Subject: [NEXTEL-1] The Global Course of the Information Revolution

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 21:25:02 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: [email-masked]
Subject: The Global Course of the Information Revolution

Recent Report from Rand Corp.:

The Global Course of the Information Revolution: Recurring Themes and Regional
Variations, Richard O. Hundley, Robert H. Anderson, Tora K. Bikson, C. Richard
Neu, MR-1680-NIC, 2003 

http://www.rand.org/publications/MR/MR1680/index.html

Abstract:
Advances in information technology are heavily influencing ways in which
business, society, and government work and function throughout the globe,
bringing many changes to everyday life, in a process commonly termed the
"information revolution." This book paints a picture of the state of the
information revolution today and how it will likely progress in the near- to
mid-term future (10 to 15 years), focusing separately on different regions of
the world—North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region, Latin America, the
Middle East and North Africa, and sub-Saharan Africa.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/