Subject: [NEXTEL-1] New York Times Items

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 20:58:48 -0500 (EST)

Officials at Foundry Face Health and Safety Charges 

By DAVID BARSTOW 

Senior managers of a New Jersey foundry owned by McWane Inc. conspired
to violate workplace safety and environmental laws, according to a
federal indictment. 

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/12/16/national/16PIPE.html?th 

.................. 

Motorola Narrows to 2 Its Search for New Chief 

By DIANA B. HENRIQUES 

Motorola, looking for a new chief executive as it struggles to reverse a
long-term decline in its business, has narrowed its search to two
candidates. 

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/12/16/technology/16motorola.html?th 

---------------------------------------- 

- NEW YORK REGION - 

New York, for Second Year, Is Nation's Safest Big City 

By SHAILA K. DEWAN 

For the second year running, New York is "the undisputed safest large
city in the nation," Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg said. 

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/12/16/nyregion/16CRIM.html?th

You might add up these 3 articles and ask - "When will someone from
Motorola be indicted in the deaths of 350 firefighters?"

9/11 9-11 September 11, 2001 terrorists WTC World Trade Center PANY FDNY
NYPD NYC New York City

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:
 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 [email-masked]

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
 http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/