Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 12/19/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 19:15:38 -0500

FCC CALENDAR OF EVENTS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Sharon Hurd
at (202) 418-0504  OMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242336A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242336A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242336A1.txt> 

Report No: TEL-00743S Released:  12/19/2003.  STREAMLINED INTERNATIONAL
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  IB. Contact:  (202) 418-0270
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242366A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242366A1.txt> 

Report No: TEL-00744NS Released:  12/19/2003.  NON STREAMLINED
INTERNATIONAL APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  IB. Contact:  (202)
418-0270
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242367A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242367A1.txt> 

Report No: 0095 Released:  12/19/2003.  SPECIAL RELIEF AND SHOW CAUSE
PETITIONS.  MB. Contact:  (202) 418-7200
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242341A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242341A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242341A1.txt> 

Report No: 45636 Released:  12/19/2003.  BROADCAST ACTIONS.  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242326A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242326A1.pdf> 

Report No: 25636 Released:  12/19/2003.  BROADCAST APPLICATIONS.  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242327A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242327A1.pdf> 

 Released:  12/19/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242343A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242343A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242343A1.txt> 

 Released:  12/19/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT -DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242349A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242349A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242349A1.txt> 

Report No: CWS-04-12 Released:  12/19/2003.  ANTENNA STRUCTURE
REGISTRATION SERVICE INFORMATION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242354A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242354A1.txt> 

Report No: CWS-04-13 Released:  12/19/2003.  ANTENNA STRUCTURE
REGISTRATION SERVICE INFORMATION  Re: Applications Accepted for Filing.
WTB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241806A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241806A1.txt> 

 WARREN C. HAVENS, REQUEST FOR FORBEARANCE FROM SECTION 80.215 (H)(5) OF
THE COMMISSION'S RULES.   Denied the petition for forbearance filed by
Warren C. Havens on March 25, 2003. Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:
12/15/2003 by ORDER. (FCC No. 03-320).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-320A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-320A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-320A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED DECEMBER 18, 2003, DID NOT
APPEAR IN DIGEST NO. 240:
--

 CHAIRMAN POWELL NAMES MEMBERS OF FCC'S INTERGOVERNMENTAL ADVISORY
COMMITTEE.  News Release  CGB. Contact Carmen Scanlon at (202) 418-0544,
TTY: (202) 835-5322, email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242335A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242335A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242335A1.txt> 

 Released:  12/18/2003.  MEMBERS OF INTERGOVERNMENTAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE
NAMED. (DA No.  03-4033).  CGB. Contact:  Carmen Scanlon at (202)
418-0544,  TTY: (202) 835-5322,  email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-4033A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-4033A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-4033A1.txt> 

 Released:  12/18/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU APPROVES
REQUESTS FOR AUTHORIZATION TO PARTICIPATE IN THE AIRCELL SYSTEM. (DA No.
03-4031).  WTB. Contact:  Kathy Harris at (202) 418-0609
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-4031A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-4031A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-4031A1.txt>

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:
 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 [email-masked]

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
 http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/