Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 11/04/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 18:17:58 -0500

FCC PROVIDES INFORMATION FOR CONSUMERS ON WIRELESS LOCAL NUMBER
PORTABILITY.  News Release  CGB. Contact Chelsea Fallon at (202)
418-7991, email: [email-masked]; Rosemary Kimball at (202)
418-0511, email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240702A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240702A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240702A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240702A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240702A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240702A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240702A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240702A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240702A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240702A4.txt> 

 Released:  11/04/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240679A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240679A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240679A1.txt> 

 Released:  11/04/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240681A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240681A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240681A1.txt> 

 Released:  11/04/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (3 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham at (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240682A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240682A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240682A1.txt> 

--

 REMARKS OF FCC CHAIRMAN MICHAEL POWELL AT THE FCC RURAL WIRELESS ISP
SHOWCASE AND WORKSHOP, WASHINGTON, D.C.  OCH.  November 4, 2003
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240740A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240740A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-240740A1.txt> 

 AMENDMENT OF PARTS 2, 25 AND 87 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES TO IMPLEMENT
DECISIONS FROM WORLD RADIOCOMMUNICATION CONFERENCES CONCERNING FREQUENCY
BANDS BETWEEN 28 MHZ AND 36 GHZ AND TO OTHERWISE UPDATE THE RULES IN
THIS FREQUENCY RANGE.   Amended Parts 2, 25, and 87 to implement
domestically various allocation decisions from several World
Radiocommunication Conferences concerning the frequency bands between 28
MHz and 36 GHz. (Dkt No.  RM-10331, 02-305). Action by:  the Commission.
Adopted:  10/31/2003 by R&O. (FCC No. 03-269).  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-269A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-269A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-269A1.txt> 

 ALLOCATIONS AND SERVICE RULES FOR THE 71-76 GHZ, 81-86 GHZ AND 92-95
GHZ BANDS.   Adopted service rules to promote the private sector
development and use of the "millimeter wave" spectrum in the 71-76 GHz,
81-86 GHz and 92-95 GHz bands pursuant to Parts 15 and 101 of the Rules.
(Dkt No.  02-146). Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  10/16/2003 by
R&O. (FCC No. 03-248).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-248A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-248A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-248A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-248A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-248A5.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-248A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-248A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-248A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-248A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-248A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-248A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-248A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-248A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-248A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-248A5.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED NOVEMBER 3, 2003, DID NOT APPEAR
IN DIGEST NO. 209:

 REVISION OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES TO ENSURE COMPATIBILITY WITH
ENHANCED 911 EMERGENCY CALLING SYSTEMS NON-INITIALIZED PHONES.   Lifted
the Stay currently in effect and modified the Commission's rules by
striking the requirement to program the 123-456-7890 sequential number
into carrier-donated non-initialized and "911-only" phones. (Dkt No.
94-102). Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  10/21/2003 by MO&O. (FCC
No. 03-262).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-262A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-262A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-262A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/I3w.vC/hP.FAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/