Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Iowa Airport offers Wireless Internet

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 18:38:53 -0500

Iowa Airport offers Wireless Internet

Iowa's Des Monies International Airport has gone wireless. Yesterday, the
airport unveiled its new wireless network allowing travelers and visitors to log
on
to their laptops by subscribing to Opti-Fi Network, which will provide a
wireless
connection for $3.95 an hour. A strong wireless signal enables users the ability

to take advantage of the network whether they are in the parking lot or inside
the terminal
==================================================================

TheIowaChannel.com
Des Moines Airport Goes Wireless
Laptops Can Connect To Wireless Internet
POSTED: 12:51 PM CST December 11, 2003
UPDATED: 1:06 PM CST December 11, 2003

DES MOINES, Iowa -- The Des Moines International Airport has cut the cord and is
now wireless.
Starting Thursday, travelers with laptops can access high-speed wireless
internet service by subscribing to Opti-Fi Network.

A user can log-in whether they are in the parking lot or inside the terminal.
Officials said it was part of a growing trend in business.

"People can go just about anywhere for wireless service. It's in hotels, other
places, and now airports," said Tim Barrett of Opti-Fi Networks.
It costs $3.95 an hour for the service.

http://www.theiowachannel.com/employment/2699173/detail.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/