Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Broadband Forum At The FCC

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 13:50:25 -0400

May 19, 2004

Wireless Broadband Forum At The FCC

http://www.fcc.gov/realaudio/mt051904.ram

This Forum examines the economic, regulatory, and technological factors
that impact the deployment of  wireless broadband services. Wireless
broadband business, technology, and regulatory experts share 
their knowledge, experiences, and views on the future of the industry. 

http://wireless.fcc.gov/outreach/2004broadbandforum/

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/