Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel's ERP

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 15:39:23 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: Robert Schwaninger <[email-masked]>
Subject: Nextel's ERP

As commenters have noted, "calculating" ERP requires a little doing.  This
is another reason the FCC rarely takes action since it does not wish to
invest the enforcement bureau's money in properly recording the radiated
power of a facility unless they've got you on other violations as well.
That said, during this time of year I simply borrow one of those lawn
santas.  If it begins to glow as I get close to the tower, my suspicions
become properly raised.  Also, look for bent-beaked migratory fowl lying on
the ground.  If their little red button has popped on the breast meat, could
be they were done before impact.  Another fine indicator.
 
Happy Holidays

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:
 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 [email-masked]

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
 http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/