Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Network outage in Dallas and Houston area

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 12:59:43 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: Mahantesh Nashi <[email-masked]>
Subject: Network outage in Dallas and Houston area

Hi,

One of our client is experiencing network problems with packet steam data,
in Houston and Dallas areas. Has anybody noticed this problem? It started
happening since yesterday. I was wondering if anything got changed over the
weekend to Nextel servers.

Thanks,
Mahan

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/