Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Access Spectrum - Seeks Use Of 220 Public Safety Channels

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 21:31:03 -0500

12/19/2003
Access Spectrum - Seeks Use Of 220 Public Safety Channels

Sources Confirm Mark Crosby from Access Spectrum
(http://www.accessspectrum.com/1_1.html) has approached Public Safety
Organizations to support use of the unused Public Safety channels in the 220-222
MHz band  for commercial  use. Access Spectrum is currently involved in the
deployment of several  commercial systems.  Access Spectrum is seeking support
from Public Safety to use Public Safety channels in certain markets where the
channels are not in use. Use of the channels would based on several stipulations
including  Access Spectrum would vacate the channels 3 months after a Public
Safety Agency  files for use of the same channel with the FCC. FCC intervention
would be necessary to make this happen. This should be interesting.

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:
 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 [email-masked]

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
 http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/