Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Delta Air Lines and Nextel Communications Renew Partnership

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 21:44:44 -0500

Delta Air Lines and Nextel Communications Renew Partnership

SkyMiles(R) Members Earn Miles by Subscribing to Nextel Service

ATLANTA, Dec. 18 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) has
renewed its partnership with Nextel Communications, a leading provider of
wireless communications services. The partnership will allow Delta SkyMiles
members to earn 7,000 bonus miles when they subscribe to Nextel(R) service(R).
"Nextel is a valuable partner, and Delta is pleased to have them
associated with the SkyMiles program," said Christine Pierce, Delta's director
of Partnership Marketing. "Our agreement with Nextel will allow SkyMiles
members to earn miles while doing business and to stay connected with friends
and loved ones during their travels or at home."

To subscribe to Nextel service and begin earning miles, SkyMiles members
can visit http://www.nextel.com/delta7k or call 1-877-607-9002 or visit the
closest
Nextel retail store. More information about the Delta SkyMiles program can be
found at delta.com/skymiles . All standard SkyMiles program rules and
conditions apply.

Delta SkyMiles members earn miles by flying Delta, Song, Delta Shuttle,
Delta Connection, Delta AirElite and Delta's worldwide partners, including the
airline's SkyTeam partners. The SkyMiles program offers many other mileage-
building opportunities, including the Delta SkyMiles(R) Credit Card from
American Express, EarthLink(TM) Internet services, participating hotels, car
rental companies, restaurants, home buying and selling, cruise line and flower
purchases.

Delta Air Lines, the world's second largest airline in terms of passengers
carried and the leading U.S. carrier across the Atlantic, offers 6,362 flights
each day to 458 destinations in 82 countries on Delta, Song, Delta Shuttle,
Delta Connection and Delta's worldwide partners. Delta is a founding member of
SkyTeam, a global airline alliance that provides customers with extensive
worldwide destinations, flights and services. For more information, please
visit delta.com .

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:
 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 [email-masked]

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
 http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/