Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 05/13/2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 14:41:10 -0400

Released:  05/13/2004.  NOTICE OF PROHIBITED PRESENTATIONS IN THE
MATTER OF UNLICENSED OPERATION IN THE TV BROADCAST BANDS; ADDITIONAL
SPECTRUM FOR UNLICENSED DEVICES BELOW 900 MHZ AND IN THE 3 GHZ BAND. (DA
No.  04-1341). (Dkt No 02-380).  OGC
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1341A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1341A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1341A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/13/2004.  REGION 50 (TEXAS- WEST AND CENTRAL) 700 MHZ
PUBLIC SAFETY PLANNING COMMITTEE ANNOUNCES FIRST PLANNING MEETING. (DA
No.  04-1336).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1336A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1336A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1336A1.txt> 

 FCC TO HOLD CONSUMER FORUMS, TELECOMMUNICATIONS DEMONSTRATIONS,
WORKSHOP AND ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSIONS IN SOUTH DAKOTA AND NORTH DAKOTA,
MAY 24 - 27.  News Release. News Media Contact: Rosemary Kimball at
(202) 418-0511, email: [email-masked]  or Dan Rumelt at (202)
418-7512  CGB. Contact Geoffrey Blackwell at (202) 418-8192, email:
[email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247058A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247058A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247058A1.txt> 
--

Report No: AUC-48 Released:  05/12/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU GRANTS UPPER AND LOWER PAGING BAND LICENSES. (DA No.  04-1314).
WTB. Contact:  Evan Baranoff at (202) 418-7142
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1314A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1314A2.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1314A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1314A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1314A5.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1314A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1314A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1314A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1314A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1314A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1314A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1314A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1314A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1314A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1314A5.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/