Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Req-Wireless -For Germany- Application development/symbian/palm OS/WINC and others OS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 03:50:58 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
   From: Ron Frances <[email-masked]>
Subject:  Req-Wireless -For Germany- Application
         development/symbian/palm OS/WINC and others OS

Hi,

We are a <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns =
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />SunnyvaleCalifornia based
organization with offices in major parts of the world. Fortuna's
Wireless & Telecom competency center is located in Finland/Scandinavia,
the hotbed of telecom/wireless innovation and revolution. Fortuna draws
on a decade, of core telecom experience, with dedicated professionals
focused solely on addressing the business challenges of the telecom
industry working with some of the leaders.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns
= "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

We have a development center at Hyderabad, where in we are working
on Mobile telecom domain, for a prestigious European Telecom major, we
require  Senior and Junior application developers on Mobile telecom
domain who would be based at Germany.

we are in to R&D on wireless terminal side, Where in a consultant is
supposed to come up with new ideas and create new application and not
just development, it includes research to. That is the kind of exposure
and platform that Fortuna will be providing

Candidates who would like to explore opportunities with us may please
send they updated resume immediately to [email-masked]. For more
info on the company please visit www.fortuna.com .

Location- Germany

Consultants with German work permits would be given preference.

Specs

- Qualcomm, Brew App Developers /Symbiam/ winc/Palm,and other Mobile O/S

c/c++/Com  with good understanding of Object oriented
designs/Programming designs/Java

2 to 3 years hands on app development for Jr level guys and 5 + for Sr
Level guys

Good understanding of Mobile Technologies

GSM/GPRS/CDMA

Data com Protocols

UI Programming&toolkits

Should be open to overseas travel

Regards