Subject: [NEXTEL-1] TECHNICAL SURVEILLANCE TECHNICIAN, Arizona

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 16:55:43 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: [email-masked]
Subject:  TECHNICAL SURVEILLANCE TECHNICIAN, Arizona

TECHNICAL SURVEILLANCE TECHNICIAN

Salary:                                   No. of Positions: 1
Entry level: $3,187.50/month
Midpoint level: $3,764.50/month
Maximum level: $4,341.42/month

Location:  Technical Operations Unit, Special Enforcement Bureau,
Criminal Investigations Division, Phoenix, 3.4.03.00.00

Minimum Qualifications:  Entry level requires two (2) years of
experience
in the installation, maintenance and repair of technical
investigative/surveillance equipment or an equivalent combination of
education (e.g.,formal electronics technology program or training in the
use, repair and installation of electronic or surveillance equipment)
and
experience to total two (2) years.  Must posses a valid Arizona Driver
license and obtain an FCC General Class License within three (3) months
of
hire. All candidates meeting minimum qualifications will participate in
the
testing process.

The testing process will consist of the following:

                                    Weight
Written Examination                 100%

The written examination will be scheduled no earlier than 4 June 2004.
Human Resources will notify all candidates meeting minimum
qualifications
of the specific date, time and location.

For further information, please contact Sgt. Pete Borquez at (602)
223-2819.

Job description at
http://www.tempe.gov/jims/jd/azdps/TechSurveilTech.htm

Benefits described at http://www.dps.state.az.us/hr/Benefits.htm

Walter Howard, TeleComm Supervisor
[email-masked]
Arizona Dept. of Public Safety
"Courteous Vigilance"

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/