Subject: [NEXTEL-1] ] New Technology May Alleviate BPL Interference Concerns

From: "Gregg Lengling" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 07:55:17 -0600

This system may alleviate some of the Hams and Private wireless concerns
over BPL...interesting reading and technology.
See the complete story at the link below.

Corridor Systems' technology uses the spectrum between 2 GHz and 20 GHz,
avoiding the HF and VHF frequencies entirely. How can microwaves be
transmitted over a wire? 

Ham radio operators may remember a UHF/microwave transmission line system
that used a single wire. This technology, referred to as G-line, used cone
shaped launchers at each end of a single wire.

http://www.tvtechnology.com/dlrf/one.php?id=259

Gregg R. Lengling, W9DHI, Retired
Administrator http://www.milwaukeehdtv.org
K2/100 S#3075 KX1 S# 57
Politics is the art of appearing candid and completely open, while
concealing as much as possible.   -States: The Bene Gesserit View

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

ADVERTISEMENT
 
<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12crgc026/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroup
web/S=1705700996:HM/EXP=1071064404/A=1853618/R=0/*http:/www.netflix.com/Defa
ult?mqso=60178338&partid=4116730> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroupmai
l/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=642459621> 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Service.