Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Policy Implications for Better Communicationsand Interoperability for Public Safety

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 02:33:05 -0400

Policy Implications for Better Communicationsand Interoperability for
Public Safety

Dr. Paul Kolodzy, Director Stevens Institute of Technology,
[email-masked]

Nancy Jesuale, Public Safety Program Manager Center for Wireless Network
Security (WinSec), [email-masked]

March 4, 2004

http://www.its.bldrdoc.gov/meetings/art/art04/slides04/kol_p/kol_p_slides.pdf

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/