Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Raytheon JPS Communications Added to GSA Schedule 70

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2003 16:48:37 -0500

Raytheon JPS Communications Added to GSA Schedule 70
RALEIGH, NC -- (MARKET WIRE) -- 12/02/2003 -- Raytheon JPS Communications (NYSE:
RTN) has been awarded a contract with The General Services Administration (GSA)
to make its state-of-the-art technology available to the Government community.

JPS Communications offers an array of communications products and services
designed to enhance the effectiveness of communications systems. Our product
portfolio includes: interoperability solutions, VoIP technology, radio/telephone
interface units, voting products, and noise reduction systems.

JPS' signature product, the ACU-1000 Intelligent Interconnect System, provides
interoperability between multiple radio systems operating on different
frequencies to simplify communications for public safety, military and federal
and local governments. "Including the entire product line from Raytheon-JPS
Communications on the GSA schedule represents a significant enhancement for our
customers' procurement process," said Jeff Critser,

Vice President of Raytheon JPS. "Through GSA, customers can take advantage of
streamlined purchasing and other benefits that GSA offers." The General Services
Administration (GSA) is responsible for securing the essential products and
services that federal agencies need. Their resource experts secure space,
furniture, equipment, computers, and telecommunications systems from federal and
command sources at best value. Any agency of the U.S. Government may take
advantage of the GSA Schedule 70 listed under Raytheon Company to secure the
products and services that JPS offers including the proven ACU-1000 technology.
For more information regarding GSA please visit www.gsa.gov.

For more information on JPS Communications, please contact JPS Sales and
Marketing at 5800 Departure Drive, Raleigh, NC 27616; by calling (919) 790-1011,
or by fax at (919) 790-1456, or visit us on the web at www.jps.com.
JPS Communications, a wholly owned subsidiary of Raytheon Company, designs,
manufactures and sells electronic hardware and software products that enhance
the effectiveness of communications systems. The company's mission is to extend
communications capabilities through the use of advanced digital technology.
Headquartered in Raleigh, NC, the company's focus is on Radio Interconnect
Products, which facilitate communications between HF, VHF/UHF, 800 Trunked, and
various other media such as cellular, NEXTEL, landline telephone and SATCOM.

Raytheon Company (NYSE: RTN), with 2002 sales of $16.8 billion, is an industry
leader in defense, government and commercial electronics, space, information
technology, technical services, and business and special mission aircraft. With
headquarters in Lexington, Mass., Raytheon employs more than 76,000 people
worldwide.

http://www.marketwire.com/mw/release_html_b1?release_id=60648

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/