Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 12/10/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 15:15:52 -0500

LOUIS SIGNALOS NAMED CHIEF, SHERRY DAWSON NAMED DEPUTY CHIEF OF CGB'S
CONSUMER AFFAIRS AND OUTREACH DIVISION.  News Release. News Media
Contact: Rosemary Kimball at (202) 418-0511  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242001A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242001A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242001A1.txt> 

 SEMIANNUAL REPORT OF FCC INSPECTOR GENERAL RELEASED.  News Release.
News Media Contact: Audrey Spivack at (202) 418-0512  OIG. Contact
Thomas M. Holleran at (202) 418-1923
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242013A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242013A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242013A1.txt> 

 Released:  12/10/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:
Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242037A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242037A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242037A1.txt> 

Report No: 1682 Released:  12/10/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241804A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241804A1.txt> 

Report No: 1684 Released:  12/10/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242027A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242027A1.txt> 

Report No: 1681 Released:  12/10/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242039A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242039A1.txt> 

Report No: 1686 Released:  12/10/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242044A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242044A1.txt> 

Report No: 1685 Released:  12/10/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242043A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242043A1.txt> 

 REVIEW OF PART 15 AND OTHER PARTS OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES.   Issued
Erratum correcting FCC 03-149, released July 17, 2003. (Dkt No.  95-19,
01-278). Action by:  Chief, Office of Engineering and Technology by
ERRATUM. (DA No. 03-3905).  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242030A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242030A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242030A1.txt> 
--

 WIRELESS PORTABILITY COMPLAINTS: APPROXIMATELY 600 CONSUMER COMPLAINTS
SINCE PORTING BEGAN ON NOVEMBER 24.  News Release. News Media Contact:
Rosemary Kimball at (202) 418-0511, email: [email-masked]  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241999A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241999A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241999A1.txt> 

 Released:  12/09/2003.  ELECTRONIC FILING OF THE ANNUAL SIGNAL LEAKAGE
REPORT COMMENCES. (DA No.  03-3900).  MB. Contact:  Sarah Mahmood at
(202) 418-7009 or Alison Greenwald at (202) 418-1083, Technical
Assistance or to Report Technical Problems with COALS: email:
[email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3900A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3900A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3900A1.txt> 

-

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/