Subject: [NEXTEL-1] December 11, 2003 How to Smooth Leadership Transitions

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 12:13:51 -0500

December 11, 2003

CIO Insider - Your Guide to What's New on CIO.com

How to Smooth Leadership Transitions
Michael Watkins of Harvard Business School says it takes
slightly more than six months on average for new leaders
to reach the "break-even point": the part of the learning
curve at which they start creating net value for their
organizations. Senior Editor Edward Prewitt shares a few
pointers from Watkins' book "90 Days" on how to shorten that
transition period.
http://www.cio.com/archive/120103/hs_management.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/