Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 05/19/2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 15:30:30 -0400

CONSUMER ADVISORY COMMITTEE TO MEET FRIDAY, JUNE 18, 2004.   Agenda to
include Broadband and Homeland Security Issues.  News Release. News
Media Contact: Rosemary Kimball at (202) 418-0511  CGB. Contact Scott
Marshall at (202) 418-2809, email: [email-masked], TTY: (202)
418-0179
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247374A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247374A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247374A1.txt> 
 Released:  05/19/2004.  CONSUMER ADVISORY COMMITTEE TO MEET FRIDAY,
JUNE 18, 2004. (DA No.  04-1405).  CGB. Contact:  Scott Marshall at
(202) 418-0179, email: [email-masked], TTY: (202) 418-0179
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1405A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1405A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1405A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/19/2004.  ERRATUM - THE COMMISSION SEEKS PUBLIC COMMENT
IN THE 2004 BIENNIAL REVIEW OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS REGULATIONS  Issued
Erratum to Public Notice, FCC 04-105, released on May 11, 2004. This
erratum corrects the last sentence in paragraph 3 referencing
publication in the Federal Register.  OGC. Action by:  the Commission
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247351A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247351A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247351A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247351A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247351A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247351A2.txt> 

Report No: 1830 Released:  05/19/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247298A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247298A1.txt> 

Report No: 1829 Released:  05/19/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247368A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247368A1.txt> 

Report No: 1832 Released:  05/19/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247369A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247369A1.txt> 

Report No: 1831 Released:  05/19/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED ACCEPTED FOR FILING APPLICATIONS.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247370A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247370A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/19/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU PROVIDES
ADDITIONAL GUIDANCE ON HOW TO FILE IN UNIVERSAL LICENSING SYSTEM. (DA
No.  04-1408).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1408A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1408A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1408A1.txt> 

Report No: 1833 Released:  05/19/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSE AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS, TRANSFER OF
CONTROL OF LICENSEE APPLICATIONS, AND DE FACTO TRANSFER LEASE
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247365A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247365A1.txt> 

Report No: 1834 Released:  05/19/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSE AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS, TRANSFER OF
CONTROL OF LICENSEE APPLICATIONS, DE FACTO TRANSFER LEASE APPLICATIONS
AND SPECTRUM MANAGER LEASE NOTIFICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247364A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247364A1.txt> 

 FCC CHAIRMAN MICHAEL K. POWELL STATEMENT AT OFFICIAL UNVEILING OF THE
COMMISSION'S NEW RF "ANECHOIC" MEASUREMENT CHAMBER IN COLUMBIA,
MARYLAND.  News Release. News Media Contact: Meribeth McCarrick at (202)
418-0654 or David Fiske at (202) 418-0513  CMMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247345A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247345A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247345A1.txt>

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/