Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Design Online Newsletter

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 12:25:03 -0500

================================================================
Wireless Design Online Newsletter - http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com
Thursday, December 11, 2003
================================================================

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED ARTICLES
-------------------------------------  

1) Sangshin Elecom to Manufacture Filtering Products for Corry Micronics
2) Zeevo Announces Industry's First Bluetooth 1.2 Compliant Single Chip Solution
3) Atmel Announces Voice Over IP Chip for Wi-Fi Based Phones 

---------------------------------------

1) Sangshin Elecom to Manufacture Filtering Products for Corry Micronics

Corry Micronics has signed a manufacturing and sales agreement with Sangshin
Elecom. Under terms of the agreement, Sangshin will manufacture ceramic
dielectric resonators, ceramic bandpass filters, cavity and LC filters, VCOs,
synthesizer/PLL, GPS/SDARS patch and Bluetooth chip antennas, and some custom
hybrid integrated circuits...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/64792/793725

2) Zeevo Announces Industry's First Bluetooth 1.2 Compliant Single Chip Solution

Zeevo, Inc., a provider of Bluetooth SOC solutions, has announced the production
release of industry's first Bluetooth 1.2 compliant single chip solution. The
ZV4002 single-chip IC is fabricated in TSMC's 0.18u RFCMOS process...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/64793/793725

3) Atmel Announces Voice Over IP Chip for Wi-Fi Based Phones 

Atmel Corporation has introduced a chip specifically designed for wireless Voice
over IP (VoIP) applications. The AT76C901 is capable of running VoIP software,
firmware enabling 802.11b (Wi-Fi) and voice compression and decompression all on
a single chip...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/64794/793725

For more industry news, visit:
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/64795/793725

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED PRODUCTS
-------------------------------------
  
1) SIwave
2) Bluetooth Qualification Services
3) BlueTree Accessories
4) Tower Mounted Amplifier Test System 

---------------------------------------

1) SIwave

An electromagnetic based software solution for power-ground plane and signal
integrity analysis, SIwave employs a powerful full-wave engine to efficiently
analyze complex multi-layer planar structures more accurately than model-based
circuit simulation alone can provide. Downloadable product brochure available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/64796/793725

2) Bluetooth Qualification Services

RFI is able to offer a complete range of qualification and regulatory
conformance services for Bluetooth products, including: Bluetooth Qualification
Body, Bluetooth Qualification Test Facility, Bluetooth Regulatory Requirements,
and Regulatory and Technical Support Services...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/64797/793725

3) BlueTree Accessories

Blue Tree Wireless Data Inc. offers a variety of wireless accessories, including
dual band wireless antennas for cellular and GPS modems, mounting hardware,
power cables, and serial and USB adapters...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/64798/793725

4) Tower Mounted Amplifier Test System 

The ME7842B Tower Mounted Amplifier Test System (TMATS) is a measurement system
capable of simplifying the complexity of multi-port Tower Mounted Amplifier
(TMA) test. With innovative instrumentation, flexible multi-port test set and
easy-to-use software, TMATS has dramatically reduced TMA test times from hours
to just minutes. Downloadable product brochure available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/64799/793725

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/