Subject: [NEXTEL-1] The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States (also known as the 9-11 Commission)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 02:02:06 -0400

The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States
(also known as the 9-11 Commission), an independent, bipartisan
commission created by congressional legislation and the signature of
President George W. Bush in late 2002, is chartered to prepare a full
and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11,
2001 terrorist attacks, including preparedness for and the immediate
response to the attacks. The Commission is also mandated to provide
recommendations designed to guard against future attacks.

The Commission's eleventh public hearing on "Emergency Response" will be
held May 18-19, 2004, at New School University in New York City. More
details will be posted as they become available. All members of the
media must register by the close of business on Thursday, May 13.

http://www.9-11commission.gov/

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/