Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 05/17/2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 14:32:32 -0400

Released:  05/17/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:
Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247286A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247286A1.txt> 

 TELEPHONE NUMBER PORTABILITY; NOW LICENSES, LLC REQUEST FOR TEMPORARY
PARTIAL WAIVER OF SECTION 52.31 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES PERTAINING TO
THE PORTING IN OF NUMBERS.   Granted the Request of NOW Licenses, LLC
for Temporary Partial Waiver of Section 52.31 of the Commission's Rules
Pertaining to the Porting In of Numbers. (Dkt No.  95-116). Action by:
Deputy Chief, Spectrum and Competition Policy Division, Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  05/14/2004 by ORDER. (DA No.
04-1382).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1382A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1382A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1382A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED MAY 14, 2004, DID NOT APPEAR IN
DIGEST NO. 92:
--
 THE USE OF N11 CODES AND OTHER ABBREVIATED DIALING ARRANGEMENTS.
Seeks comment on various abbreviated dialing arrangements that could be
used by state "One Call" notification systems in compliance with the
Pipeline Safety Improvement Act of 2002.. (Dkt No.  92-105). Action by:
the Commission. Adopted:  05/13/2004 by NPRM. (FCC No. 04-111).  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-111A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-111A2.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-111A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-111A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-111A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-111A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-111A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-111A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-111A3.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/