Subject: [NEXTEL-1] 2004 IEEE Sarnoff Symposium

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 17:02:25 -0500

2004 IEEE Sarnoff Symposium

on Advances in Wired and Wireless Communications

April 26- 27, 2004
Nassau Inn in Princeton, NJ, USA
Sponsored by:

The 2004 IEEE Sarnoff Symposium will be held in the Nassau Inn in the historic
downtown district of Princeton, New Jersey. We have outgrown our traditional
location at The College of New Jersey and have moved the 2004 event into the
state of the art conference facility at the Nassau Inn next door to Princeton
University and the heart of New Jersey's technology corridor.

The 2004 Symposium will continue its tradition of over 25 years in bringing
together professionals and industry experts to exchange information on the
latest
developments in the field. The areas covered by the Symposium include Wireless
LAN/WAN/MAN, Ultrawideband Systems, Broadband Wired Networks, Network
Security & Cryptography, Signal Processing for Communications, VoIP & QoS,
Military Communications, Software Radio, Optical Communications, Mobile 3G+
systems & Ad Hoc networks, Multi/Adaptive Antenna Systems, Microwave
Devices & Photonics, Multimedia Systems & Networking and Satellite
Communications.

The Symposium includes an Exhibition. Manufacturers of components,
technologies and systems and Telecom service providers are invited to show their

latest products and technologies (see details). The Symposium also features
tutorials and a conference reception.

The Conference includes a Student Poster Session. Papers can be submitted
until January 24, 2004. See the Call for Student Papers for details.
http://www.ece.utexas.edu/~rheath/group_index.html

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:
 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 [email-masked]

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
 http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/