Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 11/20/2003 (Part II)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 17:30:42 -0500

Released:  11/20/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:
Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241437A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241437A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241437A1.txt> 

 Released:  11/20/2003.  DAVID MICHELMAN AND AT&T WIRELESS PCS, LLC SEEK
FCC CONSENT TO ASSIGN BROADBAND PERSONAL COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES
LICENSES. (DA No.  03-3728)  Oppositions Due: 01/02/04. Comments Due:
12/22/2003. Reply Comments Due:  01/09/2004.  WTB. Contact:  Erin
McGrath at (202) 418-7240
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3728A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3728A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3728A1.txt> 

 Released:  11/20/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ANNOUNCES IT
IS PREPARED TO GRANT UPPER AND LOWER PAGING BAND LICENSES UPON FULL AND
TIMELY PAYMENT. (DA No.  03-3724)  Auction No. 48.  WTB. Contact:  FCC
Form 159 and refunds:  Gail Glasser or Tim Dates at (202) 418-0578. News
Media Contact: Evan Baranoff or Michael Connelly at (202) 418-7142
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3724A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3724A2.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3724A3.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3724A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3724A5.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3724A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3724A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3724A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3724A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3724A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3724A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3724A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3724A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3724A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3724A5.txt> 

 REMARKS OF MICHAEL K. POWELL, CHAIRMAN OF THE FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS
COMMISSION AT THE NATIONAL PRESS CLUB, WASHINGTON, DC.  CMMR.  Remarks
of FCC Chairman Powell on wireless local number portability
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241423A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241423A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241423A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/