Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Timmy Whines To Powell About 2.1Ghz And The "SCAM PLAN"

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 13:06:42 -0400

Timmy Whines To Powell About 2.1Ghz And The "SCAM PLAN"
http://svartifoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6516184252

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 15:34:42 -0400

One indirect benefit for Nextel  that NO ONE has mentioned  regarding the "SCAM PLAN"  is the
impact on Nextel's stock price. Currently trading around $24, the stock will soar to the high
20's or low 30's  if the "SCAM PLAN" is approved. This added benefit will be realized before
Nextel spends 1 penny on the plan. This could represent Milllion$ of Dollar$ for Timmy alone,
not to mention his investors.

What does all this mean? Nextel's capital expenditures for  spectrum will be returned 2-3X
fold in per share pricing and company valuation. JS are you taking notes ?