Subject: [NEXTEL-1] AUCTION OF 900 MHz SMR LICENSES 2/11/2004- (Lets See Who The Players Will Be)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 23:25:48 -0500

PUBLIC NOTICE

FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION  News Media Information: (202) 418-0500
445 12th STREET, S.W. Fax-On-Demand: (202) 418-2830
WASHINGTON, D.C.  20554 Internet: http://www.fcc.gov
ftp.fcc.gov

DA 03-3914
December 10, 2003

AUCTION OF 900 MHz
SPECIALIZED MOBILE RADIO SERVICE LICENSES
SCHEDULED FOR FEBRUARY 11, 2004

REVISED LIST OF AVAILABLE LICENSES

Report No. AUC-03-55-C (Auction No. 55)

This Public Notice sets forth a revised list of 900 MHz Specialized Mobile Radio
Service licenses available for auction in Auction No. 55.  Attachment A to this
Public Notice corrects and replaces the list of available licenses released as
Attachment A in two prior Public Notices.   Specifically, the following five
licenses will not be included in Auction No. 55:  YD-MTA028-M (Memphis-Jackson),
YD-MTA028-T (Memphis-Jackson), YD-MTA029-M (Birmingham), YD-MTA043-P
(Nashville), and YD-MTA043-R (Nashville).

Upon release of this Public Notice, the five licenses listed above will be
removed from the license selection portion of the FCC Form 175.  If an applicant
has already selected any of these licenses, those selections will be
ineffective.  Applicants are reminded that they can modify their FCC Form 175,
including their license selections, until the filing window deadline of 6:00
p.m. ET on December 15, 2003.

For further information concerning this proceeding, contact Evan Baranoff,
Mobility Division, at (202) 418-7142 or Robert Krinsky, Auctions & Spectrum
Access Division, at (202) 418-0660.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/