Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Very Sad News-Nick Berg: From his father

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 07:29:50 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: John Hettish <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Tower-pro] Fw: Nick Berg: From his father
To: [email-masked]

I just received this sad message from Nick Berg's father that I thought
I
should pass along to the Tower-pro mailing list.

John Hettish

----- Original Message ----- 
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2004 2:14 PM
Subject: Nick Berg: From his father

To the customers and friends of Nick Berg and Prometheus Towers

I am sorry to inform you that I just learned from the State Department
in
Baghdad, that my son, Nicholas E. Berg, was found lying dead along the
side
of a road near Baghdad. His body was discovered by a military convoy and
identified definitely. He will be flown to Kuwait, and from there to
Dover
Air Force Base. I have no further information at this time. If you have
unfinished business with Prometheus Towers, you may contact me, Michael
Berg, at 610-696-8873 or [email-masked] .

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/