Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 12/8/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 17:28:20 -0500

Released:  12/08/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241942A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241942A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241942A1.txt> 

 Released:  12/08/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (2OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Barbara Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241943A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241943A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241943A1.txt> 

 REMARKS OF FCC COMMISSIONER KATHLEEN Q. ABERNATHY AT THE GLOBAL
SYMPOSIUM FOR REGULATORS IN GENEVA, SWITZERLAND.  CMMR.  FCC
Commissioner Kathleen Q. Abernathy gave remarks at a panel entitled
"Market Reform: A Tool for Achieving Universal Access"
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241937A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241937A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241937A1.txt> 

 VILLAGE OF COLUMBUS POLICE DEPARTMENT.   Denied the Request for Waiver.
Action by:  Associate Chief, Public Safety and Critical Infrastructure
Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  12/04/2003 by
ORDER. (DA No. 03-3888).  WTB

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/