Subject: [NEXTEL-1] James Perry, a managing director with Madison Dearborn Partners......

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 12:50:41 -0500

James Perry, a managing director with Madison Dearborn Partners, has been
elected to the board of directors at Nextel Partners (Nasdaq: NXTP). From 1985
to 1993, Perry was at First Chicago Venture Capital, the predecessor firm to
Madison Dearborn, where he oversaw the firm's venture capital investment in
Nextel. He replaces Andrew Sinwell, a former managing director at Madison
Dearborn.

--
http://www.hoovers.com/free/news/detail.xhtml?ArticleID=NR200312192035.3_c65f000a26bb10fa

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:
 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 [email-masked]

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
 http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/