Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 05/24/2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 16:50:57 -0400

Released:  05/24/2004.  SPECIAL RELIEF AND SHOW CAUSE PETITIONS.  MB.
Contact:  (202) 418-7200
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247480A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247480A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247480A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/24/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 4).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247492A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247492A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/24/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (3 OF 4).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247493A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247493A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/24/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (4 OF 4).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247495A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247495A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/24/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 4).  OMD.
Contact:  Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247502A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247502A1.txt> 

 NORTHROP GRUMMAN SPACE & MISSION SYSTEMS.   Erratum correcting  an
"Erratum" released May 20, 2004 in connection with DA 04-1387 released
May 18, 2004. Action by:  Deputy Chief, Satellite Division, IB by
ERRATUM.  IB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247518A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247518A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247518A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/