Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Dual mode phones

From: "Todd Ellis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 13:27:23 -0500

Anyone know much about Motorola's dual mode 802.11/cellular phones?  I was
reviewing their product on their website.  

Todd Ellis

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 13:38:45 -0500

The "Smartphone" ? Which model-

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

---

From: "Todd Ellis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 14:05:17 -0500

http://www.motorola.com/wlan/solution.html

They seem to have an arrangement with NEC.

Todd

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 1:39 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] Dual mode phones

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

ADVERTISEMENT
 
<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cvsru9v/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroup
web/S=1707367802:HM/EXP=1071686577/A=1853618/R=0/*http:/www.netflix.com/Defa
ult?mqso=60178338&partid=4116732> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroupmai
l/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=249126668> 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Service.