Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Global Wireless Network Communications and Management Capabilities

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 17:48:37 -0500

December 16, 2003 09:02 AM US Eastern Timezone
RPA Wireless Merges with Antenna Software
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec. 16, 2003--

Combined Company Provides Powerful, Proven Mobile Solutions That Integrate
Enterprise-Class Business Applications with Global Wireless Network
Communications and Management Capabilities

Antenna Software, Inc., a leading provider of wireless solutions for the mobile
enterprise, today announced that it has acquired RPA Wireless, Inc., a leading
mobile systems integrator providing software development, global message
delivery, and network management to the field service industry. The combined
company becomes one of the largest privately held mobile enterprise solutions
providers in North America with more than 90 enterprise customers and thousands
of users worldwide.

The company will retain the name Antenna Software.
For 20 years, RPA Wireless' messaging and field service solutions have enabled
Fortune 500 companies to streamline field operations and improve the
productivity and communications of mobile workforces. Mobile users from over 37
countries execute millions of transactions per month through RPA's
state-of-the-art Wireless Network Operations Center.

The merger strengthens Antenna's leadership position by enabling it to offer its
award-winning Antenna A3 mobile enterprise applications as a hosted solution to
companies of any size. This high-value, low-risk approach will help customers
achieve rapid ROI on mobile enterprise deployments by managing all the moving
parts of an enterprise-wide mobile deployment - multiple devices, carriers, and
networks - and allowing organizations to concentrate on core competencies rather
than building,
managing, and administering a complex wireless implementation.

"This is an exhilarating moment in the history of both companies," said Jim
Hemmer, CEO of Antenna Software. "Together with RPA Wireless, Antenna Software
now offers a complete suite of true, end-to-end mobile solutions that bring a
track record of proven success to an exciting, emerging marketplace. Now
companies of all sizes can leverage Antenna and RPA's combined 25 years of
mobile enterprise experience helping organizations become more productive and
profitable."
Antenna's ready-to-deploy solutions are designed to automate the complex daily
business processes of field service, sales, and other strategic, mobile
organizations in industries that can benefit from real-time information and
transactional capabilities in the field. These industries include IT Services,
Manufacturing, Telecom, Medical Equipment, Healthcare, Utilities, Financial
Services, Pharmaceutical, and Retail Distribution. With connectivity to hundreds
of carriers in North America and across the globe covering TDMA, CDMA, GSM,
GPRS, iDEN, Mobitex, and paging networks, Antenna's mobile solutions are
scalable to any business size or need. In addition, Antenna manages the
integration and communications between multiple handheld devices, network
carriers, and enterprise business applications (CRM, SFA, ERP, SCM, etc.),
giving organizations the freedom to choose the components of their solution
based on geography, business processes, and unique operating requirements.

"Combining RPA Wireless' global wireless network services with Antenna's mobile
enterprise expertise presents organizations with powerful, innovative
technology," said Hemmer. "Our customers can immediately reap the cost-saving
and productivity benefits of a mobile solution while avoiding the time and
expense of costly in-house integration. And, because our mobile solutions can be
deployed in a hosted environment or behind the firewall, customers have flexible
purchasing options to
suit their needs."

The combined company will leverage each organization's respective strengths to
improve infrastructure, sales, delivery, marketing, and communications and
provide a seamless stream of end-to-end services to clients. "Antenna now has
the infrastructure in place to be a truly global company," said Hemmer.

Customers, partners, and other interested parties seeking additional information
about Antenna Software or RPA Wireless call 888-723-2832 or visit

www.antennasoftware.com.

About Antenna Software

Founded in 1998, Antenna Software is the leading provider of integrated wireless
solutions for the mobile field service industry. Headquartered in New York City,
Antenna's products enable field service providers to profitably deliver
high-quality service to their customers. Antenna supports a growing client base
of leading service organizations across North America. Key partners include
Accenture, Amdocs, AT&T Wireless, Cingular Wireless, Click Software, HP,
Intermec, Microsoft, Motorola,
Oracle, RIM, Siebel Systems, SkyTel, and Symbol.

Contacts

Antenna Software Terri White, 212-343-2866 x129 [email-masked] orVMW
Public Relations, LLC Viveca Woods, 646-418-6934 [email-masked]

http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20031216005122&newsLang=en

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:
 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 [email-masked]

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
 http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/