Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Procedures to Govern the Use of Satellite Earth Stations on Board Vessels in the 5925-6425 MHz/3700-4200 MHz Bands and 14.0-14.5 GHZ/11.7-12.2 GHz Bands ) IB Docket No. 02-10

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 16:49:40 -0500

Before the
Federal Communications Commission
Washington, D.C. 20554

In the Matter of

Procedures to Govern the Use of Satellite Earth Stations on Board Vessels in the
5925-6425 MHz/3700-4200 MHz Bands and 14.0-14.5 GHZ/11.7-12.2 GHz Bands )

IB Docket No. 02-10

NOTICE OF PROPOSED RULE MAKING

Adopted:  November 12, 2003 Released: November 24, 2003

Comment Date:  30 days after Federal Register publication
Reply Comment Date:  45 days after Federal Register publication

By the Commission:

http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-286A1.doc

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/