Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Homeland Security Weekly - 11.24.03

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 21:29:26 -0500

HOMELAND SECURITY WEEKLY 

Current Issue:  Volume 2, Issue 47, for the week of November 24, 2003

Dear Reader,

The latest issue of Homeland Security Weekly can be accessed online at:

http://www.twotigersonline.com/11.24.03.html

HSW is designed to provide a unique combination important homeland security
news, as well as selection of timely government reports, analysis, official
guidance, free online courses and other useful resources.

You are receiving this email as a result of your address being physically
entered to receive on our website: 

National Homeland Security Knowledgebase
http://www.twotigersonline.com/resources.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/