Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 12/04/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 16:21:51 -0500

Released:  12/04/2003.  REGION 8 (NEW YORK - METROPOLITAN AREA) PUBLIC
SAFETY PLANNING COMMITTEES ANNOUNCE REGION 8 (700 MHZ) REGIONAL PUBLIC
SAFETY MEETING AND REGION 8 NPSPAC (800 MHZ) REGIONAL PUBLIC SAFETY
PLANNING MEETING. (DA No.  03-3865).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3865A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3865A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3865A1.txt> 

 AMENDMENT OF PARTS 2, 73, 74 AND 90 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES TO PERMIT
NEW YORK METROPOLITAN AREA PUBLIC SAFETY AGENCIES TO USE FREQUENCIES AT
482-488.   Issued a Protective Order to cover certain technical material
in Media Bureau issues protective order to cover certain technical
material in the matter of Amendment of Parts 2, 73, 74 and 90 of the
FCC's Rules to Permit New York Metropolitan Area Public S. (Dkt No.
03-158, 03-159). Action by:  Chief, Media Bureau. Adopted:  12/03/2003
by ORDER. (DA No. 03-3880).  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3880A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3880A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3880A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3880A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3880A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3880A2.txt> 

 AMENDMENT OF PARTS 2, 25, AND 87 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES TO IMPLEMENT
DECISIONS FROM WORLD RADIOCOMMUNICATION CONFERENCES CONCERNING FREQUENCY
BANDS BETWEEN 28 MHZ AND 36 GHZ AND TO OTHERWISE UPDATE THE RULES IN
THIS FREQUENCY RANGE.   Issued Erratum correcting Report and Order, FCC
03-269, released November 4, 2003. (Dkt No.  02-305). Action by:  Chief,
Office of Engineering and Technology. Adopted:  12/03/2003 by ERRATUM.
OET <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241863A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241863A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241863A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED DECEMBER 3, 2003, DID NOT APPEAR
IN DIGEST NO. 229:

 PRESS STATEMENT OF CHAIRMAN MICHAEL K. POWELL, WATERSHED MOMENT FOR
TELECOM:  NO MORE LOCAL MARKETS.   End of the Road for the 271 Process.
News Release  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241854A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241854A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/