Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Business Solutions to The Real Estate Industry

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 13:27:30 -0500

Wireless Business Solutions to The Real Estate Industry
 Monday November 10, 11:46 am ET

 Mobile Listing Advantage(TM) Wireless MLS Application for
 Real Estate Professionals Now Available on the BlackBerry
 6510(TM) from Nextel

 SARASOTA, Fla. and RESTON, Va., Nov. 10 /PRNewswire/ -- Retrieval
Dynamics
 Corporation, a wireless applications solutions developer for the
enterprise and real
 estate markets, and Nextel Communications, Inc. (Nasdaq: NXTL - News),
a leading
 provider of fully integrated wireless services, announced today the
availability of the
 Mobile Listing Advantage(TM) (MLA) solution in select markets
throughout the U.S. on
 The BlackBerry 6510(TM) from Nextel. The solution, which enables real
estate
 professionals to search, retrieve and forward Multiple Listing Service
(MLS)® property
 listings from a wireless handheld device, is part of Nextel's suite of
wireless products
 and services tailored to meet the needs of real estate professionals.

 With the MLA solution, real estate professionals are able to:

      Search, receive and forward the most current MLS listings directly
from their
      Nextel BlackBerry 6510
      Receive and respond to their email in real-time
      Utilize the personal digital assistant functionality of the
BlackBerry 6510 from
      Nextel for contact management, personal organization, calendar,
task
      management and more.

 "Retrieval Dynamic's MLA solution on the BlackBerry from Nextel is a
significant
 productivity and sales tool for the mobile real estate professional,
enabling agents and
 brokers to access up-to-date information and respond to their clients
quickly and easily
 even when they are out of the office," said Laura McCallum, director of
Nextel's real
 estate segment. "With MLA, Nextel provides an enhanced solution-driven
program that
 produces measurable benefits, giving agents and brokers a quick return
on investment
 by enabling their ability to sell properties more quickly and
efficiently than ever before."

 With Mobile Listing Advantage, real estate professionals can access MLS
listings
 through an electronic form containing standard MLS search fields
(street address,
 area/development, price, number of bedrooms/ bathrooms, garage, pool,
school
 district, square footage, etc.). Agents may enter their search criteria
and within seconds
 receive all available property listings that match in summary or
detailed form. Searches
 are saved under the agents' MLA account and are available for future
reference at the
 Mobile Listing Advantage website.

 "From both a sales and technology perspective, Nextel is a proven
leader in
 successfully penetrating the business market with innovative, wireless
data solutions,"
 said John Harkola, chief executive officer of Retrieval Dynamics. "By
combining Mobile
 Listing Advantage with Nextel's nationwide network, data sales
expertise, marketing
 strength and reputation for outstanding customer service, our
partnership will increase
 both awareness and acceptance of our respective 'best of breed'
solutions within the
 national real estate market."

 Nextel is committed to making it easy for real estate professionals to
take advantage of
 Nextel's suite of products and solutions tailored to the real estate
community. Beginning
 November 24, 2003 when wireless users will be able to keep the same
phone number
 when changing to a new service provider within the same local area;
Nextel will make
 their porting process a positive experience so that customers may
benefit from
 differentiated product offerings, including Nextel's Nationwide Direct
Connect(TM)
 walkie-talkie service. Wireless Local Number Portability is available
in the top 100
 Metropolitan markets.

 For more information regarding Mobile Listing Advantage, visit
www.mladvantage.com
 or call toll-free at 1-866-797-7468.

 About Nextel

 Nextel Communications, a Fortune 300 company based in Reston, Va., is a
leading
 provider of fully integrated wireless communications services and has
built the largest
 guaranteed all-digital wireless network in the country covering
thousands of
 communities across the United States. Nextel and Nextel Partners, Inc.,
currently serve
 293 of the top 300 U.S. markets. Through recent market launches, Nextel
and Nextel
 Partners service is available today in areas of the U.S. where
approximately 243 million
 people live or work.

 About Retrieval Dynamics

 Retrieval Dynamics Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of RDC
International, is a
 program developer offering wireless and wireless Internet- enabled
applications and
 business productivity solutions to maximize the communications
potential of wireless
 data and information connectivity. These Programs incorporate
easy-to-use,
 cost-effective mobile access to, creation of and interaction with
various forms of data
 and database infrastructures through wireless devices that enhance
business
 processes to increase sales and profits. For more information about
Retrieval's
 wireless solutions, go to www.retrievaldynamics.com . Investors may
contact
 [email-masked] .

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/031110/flm012_1.html