Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Motorola Unveils New Solution for Wireless Broadband Portfolio

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 20:48:16 -0500

More Interference ............

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Motorola Unveils New Solution for Wireless Broadband Portfolio

Motorola unveiled its new 2.4 GHz product for its Canopy™ wireless
broadband portfolio. The new solution is a cost-effective option for
Internet service providers and for enterprise and private network operators
that may be looking to add capacity to cover larger geographic areas or
to expand its reach to customers in difficult terrain. Motorola says it
unveiled the new 2.4GHz solution because it will help customers extend
their systems into these areas, which are not normally reachable with
alternative frequency bands.

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:
 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 [email-masked]

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
 http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/