Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Design Online Newsletter

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 13:01:35 -0500

================================================================
Wireless Design Online Newsletter - http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com
Tuesday, December 2, 2003
================================================================

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED ARTICLES
-------------------------------------  

1) AWR High-Frequency EDA Solution to Support Linux Operating System
2) Agilent Technologies Adds Noise Figure, Gain Measurements to ESA-E Series
Spectrum Analyzer
3) RF Micro Devices Announces Production Shipments to LG Electronics

---------------------------------------

1) AWR High-Frequency EDA Solution to Support Linux Operating System

Applied Wave Research (AWR) announced that the company's Analog Office, Visual
System Simulator, and Microwave Office design suites will be available on the
Linux platform in Q1 2004. These software products are used worldwide by analog
and RFIC design engineers, systems engineers, MMIC engineers, and microwave
engineers in the design of wireless products and systems...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/63184/793725

2) Agilent Technologies Adds Noise Figure, Gain Measurements to ESA-E Series
Spectrum Analyzer

Agilent Technologies has introduced measurement capabilities for its ESA-E
Series mid-performance spectrum analyzers that allow all the required
calculations for noise figure and gain from 10 MHz to 26.5 GHz at the touch of a
button...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/63185/793725

3) RF Micro Devices Announces Production Shipments to LG Electronics

RF Micro Devices has announced production shipments of the RF3133 PowerStar
power amplifier module to LG Electronics for use in the LG G4010 and LG G4050,
which are LG's first GSM/GPRS handsets targeted at the US market...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/63186/793725

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED PRODUCTS
-------------------------------------
  
1) BMODO117PV and BMODO117AV Ultracapacitor Modules
2) Wireless Open Workshop Development Labs
3) High-Reliability, Military, and Space-Level Application Products

---------------------------------------

1) BMODO117PV and BMODO117AV Ultracapacitor Modules

With a capacitance of 435 farads at 14 volts, and in a 195 x 265 x 145 mm
enclosure, Maxwell BMOD0117 ultracapacitor modules are ideal for automotive
subsystems, hybrid electric solutions, medical devices, UPS/backup power, and
many other applications requiring a pulse of energy that cannot be efficiently
provided by a battery or power supply alone. Downloadable product datasheets
available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/63187/793725

2) Wireless Open Workshop Development Labs

Wireless Open Workshop is a complete and adaptable suite of software, hardware,
development tools and services that brings together all of Wavecom's existing
technology, service and market expertise. It includes all the open software and
hardware elements needed to build truly innovative devices, as well as the
building blocks and tools needed to bring them to market quickly and easily...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/63188/793725

3) High-Reliability, Military, and Space-Level Application Products

Corning Frequency Control was built on high-reliability, space-level, and
military application products and programs. The company has been an aerospace
supplier of precision crystals, oscillators, and filters since the Gemini and
Apollo space programs. Your Hi-Rel requirements can rely on the technology,
commitment, and expertise at the core of Corning Frequency Control's business...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/63189/793725

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/