Subject: [NEXTEL-1] GLENDALE ARENA WILL FEATURE MOTOROLA LTR COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEM

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 19:16:31 -0500

CREATIVE PARTNERSHIP

GLENDALE ARENA WILL FEATURE MOTOROLA COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEM

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Wednesday, October 22, 2003

SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA --- The Phoenix Coyotes have formed a four-year partnership
with Creative Communications to
supply a state-of-the-art, Motorola trunked communication system for the new
Glendale Arena. The Motorola system will
provide the main communications infrastructure for the 200-plus two-way radios
to be used at Glendale Arena for operations,
security, concessions, and event management personnel. Terms of the deal were
not disclosed.

The new Arena system will feature a LTR trunking system engineered by Motorola.
“We eval uated what other newer venues
in the country utilize for their communications, and decided that the system
proposed by Creative Communications was the
best for our needs,” said Ron Woodbridge, senior vice president and general
manager of Glendale Arena.

Creative Communications will provide and install the Motorola system, two-way
radios, and Nextel phones to be used by Arena staff. In addition, Creative
Communications will install a radio-signal enhancement system that will allow
public safety radios to have complete radio coverage within the Arena.

“Creative Communication’s favorable relationship with Motorola and Nextel made
them a very attractive partner for the Phoenix Coyotes and Glendale Arena,” said
Dave Groff, senior vice president of corporate sales and broadcasting for the
Phoenix Coyotes.

Glendale Arena is one of several significant projects that Creative
Communications is involved with in the West Valley. Creative
Communications has also partnered with Motorola to install and implement a
complete $9 million new radio communications
system for the City of Glendale.

Creative Communications is Arizona’s largest volume Motorola Two-Way Radio and
Nextel Authorized Dealer, and has five
locations statewide.  Creative Communications is recognized nationally as one of
the top performing Motorola and Nextel
dealers. Creative Communications provides Motorola and Nextel product sales,
repairs, rentals, accessories, and airtime.
http://www.phoenixcoyotes.com/news/press_release_details.php?op=details&ID=948

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:
 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 [email-masked]

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
 http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/