Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NEWS ALERT: Complete Coverage on the Capture of Saddam Hussein

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 23:11:43 -0500

As Reported
                                >>>>GOT HIM!<<<<

                       __________________________________
                                   NEWS ALERT
                          from The Wall Street Journal

                                 Dec. 14, 2003

    U.S. forces captured Saddam Hussein hiding near his hometown of Tikrit,
    Iraq. "You will not have to fear the rule of Saddam Hussein ever again,"
            President Bush told Iraqis in a brief televised message.

  The arrest was a huge victory for Washington. But it raises delicate issues
   of how to bring the dictator to justice and will likely rekindle questions
                       about weapons of mass destruction.

                See our complete coverage at http://wsj.com/iraq

                                   Including:
         Al Hunt's Campaign Journal: Capture Leaves Democrats in a Jam
        Trial of Deposed Dictator Could Be Handled by New Iraqi Tribunal
               Raid on Hussein's Hiding Place Involved 600 Troops
               Car Bomb Outside Police Station Kills at Least 17
           Video Clips: Images of Hussein exam, U.S. news conference
        Question of the Day: What is the best way to try Saddam Hussein?

   And for a roundup of today's news, see a special edition of The Afternoon
                                   Report at
               http://online.wsj.com/articles/the_afternoon_report