Subject: [NEXTEL-1] People On The Move

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 10:23:32 -0500

People On The Move
Source: Seattle Post - Intelligencer
Publication date: 2003-11-03
Arrival time: 2003-11-04
TECHNOLOGY

Nextel Partners Inc. hired Greg Diamond, who is responsible for
regulatory, interconnection and information technology matters.
http://cnniw.yellowbrix.com/pages/cnnmoney/Story.nsp?story_id=43311872&ID=cnnmoney&scategory=Business+and+Finance&

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/