Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Call for articles

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2003 14:01:52 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: Mike WA6ILQ <[email-masked]>
Subject: Call for articles

The Spectra and Saber radios are showing up more and more in the used
radio
marketplace.  The web site for repeater builders -
www.repeater-builder.com has
web pages devoted to ACC, Bendix-King, GE Mastr IIs, Motorola Micors,
Mororola Mitreks, and much, much more.

We are looking to host pages on the Saber and the Spectra.

Any potential authors are invited to read the Call For Articles page at
http://www.repeater-builder.com/rbtip/moto-call-for-articles.html

An alternate path to it is
http://www.repeater-builder.com, then scroll down and click on the
Motorola link, then the Call for Articles link.

Mike WA6ILQ

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/xlw.sC/XP.FAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/