Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel's Fraud System Fails Again- Female Uses Males identity To Buy % Nextel Phones..

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 13:24:44 -0500

Saturday, December 13, 2003

Woman pleads guilty to five charges

Cole County Circuit Judge Richard Callahan expects to sentence a Jefferson City
woman in February, after she pleaded guilty Dec. 5 to five criminal charges of
stealing, fraudulent use of a credit card and identity theft.

Yaeishah Shemikah Toles, 23, 117 Ventura-Apt. 10, pleaded guilty to accusations
that she used credit cards owned by different people to make unauthorized
charges this year of a purse worth at least $500 on Feb. 6, of a ring worth more
than $700 on March 16, and of at least $500 in miscellaneous items at Wal-Mart
on April 22.

Toles also pleaded guilty to identity theft, for using names and Social Security
numbers not hers. In one case, prosecutors charged, she gave a man's identity
information to buy five cell phones and service contracts from Nextel on Aug.
12.
In other circuit court activities this week, Callahan sentenced three people to
prison terms.

They included:
<snip>
http://newstribune.com/stories/121303/loc_1213030003.asp

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/