Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Design Online Newsletter

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 15:55:05 -0500

================================================================
Wireless Design Online Newsletter - http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com
Thursday, December 18, 2003
================================================================

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED ARTICLES
-------------------------------------  

1) SDR Forum Supports FCC's Notice on Flexible Spectrum
2) Motorola Appoints Edward J. Zander as Chairman and CEO
3) NTT to Distribute AWR's Analog Office Design Suite in Japan

---------------------------------------

1) SDR Forum Supports FCC's Notice on Flexible Spectrum

The SDR Forum applauds the Commission's continued effort to manage spectrum more
efficiently through the use of advanced wireless technologies. It is certainly
clear that Software Defined Radio technology is playing a key role in this FCC
initiative," said Mike Chartier, Chairman of the Regulatory Committee for the
SDR Forum... 
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/65778/793725

2) Motorola Appoints Edward J. Zander as Chairman and CEO

Motorola's board of directors has unanimously elected Edward J. Zander to
succeed Christopher B. Galvin as chairman and CEO of the company. Zander, 56,
most recently was a managing director of Silver Lake Partners, a leading private
equity fund focused on investments in technology industries...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/65789/793725

3) NTT to Distribute AWR's Analog Office Design Suite in Japan

Applied Wave Research, Inc. (AWR) announced that the NTT Advanced Technology
Corporation (NTT-AT) has been appointed to provide electronic systems and IC
designers throughout Japan with AWR products and support...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/65779/793725

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED PRODUCTS
-------------------------------------
  
1) Filter Plates
2) EMI/RFI Shielded Rigid Frame Gasket
3) RF3305 High Linearity Amplifier

---------------------------------------

1) Filter Plates

Corry Micronics offers filter plate arrays with .100" and 2mm centers. The .100"
centered filter plate arrays are available in "C" and "Pi" configurations with
capacitance values from 68pF to 5000pF. The high-density filter plate arrays
with lead spacing of 2mm are offered only in the "C" configuration up to
5,000pF. Downloadable product datasheet and catalog available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/65780/793725

2) EMI/RFI Shielded Rigid Frame Gasket

Rigid Mounting Frame EMI/RFI Gaskets consist of an aluminum extrusion with a
specially designed jaw. When closed, the jaw crimps the fin of the knit wire EMI
gasket to form a rigid construction with the EMI gasket held firmly in place...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/65781/793725

3) RF3305 High Linearity Amplifier

The RF3305 IC high linearity amplifier features a wide dynamic range, high
output IP3 and excellent noise figure. Ideal for wireless infrastructure
applications, the RF3305 is designed to meet industry specific reliability and
thermal requirements to exceed life tests of wireless infrastructure
applications. Downloadable product selection guide available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/65782/793725

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED VIDEO
-------------------------------------

"RF/Microwave Transistor Amplifier Design"
By Les Besser

This video series presents a comprehensive treatment of classical amplifier
design techniques including CAD simulation and synthesis. It is intended as an
intermediate level class for engineers with basic deign experience.
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/65783/793725

-------------------------------------
CONSULTING SERVICES 
-------------------------------------

ProSavvy specializes in bringing clients who have projects together with our
network of over 2000 prequalified consultants in every discipline. ProSavvy's
solutions help businesses receive apples-to-apples comparisons, quick responses,
and a no-hassle bidding environment. This service is complimentary and there are
no contact commitments. Let ProSavvy do the work for you and in as little as 24
hours you'll start to receive responses from qualified consulting firms. Visit
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/65784/793725 and post your project today!

-------------------------------------
TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
-------------------------------------

Thinking About Continuing Your Education?
Let us help you find the right school for you. Whether you would like to get an
Associate's Degree, Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree we can help you
pinpoint which schools to choose from. Answer a few basic questions and we will
match you up with the right schools that fit your needs and send you free
information about each. Request Free Information from Schools! 
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/65785/793725

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:
 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 [email-masked]

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
 http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/