Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Public Safety Communications System Manager

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 14:34:04 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: [email-masked]
Subject:  Public Safety Communications System Manager

The following new message has been posted on APCO Exchange Forum at 
<http://www.apco911.org/theexchange/index.cgi>. 

*************************************************************************** 

  MESSAGE:  (#2242) Public Safety Communications System Manager 
            <http://www.apco911.org/theexchange/index.cgi?rev=2242> 
  AUTHOR:   David Clouse, C 
  DATE:     Wednesday, 19 November 2003, at 1:55 p.m. 

Subject: Job Posting for Lewis and Clark County 

Lewis and Clark County, Montana is recruiting for the position of 
Public Safety Communications System Manager 
and closes on Friday November 28 

The position is listed on the county web page at 
http://www.co.lewis-clark.mt.us/employment/index.php 

A county employment application is also available from that 
web page. The county is looking for an experienced radio 
system manager. 

David Clouse, Captain 
Lewis and Clark County Sheriff's Office 
221 Breckenridge 
Helena, MT 59601 
ph 406-447-8249 
fax 406 449 8452 
cell 406 431 0531 
E-mail [email-masked] 

  Link:     http://www.co.lewis-clark.mt.us/employment/index.php 
  URL:      <http://www.co.lewis-clark.mt.us/employment/index.php>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/