Subject: [NEXTEL-1] LOW PRICES >> NOKIA & SONY ERICSSON & SIEMNS & ... << CHECK HERE

From: Claude Deflandre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 04:39:13 -0700 (PDT)

NOKIA                                           SAMSUNG

* NOKIA  3108       - 199$     * SAMSUNG SPH i330      - 199$
* NOKIA  3200       - 199$     * SAMSUNG SPH-i500      - 299$
* NOKIA  3300       - 149$     * SAMSUNG SPH i600      - 319$ 
* NOKIA  3620       - 229$     * SAMSUNG SPH i700      - 389$
* NOKIA  3660       - 249$     * SAMSUNG SGH-X400     - 249$
* NOKIA  6100       - 189$     * SAMSUNG SCH-A610     - 229$
* NOKIA  6108       - 259$     * SAMSUNG SGH-V200     - 229$
* NOKIA  6220       - 219$     * SAMSUNG A600           - 199$ 
* NOKIA  6230       - 319$     * SAMSUNG V205           - 199$
* NOKIA  6310i      - 139$     * SAMSUNG V310           - 339$
* NOKIA  6560       - 189$     * SAMSUNG S307           - 189$
* NOKIA  6600       - 229$     * SAMSUNG P400           - 199$ 
* NOKIA  6800       - 189$     * SAMSUNG E700           - 299$
* NOKIA  6820       - 269$     * SAMSUNG E715           - 339$
* NOKIA  7200       - 349$     * SAMSUNG X820           - 499$  
* NOKIA  7250       - 159$
* NOKIA  7250 i     - 219$        SIEMENS 
* NOKIA  7650       - 159$
* NOKIA  7600       - 359$     * SIEMENS SL55            - 149$
* NOKIA  7610       - 389$     * SIEMENS SL56            - 199$
* NOKIA  7700       - 399$     * SIEMENS SX1             - 299$
* NOKIA  8850       - 239$     * SIEMENS SX56            - 219$
* NOKIA  8890       - 229$     * SIEMENS SX45            - 169$ 
* NOKIA  8910       - 199$     * SIEMENS S46             - 290$
* NOKIA  8910 i     - 299$
* NOKIA  9210       - 299$
* NOKIA  9210 i     - 339$
* NOKIA  9290       - 199$
* NOKIA  9500       - 599$

    MOTOROLA               SONY ERICSSON

* MOTOROLA MPx200   - 199$   * SONY ERICSSON Z200    - 129$
* MOTOROLA A760      - 299$   * SONY ERICSSON Z600    - 229$
* MOTOROLA V300      - 219$   * SONY ERICSSON T610    - 169$
* MOTOROLA V400      - 249$   * SONY ERICSSON T630    - 239$
* MOTOROLA V525      - 229$   * SONY ERICSSON P800    - 289$ 
* MOTOROLA V600      - 369$   * SONY ERICSSON P900    - 329$
* MOTOROLA V878      - 259$   * SONY ERICSSON Z1010   - 219$
 
  THE OFFER IS AVAILABLE FOR MIN. 5 PHONES
                        ORDER
                                                                  
- The phones are BRAND NEW, UNLOCKED IN SEALED FACTORY BOX WITH NO OPERATOR LOGO on them and come with a 12 month INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY.
-Up to 40% discounts for bulk oreders.

PLEASE E-MAIL AT : [email-masked] 

---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
SBC Yahoo! - Internet access at a great low price.