Subject: [NEXTEL-1] [wakeares] Reply from Progress Energy

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 09:13:56 -0400

From: "Todd Ellis" <[email-masked].>
Subject: Glen Baxter gets another Riley spanking

Riley spanks Glen again. When will the old fool quit agitating the FCC
and
everyone else on the amateur bands?

http://www.arrl.org/news/enforcement_logs/2004/0501.html

Just my opinion -

Todd Ellis

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 09:32:02 -0400

From:  "Todd Ellis" <[email-masked]>
Date:  Thu May 6, 2004  7:23 am
Subject:  FW: [wakeares] Reply from Progress Energy

-----Original Message-----
From: shelbys_home [mailto:SHendren@B...]
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 7:25 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [wakeares] Reply from Progress Energy

From: <carolina.support@p...>
To: <shelbyhendren@e...>
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 10:16 AM
Subject: RE:Web Form: I Need Help? [#391395]

Mr. Hendren,
Thank you for emailing Progress Energy Carolinas. I appreciate your
feedback regarding broadband over powerlines. I'd like to share that
we have taken steps to assure compliance regarding BPL and to
effectively remove BPL signals from amateur frequencies. However,
should you encounter interference, we will be glad to investigate
appropriately.

Respectfully,
K. Keeton
Thank you for using Progress Energy's online services.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

 
Yahoo! Groups Links