Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: Clifford T. Williams

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 23:28:40 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: "gherald1958" <[email-masked]>
Subject:  Re: Clifford T. Williams

400-Foot Drop Kills Radio Tower Worker
State Police, OSHA Investigating

POSTED: 3:43 p.m. EDT July 15, 2003
UPDATED: 10:18 a.m. EDT July 16, 2003

GREENE TOWNSHIP, Pa. -- A man died Tuesday morning after falling 
about 450 feet from a radio tower while he was repairing an antenna, 
WTAE's Sheldon Ingram reported. 

Clifford T. Williams, 26, of Paducah, Ky., was pronounced dead at the 
scene in a remote area of Greene, Beaver County. 

The man was working on a tower used by WOGF Froggy 104, of East 
Liverpool, Ohio. He was a subcontractor for World Tower Co. Inc., of 
Mayfield, Ky.  

State police Trooper Randall McPherson said the man and a co-worker 
were apparently both wearing their harnesses and were attached to the 
tower, looking at each other, when the fall happened. 

The death is being considered an accident. State police and the 
Occupational Safety and Health Administration are continuing to 
investigate. 

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/