Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 05/03/2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 14:17:34 -0400

Released:  05/03/2004.  FCC ANNOUNCES PANELISTS FOR MAY 7, 2004
"SOLUTIONS SUMMIT" ON DISABILITY ACCESS ISSUES ASSOCIATED WITH
INTERNET-PROTOCOL BASED COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES. (DA No.  04-1246). (Dkt
No 04-36).  CGB. Contact:  Kelly Jones at (202) 418-7078, email:
[email-masked] , TTY: (202) 418-1169
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1246A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1246A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1246A1.txt> 

Released:  05/03/2004.  INTERNATIONAL BUREAU TO HOST MYIBFS LICENSING
SYSTEM DEMONSTRATIONS. (DA No.  04-1168).  IB. Contact:  Jackie
Hutchinson at (202) 418-0547, email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1168A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1168A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1168A1.txt> 

Released:  05/03/2004.  REGION 16 (KANSAS) 700 MHZ PUBLIC SAFETY
REGIONAL PLANNING COMMITTEE ANNOUNCES 4.9 GHZ PLANNING MEETING. (DA No.
04-1254).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1254A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1254A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1254A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED APRIL 30, 2004, DID NOT APPEAR
IN DIGEST NO. 82:

EVENT POSTPONED: ADVISORY COMMITTEE ON DIVERSITY FOR COMMUNICATIONS IN
THE DIGITAL AGE TO HOLD THIRD MEETING ON MONDAY, MAY 10, 2004.  News
Release. News Media Contact: Meribeth McCarrick at (202) 418-0654  OSP.
Contact Jane Mago or Maureen McLaughlin at (202) 418-2030
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246682A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246682A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246682A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/