Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Powell Not Concerned Nextel Will Drop Out of Spectrum Deal

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 12:57:00 -0400

Powell Not Concerned Nextel Will Drop Out of Spectrum Deal

*DJ Powell Wants Nextel Decision By End Of Month >NXTL

(MORE) Dow Jones Newswires

05-13-04 1107ET- - 11 07 AM EDT 05-13-04

--------------

+DJ FCC's Powell Hopes To Complete Nextel Spectrum Swap Soon

(MORE) Dow Jones Newswires

05-13-04 1107ET- - 11 07 AM EDT 05-13-04

----------------------------------

*DJ Powell Confident FCC Making Progress On Nextel Consensus

(MORE) Dow Jones Newswires

05-13-04 1108ET- - 11 08 AM EDT 05-13-04

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/