Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Boost Mobile Pay-as-You-Go Wireless Phones and Services Now Available at Sam Goody Stores

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 20:30:34 -0500

Boost Mobile Pay-as-You-Go Wireless Phones and Services Now Available at
Sam Goody Stores

November 4, 2003 1:10pm
Business Wire

IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov. 4, 2003--Boost Mobile today
announced that 30 Sam Goody retail stores in California and Nevada are
now offering Boost Mobile's™ pay-as-you-go wireless phones and services
just in time for holiday shopping. Sam Goody stores are the latest
retail channel carrying Boost Mobile phones joining other national
retailers including Target, Wal-Mart, and Best Buy, throughout
California and Nevada.

"We are happy to add Sam Goody to our list of retailers that offer youth
entertainment products," said Boost Mobile CEO Peter Adderton. "Boost
Mobile puts its customers first in part by pursuing retail distribution
channels that are uniquely suited to the lifestyle and behavior of
American youth, and Sam Goody is helping us continue to deliver our
feature-packed wireless phones at affordable prices in locations where
youth prefer to shop."

As a part of Boost Mobile's $20 off holiday promotion, Sam Goody
customers can now purchase the new Boost i205 phone for $59.99, popular
Roxy i90c phone for $179 and Boost i60c phone for $129. From Nov. 1,
2003 through Jan. 3, 2004, all Boost Mobile phones are $20 off at point
of sale.

Pay-as-you-go pricing for Boost Mobile service, also sold at Sam Goody,
offers a simple, flat rate of 25 cents per minute, 24 hours a day, seven
days a week. Use of Boost Walkie-Talkie, the long-range Push To Talk(SM)
service, which is available with all Boost wireless phones, is only $1
per day for unlimited single market use, and $1.50 per day for unlimited
national usage, and the fee is only charged on days when the service is
actually used.

"By enabling today's youth to find Boost phones and services at Sam
Goody, Boost Mobile continues to be an authentic part of the overall
youth lifestyle culture," said Debra Brummer, senior vice president of
stores -- Sam Goody/Suncoast and In-Store Technology. "We are pleased to
add Boost phones and services to our merchandise and look forward to
expanding our distribution when Boost Mobile rolls out into additional
markets next year."

About Boost Mobile

Boost Mobile, with headquarters in Irvine, is a lifestyle-based
telecommunications company that focuses solely on offering wireless
communications products for the youth market. The company offers
pay-as-you-go wireless phone service, Boost Walkie-Talkie Push To
Talk(SM) service, Re-Boost pay-as-you-go airtime cards and a wide range
of accessories, Java™ games for wireless phones, ring-tones and other
cutting-edge mobile services that are available at more than 3,000
locations where youth prefer to shop, including Best Buy, Wal-Mart, Sam
Goody, Target, Wherehouse Music, Good Guys, and wireless and youth
fashion retailers in California and Nevada. Boost Mobile's marketing is
centered on youth activities such as action sports, music, fashion and
entertainment. Find more information on the Web at
http://www.boostmobile.com.

About Sam Goody

Sam Goody stocks an overwhelming selection of music in every genre --
from new releases and best sellers to classics and everything in
between. Sam Goody, a division of Musicland Group Inc., operates more
than 500 retail stores in 48 states, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands
and online at SamGoody.com.
http://www.hoovers.com/free/news/detail.xhtml?ArticleID=NR20031104290.2_beca000efd80f334

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/