Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 05/04/2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 14:22:16 -0400

PETRACOM OF TEXARKANA, LLC.   Issued a monetary forfeiture in the
amount of $5,400 to Petracom of Texarkana, LLC for failure to install
Emergency Alert System equipment. Action by:  Chief, Enforcement Bureau.
Adopted:  04/30/2004 by Forfeiture Order. (DA No. 04-1242).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1242A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1242A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1242A1.txt> 

 REVISIONS TO BROADCAST AUXILIARY SERVICE (BAS) RULES IN PT. 74 AND
CONFORMING TECHNICAL RULES FOR BAS, CABLE TELEVISION RELAY SERVICE AND
FIXED SERVICES IN PARTS 74, 78 AND 101 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES.
Denied the Application for Review filed by the Society of Broadcast
Engineers, Inc. (Dkt No.  01-75). Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:
04/21/2004 by ORDER. (FCC No. 04-104).  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-104A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-104A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-104A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/03/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU MOBILITY
DIVISION APPROVES REQUESTS FOR WITHDRAWAL OF PLEADINGS. (DA No.
04-1260).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1260A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1260A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1260A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/