Subject: [NEXTEL-1] New Icon on my screen!!!!!!!!

From: "woody" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 11:05:10 -0000

Hello All..

   I have an I-55sr and went out of town yesterday, while out of town 
I noticed a "new" icon on my screen that i have never seen before... 
It was a "pyramid" under the battery indicator..I spoke to a few 
other Nextel users and they have been seeing the same thing while out 
of there home area..is this a Icon to show you when your out of your 
home area?? There is nothing in the manuals to the "pyramid" icon.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "Dave Warren" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 13:54:03 -0700

> home area?? There is nothing in the manuals to the "pyramid" icon.

That's correct.  Whatever you do, don't do a master reset when you have the
"roam" icon visible, or you'll lose service until you return home.

-- 
Dave Warren,
 Email Address:  [email-masked]
 Cell: (403) 371-3470         Fax: (403) 371-3471
 Toll free: (888) 371-3470 Vonage: (817) 886-0860
 ICQ: 17848192  AIM: devilspgd  Yahoo!: devilspgd
 MSN/PASSPORT:   [email-masked]