Subject: [NEXTEL-1] IRLP and Skywarn remote base down

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2003 18:20:30 -0500

Help Needed>

-------- Original Message --------
From: Penn McClatchey <[email-masked]>
Subject: IRLP and Skywarn remote base down

Hi Folks,

The UHF remote base that we use for the Skywarn net, SE VHF linked
repeater net, and IRLP has stopped working properly.   It is down
for repairs indefinitely.   Until it is fixed we won't have IRLP on 2m,
but IRLP is still available on 440.  Likewise we won't have the Wednesday
night net.  This is an important piece of gear for the club and if anyone
has the ability to replace this radio with a binary select, frequency
agile UHF transceiver that would be turn-key to the system, contact me
anytime!  In the meantime we'll keep plugging away with what we
have at hand and try to repair it. 

Thanks to Robin, AA4RC, and Marcel, W5BJV for accompanying
me to the Bank tower this AM.   We fixed the delay xmit on the
2m xmiter.  We also installed the new 220 receiver, and a PL of 146.2Hz
is now required on 224.34.

73,

Penn
K4PE

-- 
Penn McClatchey
[email-masked]
SAF Metal Fabrication
770-942-1207 ext 425
fax: 770-942-4173

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/