Subject: [NEXTEL-1] iTRAK Vehicle Tracking System

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 16:30:25 -0500

December 04, 2003 02:07 PM US Eastern Timezone 

iTRAK Vehicle Tracking System Now Available Through eLutions; Data 
Burst Technologies and eLutions Sign Mutual Distribution Agreement 

WOODLAND PARK, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec. 4, 2003--The patented 
iTRAK(TM) Vehicle Tracking System from Data Burst Technologies is 
now available through eLutions, the company that provides 
ruggedized, wireless modems that operate on Nextel Communications' 
nationwide network. 
Through a mutual distribution agreement between Data Burst and 
eLutions, Data Burst will now sell Nextel's iR1200 rugged and GPS-
enabled modems manufactured by eLutions, and eLutions will sell the 
iTRAK product line, which includes iTRAKpro, iTRAKjava and the 
NavView(TM) mapping/reporting Internet software. 

"This agreement will allow Data Burst to offer an enhanced level of 
service to Nextel customers. The combination of the iTRAK system 
with a rugged iR1200 modem is ideal for accommodating mobile 
workforces such as EMS, police, fire and field service," stated Data 
Burst President Tom Grounds. "Customers who use PCs or 
metering/monitoring equipment in the field will have the benefit of 
iTRAK's ability to send position updates and other information for 
automatic vehicle tracking by a dispatcher or a home office, all 
over the Nextel network." 

"We chose to partner with Data Burst Technologies because of their 
leadership in Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) software and 
solutions utilizing the Nextel network," stated Mike Powell, 
managing director of wireless applications for eLutions. "Data 
Burst's state-of-the-art software suite is the perfect complement to 
our rugged modems. By working together, we can offer a more 
flexible, end-to-end solution to better meet the unique requirements 
of mobile workers in all industries." 

The iR1200 Rugged Modem and the iR1200 GPS-Enabled Modem allow 
mobile workers to connect laptops, mobile data terminals and PDAs to 
Nextel's nationwide network for real-time remote access to company 
databases and mission-critical data applications in industrial 
settings. Both modems meet military specifications for resistance to 
temperature, shock, vibration, moisture, dust and electromagnetic 
radiation, ensuring consistent operation even in unforgiving 
environments. 

The standard iTRAK(TM) Web-appliance is a vehicle-mounted device, 
configured to transmit real-time position data to a network server. 
The location information can be accessed at for fleet management 
purposes, including improved efficiency, driver accountability, 
customer support, dispatch, vehicle/driver safety and theft 
protection. The iTRAK(TM) line of products is flexible, 
accommodating an individual or single vehicle (to assure personal 
safety for an executive or armored transport for example), or fleets 
of any size. 

About Data Burst Technologies: 

Data Burst Technologies, established in 1995, is based in Woodland 
Park, Colo., and is a leading manufacturer of vehicle tracking 
systems and software. Data Burst's iTRAK(TM) products are sold 
through the Motorola Authorized Dealer network, as well as eLutions. 
Data Burst offers equipment and service leasing options through 
Lease Corporation of America (LCA). 

Data Burst Technologies provides a full line of tracking products, 
from Java/GPS based personal tracking solutions such as the iTRAKjava
(TM) software, to completely integrated telematics solutions such as 
the iTRAKpro(TM) network configurable line of products. 

For further information, log on to or call 866-MYiTRAK. 

About eLutions: 

eLutions Inc. is a leading provider of technology solutions in 
energy management services and wireless communications. With 
headquarters in Tampa, Fla., eLutions is a wholly owned subsidiary 
of Engage Networks Inc., which is a privately held developer of 
technology software and hardware solutions. eLutions and Engage 
provide energy management technology and solutions for commercial 
and industrial companies worldwide and recently received a contract 
award as the software solution provider for the Price Responsive 
Load Management Program for the northeast states' electrical power 
grid under the Independent System Operator-New England.
  
Contacts  

 Data Burst Technologies, Woodland Park
Tom Grounds, 866-MYiTRAK (694-8725) 

http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20031204005585&newsLang=en

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/