Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NEXTEL PARTNERS JOINS THE MARINES

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 14:12:21 -0500

NEXTEL PARTNERS JOINS THE MARINES
Lisa Marie Saladino, Nextel Partners

Pensacola, FL - Dec. 3, 2003 - Local wireless provider Nextel Partners is
teaming up with the U.S.  Marine Corps Reserve this year to bring holiday joy to
local children through its annual "Toys for Tots" program.

From Dec. 1-18, Pensacola residents are invited to join Nextel Partners
employees and customers in donating toys to the Marine Corps' annual "Toys for
Tots" program.  New, unwrapped toys will be accepted at Nextel Partners' retail
stores at 6506 North Davis Highway from 8 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.  Monday through
Friday, and 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.

Saturday, and at Cordova Mall from 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.

Monday through Saturday, and 11 a.m. -

6 p.m. on Sunday.  Toys will also be collected at the Pensacola Ice Pilots games
on December 6th, 7th and 12th.
"Our success ultimately depends on the support of local businesses and the
generosity of the community," said LtCol Steve Mosco, Northwest Florida Toys for
Tots Coordinator, of the U.S.  Marine Corps Reserve.  "Seeing the joy a new toy
brings to a child is priceless.  We salute Nextel Partners for joining our
efforts."

Toys collected through the "Toys for Tots" drive will be delivered to over a
dozen local nonprofit organizations, which will help distribute the gifts to
children in need.  The Marine Corps hopes to collect 10,000 - toys this holiday
season.
"For years, the 'Toys for Tots' program has been a staple of the holiday season
in Pensacola," said Anne Gau, General Manager of Nextel Partners.  "With the
help of our new retail store locations, we're proud to extend support for this
year's program."

For more information on the program, the public can contact Nextel Partners'
retail stores at North Davis Highway, 850-969-0163, or Cordova Mall location,
850-505-9779.

The "Toys for Tots" program is just one part of Nextel Partners' extensive
holiday community service effort.  The company just completed its annual "Nextel
Cans For A Cause" holiday food drive, which garnered over 2,800 pounds of canned
food for the Manna Food Pantries.  It also is helping those in need connect with
their loved ones with a phone loan and free calls at the Waterfront Rescue
Mission.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/PrintStory.pl?document_id=2001807866&zsection_id=268448455&slug=wireless050&date=20031205

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/