Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 05/11/2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 14:12:13 -0400

Released:  05/11/2004.  FCC ANNOUNCES IT IS PREPARED TO GRANT BROADCAST
CONSTRUCTION PERMITS AFTER FINAL PAYMENT IS MADE. (DA No.  04-1303)
Auction No. 54.  MB. Contact:  Lisa Scanlan or John Grizzle at (202)
418-2700
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1303A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1303A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1303A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1303A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1303A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1303A2.txt> 

 Released:  05/11/2004.  THE COMMISSION SEEKS PUBLIC COMMENTS IN THE
2004 BIENNAL REVIEW OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS REGULATIONS. Comments Due:
07/12/2004. Reply Comments Due:  08/11/2004. (FCC No. 04-105).  OGC.
Contact:  Mary McManus at (202) 1700
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-105A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-105A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-105A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/11/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham at (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247031A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247031A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/11/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247056A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247056A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/11/2004.  NEW ENGLAND (REGION 19) 700 MHZ PUBLIC SAFETY
PLANNING COMMITTEE ANNOUNCES PLANNING MEETING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247047A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247047A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247047A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/10/2004.  ARCH WIRELESS, INC. AND METROCALL HOLDINGS,
INC. SEEK FCC CONSENT TO TRANSFER CONTROL OF LICENSES AND
AUTHORIZATIONS. (DA No.  04-1289). (Dkt No 04-171).  WTB. Contact:  Erin
McGrath at (202) 418-2042 or Susan Singer at (202) 418-1340
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1289A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1289A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1289A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/