Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel renews $290M pact with ACS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 23:11:36 -0500

11:13 AM CST Thursday

Nextel renews $290M pact with ACS

Dallas-based Affiliated Computer Services Inc. said Nextel Communications Inc.
has renewed an outsourcing contract worth $290 million.

Under the contract, ACS will continue to handle Nextel's customer service
operations. Nextel, a wireless services provider headquartered in Reston, Va.,
has about 11 million customers.

The contract, signed for a term of five years, may be extended for three years
under an option agreement, ACS said.
Nextel (Nasdaq: NXTL) has outsourced its call center operations to ACS for about
four years. Under the renewal agreement, ACS (NYSE:ACS) said it would handle
more than 1 million calls per month for the wireless company.
Company Web site: www.acs-inc.com

http://dallas.bizjournals.com/dallas/stories/2003/12/01/daily36.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/