Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Design Online Newsletter

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 12:31:44 -0500

================================================================
Wireless Design Online Newsletter - http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com
Thursday, November 20, 2003
================================================================

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED ARTICLES
-------------------------------------  

1) Wavecom Partners with Premier Technical Sales to Extend Presence in Latin
America
2) ANADIGICS Power Amplifier Selected for Three Major GSM/GPRS Reference Designs
3) Analysis of 3G Wireless Technologies Finds CDMA2000 'Data-Only' Superior to
WCDMA, Wi-Fi

---------------------------------------

1) Wavecom Partners with Premier Technical Sales to Extend Presence in Latin
America

Wavecom, Inc. announced a partnership with Sao Paulo, Brazil-based distributor
Premier Technical Sales, Inc. do Brasil Ltda. The partnership extends Wavecom's
reach throughout Latin America, providing OEMs and device manufacturers in the
region access to a broad range of industry-leading wireless technology
solutions...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/62264/793725

2) ANADIGICS Power Amplifier Selected for Three Major GSM/GPRS Reference Designs

ANADIGICS announced that its AWT6108 quad-band GSM/GPRS module has been chosen
as the recommended power amplifier by three major GSM reference designs. The
reference designs provide a recommended bill of materials, established
architecture, optimized interfaces among critical components, and qualified
system-level performance...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/62265/793725

3) Analysis of 3G Wireless Technologies Finds CDMA2000 'Data-Only' Superior to
WCDMA, Wi-Fi

Wireless CDMA2000 1xEV-DO (Data Only) technology has significant advantages over
WCDMA, the dominant UMTS technology. EV-DO requires less clear spectrum to
deploy, currently delivers higher average and peak throughput, and is less
expensive. That is one of the major conclusions of a new research report,
"CDMA2000 1xEV-DO Opportunities, Challenges & Competitive Strategies"...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/62266/793725

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED PRODUCTS
-------------------------------------
  
1) Ultra-Low Noise X-Band SATCOM LNA
2) Spicelink Software
3) 700 A Series NPO Porcelain and Ceramic MLCs

---------------------------------------

1) Ultra-Low Noise X-Band SATCOM LNA

Fully militarized, this amplifier is supplied in a rugged chassis complete with
an integrated fault alarm circuit and multipin connector capable of meeting all
of the requirements of remote terminal applications. Downloadable product
catalog available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/62267/793725

2) Spicelink Software

Spicelink is the industry-standard tool for parasitic extraction of arbitrary 3D
structures, and from transmission lines given their 2D cross-sections. It has
achieved this industry recognition, in part, by providing unparalleled accuracy
and flexibility. Downloadable product brochure available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/62268/793725

3) 700 A Series NPO Porcelain and Ceramic MLCs

The 700 A Series Multilayer Capacitor (MLC) has an improved low ESR/ESL
Performance. It has excellent performance over a broad range of RF and microwave
applications requiring minimum drift. Downloadable product datasheet
available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/62269/793725

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/