Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Moves In NASCAR Ticket Prices At Talladega Fall

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 14:44:53 -0500

1:03 PM CST Monday

Nextel Moves In NASCAR Ticket Prices At Talladega Fall

The Talladega Superspeedway announced several ticket price reductions for two
500-mile NASCAR races in 2004.

Seats in the one-mile stretch of grandstands, which includes a look-see directly
across from pit road and the finish line, are $70 each, a savings of $5 to $15
per ticket from 2003 prices.

Two-day tower section seats will see reductions from $5 to $25 per ticket.
Two-day Talladega Tower sections, closest to the first turn, have been reduced
$15 per ticket.

The new prices "allow our fans the option of moving around the front stretch
grandstands each race with no difference in price," says  Rick Humphrey, general
manager of the track, in a press release. "From turn 4 to turn 1, across pit
road or by the finish line, each ticket is the same price."

The first major NASCAR event next season is the Aaron's 499 April 25. As all of
NASCAR's major races this coming season, the championship series will no longer
carry the Winston Cup nameplate. The new sponsor is cell phone company Nextel.

http://birmingham.bizjournals.com/birmingham/stories/2003/12/22/daily2.html?t=printable

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:
 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 [email-masked]

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
 http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/