Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Cell-phone Camera Snoop Ban Advances In Congress

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 17:55:37 -0400

Cell-phone Camera Snoop Ban Advances In Congress

The Video Voyeurism Prevention Act was passed today by the House
Judiciary Committee, which also voted to boost prison terms for
identity thieves and those who use false information to set up Web
sites used to commit felonies and trademark abuse.

http://www.computerworld.com/newsletter/0,4902,93101,00.html?nlid=PM

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/