Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: APCO REGIONAL COMMITTEE BREAKS FROM APCO NATIONAL ORGANIZATION AND DENOUNCES BPL-

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 21:49:12 -0400

> Jack Daniel <[email-masked]> Wrote:

>Sorry, I was using "Marcel Logic". ha ha

So now we are going to demonstrate are comedic talents?

That's Fine....... Here is one

I have some Nextel buddies in Reston who use "Jack Daniel
Logic"..................
When its time  to "retune" they go to the bathroom for a "Consultation"
with "Jack" (40%  alcohol by volume [80 proof] ) ha ha <<<<Joke<<<<

Jack do you really want to digress to that level? It is your choice. You
gave me an example that  did not fit the
model.  Since it was a mandatory filing, I responded back with FACT ....
the FCC rule proving my point and you respond with  Jokes???  Debate me
with facts not Jokes and fiction.

Come on  stay sharp, stay focussed.

Give me some data ......Not Jokes (or do like I do and mix them with
data.) how many times has a Regional APCO Committee
opposed the APCO National Organization and filed comments against them?

>But it wasn't as bad as the misleading subject line that started this
thread.

First the subject was "Sensational" now its "Misleading" is discussion a
moving target?
There was nothing "Misleading" or Sensational" about............

Subject:

APCO REGIONAL COMMITTEE BREAKS FROM APCO NATIONAL ORGANIZATION AND
DENOUNCES
BPL-

>If I had time, I'd go to the FCC data base and pull up a few hundred
>comments and petitions that agencies and people that are members of
APCO
>have filed independently of the organization.

I know, I know APCO excuse #29 ......"I don't Have Time I have to Save
the World" <<<See Joke<<<
A few of you members have given me that one before. <<<FACT<<<

The sad thing is some APCO members think they are the only ones who have
worked in public safety.
This attitude is clearly apparent by some of their comments.

>You just don't want to admit that APCO doesn't control what every
member
>or associate does. They can't speak for EVERY one of them either.
>Never has, never will. End of story.

I never said that APCO controls every member.<<<<See Fact<<<  Show me
where I said that Jack?.
Now you are getting the story really twisted.

You must be confusing my statements with Vinny's.......

<SNIP>

Vinnie said:
>>>>FACT>>> The APCO International Board of Officers certainly support a
Chapter’s rights to express their own opinions,
however a divided association has no strength, not just on this issue,
but on those to come in the future.We have
received much attention due to this letter and I thought it best to
inform you.

Respectfully,

Vinnie

==============================================================

[email-masked] wrote:
>
> Jack,
>
> Any response? I think this was a BAD example of "APCO Regional
> committee Breaks away" since the plan is mandated.
>
> [email-masked] wrote:

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Jack Daniel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 19:27:28 -0700

Uh... did you mean to say "...demonstrate OUR comedic talents?"

Lighten up a little. No offense intended.

I'll tell you some REAL Jack Daniel jokes someday. 
I gotta million of them.

===========================================================

[email-masked] wrote:
>                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>                        ADVERTISEMENT
>                         [click here]
>     ---------------------------------------------------------------
> Yahoo! Groups Links
> 
>    * To visit your group on the web, go to:
>    * To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>    * Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
>      Service.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 03:42:17 -0400

Yep,- "demonstrate OUR comedic talents?"
Did you think you could throw Darts from a far my way and I would have
nothing to say? (Not)
This is  very light......