Subject: [NEXTEL-1] APCO REGIONAL COMMITTEE BREAKS FROM APCO NATIONAL

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 12:28:10 -0400

Jack,

There was nothing "Sensational" about "APCO REGIONAL COMMITTEE BREAKS
FROM APCO NATIONAL
 ORGANIZATION AND DENOUNCES BPL".

Reading APCO's comments the title still holds true. APCO failed to make
their position on BPL clear. They neither supported or denounced Current
Technologies wavier request. Lacking a clear position APCO is still
sitting on the wall on this issue.

NO-Support For
BPL<------------------------???APCO????----------------------------->Support
For BPL

Sitting On The Wall

Jack Daniel wrote:

> Since you asked, "Are you calling BPL interference a "hyped-up
> non-issue" ? or do you mean APCO's silence on BPL?....
>
> Neither, I was still referring to your sensationalized subject line,
> which is the same thing I've been discussing from square one.