Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Lawsuit-Update

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 22:06:42 -0500

U.S. District Court

                 Eastern District of Virginia (Alexandria)

                CIVIL DOCKET FOR CASE #: 03-CV-839

              Cellco Partnership v. Nextel Communication

                              Filed: 06/27/03
                      Assigned to: Judge Claude M. Hilton
                             Jury demand: Both
                              Demand: $0,000
                             Nature of Suit: 890
                             Lead Docket: None
                         Jurisdiction: Federal Question
                           Dkt# in other court: None
                  Cause: 18:1030 Computer Fraud and Abuse Act

CELLCO PARTNERSHIP                Charles Bennett Molster, III
dba                               [COR LD NTC]
Verizon Wireless                  Winston & Strawn LLP
     plaintiff                    1400 L St NW
                                  Suite 800
                                  Washington, DC 20005-3502
                                  (202) 371-5700

                                  John Christopher Rozendaal
                                  (202) 326-7985
                                  [COR LD NTC]
                                  Kellogg Huber Hansen Todd &
                                  Evans PLLC
                                  1615 M St NW
                                  Suite 400
                                  Washington, DC 20036-3209
                                  (202) 326-7900

   v.

NEXTEL COMMUNICATIONS, INC., a    Dane Hal Butswinkas
Delaware Corporation              [COR LD NTC]
     defendant                    Williams & Connolly LLP
                                  725 12th St NW
                                  Washington, DC 20005
                                  (202) 434-5000

========================

NEXTEL COMMUNICATIONS, INC.       Dane Hal Butswinkas
     third-party plaintiff        [COR LD NTC]
                                  Williams & Connolly LLP
                                  725 12th St NW
                                  Washington, DC 20005

                                  (202) 434-5000

   v.

MOTOROLA, INC.                    Steven K. Davidson
     third-party defendant        (202) 429-8077
                                  [COR LD NTC]
                                  Steptoe & Johnson
                                  1330 Connecticut Ave NW
                                  7th Fl
                                  Washington, DC 20036-1795
                                  (202) 429-3000

                 DOCKET     PROCEEDINGS

DATE     #                   DOCKET     ENTRY

6/27/03  1       COMPLAINT   Filing Fee $ 150.00 Receipt # 100 164645; jury
                 demand (kjon)

6/27/03  --      SUMMONS(ES) (orig & 1) issued & given to atty for service
                 by SPS for Nextel Communication (kjon)

6/27/03  --      Jury Trial Flag (kjon)

6/27/03  2       Financial Interest Disclosure Statement (Local Rule 7.1) by
                 Cellco Partnership (kjon)

6/27/03  3       MOTION by Cellco Partnership for expedited discovery tog.
                 w/notice of hearing for 7/3/03 @ 10:00 am (clar)
                 [Entry date 06/30/03]

6/27/03  4       MEMORANDUM of points and authorities by Cellco Partnership
                 in support of [3-1] motion by Cellco Partnership for
                 expedited discovery (clar) [Entry date 06/30/03]

6/27/03  --      Motion hearing [3-1] motion by Cellco Partnership for
                 expedited discovery set at 10:00 7/3/03   before Judge
                 Unassigned (clar) [Entry date 06/30/03]

7/3/03   --      Minute entry: Mag. Judge Jones. Rpt. Wilson. Appearance of
                 counsel. Matter came on for pltf's motion for expedited
                 discovery- matter callin in chambers, and granted as t what
                 was said on record. No order to be entered. (dana)
                 [Entry date 07/07/03]

7/7/03   5       NOTICE of Attorney Appearance for Nextel Communication  by
                 Dane Hal Butswinkas (lkin) [Entry date 07/08/03]

7/9/03   6       TRANSCRIPT  for dates of 7/3/03 (TRJ) - filed (lkin)
                 [Entry date 07/10/03]

7/11/03  7       MOTION by Cellco Partnership for entry of Protective
                 Order tog. w/Notice for 7/18/03 @ 10:00 am (clar)
                 [Entry date 07/14/03]

7/11/03  8       MEMORANDUM of points and authorities by Cellco Partnership
                 in support of [7-1] motion by Cellco Partnership for entry
                 of Protective Order (clar) [Entry date 07/14/03]

7/11/03  --      Motion hearing [7-1] motion by Cellco Partnership for entry
                 of Protective Order set at 10:00 7/18/03   before Judge
                 Unassigned (clar) [Entry date 07/14/03]

7/17/03  9       MOTION by Nextel Communication to Dismiss plaintiff's
                 complaint (lkin) [Entry date 07/18/03]
                 [Edit date 07/21/03]

7/17/03  10      MEMORANDUM of Law by Nextel Communication in support of
                 [9-1] motion by Nextel Communication to Dismiss plaintiff's
                 complaint (Large Pleading) (lkin) [Entry date 07/18/03]

                 [Edit date 07/19/03]

7/17/03  11      NOTICE of Hearing: Motion Hearing Deadline  set for 10:00
                 8/8/03 for [9-1] motion by Nextel Communication to Dismiss
                 plaintiff's complaint (lkin) [Entry date 07/18/03]
                 [Edit date 07/19/03]

7/18/03  --      Minute entry: Judge Sewell (FTR) Reporter: Rudiger & Green.
                 Appearances of Counsel. Atty Forkner granted admission pro
                 hac vice. Matter came on for Pltf's Motion for Entry of
                 Protective Order. Matter argued and granted. Order to
                 follow. (ctat)

7/18/03  12      ORDER,  for David Alan Forkner to appear pro hac vice
                 Filing Fee Paid $ 50.00 Receipt # 165154  ( signed by
                 Magistrate Judge Welton C. Sewell )  Copies Mailed: yes
                 [EOD Date: 7/18/03] (ctat)

7/21/03  13      ORDER that the [7-1] motion by Cellco Partnership for entry
                 of Protective Order is GRANTED, and the stipulated
                 protective order will be signed this date. (See order for
                 details) ( signed by Magistrate Judge Welton C. Sewell )
                 Copies Mailed: yes   [EOD Date: 7/22/03] (lkin)
                 [Entry date 07/22/03]

7/21/03  14      Stipulated Order,  for Protective Order re: the handling
                 and labeling of confidential materials ( signed by
                 Magistrate Judge Welton C. Sewell ) Copies Mailed: yes Date:
                 7/22/03] (lkin) [Entry date 07/22/03]
                 [Edit date 07/23/03]

7/21/03  --      **Set Protective Order Flag. (lkin) [Entry date 07/22/03]

7/22/03  15      TRANSCRIPT  for dates of 7/18/03 (WCS) - filed (lkin)
                 [Entry date 07/23/03]

7/22/03  16      ORDER,  for David Alan Forkner to appear pro hac vice
                 Filing Fee Paid $ 50.00 Receipt # 100165154  ( signed by
                 Judge Claude M. Hilton )  Copies Mailed: yes   [EOD Date:
                 7/23/03] (lkin) [Entry date 07/23/03]

7/25/03  17      MOTION by Nextel Communication for Protective Order to
                 prevent vexatious litigation (jcup) [Entry date 07/28/03]

7/25/03  18      MEMORANDUM of Law by Nextel Communication in support of
                 [17-1] motion by Nextel Communication for Protective Order
                 to prevent vexatious litigation (jcup) [Entry date 07/28/03]

7/25/03  19      NOTICE of Hearing: Motion Hearing Deadline  before Judge
                 Unassigned  set for 10:00 8/1/03 for [17-1] motion by
                 Nextel Communication for Protective Order to prevent
                 vexatious litigation (jcup) [Entry date 07/28/03]

7/25/03  20      MOTION by Cellco Partnership for Expedited discovery
                 together with a notice for 8.1.03 10:00 a.m. (jcup)
                 [Entry date 07/28/03]

7/25/03  --      Motion hearing for Cellco Partnership [20-1] motion by
                 Cellco Partnership for Expedited discovery set for 10:00
                 8/1/03 before Judge Unassigned (jcup) [Entry date 07/28/03]

7/25/03  21      MEMORANDUM of Points and Authorities by Cellco Partnership
                 in support of [20-1] motion by Cellco Partnership for
                 Expedited discovery together with a notice for 8.1.03 10:00
                 a.m. (jcup) [Entry date 07/28/03]

7/28/03  22      Corrected MEMORANDUM of Points and Authorities by Cellco
                 Partnership in support of [20-1] motion by Cellco
                 Partnership for Expedited discovery together with a notice
                 for 8.1.03 10:00 a.m. (jcup) [Entry date 07/29/03]

7/28/03  23      MEMORANDUM by Cellco Partnership  in opposition to [9-1]
                 motion by Nextel Communication to Dismiss plaintiff's
                 complaint (edoo) [Entry date 07/29/03]

7/29/03  24      RESPONSE by Nextel Communication  in opposition to [20-1]
                 motion by Cellco Partnership for Expedited discovery (clar)
                 [Entry date 07/30/03]

7/29/03  25      ORDER,  for Ronald Yale Rothstein to appear pro hac vice
                 Filing Fee Paid $ 50.00 Receipt # 100165339  ( signed by
                 Judge Claude M. Hilton )  Copies Mailed: yes   [EOD Date:
                 7/30/03] (lkin) [Entry date 07/30/03]

7/29/03  26      ORDER,  for Kimball Richard Anderson to appear pro hac
                 vice  Filing Fee Paid $ 50.00 Receipt # 100165338  (
                 signed by Judge Claude M. Hilton )  Copies Mailed: yes
                 [EOD Date: 7/30/03] (lkin) [Entry date 07/30/03]

7/29/03  27      ORDER,  for Anne Whitford Stukes to appear pro hac vice
                 Filing Fee Paid $ 50.00 Receipt # 100165337  ( signed by
                 Judge Claude M. Hilton )  Copies Mailed: yes   [EOD Date:
                 7/30/03] (lkin) [Entry date 07/30/03]

7/31/03  28      RESPONSE by Cellco Partnership  in opposition to [17-1]
                 motion by Nextel Communication for Protective Order to
                 prevent vexatious litigation (clar)

7/31/03  29      REPLY MEMORANDUM in support by Nextel Communication  of
                 [9-1] motion by Nextel Communication to Dismiss plaintiff's
                 complaint (clar) [Entry date 08/01/03]

8/1/03   --      Minute entry: Mag. Judge Jones. FTR. Rpt. Casamo,
                 Appearance of counsel. Matter called, argued and deft's
                 motion for protective order and to expedite discovery-
                 granted. Order to be entered (dana)

8/1/03   30      ORDERED, for reasons stated from the bench, granting [20-1]
                 motion by Cellco Partnership for Expedited discovery
                 together with a notice for 8.1.03 10:00 a.m., granting
                 [17-1] motion by Nextel Communication for Protective Order
                 to prevent vexatious litigation  ( signed by Magistrate
                 Judge Thomas R. Jones Jr. )  Copies Mailed: y   [EOD Date:
                 8/1/03] (dana)

8/4/03   31      MOTION by Cellco Partnership to Compel discovery tog.
                 w/notice for 8/8/03 @ 10:00 am (clar) [Entry date 08/05/03]
                 [Edit date 08/05/03]

8/4/03   32      MEMORANDUM of points and authorities by Cellco Partnership
                 in support of [31-1] motion by Cellco Partnership to Compel
                 discovery (clar) [Entry date 08/05/03]

8/4/03   --      Motion hearing [31-1] motion by Cellco Partnership to
                 Compel discovery set at 10:00 8/8/03   before Magistrate
                 Judge Thomas R. Jones Jr. (clar) [Entry date 08/05/03]

8/4/03   33      ORDER,  for David Stephen Blatt to appear pro hac vice
                 Filing Fee Paid $ 50.00 Receipt # 100165465  ( signed by
                 Judge Claude M. Hilton )  Copies Mailed: yes   [EOD Date:
                 8/5/03] (lkin) [Entry date 08/05/03]

8/4/03   34      OBJECTIONS by defendant Nextel Communication to Pltf Cellco
                 Partnership's Second Set of Interrogatories (stas)
                 [Entry date 08/06/03]

8/4/03   35      OBJECTIONS by defendant Nextel Communication to Pltf Cellco
                 Partnership's Second Request for the Production of
                 Documents and Things (stas) [Entry date 08/06/03]

8/6/03   36      RESPONSE by Nextel Communication in opposition to [31-1]
                 motion by Cellco Partnership to Compel discovery (LARGE
                 PLEADING) (stas) [Entry date 08/07/03]

8/8/03   --      Per CMH chambers motions set for 8/8/03 on papers (clar)

8/8/03   --      Minute entry: Mag. Judge Jones. Rpt. Rudiger and Green.
                 Appearance of counsel. FTR. Matter called, argued and
                 pltf's motion to compel- granted. Order to be entered. (dana)

8/8/03   37      ORDERED, for reasons stated from the bench, granting [31-1]
                 motion by Cellco Partnership to Compel discovery, the
                 annexed letter to counsel is incorporated herein by
                 reference, and commericially sensitive information shall be
                 treated in a way similar to the prcedure outlined in the
                 court's letter to counsel. ( signed by Magistrate Judge
                 Thomas R. Jones Jr. )  Copies Mailed: y   [EOD Date:
                 8/8/03] (dana)

8/8/03   38      ORDER that [9-1] motion by Nextel Communication to Dismiss
                 plaintiff's complaint is DENIED. (See Order for Details)
                 (signed by Judge Claude M. Hilton) Copies Mailed: yes
                 [EOD Date: 8/8/03] (stas)

8/11/03  39      TRANSCRIPT for dates of August 8, 2003 (TRJ) - filed (stas)

8/15/03  40      MOTION by Cellco Partnership to Compel defts to provede
                 full and complete answers and to produce documents tog.
                 w/Notice for 8/22/03 @ 10:00 am (clar) [Entry date 08/18/03]
                 [Edit date 08/18/03]

8/15/03  41      MEMORANDUM of points and authorities by Cellco Partnership
                 in support of [40-1] motion by Cellco Partnership to Compel
                 defts to provede full and complete answers and to produce
                 documents (clar) [Entry date 08/18/03]

8/15/03  --      Motion hearing [40-1] motion by Cellco Partnership to
                 Compel defts to provede full and complete answers and to
                 produce documents set at 10:00 8/22/03   before Judge
                 Unassigned (clar) [Entry date 08/18/03]

8/15/03  42      ORDER setting Initial Pretrial Conference for 10:50 9/10/03
                 Discovery Deadline for 12/12/03 Final Pretrial Conference
                 for 10:00 12/18/03  (see order for details) ( signed by
                 Judge Claude M. Hilton )  Copies Mailed: yes (stas)
                 [Entry date 08/18/03]

8/18/03  43      MOTION by Nextel Communication to Compel discovery tog.
                 w/Notice of hearing for 8/22/03  (atty to re-ntc) (clar)
                 [Entry date 08/19/03]

8/18/03  44      MEMORANDUM by Nextel Communication  in support of [43-1]
                 motion by Nextel Communication to Compel discovery (exhibit
                 D is filed UNDER SEAL) (clar) [Entry date 08/19/03]
                 [Edit date 08/19/03]

8/18/03  --      Motion hearing [43-1] motion by Nextel Communication to
                 Compel discovery set at 10:00 8/22/03   before Judge
                 Unassigned   (atty to re-ntc filed untimely) (clar)
                 [Entry date 08/19/03]

8/20/03  45      RESPONSE by Nextel Communication  in opposition to [40-1]
                 motion by Cellco Partnership to Compel defts to provede
                 full and complete answers and to produce documents (clar)

8/22/03  --      Deadline updated; Motion Hearing Deadline  before Judge
                 Unassigned  set for 10:00 8/29/03 for [40-1] motion by
                 Cellco Partnership to Compel defts to provede full and
                 complete answers and to produce documents (clar)

8/22/03  46      ANSWER to Complaint; jury demand and THIRD-PTY CMP by
                 Nextel Communication against Motorola, Inc. and Jury
                 Demands (stas)

8/22/03  --      Third Party SUMMONS(ES) (orig. & 1) issued and given to
                 atty for service by SPS as to third party deft. Motorola,
                 Inc. (stas)

8/22/03  47      Amended NOTICE of Hearing: Motion Hearing Deadline  before
                 Judge Unassigned set for 10:00 8/29/03 for [43-1] motion by
                 Nextel Communication to Compel discovery (jcup)
                 [Entry date 08/25/03]

8/25/03  48      Financial Interest Disclosure Statement (Local Rule 7.1) by
                 Nextel Communication (dbro) [Entry date 08/26/03]

8/25/03  49      ORDER, Granting application for Denise Taliaferro to
                 appear pro hac vice Filing Fee Paid $ 50.00 Receipt # 100
                 165811  ( signed by Judge Claude M. Hilton )  Copies
                 Mailed: 8/26/03   [EOD Date: 8/26/03] (karn)
                 [Entry date 08/26/03]

8/28/03  50      RESPONSE by Cellco Partnership  in opposition to [43-1]
                 motion by Nextel Communication to Compel discovery (jcup)

8/29/03  --      Minute entry: Mag. Judge Sewell. Rpt: Rudiger and Green.
                 FTR. Appearance of counsel. Matter called, argued, and
                 deft's motion to compel discovery - granted. Pltf's motion
                 to compel w/drawn. Order to be entered (dana)

8/29/03  51      ORDERED, that the motion of Cellco Partnership (40) was
                 w/drawn w/o prejudice, and for the reasons stated from the
                 bench, Nextel's motion to compel document responses to its
                 requests 1,2 and 3 is granted (43)      ( signed by
                 Magistrate Judge Thomas R. Jones Jr. )  Copies Mailed: y
                 [EOD Date: 8/29/03] (dana)

9/5/03   52      Proposed Discovery Plan by Cellco Partnership (stas)

9/5/03   53      Discovery Plan by Nextel Communication (stas)

9/9/03   54      NOTICE of Attorney Appearance for Motorola, Inc. by Steven
                 K. Davidson (stas)

9/10/03  --      Initial pretrial conference held; MJ O'Grady; appearances
                 of counsel; discovery plan: accepted-order to issue (dbro)
                 [Entry date 09/11/03]

9/10/03  56      Rule 16(B) Scheduling Order - Pursuant to the Rule 16(B)
                 Conference it is hereby ordered that: a) Discovery shall be
                 concluded by 12/12/03. b) All Rule 26(a)(1) disclosures by
                 Cello Partnership d/b/a Verizon Wireless and Nextel
                 Communications, Inc. shall be completed by 9/24/03. c) All
                 Rule 26(a)(1) disclosures by Motorola, Inc. shall be
                 completed by 9/29/03. d) Depositions are not limited to 1
                 days of 7 hours. e) The party with the burden of proof
                 shall serve its expert disclosures by 12:00 pm on 11/4/03.
                 Responses to expert disclosures shall be served by 12:00 pm
                 on 11/24/03. f) Dispositive motions shall be filed by
                 12/16/03. (see order for details) ( signed by Magistrate
                 Judge Liam O'Grady ) Mailed: Yes (kjon)
                 [Entry date 09/15/03]

9/15/03  55      TRANSCRIPT for dates of 8/29/03 (WCS) - filed (kjon)

9/16/03  57      Stipulated Order, that Motorola shall have an extension of
                 time to file its answer, motion or other response to the
                 third-party complaint filed against it by Nextel up to and
                 including 09/22/03. (See Order for Details) (signed by
                 Judge Claude M. Hilton) Copies Mailed: yes   [EOD Date:
                 9/16/03] (stas)

9/16/03  --      Deadline updated; reset Answer deadline to 9/22/03 for
                 Motorola, Inc. (stas)

9/17/03  58      NOTICE of Attorney Appearance for Cellco Partnership  by
                 John Christopher Rozendaal (kjon) [Entry date 09/22/03]

9/23/03  59      STIPULATION AND ORDER, to further extend the time for
                 Motorola to file its response to Nextel's third-party
                 complaint up to and including 9/25/03 (see order for
                 details) ( signed by Judge Claude M. Hilton ) Copies
                 Mailed: Yes   [EOD Date: 9/25/03] (kjon)
                 [Entry date 09/25/03]

9/23/03  --      Deadline updated;  reset Answer to third party complaint
                 deadline to 9/25/03 for Motorola, Inc. (kjon)
                 [Entry date 09/25/03]

9/25/03  62      MOTION by Motorola, Inc. to Dismiss defendant and
                 third-party plaintiff Nextel Communication's Third-Party
                 Complaint  (will notice) (dbro) [Entry date 09/29/03]
                 [Edit date 10/01/03]

9/25/03  63      AMENDED MEMORANDUM of LAW by Motorola, Inc. in support of
                 [62-1] motion by Motorola, Inc. to Dismiss defendant and
                 third-party plaintiff Nextel Communication's Third-Party
                 Complaint (dbro) [Entry date 09/29/03]
                 [Edit date 10/14/03]

9/25/03  64      Financial Interest Disclosure Statement (Local Rule 7.1) by
                 Motorola, Inc. (dbro) [Entry date 09/29/03]

9/25/03  65      Financial Interest Disclosure Statement (Local Rule 7.1) by
                 Motorola, Inc. (kjon) [Entry date 09/30/03]

9/26/03  60      MOTION by Nextel Communication to Compel discovery tog.
                 w/Notice for 10/3/03 @ 10:00 am (clar) [Entry date 09/29/03]
                 [Edit date 09/29/03]

9/26/03  61      MEMORANDUM by Nextel Communication  in support of [60-1]
                 motion by Nextel Communication to Compel discovery (clar)
                 [Entry date 09/29/03]

9/26/03  --      Motion hearing [60-1] motion by Nextel Communication to
                 Compel discovery set at 10:00 10/3/03   before Judge
                 Unassigned (clar) [Entry date 09/29/03]

9/30/03  68      AMENDED MEMORANDUM of LAW by Motorola, Inc. in support of
                 [62-1] motion by Motorola, Inc. to Dismiss defendant and
                 third-party plaintiff Nextel Communication's Third-Party
                 Complaint (dbro) [Entry date 10/07/03]
                 [Edit date 10/14/03]

9/30/03  69      NOTICE of Hearing: Motion Hearing Deadline  set for 10:00
                 10/17/03 for [62-1] motion by Motorola, Inc. to Dismiss
                 defendant and third-party plaintiff Nextel Communication's
                 Third-Party Complaint (dbro) [Entry date 10/07/03]

10/1/03  66      RESPONSE by Cellco Partnership  in opposition to [60-1]
                 motion by Nextel Communication to Compel discovery (clar)

10/3/03  --      Minute entry: Mag. Judge Jones. Rpt. Rudiger and Green.
                 FTR. Appearance of counsel. Matter called, came on for
                 deft's motion to compel discovery- argued and denied. Order
                 to be entered (dana)

10/3/03  67      ORDERED, for reason stated from the bench, denying [60-1]
                 motion by Nextel Communication to Compel discovery  (
                 signed by Magistrate Judge Thomas R. Jones Jr. )  Copies
                 Mailed: y   [EOD Date: 10/3/03] (dana)

10/9/03  76      TRANSCRIPT for dates of 10/3/03 (TRJ) - filed (kjon)
                 [Entry date 10/17/03]

10/10/03 70      MOTION by Nextel Communication to Compel discovery tog.
                 w/Notice of hearing for 10/17/03 @ 10:00 am (clar)
                 [Entry date 10/14/03] [Edit date 10/14/03]

10/10/03 71      MEMORANDUM of points and authtorities by Nextel
                 Communication in support of [70-1] motion by Nextel
                 Communication to Compel discovery (clar)
                 [Entry date 10/14/03]

10/10/03 --      Motion hearing [70-1] motion by Nextel Communication to
                 Compel discovery set at 10:00 10/17/03   before Judge
                 Unassigned (clar) [Entry date 10/14/03]

10/10/03 72      RESPONSE by Nextel Communication  in opposition to [62-1]
                 motion by Motorola, Inc. to Dismiss defendant and
                 third-party plaintiff Nextel Communication's Third-Party
                 Complaint (clar) [Entry date 10/14/03]

10/14/03 73      NOTICE  by Nextel Communication Withdrawing [70-1] motion
                 by Nextel Communication to Compel discovery (clar)
                 [Entry date 10/15/03]

10/14/03 74      MOTION by Nextel Communication to voluntarily Dismiss
                 Nextel's asserted third-party claims against Motorola, Inc.
 (clar) [Entry date 10/15/03]

10/14/03 75      Stipulation and Order to extend the time for Nextel to
                 file its response to Motorola's motion to dismiss up to and
                 including 10/10/03. Nextel will provide Motorola with a
                 copy of its response by noon on 10/10/03. Motorola, in
                 turn, will file and serve its reply brief on or before
                 10/16/03. (see order for details) ( signed by Judge Claude
                 M. Hilton ) Copies Mailed: Yes (kjon) [Entry date 10/16/03]

10/17/03 --      Per CMH chambers motions set for 10/17/03 are off (clar)

10/22/03 77      ORDER,  for Adam Lawrence Perlman to appear pro hac vice
                 Filing Fee Paid $ 50.00 Receipt # 100 167317  ( signed by
                 Judge Claude M. Hilton )  Copies Mailed: Yes   [EOD Date:
                 10/23/03] (kjon) [Entry date 10/23/03]

10/22/03 78      ORDER,  for Philip Andrew Sechler to appear pro hac vice
                 Filing Fee Paid $ 50.00 Receipt # 100 167317  ( signed by
                 Judge Claude M. Hilton )  Copies Mailed: Yes   [EOD Date:
                 10/23/03] (kjon) [Entry date 10/23/03]

10/24/03 79      MOTION by Cellco Partnership to Compel Edge Research to
                 produce documents pursuant to Rule 45 subpoena (clar)
                 [Entry date 10/27/03]

10/24/03 80      MEMORANDUM of points and authorities by Cellco Partnership
                 in support of [79-1] motion by Cellco Partnership to Compel
                 Edge Research to produce documents pursuant to Rule 45
                 subpoena    (UNDER SEAL) (clar) [Entry date 10/27/03]

10/24/03 81      NOTICE of Hearing: Motion Hearing Deadline  before Judge
                 Unassigned  set for 10:00 10/31/03 for [79-1] motion by
                 Cellco Partnership to Compel Edge Research to produce
                 documents pursuant to Rule 45 subpoena (clar)
                 [Entry date 10/27/03]

10/30/03 82      MOTION by Nextel Communication for Protective Order (clar)
                 [Entry date 10/31/03]

10/30/03 83      MEMORANDUM by Nextel Communication  in support of [82-1]
                 motion by Nextel Communication for Protective Order (clar)
                 [Entry date 10/31/03]

10/30/03 84      NOTICE of Hearing: Motion Hearing Deadline  before Judge
                 Unassigned  set for 10:00 11/7/03 for [82-1] motion by
                 Nextel Communication for Protective Order (clar)
                 [Entry date 10/31/03]

10/31/03 --      Per BRP chambers motions set for 10/31/03 are to be re-ntc
                 (clar)

10/31/03 85      Amended NOTICE of Hearing: Motion Hearing Deadline  before
                 Judge Unassigned  set for 10:00 11/7/03 for [79-1] motion
                 by Cellco Partnership to Compel Edge Research to produce
                 documents pursuant to Rule 45 subpoena (clar)
                 [Entry date 11/03/03]

11/5/03  87      CROSS MOTION by Nextel Communication for Protective Order
                 (clar) [Entry date 11/06/03]

11/5/03  88      MEMORANDUM by Nextel Communication  in support of [87-1]
                 cross motion by Nextel Communication for Protective Order
                 (clar) [Entry date 11/06/03]

11/5/03  89      NOTICE of Hearing: Motion Hearing Deadline  before Judge
                 Unassigned  set for 10:00 11/14/03 for [87-1] cross motion
                 by Nextel Communication for Protective Order (clar)
                 [Entry date 11/06/03]

11/6/03  86      RESPONSE by Cellco Partnership  in opposition to [82-1]
                 motion by Nextel Communication for Protective Order (clar)

11/7/03  --      Minute entry:  Judge Jones (reporter: R&G) Appearances of
                 counsel.  Matter on for motion by dft for protective order
                 - argued and dft to give pltf good faith list; pltf's
                 motion to compel - parties working to resolve matter. Court
                 will treat as resolved, if not parties will have to
                 reappear next Friday. (agil)

11/7/03  90      MOTION by Nextel Communication to Compel for production of
                 documents (clar) [Entry date 11/10/03]

11/7/03  91      MEMORANDUM of points and authorities by Nextel
                 Communication in support of [90-1] motion by Nextel
                 Communication to Compel for production of documents (clar)
                 [Entry date 11/10/03]

11/7/03  92      NOTICE of Hearing: Motion Hearing Deadline  before Judge
                 Unassigned  set for 10:00 11/14/03 for [90-1] motion by
                 Nextel Communication to Compel for production of documents
                 (clar) [Entry date 11/10/03]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/