Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Camcorder Wireless Phone Records 2 Hours Video Streaming

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 13:46:53 -0500

http://www.3g.co.uk/PR/Nov2003/6055.htm

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

3G
HOME

Free
3G Newsletter

Visit
3G Forum

Buy
3G Phones

Networks
Analyzer

Generation
UMTS

Gadgets

TODAY'S
PRESS RELEASES SEE BELOW

Camcorder
Wireless Phone With 2 Hours Video Streaming

10th
November, 2003

ASIA
: A cellular phone is now available that lets you listen to music, record
video and even control certain electronic products. Samsung's new SCH-V410
camcorder phone, capable of storing up to two hours' of video streams,
is due to be related on the market next week.

A
music player button is installed on the outside of the unit, allowing
the user to listen to downloaded music files in stereo without having
to first open the phone. Music-related functions include Stop, Skip,
and Repeat, and Random Play.

The
SCH-V410 can store up to 30 downloaded songs with an average size of
3MB. It works as a remote controller that can change channels or adjust
volume on a TV, DVD player, VCR, karaoke machine or set-top box.

The
310,000-pixel camera comes with a backlight compensation function that
greatly enhances performance, ensuring clear images in places where
light and dark contrasts are severe. A strobe light is also built in,
which is handy under low-light conditions.

The
unit is loaded with multimedia features, starting with support for video
on demand services. The Live Screen function displays video streams
in the screen saver, and the Live Bell function plays high-fidelity
music as a ring tone. The data transmission is fast and downloads can
be reserved for times when connection fees are at their lowest.

The
main screen is a 262,000-color TFT-LCD and an external 16-gray scale
OLED screen is included on this cdma2000 1x EV-DO camcorder phone model.

Samsung
Electronics is also planning to come out with a PCS version (SPH-V4300)
camcorder phone capable of storing up to 2 hours of video at a time.
The SCH-V410 will retail for under \700,000.

NEC
e606 Phone Review
: Read
MORE

Free
3G Phones

TODAY'S
PRESS RELEASES

3
Invest Another £90 Million Pounds In 3G

Hutchison
Whampoa of Hong Kong (HWL) and KPN Mobile of Netherlands (KPN) have signed
an agreement which means that KPN will pass its 15% shareholding

MMS
Key To 3G Deployment

The
future of mobile technology lies in the growing popularity of advanced
mobile data services such as MMS (multi-media messaging service).

More
i-mode Wireless in Europe

NTT
DoCoMo, Inc and COSMOTE Mobile Telecoms S.A. announced they have formed
an exclusive strategic partnership

Camcorder
Wireless Phone With 2 Hours Video Streaming

A
cellular phone is now available that lets you listen to music, record
video and even control certain electronic products.

Primus
Launch Pen and GSM Wireless Phones

The
key products to be sold initially are the Haier Pen Phone ( inset ) and
GSM Phones. Features and spec of these products is detailed below.

3G
CDMA2000 Wireless Subscribers Double

The
CDMA Development Group (CDG) reported that the 3G CDMA2000 subscriber
base has nearly doubled

Test
Platform in Ready for 3G Wireless

The
platform will enable RFI to provide full test services for manufacturers
certifying terminals to the latest GCF and PTCRB requirements

Panasonic
Ship 3G Wireless Base Stations

Panasonic
Mobile Communications Co., Ltd. (PMC) announced shipment to NTT DoCoMo,
Inc. of outdoor-use Small Wireless Base Station Equipment for 3G mobile
phone service (FOMA ).

3G
Headhunters At Work ?

Mobile
News has reported that 3 has possibly been headhunting T- Mobile's top
three solus dealers : Fonehouse, Ace Contact and Chitter Chatter, reports
Bard Covington of Mobile News.

New
3G Handsets and Network

Three
types of handsets and devices that support CDMA 1X WIN will be available.
They include the W11H (Hitachi) handset, the W11K (Kyocera) handset and
the W01K (Kyocera) card dedicated to data communications.

Under
the Hood of Wireless Handsets

On
the outside, cellular handsets have become fashion accessories, music
players and 3D game machines. On the inside...

Panasonic
3G Venture

Panasonic
and UTStarcom announced the creation of a joint venture company to focus
on design, development, and manufacturing of 3G...

Streaming
cdma2000 1xEV-DV ( 3G )

Nokia's
exhibition of CDMA technology includes a live video stream received over
a cdma2000 1xEV-DV network and a prototype of the world's first dual-stack
IPv4/IPv6 handset

Ericsson
Demonstrates CDMA2000 3G 1xEV-DV

The
CDMA2000 1xEV-DV test environment allows Ericsson to demonstrate 1xEV-DV
applications and

further develop the 1xEV-DV functionality

3G
UMTS To Double ...

UMTS
technology has the potential to double the value of companies in the mobile
sector in five years."

3G
Home

3G
Forum

Subscribe
To Newsletter

3G
Press Releases

3G
Phone Zone

3G
Fun Zone

3G
New Launches

3G
Events

3G
Reports

3G
Directory

Advertise

All
Material Subject to Copyright. All logos, graphics and trademarks are
the property of their respective owners.

<script src="http://scripts.cgispy.com/randombanner/javarbanner.cgi?user=3Gtelecoms" language="JavaScript">
</script>