Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Story Links

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 05:23:02 -0400

Nextel Story Links

This page is a work in progress.

Amazing story about Nextel employees being sold out by the law firm
representing them. Nextel made a deal with the firm behind the
plaintiff's backs.
http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/news/investigators/wabc_investigators_110303lawfirm.html

Nextel's surreptitious effort to shut down www.nextelsucks.org.
http://www.nextelsucks.org/legalletter.htm

 An explanation for why Nextel was able to propagate the Nextel brand
overseas.
 http://www.manilatimes.net/others/special/2003/jun/30/20030630spe1.html

 $31.7 million a year for Nextel ceo Tim Donahue.
 http://www.virginiabusiness.com/magazine/yr2001/oct01/execcomp.html

 Sites With a Link to the Story
 www.telecomwriting.com
 http://www.nextelsucks.org/board.php
 http://www.eraider.com/message.cfm?topicID=31&catID=64&messagenumber=1319

 http://www.cellular-news.com/forum/

Go To Main Article
© 2004 Peter C. Pfeiffer

http://www.theresearchsource.net/timelines3.htm

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/