Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Rewards for receiving phone calls

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 12:10:10 -0500

Rewards for receiving phone calls

Vodafone Malta has launched a scheme to increase the number of incoming calls
their subscribers receive. Contract customers who receive more calls than they
originate can choose to join the Incoming Calls Reward scheme, and receive
US$2.55 off their bill for every 60 minutes of local phone calls received on
their mobile, every month.  Vodafone's contract customers already benefit from
the Outgoing Calls Discount scheme, which offers various discounts according to
the number of calls they originate. With the launch of Incoming Calls Reward
scheme, Vodafone is now offering those customers who receive more calls than
they originate the option to switch from the Outgoing Calls Discount scheme.

"Vodafone is constantly looking for new ways with which to reward its customers.
Many contract customers receive more calls than they make and so, through the
Incoming Calls Reward scheme, Vodafone is ensuring that these customers also
benefit from the use of their mobile phone," said Mr Michael Darmanin, Customer
Value Senior Manager at Vodafone Malta Limited.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/