Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 12/12/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 16:16:40 -0500

Released:  12/12/2003.  FIRST MEETING OF THE 2007 WORLD
RADIOCOMMUNICATION CONFERENCE ADVISORY COMMITTEE. (DA No.  03-3907).
IB. Contact:  Alexander Roytblat at (202) 418-7501 or Linda Dubroof at
(202) 418-2150
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3907A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3907A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3907A1.txt> 

Report No: SAT-00181 Released:  12/12/2003.  POLICY BRANCH INFORMATION.
(DA No.  03-3942)  Actions Taken.  IB. Contact:  (202) 418-0719, TTY:
(202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3942A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3942A1.txt> 

Report No: 0094 Released:  12/12/2003.  SPECIAL RELIEF AND SHOW CAUSE
PETITIONS.  MB. Contact:  (202) 418-7200
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242075A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242075A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242075A1.txt> 

 Released:  12/12/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:  Helen
Abraham @ (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242116A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242116A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242116A1.txt> 

 Released:  12/12/2003.  WIRELINE COMPETITION BUREAU SEEKS COMMENT ON
PETITION OF NPCR, INC. D/B/A NEXTEL PARTNERS FOR WAIVER OF SECTION
54.313 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES. (DA No.  03-3949). Comments Due:
12/29/2003. Reply Comments Due:  01/05/2004.  WCB. Contact:  Scott A.
Mackoul at (202) 418-7498, email: [email-masked], TTY: (202)
418-0484
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3949A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3949A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3949A1.txt> 

 Released:  12/12/2003.  WIRELINE COMPETITION BUREAU SEEKS COMMENT ON
PETITION OF NPCR, INC. D/B/A NEXTEL PARTNERS FOR WAIVER OF SECTIONS
54.307(C) AND 54.314 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES. (DA No.  03-3948).
Comments Due:  12/29/2003. Reply Comments Due:  01/02/2004.  WCB.
Contact:  Scott A. Mackoul at (202) 418-7498, email:
[email-masked], TTY: (202) 418-0484
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/ A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/ A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/ A1.txt> 

Report No: CWS-04-10 Released:  12/12/2003.  ANTENNA STRUCTURE
REGISTRATION SERVICE INFORMATION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242098A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242098A1.txt> 

Report No: CWS-04-11 Released:  12/12/2003.  ANTENNA STRTUCTURE
REGISTRATION SERVICE INFORMATION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242099A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242099A1.txt> 

 Released:  12/12/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ANNOUNCES IT
IS PREPARED TO GRANT LOWER 700 MHZ BAND LICENSES UPON FULL AND TIMELY
PAYMENT. (DA No.  03-3944)  Auction No. 44.  WTB. Contact:  Gail Glasser
or Tim Dates at (202) 418-0578, Evan Baranoff at (202) 418-7142
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3944A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3944A2.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3944A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3944A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3944A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3944A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3944A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3944A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3944A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3944A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3944A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3944A4.txt> 

 EDITORIAL MODIFICATIONS OF PART 73 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES.   Amended
Part 73 of the Commission's rules, set forth in Title 47 of the Code of
Federal Regulations. Action by:  the Managing Director. Adopted:
12/11/2003 by ORDER. (DA No. 03-3936).  OMD
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3936A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3936A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3936A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3936A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3936A2.txt> 

 "MAKING THE RURAL CONNECTION" FCC RURAL SATELLITE FORUM TO BE HELD
JANUARY 27, 2004.  News Release. News Media Contact: Linda L. Haller at
(202) 418-1408, email: [email-masked]  IB. Contact Douglas Webbink
at (202) 418-1494, [email-masked], or Mark Young at (202)
418-0762, [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242094A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242094A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242094A1.txt> 

 JAMES A. KAY, JR.   Denied the Application for Review filed by James A.
Kay, Jr. Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  12/08/2003 by ORDER. (FCC
No. 03-316).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-316A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-316A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-316A1.txt> 

 REVISION OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES TO ENSURE COMPATIBILITY WITH
ENHANCED 911 EMERGENCY CALLING SYSTEMS; PETITION OF CITY OF RICHARDSON,
TEXAS  CC DOCKET 94-102.   Denied Petitions for Reconsideration of the
Richardson Reconsideration Order in which the Commission, inter alia,
further clarified the Enhanced 911 (E911) rules. (Dkt No.  94-102).
Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  12/02/2003 by ORDER. (FCC No.
03-305).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-305A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-305A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-305A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-305A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-305A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-305A2.txt> 

\

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/