Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Senior Financial Analyst - Seattle Area Wireless Company

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 22:19:48 -0500

Connie Mohan" <[email-masked]> 
                Date:  Wed Dec 10, 2003  2:39 pm

Senior Financial Analyst - Wireless Company  
 
Location:
  Redmond, WA
 
Description:
  Volt Services Group, a full service staffing resource, has 
partnered with a major eastside wireless company that is in need of a 
Senior Financial Analyst. This is a direct, not contract or 
temporary, position with great benefits. The Senior Financial Analyst 
will: *Work directly with IT Governance Board program owner sponsor 
teams to provide timely, accurate, relevant information for decisions 
making including non-system capital related business cases, cost 
benefit, profitability analysis, valuation analysis, what-if 
analysis, and financial implications of alternative decisions and 
actions. *Create advanced NPV models and assist in preparation of 
business cases to support IT Governance Board non-system capital 
related proposals/programs/requests and provide feedback to upper 
management and appropriate team members. *Partner and foster a 
positive working relationship with program owner team members to 
provide guidance and education on financial implications of business 
case results and help to identify solutions and alternatives as 
appropriate. *Identify opportunities for process improvements within 
the team to improve quality, accuracy and reduce costs. *Anticipate 
financial advisory needs and work to meet those needs quickly and 
accurately. *Understand the key drivers of the business and be the 
subject matter expert in the area of non-system capital related 
business cases, process and methodology. *Manage special projects as 
requested in support of the IT Governance Board process and related 
teams. *Provide analytical support for IT Governance Board program 
initiative risk management and post launch analysis. 
*Participate/support as needed in the annual budgeting process. 
Interested? Submit your resume today for immediate consideration!

Volt is a Fortune 1000 company. Volt Accounting Services places 
professionals in contract, temporary and temporary-to-direct 
positions in all facets of accounting, finance, & bookkeeping 
including; Accounting Managers, Cost Accountants, Payroll 
Professionals, Credit Managers, Budget Analysts, A/P Specialists, A/R 
Specialists, CPAs/CMAs, Finance Analysts, Staff and Senior 
Accountants, Bookkeepers, Tax Accountants, and Accounting Clerks. Our 
customers include leading companies in the region and while 
assignments are generally short-term, many lead to long-term 
opportunities. Volt is an equal opportunity employer and a 
competitive benefits package is available. Please visit us online 
today at jobs.volt.com for other exciting opportunities!  

Requirements:
Qualified candidates will have 4 to 6 years experience in financial 
analysis, business case modeling and methodology. Proficient in 
database systems, Microsoft Excel modeling and presentation 
applications. This company is not offering relocation assistance or 
sponsorship.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/