Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextwave & IP Wireless- The Inside Scoop

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 01:40:43 -0500

12/12/2003

Nextwave & IP Wireless- The Inside Scoop

Michael R. Wack Senior VP & Deputy General Counsel Revealed NextWave & IP
Wireless will be testing at their network operations center in Henderson, Nevada
beginning  on or after Tuesday (12/17/2003 if all goes as scheduled).

In addition to testing  NextWave & IP Wireless intends to perform
demonstrations, and evaluations for potential investors and business partners.
All operations  will be within NextWave’s network operations center. They will
be testing  TD-CDMA broadband for commercial deployment on a widespread basis.
The testing and evaluation will be conducted at low power (Total ERP not to
exceed 30 dBW) levels and will assess range, data throughput, and system
capacity. Tests will be conducted using TD-CDMA broadband wireless data
technology utilizing MMDS frequencies.  NextWave will operate on spectrum
licensed to Nevada MDS, a wholly-owned subsidiary.  Channel F1: 2602-2608 MHz
(Call Sign WHT722) and Channel E2: 2608-2614 MHz (Call Sign WHT724).  Nextwave
& IP will use 3 nodes supplied by IP Wireless.

Marcel-

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/