Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Flarion Appoints CFO

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 13:13:15 -0500

Flarion Appoints CFO
12.09.03

BEDMINSTER, N.J. -- Flarion Technologies, the architect of the IP-friendly
FLASH-OFDM(R) wireless broadband system today announced that Ed Jordan will join
Flarion as its chief financial officer (CFO) in January 2004. Mr. Jordan, a
founder of ITXC Corp. (NASDAQ: ITXC - message board), has served as the chief
financial officer and director of ITXC since its inception. Mr. Jordan will
remain a member of ITXC Board of Directors.

"Ed Jordan is a wonderful addition to our leadership team," said Ray Dolan,
chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Flarion Technologies. "During the past
20 years, Ed has played critical roles forming and executing the financial
strategies of high tech companies in both the datacom and telecom industries.
With Ed on our team, we are poised to succeed in our mission to help operators
mobilize the Internet."
Mr. Jordan's accomplishments include guiding private companies through private
and public equity offerings. Most notably, he acted as the CFO in the public
offerings of ITXC Corporation and Dialogic* (*acquired by Intel Corporation in
1999). Mr. Jordan was named the "CFO of the Year" in 2002 by the New Jersey
Technology Council.

"I am excited to join Flarion, a company that's changing and improving broadband
communication as we know it," said Ed Jordan. "At this point in my career, what
better mission could there be than to combine the benefits of the Internet with
mobility and help Flarion continue its growth to become a global leader in the
decades to come."

With Flarion's IP friendly FLASH-OFDM(R) technology, licensed service providers
can seamlessly connect people to the Internet and corporate LANs with a wireless
Wide Area Network with the speed and low packet latency that exceeds stringent
corporate network requirements. With FLASH-OFDM, users do not need to make any
modifications to user settings, applications, protocols, content or devices to
experience mobile broadband with cellular coverage.
http://www.unstrung.com/document.asp?doc_id=44636

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/