Subject: [NEXTEL-1] WirelessDevNet Daily NewsWire - May 20, 2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 14:23:45 -0400

If you have trouble viewing the newsletter, please connect your browser
to:
http://www.wirelessdevnet.com/news/2004/may/20/newsfeed.html

 WirelessDevNet Daily NewsWire - May 20, 2004

 Published by ThinkBurst Media, Inc. (Copyright ©2003)

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------
               * Ericsson's NRG Software Development Kit (SDK) for Parlay/OSA *

   Want to use MMS, SMS, call set-up, mobility and more in your applications? Parlay/OSA
   standards ensure a common API set to enrich your applications. Ericsson enables
   Parlay/OSA based applications with the new NRG SDK for Parlay/OSA. We make developing
   Parlay applications easier. Read more.
  ------------------------------------------------------------------------

 TODAY'S WIRELESSDEVNET NEWSMAKERS

 Sprint Wireless Data Cards Drive BMW of North America X3 Kiosks
 Wireless Technology Allows BMW to Promote Brand New X3 Sports Activity Vehicle Through
 Portable, Wireless Kiosks

 Flight Deck Selects Xybernaut as Mobile/Wearable Computing Platform for Flight Deck
 Management
 Computing Solution Enables Flight Crews Access to Critical digitized Flight Navigational
 Data and Flight Deck/Cabin Management Documentation, in the Cockpit, Plane-side or in the
 Airport Terminal

 GoRemote Redefines Mobile Productivity
 Major New Version of GoRemote Mobile Office(TM) is World's Easiest-to-Use Secure Remote
 Access Solution for Corporate Road Warriors

 Artificial Life Announces Mobile SMS and MMS English Language Training Products
 Hong Kong based Artificial Life, Inc. today announced the release of several new products
 for mobile phones for English training for native Chinese speakers

 EMS Technologies Acquires Tracking Software, Giving SATCOM Division Broader Capabilities and
 Range
 EMS Technologies, Inc. is announcing today the acquisition of a suite of fleet tracking
 software from GEOCOMtms Inc. of Quebec City, Quebec

 Summus Deals up Phil Hellmuth's Texas Hold 'Em
 Phil Hellmuth's Texas Hold 'Em is Now Available to Customers of the Verizon Wireless Get It
 Now Service. A First-of-Its-Kind Multiplayer Poker Game for Wireless Phones
                          [ Get WDN news on your PDA from AvantGo ]
                     [ Put your News in front of 1,000's of Developers! ]

 WIRELESSDEVNET FEATURED SOFTWARE

 MSS SmartIP® - Avoid frequent disconnects, reduce airtime costs and optimize         [Image]
 existing mobile apps with MSS Smart IP® from Broadbeam! Without any modification,
 MSS Smart IP runs underneath your current applications and compensates automatically for
 frequent network interruptions and disconnects. Click here to eliminate mobile frustrations
 now with a FREE 30-day evaluation!

 WIRELESSDEVNET FEATURED EVENTS

 Events Database Now Automated! - The WirelessDevNet Events pages have been better    [Image]
 automated to enable user submission of events. Please check out the new format and
 submit your upcomming event!

 WIRELESSDEVNET SUGGESTED READING

 i-mode Crash Course - The wireless Internet service that dominates the Japanese      [Image]
 market--mushrooming from 3 to 17 million users in a single year--is coming to the
 United States and Europe. i-mode Crash Course helps you prepare, whether your interest is
 technical or financial--whether you're offering the killer app or competing against it--even
 if you're simply a consumer who wants to get on top of the latest technology.

 WIRELESSDEVNET CAREER CENTER
    [Image] Developer
    [Image] Regional Sales Manager, Ontario Canada
    [Image] Regional Sales Manager (Northeast US)
    [Image] Regional Sales Manager (Southeast US)

      Post your Job Ad | Post your Resume | View All jobs | Free Consultant's Directory

                                [ careers.wirelessdevnet.com ]

 WIRELESSDEVNET FEATURED TRADEPUB

 RadioResource International - RadioResource International delivers wireless voice    [Image]
 and data solutions for mobile and remote mission-critical operations for
 professionals who reside or do business outside the United States and Canada. The magazine
 covers private and commercial mobile radio, wireless data, location technologies, public
 safety communications, microwave radio, satellite, paging/messaging, remote monitoring, and
 other wireless applications.

                                   [ View All Trade Pubs ]

 YOUR WIRELESSDEVNET SUBSCRIPTION

 This message is being brought to you as a valued visitor to the Wireless Developer Network.
    From time to time, you will receive Special announcements and messages from us or our
                                         Sponsors.

           Please note that you are currently subscribed with the email address of
                                   [email-masked]

           To discontinue receiving the WirelessDevNet News mailer, please visit:
 http://lists.thinkburst.com/cgi-bin/newsletter/rem_one?addr=[email-masked]&list=wdn1

             The Wireless Developer Network - A ThinkBurst Media Trade Community
              Copyright ©2000 - 2003 ThinkBurst Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved

                         For additional information, please contact:
                                   ThinkBurst Media, Inc.
                                      4588 Hwy 20 East
                                           Suite A
                                     Niceville, FL 32578