Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 12/01/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 18:22:44 -0500

FCC CHAIRMAN MICHAEL K. POWELL ANNOUNCES THE FORMATION OF AN INTERNET
POLICY WORKING GROUP.  News Release. News Media Contact: Meribeth
McCarrick at (202) 418-0654 or Michael Balmoris at (202) 418-0253  OCH
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241761A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241761A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241761A1.txt> 

 OPENING REMARKS OF FCC CHAIRMAN MICHAEL K. POWELL AT THE FCC FORUM ON
VOICE OVER INTERNET PROTOCOL (VOIP), DECEMBER 1, 2003, WASHINGTON, D.C.
News Release  OCH
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241775A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241775A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241775A1.txt> 

 OPENING REMARKS OF COMMISSIONER MICHAEL J. COPPS VOICE OVER INTERNET
PROTOCOL FORUM.  News Release. News Media Contact: Jessica Rosenworcel
at (202) 418-2000  CMMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241765A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241765A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241765A1.txt> 

 STATEMENT OF COMMISSIONER JONATHAN S. ADELSTEIN VOICE OVER IP FORUM.
News Release. News Media Contact: Johanna Mikes Shelton (202-418-2300)
CMMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241774A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241774A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241774A1.txt> 

 REVISION OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES TO ENSURE COMPATIBILITY WITH
ENHANCED 911 EMERGENCY CALLING SYSTEMS; AMENDMENT OF PARTS AND 25 TO
IMPLEMENT THE GLOBAL MOBILE PERSONAL COMMUNICATIONS BY SATELLITE (GMPCS)
MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING AND ARRANGEMENTS.   Revised the scope of our
enhanced 911 rules to clarify which technologies and services will be
required to be capable of transmitting enhanced 911 information to
public safety answering points (PSAP).  By
R&O & 2nd FNPRM. (Dkt No.  94-102, 99-67). Action by:  the Commission.
Adopted:  11/13/2003 by R&O. (FCC No. 03-290).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-290A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-290A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-290A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-290A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-290A5.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-290A6.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-290A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-290A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-290A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-290A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-290A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-290A6.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-290A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-290A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-290A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-290A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-290A5.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-290A6.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED NOVEMBER 26, 2003, DID NOT
APPEAR IN DIGEST NO. 225:

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/