Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Technicians wanted - Arizona

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 17:01:01 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: [email-masked]
Subject: Technicians wanted - Arizona

We currently have 5 openings for journeyman level Technicians.
Prior PAID experience on land mobile radio and/or multi-channel
equipment
REQUIRED.
Military experience may be acceptable.
Written test and structured interview.
Background check, polygraph and drug test prior to hire.

Retirement system, 3 weeks paid vacation, plus 3 weeks sick leave per
year
to start.

Looking for people to work in Phoenix, Flagstaff, Tucson, and in a 1 man
shop in Safford.
Some positions eligible for take home vehicle.

$38,250 to start. $52,097 after 6 years.

Job description at     
http://www.tempe.gov/jims/jd/azdps/TelecommTech.htm

Benefits shown at http://www.dps.state.az.us/hr/Benefits.htm

Email me with any questions.

Walter Howard, TeleComm Supervisor
[email-masked]
Arizona Dept. of Public Safety
"Courteous Vigilance"

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/