Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 04/30/2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 04:15:03 -0400

FCC CALENDAR OF EVENTS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Sharon Hurd
at (202) 418-0504  OMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246768A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246768A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246768A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/30/2004.  WRC-07 ADVISORY COMMITTEE - INFORMAL WORKING
GROUP 4 CORRECTION OF MEETING DATE. (DA No.  04-1233).  IB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1233A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1233A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1233A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/30/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246667A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246667A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/30/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246668A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246668A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/30/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (3 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246669A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246669A1.txt> 

Report No: CWS-04-36 Released:  04/30/2004.  ANTENNA STRUCTURE
REGISTRATION SERVICE INFORMATION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246537A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246537A1.txt> 

Report No: CWS-04-35 Released:  04/30/2004.  ANTENNA STRUCTURE
REGISTRATION SERVICE INFORMATION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246779A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246779A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/30/2004.  FCC ANNOUNCES WIRELESS BROADBAND FORUM TO BE
HELD MAY 19, 2004. (DA No.  04-1239).  WTB

<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1239A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1239A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1239A1.txt> 
--

 TALK AMERICA.   Denied the complaint regarding unauthorized change of
subscriber's telecommunications carrier. Action by:  Deputy Chief,
Policy Division, Consumer & Governmental Affairs Bureau. Adopted:
04/28/2004 by ORDER. (DA No. 04-1189).  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1189A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1189A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1189A1.txt> 

 ENVIRONMENTAL SAFETY INTERNATIONAL, INC..   Issued Official citiation
to Environmental Safety International, Inc. for violating the TCPA and
Commission's rules. Action by:  Deputy Chief, Telecommunications
Consumers Division, Enforcement Bureau by LETTER. (DA No. 04-1144).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1144A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1144A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1144A1.txt> 

 CARRIER CURRENT SYSTEMS, INCLUDING BROADBAND OVER POWER LINE
SYSTEMS/AMENDMENT OF PART 15 REGARDING NEW REQUIREMENTS AND MEASUREMENT
GUIDELINES FOR ACCESS BROADBAND OVER POWER LINE SYSTEMS.   Denied the
requests for extension of time to file comments in this proceeding.  By
Order Denying Extension of Time. (Dkt No.  03-104                   ,
04-37). Action by:  Chief, Office of Engineering and Technology.
Adopted:  04/29/2004 by ORDER. (DA No. 04-1175).  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1175A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1175A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1175A1.txt> 

 MOBEX COMMUNICATIONS, INC. EMERGENCY MOTION FOR EXTENSION OF TIME.
Denied the Emergency Motion for Extension of Time by LETTER. (DA No.
04-1245).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1245A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1245A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1245A1.txt> 

 THE REGION 5 (SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA) 700 MHZ, REGIONAL COMMITTEE PROPOSED
PUBLIC SAFETY PLAN, THE DEVELOPMENT OF OPERATIONAL, TECHNICAL AND
SPECTRUM REQUIREMENTS FOR MEETING FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL PUBLIC SAFETY
AGENCY COMMUNICATION REQUIREMENTS THROUGH FT.   Year 2010.  Approved the
Region 5 700 MHz Regional Plan. (Dkt No.  96-86                    ,
02-378). Action by:  Deputy Chief, Public Safety and Critical
Infrastructure Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:
04/30/2004 by ORDER. (DA No. 04-1247).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1247A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1247A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1247A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED APRIL 29, 2004, DID NOT APPEAR
IN DIGEST NO. 81:

 FCC COMMISSIONER KEVIN J. MARTIN PRAISES INDUSTRY EFFORTS TO REACH
AGREEMENT ON LOCAL PHONE COMPETITION.  STMT. News Media Contact: Daniel
Gonzalez at (202) 418-2100  CMMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246762A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246762A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246762A1.txt> 

 FCC CHAIRMAN MICHAEL POWELL'S COMMENTS ON AT&T'S PROPOSAL TO TRANSITION
TO FACILITIES-BASED COMPETITION.  STMT. News Media Contact: David Fiske
202-418-0513 or Michael Balmoris 418-0253  OCH
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246686A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246686A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246686A1.txt> 

 Released:  04/29/2004.  NOTICE OF PROHIBITED PRESENTATIONS IN THE
MATTER OF DIGITAL AUDIO BROADCASTING SYSTEMS AND THEIR IMPACT ON THE
TERRESTRIAL RADIO BROADCAST SERVICE. (DA No.  04-1174). (Dkt No 99-325).
OGC <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1174A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1174A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1174A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/