Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NAT Announces NPX136D-070 Digital P25 Transceiver

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 17:58:09 -0400

NAT Announces NPX136D-070 Digital P25 Transceiver

Northern Airborne Technology Ltd. (NAT) is pleased to announce 
production of the NPX136D-070 Digital P25 Transceiver. This digital 
radio is a complete, self-contained VHF panel mount APCO Project 25 
compliant transceiver. Designed for a single user, the NPX136D-070 
is a stand-alone radio, capable of transmitting and receiving over 
the VHF band (136.000 - 173.997 MHz), wideband/narrowband/digital on 
a per-channel basis.

The lightweight compact design is perfect for the space and weight 
restriction of helicopters and light fixed wing aircraft. Based on 
NATs proven, user-friendly Tac/Com II operating format, the NPX136D-
070 transceiver is simple to program and easy to use. Main volume 
control and a scan select switch are conveniently located beside the 
display. The squelch test, channel up/down, and display controls are 
easily identified under the LED display. A separate guard volume and 
guard transmit select switch is provided. 

With no complex patterns or codes to memorize, the NPX136D-070s 
straight-forward controls and online Help screen insure intuitive 
operation. PC software is available for fast, convenient programming 
of complete channel information. The capability to upload and 
download NPX136D-070 channels allows users to store multiple sets of 
operating frequencies for quick transition between contract 
assignments.

The compact radio incorporates solid chassis construction, user 
friendly controls and is tested to stringent aircraft environmental 
standards. An internal frequency agile, two channel, synthesized 
guard receiver, and push button keypad are standard equipment. 
Operation is Digital P25 and conventional Analog Simplex or Semi-
Duplex. 

Whether the mission is forestry, law enforcement, business 
communications or other applications, the NPX136D-070 radio has the 
capabilities to satisfy the most demanding operational needs.

A member of the Chelton Group of companies, NAT is a leader in 
communications equipment for special mission aircraft applications. 
Products include Audio and RF Controllers, FM Radios, Intercoms, PA 
and Loudhailer Systems, Satellite Communication Systems and Data 
Interface Accessories.

For further information, visit www.northernairborne.com

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/