Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel contracts with state of New York

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 20:40:54 -0500

Nextel contracts with state of New York

Dec. 18, 2003 

RESTON, Va.

Nextel Communications Inc. and its affiliate Nextel Partners Inc. announced a
contract with the state of New York to allow government agencies, political
subdivisions, municipalities and all other authorized users to procure Nextel
handsets and services as needs arise. 

“With the interoperability of our phones, each agency has the ability to connect
with one another through reliable and secure communications, regardless of
jurisdiction or department,” said Jerry Reynolds, New York area vice president
for Nextel. 

 http://rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=16327

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:
 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 [email-masked]

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
 http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/