Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 12/15/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 17:26:27 -0500

Report No: 362 Released:  12/15/2003.  EXPERIMENTAL ACTIONS.  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242125A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242125A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242125A1.txt> 

 FCC CALENDAR OF EVENTS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Sharon Hurd
at (202) 418-0504  OMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242134A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242134A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242134A1.txt> 

 TIME-LIFE, INC.   Issued an Official Citation to Time-Life, Inc.,
Alexandria, Virginia for violation of the TCPA and Commission's rules
regarding honoring do not call requests. Action by:  Deputy Chief,
Telecommunications Consumers Division, Enforcement Bureau by LETTER.  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242104A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242104A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242104A1.txt> 

 REQUEST OF SOUTHERN COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES, INC. AND THE UNITED
TELECOM COUNCIL FOR POSTPONEMENT OF AUCTION NO. 55.   Denied the
Petitioner's Request for Postponement of Auction No. 55 filed jointly by
Southern Communications Service, Inc. and the United Telecom Council.
Action by:  Chief, Auctions and Spectrum Access Division, WTB. Adopted:
12/12/2003 by ORDER. (DA No. 03-3946).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3946A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3946A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3946A1.txt> 
 						* * * * *

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/