Subject: [NEXTEL-1] AT&T Wireless 'Edges' Out Competition With High-speed Upgrade

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 12:30:30 -0500

AT&T Wireless 'Edges' Out Competition With High-speed Upgrade

AT&T Wireless' nationwide high-speed data service offers throughput of
up to 130Kbit/sec for $79.99 a month for unlimited service.

http://www.computerworld.com/newsletter/0,4902,87323,00.html?nlid=AM

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 12:56:35 -0500

Ah...... Once again Nextel is left behind by the competition. Nextel will not be
able to deploy their 132 Kbps WiDEN platform for another year. VZ has set the
speed and the price for the industry.  AT&T's $80 for unlimited service is a
good deal. The only concern  is how fast they can overlay this service on
existing analog markets. Verizon  has already rolled out Code Division Multiple
Access Evolution-Data commercial network in San Diego and Washington, D.C., with
speeds that range from a Blazzzing  300 to 500 kilobits per  second.  4G the
next generation promises speeds comparable to DSL. Once that happens Bye-Bye
Wi-Fi Hi-Five.

All the speed and less interference!