Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Chapter 16 Communications A. Radio Communications

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 22:26:07 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: [email-masked]
Subject: Chapter 16 Communications A. Radio Communications

from the Red Book (I think this is the Fire Business Handbook)

This is the html version of the file
http://www.fire.blm.gov/Standards/Redbk2004/Chapter16.pdf

Basic info on Federal wildfire aviation freqs - 168.625 is Guard -
168.65 is Flight Following - 135.975 is for airbases

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:qUnd5Aqsr68J:www.fire.blm.gov/Standards/Redbk2004/Chapter16.pdf+168.625+may+2004&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/