Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 12/17/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 18:09:27 -0500

--

 FCC CHAIRMAN MICHAEL POWELL APPOINTS JOHN CODY AS MEDIA ADVISOR.  News
Release. News Media Contact: David Fiske at (202) 418-0513  OCH
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242304A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242304A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242304A1.txt> 

Report No: 1690 Released:  12/17/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACTION. (DA No.  03-3845).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3845A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3845A1.txt> 

Report No: 1692 Released:  12/17/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242266A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242266A1.txt> 

Report No: 1689 Released:  12/17/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242298A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242298A1.txt> 

Report No: 1691 Released:  12/17/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242265A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242265A1.txt> 

Report No: 1695 Released:  12/17/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242290A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242290A1.txt> 

Report No: 1694 Released:  12/17/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242289A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242289A1.txt>

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:
 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 [email-masked]

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
 http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/