Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations Field Hearing Notices

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 17:16:12 -0500

The Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations has scheduled a field hearing
for Tuesday, December 16, 2003, at 1:00 p.m., at the Delaware River Port
Authority, One Port Center, 11th Floor Board Room, 2 Riverside Drive, Camden,
New Jersey.  The title of the hearing is "Port Security:  A Review of the Bureau
of Customs and Border Protection's Targeting and Inspection Program for Sea
Cargo."  Witnesses will be by invitation only.  This hearing is expected to go
into executive session.

The Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations has scheduled a field hearing
for Monday, December 15, 2003, at 10:00 a.m., at the Middletown Township
Municipal Building, 3 Municipal Way, Langhorne, Pennsylvania.  The title of the
hearing is "Identity Theft:  Assessing the Problem and Efforts to Combat It."
Witnesses will be by invitation only.

These events will not be webcast.

For the latest information, please visit http://energycommerce.house.gov

----------------------------------------
The House Committee on Energy and Commerce
W.J. "Billy" Tauzin, Chairman
(202) 225-2927
http://www.house.gov/commerce