Subject: [NEXTEL-1] MIRT? not to the public ??

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 11:06:58 -0500

-------- Original Message --------

From: Jim Storms Subject: not to the public ??

Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 12:13 PM Subject:
Fw: MIRT Info Make Great Money ~ Sell the MIRT Traffic Light Changer.

Earn $200.00+ for each unit sold! If have already signed up as a
distributor, thank you and welcome! If you haven't signed up yet, simply
go to www.themirt.com and fill in the "become a distributor form"
online. THERE IS NO PURCHASE REQUIRED to sell the MIRT and make money!
If you want to purchase a distributor sample we have a Special Offer for
you - SPECIAL OFFER Free Next Day Shipping so your MIRT order will be in
your hands the next business day! Your special offer code is MRFS. Be
sure to include this code next to your name when you fill out the
distributor form or send us an order email and include the offer code
with your order. SELLING THE MIRT In order to help you make money
selling the MIRT, we have "Distributor Pack" that we send out via postal
mail or we can send the package to you via email.just send us an email
request and put "Email Distributor Pack" in the subject line. When you
sign up to become a MIRT distributor, FAC of America can put you in our
on-line list of distributors that is on our public web site which can
help generate more leads for you! MIRT WEBSITES Distributor Website As a
distributor, you will have special access to our dealer website at
www.themirt.com (not found on any search engine and only available to
select markets to offer distributor opportunities). Retail Website The
MIRT retail website at www.nostoplight.com will list direct sale pricing
and MIRT information for Police, Fire, EMS, etc. The public website will
be a general information site for marketing, and distributors can use it
a sales tool. WHOLESALE PRICING Limited time wholesale pricing for the
MIRT is $299.00 for1-5 units (plus S & H which is around $15.00
depending where you are in the country.) We have price breaks at 5 units
and that is $275.00 + S&H and at 10 units it is $250.00 +S&H. The full
order must be on the same invoice for the price breaks, and the S & H
only goes up by the weight (not $15.00 per unit) Your suggested resale
price is $479.00, but most distributors are selling them for $449.00. If
you are buying them in lots of 10 that is $200.00 profit per unit!
RETURNS/EXCHANGES Any returns on MIRT units will go from the end user
direct to FAC, so you don't have to manage anything but distribution.
Basically, as a distributor all you have to do to is sell the MIRT,
which practically sells itself! MORE INFO Additional information on the
MIRT can be found at our dealer website www.themirt.com. You can find
additional background information by searching online for 'signal
preemption'. For any MIRT inquiries or orders, please email Bruce at FAC
of America's MIRT division: [email-masked] or call toll free
800-846-5971 x107. Regards, Bruce FAC of America / MIRT Division
--Boundary_(ID_4xJB2wliaD7bUveiWoKf/Q) Content-type: text/html;
charset=iso-8859-1 Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable  I
received this reply from MIRT, along = with a few=20 others when I asked
about buying one
  ------------------------------------------------------------------------
----- Original Message -----=20
From:[email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 12:13 PMSubject: Fw: MIRT Info

Make Great Money ~ = Sell the=20 MIRT Traffic Light Changer=85

Earn = $200.00+ for=20 each unit sold!  =

If have already signed = up as a=20 distributor, thank you and welcome!
If you haven=92t signed up yet, = simply go to=20 www.themirt.com and
fill in the = =93become a=20 distributor form=94 online.

THERE IS NO PURCHASE REQUIRED=20to = sell the MIRT=20 and make money!If
you want to purchase a distributor sample = we have a=20 Special Offer
for you -  =20

SPECIAL OFFER=20

Free Next Day Shipping so your = MIRT order=20 will be in your hands the
next business day!Your special offer code is=20 MRFS.Be sure to =
include=20 this code next to your name when you fill out the distributor
form or = send us an=20 order email and include the offer code with your
= order.

SELLING=20 THE MIRT

In order to help = you make money=20 selling the MIRT, we have
=93Distributor Pack=94 that we send out via = postal mail or=20 we can
send the package to you via email=85just send us an email request = and
put=20 =93Email Distributor Pack=94 in the subject line.When you sign up
to become a = MIRT=20 distributor, FAC of America can put you in our
on-line list of = distributors that=20 is on our public web site which
can help generate more leads for = you!

MIRT=20 WEBSITES

Distributor=20 Website

As=20 a distributor, you will have special access to our dealer website
at www.themirt.com (not found on any = search=20 engine and only
available to select markets to offer distributor=20 opportunities).

Retail = Website

The=20 MIRT retail website at www.nostoplight.com will list = direct
sale=20 pricing and MIRT information for Police, Fire, EMS, etc.The
public website will be a = general=20 information site for marketing,
and distributors can use it a sales = tool.

WHOLESALE PRICING

Limited time = wholesale pricing=20 for the MIRT is $299.00 for1-5 units
(plus S & H which is around = $15.00=20 depending where you are in the
country.) =20We have price breaks at 5 units and that is $275.00 + S&H
and = at 10=20 units it is $250.00 +S&H.  =20The full order must be on
the same invoice for the price breaks, = and the=20 S & H only goes up
by the weight (not $15.00 per unit) Your = suggested resale=20 price is
$479.00, but most distributors are selling them for $449.00. If = you
are=20 buying them in lots of 10 that is $200.00 profit per unit!

RETURNS/EXCHANGES
Any returns on MIRT units will go from the end = user=20 direct to FAC,
so you don=92t have to manage anything but = distribution.Basically, as
a distributor = all you=20 have to do to is sell the MIRT, which
practically sells = itself!

MORE = INFO

Additional information on the MIRT can be = found at our=20 dealer
website www.themirt.com.You can find additional = background=20
information by searching online for =91signal = preemption=92.

For=20 any MIRT inquiries or orders, please email Bruce at FAC of
America=92s = MIRT=20 division: [email-masked] or call=20 toll
free 800-846-5971 x107.

Regards, =20

Bruce

FAC=20 of America / MIRT
Division--Boundary_(ID_4xJB2wliaD7bUveiWoKf/Q)--

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/xlw.sC/XP.FAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Jack Daniel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 08:37:48 -0800

I think this guy knows exactly what he's doing and thinks he is avoiding
responsibility behind his BS terms of sale.

We need to stop advertising for him and let him spend 10 years in jail
when some civilian gets killed by using one of his devices.

All we need now is some siren chaser with one of these. I can see the
t-boned fire engine already.

As far as I am concerned, this kind of business is one small step above
drug dealing.

But I may be wrong........
Jack Daniel
===========================================

[email-masked] wrote:
> distributor, thank you and welcome! If you haven't signed up yet,
> simply go to 

-------- snip ------

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

---

From: "marcel_rf1" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 16:45:20 -0000

Jack you are right we need to stop advertising for him......

The End-