Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Padcom system to allow roaming for Motorola data users

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 14:58:36 -0400

Padcom system to allow roaming for Motorola data users
May 13 12:17:00, 2004

BETHLEHEM, Pa.—Motorola Inc. and Padcom Inc. have teamed to offer
roaming services to Motorola mobile data users. Using Padcom’s TotalRoam
solution, Motorola will integrate its private voice and data networks
with public wide area and local area wireless networks.

“Integrating our companies’ solutions will enable mobile workers in
public safety, utilities and other markets to roam seamlessly
between different network infrastructures,” explained Jim Connor,
director of Motorola’s infrastructure operations. “Padcom’s
experience in the public-safety market, commitment to customer service,
and ability to seamlessly combine our existing products with
next-generation services complement Motorola’s data strategy.”

http://rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=18088

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/