Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 12/09/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 16:16:22 -0500

HOMELAND SECURITY:  INDUSTRY LEADERS ADOPT RECOMMENDATIONS TO ENSURE THE
SECURITY OF MEDIA FACILITIES DURING EMERGENCIES.  News Release. News
Media Contact: Meribeth McCarrick at (202) 418-0654  MB. Contact Barbara
Kreisman at (202) 418-1600  or Susan Mort at (202) 418-1043
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241973A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241973A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-241973A1.txt> 

 Released:  12/08/2003.  COMMENT SOUGHT ON USE OF SEPARATE ANTENNAS TO
INITIATE DIGITAL FM TRANSMISSIONS. (DA No.  03-3898). (Dkt No 99-325).
Comments Due:  01/08/2004. Reply Comments Due:  01/23/2004.  MB.
Contact:  Edward De La Hunt or Ann Gallagher at (202) 418-2700
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3898A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3898A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3898A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/