Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 12/11/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 19:07:33 -0500

NARDA JONES NAMED DEPUTY DIVISION CHIEF OF THE TELECOMMUNICATIONS
ACCESS POLICY DIVISION.  News Release. News Media Contact: Mike Balmoris
at (202) 418-0253, email: [email-masked]  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242051A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242051A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242051A1.txt> 

 FCC WIRELINE COMPETITION BUREAU ANNOUNCES DEPUTY CHIEF AND SPECIAL
COUNSEL TO CHIEF OF THE COMPETITION POLICY DIVISION.  News Release. News
Media Contact: Michael Balmoris at (202) 418-0253, email:
[email-masked]  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242053A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242053A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242053A1.txt> 

 Released:  12/11/2003.  FCC'S LOCALISM TASK FORCE ANNOUNCES DETAILS OF
PUBLIC HEARING ON LOCALISM IN SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS. (DA No.  03-3911).
MB. Contact:  Task Force website: http://www.fcc.gov/localism, (202)
418-7777, email:  [email-masked]. News Media Contact: Michelle Russo
at (202) 418-2358 or Meribeth McCarrick at (202) 418-0654
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3911A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3911A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3911A1.txt> 

 Released:  12/11/2003.  REGION 18 (LOUISIANA) 700 MHZ PUBLIC SAFETY
PLANNING COMMITTEE ANNOUNCES NEXT MEETING. (DA No.  03-3913).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3913A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3913A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3913A1.txt> 

 Released:  12/11/2003.  NEW ULS ONLINE FILING INTERFACE TO BE DEPLOYED
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2003. (DA No.  03-3933).  WTB. Contact:  email:
[email-masked] or 888-CALLFCC (225-5322), Option 2, or (717) 338-2888
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3933A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3933A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3933A1.txt> 

 Released:  12/11/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU GRANTS LOWER
700 MHZ BAND LICENSES. (DA No.  03-3909)  Auction No. 49..  WTB.
Contact:  Meribeth McCarrick at (202) 418-0654 or Evan Baranoff at (202)
418-0620
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3909A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3909A2.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3909A3.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3909A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3909A5.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3909A6.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3909A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3909A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3909A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3909A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3909A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3909A6.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3909A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3909A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3909A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3909A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3909A5.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3909A6.txt> 

 IRIDIUM CONSTELLATION LLC.   Granted the request for special temporary
authorization filed by Iridium Constellation, LLC. Action by:  Chief,
Satellite Division, International Bureau. Adopted:  12/11/2003 by ORDER.
(DA No. 03-3926).  IB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3926A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3926A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3926A1.txt> 

 Released:  12/10/2003.  FCC TO HOLD OPEN COMMISSION MEETING, WEDNESDAY,
DECEMBER 17, 2003  FCC to Hold Open Commission Meeting, Wednesday,
December 17, 2003.  OMD
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242056A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242056A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-242056A1.txt> 

Report No: AUC-03-55-C Released:  12/10/2003.  AUCTION OF 900 MHZ
SPECIALIZED MOBILE RADIO SERVICE LICENSES SCHEDULED FOR FEBRUARY 11,
2004. (DA No.  03-3914)  Auction No. 55 Revised List of Available
Licenses.  WTB. Contact:  Robert Krinsky at (202) 418-0660 or Evan
Baranoff at (202) 418-7142
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3914A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3914A2.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3914A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3914A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3914A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3914A2.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/