Subject: [NEXTEL-1] WWC-AR - Wireless Communications Coverage

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 10:21:57 -0400

WWC-AR - Wireless Communications Coverage
Last Updated 5/24/2004 2:11:49 PM

Arnold Engineering Development Center, Tennessee is performing market
research to determine the feasibility of obtaining comprehensive
wireless communications coverage basewide, including the AEDC industrial
area, Arnold Lakeside Club, Gossick Leadership Center and I-24 to
Tullahoma along Wattendorf Highway.

Wireless coverage must support voice and data. Air Force standard
devices include normal cell phone operations, text messaging, and
enhanced wireless operations for Blackberry and other similar handheld
devices. AEDC desires coverage from all major wireless providers so
voice and data wireless hand held devices operate properly and the
proper coverage is extended from the local area.

Interested vendors are invited to make a site visit to assess our
coverage limitations and to provide any suggestions as to how we can
improve them.

Participation in this market research is strictly voluntary and the
government will incur no obligation, financial or otherwise, as a result
of this research.

If you are interested in participating in a site survey or need
additional information, please contact either the contracting officer,
Mr. Alan
Fudge (931-454-4406 or email [email-masked].), or the
technical points of
contact, Mr. Gerry Anderson (931-454-6221) or Mr. Michael Glennon
(931-454-4464).
No solicitation documents are currently available. This is a request for

information only.

http://www.pixs.wpafb.af.mil/pixslibr/WWC-AR/WWC-AR.asp

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/