Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Design Online Newsletter

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 11:27:46 -0500

================================================================
Wireless Design Online Newsletter - http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com
Thursday, December 4, 2003
================================================================

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED ARTICLES
-------------------------------------  

1) Elcom Launches IBS-18 Broadband Synthesizer
2) Wavecom, Emblaze Semiconductor Partner on Complete Wireless Multimedia
Solution
3) CoWare Adds UWB Library Support to Its Signal Processing Worksystem (SPW)

---------------------------------------

1) Elcom Launches IBS-18 Broadband Synthesizer

Elcom Technologies has released the IBS-18, a new, ultra high performance,
broadband synthesizer. The IBS-18 is based on indirect PLL design technology
with internal DDS for fine resolution, and it is ideally suited for ATE as well
as radar and EW system applications...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/63760/793725

2) Wavecom, Emblaze Semiconductor Partner on Complete Wireless Multimedia
Solution

Wavecom SA and Emblaze Semiconductor have announced a partnership to co-operate
in the development of two fully featured multimedia mobile phone platforms,
targeted to handset manufacturers. The Wavecom/Emblaze Semiconductor platforms
provide solutions for multimedia handsets requiring worldwide coverage, high-end
software, and support for advanced multimedia technologies...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/63761/793725

3) CoWare Adds UWB Library Support to Its Signal Processing Worksystem (SPW)

CoWare has announced the addition of Ultra Wideband (UWB) to its Signal
Processing Worksystem (SPW) wireless LAN library. The company is the first in
the industry to announce library support for technology being considered for the
emerging UWB standard...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/63762/793725

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED PRODUCTS
-------------------------------------
  
1) Elastomer Core Gaskets
2) JCDMA Cellular LNA/Mixer
3) Bolt-in Filters

---------------------------------------

1) Elastomer Core Gaskets

MAJR Products' knitted wire mesh over an elastomeric core is ideal for
low-pressure, high resiliency applications. The two layers of mesh provide a
low-resistance path for excellent EMI/RFI shielding while the elastomer core
provides low-pressure compressibility with an extremely high degree of
resilience...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/63763/793725

2) JCDMA Cellular LNA/Mixer

Manufactured in advanced SiGe BiCMOS and GaAs HBT process technologies, the
RF2891 JCDMA cellular LNA/mixer is a multi-mode front end featuring stepped gain
control, adjustable bias current and adjustable IIP3 for optimal design
flexibility. Downloadable product brochure available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/63764/793725

3) Bolt-in Filters

These resin sealed filters are manufactured for installation into a threaded or
thru-hole application. Filters are available in "C", "L" and "Pi" configurations
and are available in various capacitances, voltages and sizes ranging from 2-56
to 1/4-28. Downloadable product datasheets and catalog available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/63765/793725

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED VIDEO
-------------------------------------

"Filters and Matching Networks"
Instructor: Randall W. Rhea

Covers practical filters and matching networks, emphasizes L-C structures and
introduces microwave filter structures. Topics include CAE techniques, matching,
bandpass filter symmetry, group delay, direct-coupled microwave filters and
field-coupled microwave filters. Includes course notes.
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/63766/793725

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/