Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Design Online Newsletter

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 13:16:56 -0500

================================================================
Wireless Design Online Newsletter - http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com
Tuesday, December 9, 2003
================================================================

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED ARTICLES
-------------------------------------  

1) Technology Leaders Showcase High-Frequency, High-Speed Design Methods 
2) Automotive Bluetooth Movement No Longer Hampered By Lack of Devices, Study
Says
3) Alliance Semiconductor Introduces New EMI Reduction IC

---------------------------------------

1) Technology Leaders Showcase High-Frequency, High-Speed Design Methods 

Leading technology companies worldwide showcased their innovative electronic
design methods at Ansoft Corporation's 2003 Delivering Performance Global
Seminar Series for the design of high-frequency and high-speed components and
systems...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/64287/793725

2) Automotive Bluetooth Movement No Longer Hampered By Lack of Devices, Study
Says

Despite growing automotive commitment to Bluetooth, efforts have been
significantly impaired by a deficit of Bluetooth-enabled mobile handsets,
according to a recent study by technology research firm ABI....
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/64288/793725

3) Alliance Semiconductor Introduces New EMI Reduction IC

Alliance Semiconductor announced the availability of its ASM3P2779 low-voltage,
low-power, electromagnetic interference (EMI) reduction integrated circuit (IC)
for next-generation portable devices...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/64289/793725

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED PRODUCTS
-------------------------------------
  
1) SFDRO Series Frequency Phase Locked Oscillators
2) RF Power Capacitor Assemblies
3) NSP Series Desktop Preamplifiers

---------------------------------------

1) SFDRO Series Frequency Phase Locked Oscillators

The Elcom Technologies SFDRO series frequency phase locked oscillators are
uniquely designed to accommodate as many as 6 discrete frequency levels in one
compact unit. Utilizing fundamental DRO technology, enhanced by a unique phase
lock technique, these units exhibit superior phase noise and microphonic
performance while consuming very low power. Downloadable product datasheet
available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/64290/793725

2) RF Power Capacitor Assemblies

American Technical Ceramics' RF power capacitor assemblies are proven power
performers. They have a high operating voltage, high operating current, extended
capacitance, tighter tolerances, high reliability, high Q, and an Ultra-low ESR.
Downloadable product datasheet available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/64291/793725

3) NSP Series Desktop Preamplifiers

Features:
- Broadband frequency 0.1-40 GHz 
- Fixed gain or variable up to 15 dB 
- Built-in power supply 
- Downloadable product catalog available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/64292/793725

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/