Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FederalEvents.com-"Secure, Interoperable Communications Methodology"

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 22:51:15 -0500

"Secure, Interoperable Communications Methodology," given by Timothy Havighurst,
who is--get this--the "Secure Wireless Products
Program Manager, National Security Agency.
http://www.FederalEvents.com/

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Past Conferences

Upcoming Events

Please enter your e-mail address to receive periodic
updates on

news, events and more.

Sponsored by:

Produced by:

"Bringing companies with
emerging technologies together with government"

"Conferences for the Government,

by the Government"

FederalEvents.com © 2003