Subject: [NEXTEL-1] CALL FOR PAPERS- ADVANCES IN WIRED AND WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 17:06:32 -0500

CALL FOR PAPERS- ADVANCES IN WIRED AND WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS

The 2004 IEEE Sarnoff Symposium on Advances in Wired and Wireless Communications
will continue its tradition of over 25 years in bringing together professionals
and industry experts to exchange information on the latest developments in the
field. The conference includes an exhibition of components, technologies,
systems and services and also features tutorials.

The Symposium is soliciting papers describing state-of-the-art research,
innovative developments and applications. The areas of interest include, but are
not limited to:

Wireless LAN/WAN/MAN Ultrawideband Systems
Broadband Wired Networks Network Security & Cryptography
Signal Processing for Communications VoIP & QoS
Advanced Transceiver Architectures Military Communications
Software Radio Optical Communications
Mobile 3G+ systems & Ad Hoc networks Optical Networking
Multi/Adaptive Antenna Systems Microwave Devices & Photonics
Space-Time Coding & Diversity Multimedia Systems & Networking
Satellite Communications Emerging Technologies

Proposals for tutorials are also encouraged. All accepted papers (after review
by experts in the field) will be included in the 2004 IEEE Sarnoff Symposium
Proceedings. Prospective authors should submit an abstract and an extended
summary not exceeding 1000 words to the Program Chair by October 30, 2003 in
.doc or .pdf format.

Venue: The symposium is at the historic Nassau Inn, which is conveniently
located in the heart of downtown - directly across from Princeton University.
Its rustic ambiance and sophisticated charm make it one of New Jersey's premier
hotels.

IMPORTANT DATES

Abstract Due: October 30, 2003
Acceptance Notification: December 30, 2003
Final Version Due: February 24, 2004
Conference Schedule:
Tutorials April 26, 2004
Keynote Session and Reception April 26, 2004
Conference and Exhibit April 27, 2004
www.sarnoffsymposium.org

http://www.ece.utexas.edu/~rheath/group_index.html

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:
 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 [email-masked]

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
 http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/