Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Maine Tower Collapses

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 23:40:13 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Subject:  Maine Tower Collapses

The 528 foot WMGX/WYNZ Portland, ME tower collapsed this afternoon. 
One report says that a Guy wire snapped before the collapse. No one 
was injured but the tower destroyed a couple cars and came very close 
to a building.

The tower ASRN was 1022667 Located at 189 Presumscot St.
The tower was built in 1997...

http://www.wcsh6.com/home/article.asp?id=10261

http://www.wmtw.com/Global/story.asp?S=1560585&nav=7k6rJcRc

http://www.wgme.com

http://news.mainetoday.com/midday/index.shtml#7

--Mike

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/