Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Cell Site Survey / Audit Project in Bay Area

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 00:35:57 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: "gibsones3352001" <[email-masked]>
Subject:  Cell Site Survey / Audit Project in Bay Area

ekabbe@ cox.net
Location: Bay Area California
 
Cell Site Surveyor / Audit Technician  (5 openings). The project 
involves the Site Audit phase for cell site installs. The info 
collected will later be used for the Site Prep, and Site Install 
phases. The integrity of these surveys is paramount. The techs will 
be issued a laptop, digital camera, GPS, and access keys. They will 
travel by themselves, site to site, throughout the day and compile 
the pics/report at the end of the day. From their observations, they 
will propose antennae locations taking into account line of sight 
considerations, power, and cost issues. Location is primarily Bay 
Area with a few sites in Fresno area. Person must be familiar with 
cell sites, ideally experience in the wireless industry (i.e. Drive 
Tester, Wireless Technician, Cell Site Installer), computer literate, 
able to download/operate a digital camera, and have their own 
transportation. 
 
Starts: Nov. 24, 2003. 
Project length: One Month, finish before holidays in December. 
Employment: W-2 Only.
 
*Also, no work on Thursday, Nov. 27th and Friday Nov. 28th. One hour 
Training for this project will occur. 
 
Please email connect information and resume for consideration. 

A. Kabbe & Associates, Inc.
"TECHNICAL STAFFING SPECIALISTS"

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/