Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Ammo Needed

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 20:32:35 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: radsterceo [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2003 3:45 PM
Subject: Ammo Needed

I am searching for ammo to discourage the international Airport in my 
area to get off the IDUM system they are currently using. The 
Security Police & Fire rescue Dept's at the airport are forced to 
utilize the dysfunctional system. They want to go back to the 
traditional two way radio system, but management refuses to let them. 
Their are many problems with the ID UM System, Coverage, Lost 
Signals, Slow Response, not IS Compliant and most of all durability. 
I was wondering does this group have any suggestion or documents that 
I can get my hands on to further DEGRADE the ID UM system and give 
management hard facts about SHORT FALLS of the commercial wide ID UM 
System.
 
Thanks,
 
RAD

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:
 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 [email-masked]

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
 http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 21:50:14 -0500

Ah, so you don't like your new system from ARINC?

Here is a search tool..........

 

Yahoo! Groups Links