Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Car crash blamed on cell phone usage

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 11:48:23 -0500

Car crash blamed on cell phone usage

A New Jersey, USA woman is in critical condition in hospital after her car
crashed while she was apparently using a cellphone. The Monmouth Country woman
was driving north on the parkway near Exit 63, the exit for Long Beach Island
and Stafford and witnesses said they saw her using her phone while driving.

The sport utility vehicle, traveling in the left-hand lane, momentarily swerved
off the highway, re-entered the road and then swerved into the right-hand lane,
according to local police. At that point, the car hit another car and
overturned.

The driver, Adele Loring, 47 has been charged with reckless driving, careless
driving, careless driving while on a cellular phone, failure to wear a seat belt
and driving with a suspended license.
She is currently in Atlantic City Medical Center undergoing medical treatment.
http://www.cellular-news.com/story/10212.shtml

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/