Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Make your outgoing call seem like incoming calls.

From: rchpnnyr <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 21:51:09 -0000

How would you like all your calls to look like incoming calls?  
Great for Nextel Free Incoming Plans.

I am looking for Business accounts in NC that would be interested in 
an application that enables their Nextel phone to be an extension 
off of the company network.  Anyone selling Nextel service in NC to 
corporate accounts please call me.  I can help you get a lot more 
Nextel corporate accounts with this application.

Here are just some of the benefits of Siemens Corporate Connect:

-Can make all calls look like incoming calls. 

-Make your Nextel phone work just like an extension off the company 
switch.

- 4 or 5 digit internal company dialing.

- One number Business cards.  Same number for your office and Cell 
Phone.

- One VM for your office and Cell.

- Use every feature of the corporate network with your Nextel phone.

Check out the link to the product.  It is called Corporate Connect 
from Siemens.

http://www.siemensenterprise.com/prod_sol_serv/products/applications/
mobility/corporate_connect/index.shtml

Rich Lounsbury
Siemens Business Solutions Rep
866 648 9636

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/