Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Motorola: 4.9 GHz mobile data network on target for 2005 intro

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 14:29:35 -0400

Motorola: 4.9 GHz mobile data network on target for 2005 intro

Motorola, May 14 2004

Motorola's advanced, high-speed mobile data network designed for public
safety customers operating in the 4.9 GHz spectrum is planned for
release in the first half of 2005. The company announced the upcoming
introduction of its Mission-critical Local Broadband offering at the
annual Mobile Data Users Group (MDUG) conference this week in New
Orleans. Read the full news release.

http://iwce-mrt.com/ar/radio_motorola_ghz_mobile/index.htm

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/