Subject: [NEXTEL-1] DIGITAL DIVIDE TELECOMMUNICATIONS ASSESSMENT

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 21:23:49 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: [email-masked]
Subject: DIGITAL DIVIDE TELECOMMUNICATIONS ASSESSMENT

This report is targeted at small rural communities, but may be of interest to
urban telecom researchers.
Lon

DIGITAL DIVIDE TELECOMMUNICATIONS ASSESSMENT

http://www.caynetco.com/Rural%20Magic%20Valley%20Telecom%20Assessment.pdf

I. Introduction
This document is the final report of a study of telecommunications capabilities
in eight communities in the Rural Magic Valley. It was sponsored by the Wood
River Resource and Conservation Development Corporation and funded by the Rural
Business Cooperative Service of the United States Department of Agriculture.
The project was carried out by Mr. Tom W. Pickren of CayNet Consulting in
Boise, Idaho with assistance from Mr. James Scott, Economic Development
Professional in Hagerman, Idaho.

The report is intended for public distribution and is targeted to the residents,
business, government and educational leaders in the communities under study and
local carriers and service providers. The data and recommendations contained
herein are designed to strengthen the telecommunications infrastructure and
services in these communities.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/