Subject: [NEXTEL-1] URGENT-MNC- Sr Network Compliance test engineers (Mobile)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 18:10:59 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
   From: Ron Frances <[email-masked]>
Subject: URGENT-MNC- Sr Network Compliance test engineers (Mobile)
       :

 We are a <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns =
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />SunnyvaleCalifornia based
organization with offices in major parts of the world. Fortuna's
Wireless & Telecom competency center is located in Finland/Scandinavia,
the hotbed of telecom/wireless innovation and revolution. Fortuna draws
on a decade, of core telecom experience, with dedicated professionals
focused solely on addressing the business challenges of the telecom
industry working with some of the leaders.We have a development center
at Hyderabad, where in we are working on Mobile telecom domain, for a
prestigious European Telecom major.

Candidates who would like to explore opportunities with us may please
send they updated resume immediately to [email-masked]. For more
info on the company please visit www.fortuna.com .<?xml:namespace prefix
= o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Spec's for Sr Network Compliance test engineers-   10 Sr Engineers Scope
of work1. To understand and specify mobile phone 3G and 3g network,
conformance testing, Specifications mapping to E.T.S.I2. To draft test
specifications and test cases for the above mentioned.
3.To Conduct testing on available networks and also on trial /test
networks for 3G phones for data and voice applications.4. To summaries
and detail the entire test activity and make a details reports.The
selected candidate would have to be open to overseas travel.Regards