Subject: [NEXTEL-1] 90-foot fall kills worker in Shelby Township (UPDATE)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 17:28:49 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Terri Nethery" <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE:  90-foot fall kills worker in Shelby Township (UPDATE)

Sorry.correct link is as follows:

http://www.comtrainusa.com/news.htm

Terri A. Nethery

ComTrain LLC

N3680 Aebly Road

Monroe, WI  53566

Phone: 608-329-4840

Fax: 608-329-4851

[email-masked]

www.comtrainusa.com

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/