Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 05/12/2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 17:52:52 -0400

Report No: PGL04-5 Released:  05/12/2004.  LOW POWER/TELEVISION
TRANSLATORS, CLASS A TELEVISION: PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION PERMITS.  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247095A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247095A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247095A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/12/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247064A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247064A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/12/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247065A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247065A1.txt> 

Report No: 1826 Released:  05/12/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247091A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247091A1.txt> 

Report No: 1824 Released:  05/12/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247106A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247106A1.txt> 

Report No: 1825 Released:  05/12/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247090A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247090A1.txt> 

Report No: 1825A Released:  05/12/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247089A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247089A1.txt> 

Report No: 1823 Released:  05/12/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247092A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247092A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/12/2004.  REGION 26 (NEBRASKA) 700 MHZ REGIONAL PLANNING
COMMITTEE ANNOUNCES FIFTH MEETING. (DA No.  04-1335).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1335A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1335A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1335A1.txt> 

Report No: 1827 Released:  05/12/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSE AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS, TRANSFER OF
CONTROL OF LICENSEE APPLICATIONS, AND DE FACTO TRANSFER LEASE
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247086A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247086A1.txt> 

Report No: 1828 Released:  05/12/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSE AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS, TRANSFER OF
CONTROL OF LICENSEE APPLICATIONS, DE FACTO TRANSFER LEASE APPLICATIONS
AND SPECTRUM MANAGER LEASE NOTIFICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247085A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247085A1.txt>

 METROPOLITAN RADIO GROUP, INC.   Issued forfeiture in the amount of
$12,000 to Metropolitan Radio Group, Inc. for failure to maintain the
required staff and management presence at the station's main studio, and
failure to maintain required material in the station's public inspection
file. Action by:  Chief, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:  05/10/2004 by
Forfeiture Order. (DA No. 04-1306).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1306A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1306A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1306A1.txt> 

Released:  05/11/2004.  DOMESTIC SECTION 214 APPLICATION FILED FOR
TRANSFER OF CONTROL OF TELIGENT, INC. TO ASPEN PARTNERS - SERIES A. (DA
No.  04-1331). (Dkt No 04-148)  Streamlined Pleading Cycle Established.
Comments Due:  05/25/2004. Reply Comments Due:  06/01/2004.  WCB.
Contact:  Tracey Wilson at (202) 418-1394 or Dennis Johnson at (202)
418-0809
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1331A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1331A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1331A1.txt> 

Report No: AUC-55 Released:  05/11/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU GRANTS SPECIALIZED MOBILE RADIO SERVICE 900 MHZ LICENSES. (DA No.
04-1297)  Auction No. 55.  WTB. Contact:  Lauren Patrich at (202)
418-7944, Evan Baranoff or Nicole S. Dumangane at (202) 418-0620
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1297A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1297A2.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1297A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1297A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1297A5.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1297A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1297A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1297A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1297A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1297A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1297A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1297A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1297A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1297A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1297A5.txt>

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/