Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Insider Racing News- What a BIG mistake by NEXTEL to ruin the PREVIEW in Winston Salem. -Steinberger

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 12:11:45 -0500

Cast from bent sheet metal and sprinkled with carbon fiber brake dust its time
for the fan forum that allows you to get your point of view across to the
millions of Insider Racing News readers. Yes folks, live from my cubical or what
the boss believes is me live, its time for:

======================================================================================

Joe,

What a BIG mistake by NEXTEL to ruin the PREVIEW in Winston Salem. -Steinberger

======================================================================================

Steinberger,
You know? I just haven’t kept pace with that whole preview deal. Since 1990, the
preview has been the largest single day sports charity held in the state of
North Carolina. Apparently $2.5 million has been raised for charity. With the
loss of R.J.  Reynolds it isn’t hard to see why the connection to Winston-Salem
is gone as well.  Charitable monies have been raised to help the Winston Cup
Racing Wives Auxiliary, Brenner’s Children Hospital, Speedway Children’s
Charities, the T.
Wayne Robertson Memorial Fund and the Victory Junction Gang. Fans can catch a
version of the preview during testing at the Daytona Speedway, to be held in
January 2004. For fans in the North Carolina area wishing to donate to a charity
as
they did at the preview, I personally suggest all of the above. ~Joe

http://insiderracingnews.com/sm/122103.html

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:
 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 [email-masked]

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
 http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/