Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Irid-a-bomb Services Priced To Entice

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 16:34:45 -0500

Irid-a-bomb Services Priced To Entice
BY SUSAN RUSH
DECEMBER 12, 2003

Looking to entice people to purchase satellite phones, global satellite voice
and data communications provider World Communications Center is reducing its
prepaid Iridium service prices for the holidays.
The promotion, which ends in March, offers customers a reduced rate plan that
includes a worldwide one-rate airtime plan as low as 48 cents a minute for calls
made between Iridium users -- that rate increases to as low as 96 cents a minute
when calls are made to landlines and cell phones. As part of the plan, prepaid
subscribers receive voice mail, call forwarding, short messaging service and
call barring services. With the purchase of an Iridium 9505 phone kit, WCC will
waive the processing fee. Opting to switch to WCC will garner customers a
reduced processing fee.

With the end of the year fast approaching, WCC knows 2004 budgets are being
finalized. "It is an ideal time to purchase Iridium prepaid service plans and
enjoy significantly discounted satellite phone service for an entire year
without monthly service fees," WCC President Sam Romey said in a statement.
Rates will increase in March.

http://www.wirelessweek.com/index.asp?layout=newsat2direct&starting=5&pubdate=12/12/03

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/