Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Bomb blast at mobile phone office

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 12:44:45 -0500

Bomb blast at mobile phone office

A bomb explosion has shaken an office belonging to Georgia's dominant GSM
network operator, Magticom, in the capital of Tbilisi.  Magticom is run by Gia
Jokhtaberidze, the son-in-law of former president Eduard Shevardnadze who was
recently deposed in a "velvet revolution".

"At 6.30 a.m. (0230 GMT) there was an explosion outside the office of Magti
mobile company. No one was injured but windows around the office were broken,"
Tamaz Getia, prosecutor for the region of Tbilisi where the blast occurred, told
Reuters.

The pre-dawn explosion in an up-market Tbilisi neighborhood also damaged a
supermarket next door to the Magticom office. Tbilisi police chief Levan
Maisuradze said the explosive was apparently made with TNT.

Posted to the site on 15-Dec-03

http://www.cellular-news.com/story/10299.shtml

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/