Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Southern LINC makes available new Motorola handset

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 14:15:17 -0500

Southern LINC makes available new Motorola handset
November 03 12:19:00, 2003

ATLANTA—Regional iDEN-based carrier Southern LINC launched Motorola
Inc.’s i730 handset onto its network, providing
customers with a flip-style phone that includes a color-screen, embedded
Java technology and the carrier’s two-way
radio feature.

The handset is part of Motorola’s new iDEN platform, which is expected
to include a number of additional models during
the next 12 months.
--

http://rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=15752

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/xlw.sC/XP.FAA/3jkFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/