Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Central Regional Sales Manager Search

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 16:56:51 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: Mercedes Chatfield Taylor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Central Regional Sales Manager Search

iCOM Consultants, Inc., is pleased to announce a recently retained 
search for a Central Regional Sales Manager for a Santa Clara based 
enterprise software client. We are open to candidates located anywhere 
in the greater Chicago, IL area.

PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE

Our successful candidate will possess a strong working knowledge of 
vendors, products, and services in the CRM or enterprise software arena. 
S/he will have a proven track record including 7+ years relevant 
experience, in structuring, negotiating, and implementing complex 
enterprise sales. Our ideal candidate will have:

· 7+ years of experience in an enterprise software environment selling 
complex software products and services to business customers. Experience 
with an enterprise software company must be current.

· A proven, and well-developed, effective, consultative, relationship 
building approach to selling that is suited to enterprise software 
solutions.

· Excellent communication and presentation skills, verbal and written.

· Extensive negotiation and contract development experience.

· Exceptionally strong track record initiating, closing, and managing 
deals that created substantial positive business impact.

- Experience selling an ASP model and/or Business Intelligence or 
analytics is a big plus.

COMPENSATION PACKAGE

Compensation is extremely competitive and includes a six figure base, 
commissions and an equity proponent.

* * * * *

For more information about iCOM Consultants, Inc., a retained executive 
search firm specializing in marketing, sales, professional services, "C" 
level & business development search for emerging technology companies 
please visit our web site at: http://www.icomconsultants.com/

For more information on this opportunity, or to refer candidates, please 
contact Mercedes Chatfield-Taylor in complete confidence, via 
[email-masked].

No recruiters / agencies please.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/