A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3737A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3737A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3737A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3737A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3737A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3737A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3737A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3737A4.txt> 

 ROGER THOMAS SCAGGS/ADVANCED CLASS AMATEUR RADIO OPERATOR AND LICENSEE
OF AMATEUR RADIO STATION W5EBC.   Commenced a hearing proceeding before
a FCC administrative law judge to determine whether Roger Thomas Scaggs
is qualified to remain a Commission licensee in light of his 1998 felony
conviction for murder and whether his authorization should be revoked.
Action by:  Chief, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:  11/20/2003 by ORDER.
(DA No. 03-3738).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3738A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3738A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3738A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED NOVEMBER 20, 2003, DID NOT
APPEAR IN DIGEST NO. 221:

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/