Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Product Marketing Director - San Jose,CA

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 00:34:06 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: "hopinmika" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Product Marketing Director - San Jose,CA

Product Marketing Director - Wireless networking equipment 

We design and develop Wireless Broadband equipment (Transmitters to 
Handsets) and we are looking for a product marketing director who 
will take an active role in leading the technical and strategic 
marketing of our new product lines!

You must have marketing experience equipment side, not operator 
side... 

Duties: 
Formulating and executing comprehensive marketing plans both short 
and long term.
Provide market and customer input to the executive team for the 
company's business planning process.
Assist the company's sales efforts in developing strategic account 
relationships with targeted operators.
Identify new market expansion and formulate and execute plan.
Ensure our competitive differentiation through defining 
product/market requirements, pricing and positioning. 
Work with sales and product management to ensure products meet 
market requirements.
Establish competitive pricing strategy 
Identify partners and negotiate terms (co-marketing, channel, etc.).
Ensure smooth market and field trial.

You Must Have: 
Extensive background in wireless networking, with an understanding 
of the wireless backbone and how it all ties together, from end to 
end. 
15 years of experience in communications industry with 10 year of 
wireless product marketing to operators.
Extensive knowledge of wireless market worldwide.
Good Understanding of different wireless technologies (802.11, 
wireless Broadband, CDMA, GSM/GPRS).
Past experience as an Engineer (SW/HW) is a BIG plus!
Ability to translate market requirements to product requirements
BS degree. MBA is a plus.

Please apply to [email-masked], Thanks!

Chris Lewis 
Technical Recruiter
N2 Technologies
Tel 650-493-1500
Fax 650-493-1520
[email-masked]
www.N2Tech.com 

Know anyone changing jobs?
Referrals benefit us both...
Ask me about our remunerative referral program!

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/