Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NEWS ALERT: Fed Leaves Rates Unchanged

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 14:26:03 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: "WSJ.com Editors" <[email-masked]>
Subject: NEWS ALERT: Fed Leaves Rates Unchanged

__________________________________
NEWS ALERT
from The Wall Street Journal

Dec. 9, 2003

The Federal Reserve once again held its benchmark for short-term interest
rates at the lowest level in 45 years and maintained its plan to keep them
there for a "considerable period."

For more information, see:
http://online.wsj.com/article/0,,SB10709851823798100,00.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/