Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Design Online Newsletter

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 17:26:22 -0500

================================================================
Wireless Design Online Newsletter - http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com
Tuesday, November 25, 2003
================================================================

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED ARTICLES
-------------------------------------  

1) Taiyo Yuden Releases RF Component Library for Ansoft Designer v1.1
2) Andrew Acquires Cannel Master LLC Assets
3) Skyworks' RF Subsystem Powering BenQ's Next Generation GPRS Handsets

---------------------------------------

1) Taiyo Yuden Releases RF Component Library for Ansoft Designer v1.1

Ansoft announced the release of a new device library for Ansoft Designer based
on Taiyo Yuden high-density miniaturized surface-mount components. The component
library, free to Ansoft Designer customers, will help engineers designing
electronic equipment by providing accurate electrical responses and mechanical
layout features for manufacturing...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/62629/793725

2) Andrew Acquires Cannel Master LLC Assets

Andrew Corporation announced that it has acquired selected assets of Channel
Master LLC and certain of its subsidiaries for total consideration of
approximately $18 million in cash. The company also announced that it has closed
on its agreement to sell selected assets from its Orland Park, IL location, and
all of the assets at its Gray, Maine facility to Electronics Research. Inc.
(ERI)...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/62630/793725

3) Skyworks' RF Subsystem Powering BenQ's Next Generation GPRS Handsets

Skyworks Solutions announced that it has launched volume shipments to BenQ of
its next generation GPRS RF Subsystem, including the iPAC power amplifier module
and DCR transceiver. Set to launch early next year, the new handsets span
low-cost high-volume models to high-end feature-rich designs and target Asia,
Europe and the Americas...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/62631/793725

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED PRODUCTS
-------------------------------------
  
1) Microwave Conformance Services
2) BlueTree GPRS Modems
3) MS2711B Handheld Spectrum Analyzer 

---------------------------------------

1) Microwave Conformance Services

Communications is now the fastest growing industry sector with technologies
converging and advancing constantly. Radio Frequency Investigation (RFI) is
equipped to provide compliance and regulatory services for a wide range of
microwave communications equipment including, fixed links, point-to-point and
point-to-multipoint links...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/62632/793725

2) BlueTree GPRS Modems

Features:
- Instant access to information
- Maximum power and coverage
- High-speed GPRS networks help deliver more information faster
- Downloadable product datasheet available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/62633/793725

3) MS2711B Handheld Spectrum Analyzer 

Covering the 100 kHz to 3.0 GHz frequency band, Anritsu's MS2711B Handheld
Spectrum Analyzer features a pre-amplifier (standard) and a battery-operated,
field-proven design so powerful, yet so small that it fits into your backpack.
Downloadable product brochure and application notes available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/62634/793725

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/