Subject: [NEXTEL-1] AtlasTrack Operates on Nextel's 'Always On' Nationwide Packet Data Network

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 13:43:45 -0400

May 11, 2004 06:00 AM US Eastern Timezone 

Networks In Motion's AtlasTrack Advanced Application Helps Manage 
Mobile Workforce; AtlasTrack Operates on Nextel's 'Always On' 
Nationwide Packet Data Network 

IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 11, 2004--Networks In Motion
(TM), a wireless software solutions provider for mobile workforce 
management and location-based services (LBS), today announced that 
AtlasTrack(TM), a powerful, easy-to-use location-enabled application 
for managing mobile workers, operates on Nextel's nationwide packet 
data network using a Nextel mobile phone with global positioning 
system capabilities, such as the i58sr, i88s, or the i730. 

"The AtlasTrack solution expands the mobile workforce management 
options available to Nextel customers by allowing those in service, 
sales and fleet management to communicate with each other while in 
the field," said Stephen Petilli, chairman and CEO of Networks In 
Motion. 

The AtlasTrack J2ME application is available through Nextel's iDEN 
Update, which enables Nextel customers to download Java applications 
directly to their Nextel phone. iDEN Update may be accessed by 
choosing the "Java Apps" menu on a Nextel phone, then selecting 
the "Download Apps" program to load AtlasTrack wirelessly over the 
air. 

AtlasTrack features include "Time 
Card," "Status," "Roster," "Instant Messaging" and "Location," to 
deliver a mobile workforce management solution that is secure, easy 
to use and extremely powerful and robust. 

Mobile workers can use the Time Card function to enter their 
activities as they occur, including shift starts, when they begin 
and end specific jobs, as well as when they are on break. The Status 
function delivers instant notification of workers' change in 
workflow status while they are out in the field, 
including "Available," "En Route," "Busy" or "At Location." The 
Roster function enables mobile workers to view the status of their 
coworkers, as well as to retrieve their coworkers' up-to-date 
contact information. 

Management can use the Instant Messaging feature to dispatch jobs 
and work orders in real-time to the workforce while they are out in 
the field, based on workers' location and status, while the Location 
function delivers automatic stop and movement detection, stop and 
speed summary, and also offers custom tracking options. 

"AtlasTrack is a convenient and powerful solution for managing 
mobile workers, and Networks In Motion will continue to develop 
solutions that increase productivity and provide tangible ROI for 
organizations with mobile workforces," Petilli said. 

About Networks In Motion 

Networks In Motion(TM) is a software solutions provider for the 
mobile workforce management and location-based services industries. 
The company's products increase productivity and provide tangible 
ROI for both the mobile professional and mobile team by improving 
the decision-making process, as well as delivering location relevant 
content to mobile workers while on the move. Founded in 2000, the 
company has headquarters in Irvine. More information is available at 
www.NetworksInMotion.com, www.AtlasBook.com and 
www.PhoneLocator.com. 

Note to Editors: Networks In Motion is a trademark of Networks In 
Motion Inc. AtlasTrack is a trademark of Networks In Motion Inc.

http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20040511005012&newsLang=en

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/