Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Design Online Newsletter

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 12:26:48 -0500

================================================================
Wireless Design Online Newsletter - http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com
Thursday, November 13, 2003
================================================================

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED ARTICLES
-------------------------------------  

1) Elcom Announces New Synthesizer Series for ATE Applications
2) RFMD Front End Receiver Solution for CDMA Cellular Applications Now Available
3) Agilent Introduces One-Box Tester for Bluetooth, Other Wireless Connectivity
Technologies

---------------------------------------

1) Elcom Announces New Synthesizer Series for ATE Applications

Elcom Technologies, Inc. has released a new ultra-fast, ultra-low phase noise,
high performance, broad band synthesizer, designed specifically for ATE
applications. The UFS Series is based on direct-analog design techniques
combined with DDS capability for fine frequency resolution...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/61396/793725

2) RFMD Front End Receiver Solution for CDMA Cellular Applications Now Available

RF Micro Devices announced production availability of the RF2861 single-band
receiver front end with an integrated TX LO buffer amplifier designed for CDMA
cellular, JCDMA and CDMA450 applications. The RF2861 features a small, 3x3mm
footprint, which is designed to optimize board space and minimize cost for
handset manufacturers...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/61397/793725

3) Agilent Introduces One-Box Tester for Bluetooth, Other Wireless Connectivity
Technologies

Agilent Technologies announced a one-box platform that enables more efficient RF
testing, lowering the cost of test for products and components that incorporate
Bluetooth and other emerging wireless connectivity technologies...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/61398/793725

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED PRODUCTS
-------------------------------------
  
1) Glass-To-Metal Seal Packages
2) PC10 Ultracapacitors
3) WISMO Quik Q2300 Series CDMA

---------------------------------------

1) Glass-To-Metal Seal Packages

Since 1973, Corning Frequency Control has provided high quality glass-to-metal
seal packaging for the frequency control, microwave and electronics industries.
The company manufactures perhaps the largest variety of standard and custom
packages for the frequency control industry...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/61399/793725

2) PC10 Ultracapacitors

With a capacitance of 10 farads at 2.5 volts, and in a 24 x 31 x 4.5 mm package,
Maxwell's UL recognized PC10 ultracapacitor is ideal for consumer electronics,
automotive subsystems, wireless transmission, medical devices, automatic meter
readers, and many other applications. Downloadable product datasheet
available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/61400/793725

3) WISMO Quik Q2300 Series CDMA

Features:
- Dual band CDMA module (800/1900)
- Compliant with FCC/SAR and CDG 1, 2 & 3
- Band Class 0 (Tx: 824 ~ 849 MHz/ Rx: 869 ~ 894 MHz)
- More...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/61401/793725

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED CD-ROM
-------------------------------------

"High Frequency Oscillator Design"
Instructor: Randy Rhea

High Frequency Oscillator Design is a comprehensive tutorial on high-frequency
oscillator design. Comprising 10 sessions and approximately 5 hours of
instruction, the course presents the basic principles of oscillator design. A
grasp of these principles will help you create better designs using the
capabilities of CAD.
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/61402/793725

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/