Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NBC NEWS CHOPPER DOWN

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 19:24:07 -0400

NBC NEWS CHOPPER DOWN

Brooklyn, N.Y. 2500 Block of  CORTELYOU Rd.

A NBC news helicopter covering a shooting  in Brooklyn crashed on a
rooftop.
Reporter Andrew Torres escaped the crash.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over Citywide Radio,  The Battalion Chief reports- A News Helicopter has
crashed on the roof of a 2 Brick 75X75.
He reports Three  10-45's Code 2.

They have 2 lines stretched, 1 in operation   1) is Foam for the Fuel
Spill  2) Is precautionary
members are securing the building.  Exposure 4A has some damage to the
parapet wall.

Sounds like PWH.....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Media Report : http://www.nbc11.com/news/3269249/detail.html

Marcel-
--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG