Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NEXTEL Dead Spot Right Outside My Door

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 23:19:58 -0500

Hey Timmy!

-------- Original Message --------
From: [email-masked]
Subject:NEXTEL Dead Spot Right Outside My Door

A police car did a traffic stop right next to my building yesterday, and
reported that he had no signal on his MDT. Guess what? NEXTEL site 200
feet away at 47 Mystic St in Arlington MA. The MDT uses 800 Mhz IIRC - 1
conventional channel - 851 Mhz? - with the antenna site on Turkey Hill
in Arlington (2 miles away - but probably not line of sight due to a
intervening ridge line).

Dont hold your breath waiting for a interference report to be submitted.
No one seemed to be overly concerned that the MDT was displaying "no
signal".

Peter S
-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/