Subject: [NEXTEL-1] [Fwd: [Tower-pro] Nick Berg]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 22:14:15 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Doug Engmann" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Tower-pro] Nick Berg
To: [email-masked]

It was very sad news to learn of Nick Bergs murder in Iraq.
Nick was a phone friend and customer of mine for over 2 years.
A professional and polite young man. I enjoyed many conversations 
with Nick.
If you would like to send a sympathy card and or a memorial directly 
to the family of Michael and Susan Berg, the address is 

1264 Estate
West Chester, Pa. 19380

Thank You

Sincerely
Doug Engmann
Western States Lighting
1-800-298-4920

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/