Subject: [NEXTEL-1] The- Street.comWireless Companies Made Too Much of Portability (Like I said: All Hype - Even Timmy Now admits it.)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 13:57:37 -0500

The Street.com- Wireless Companies Made Too Much of Portability[$$ - free
trial]
(Like I said: All Hype -  Even Timmy Now admits it.)

RealCommentary from TheStreet.com
Wireless Companies Made Too Much of Portability
Wednesday December 3, 8:58 am ET

By James J. Cramer,

Nextel (NasdaqNM:NXTL - News) has seen wireless-number portability, and it
yawned.

At least that's the read I got last night from Tim Donahue on "Kudlow & Cramer."
Donahue, who has been an
outstanding CEO, shepherding Nextel from the grip of both the short-sellers and
the grim reaper, said users
haven't made much of a switch.

http://biz.yahoo.com/tsp/031203/10129616_1.html
--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/