Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Timmy Gets His "SCAM PLAN" Escape Money Together- Plans to sell 1.4M Nextel shares

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 03:10:50 -0400

Timmy Gets His "SCAM PLAN" Escape Money Together- Plans to sell 1.4M
Nextel shares

By Dan Meyer
May 10 12:40:00, 2004

Nextel Communications Inc. President and Chief Executive Officer Timmy
Donahue adopted a prearranged trading plan that will allow him to sell
up to 1.4 million shares of the company’s class A common stock during
the next year. A portion of the shares to be sold are expected to be
acquired upon exercise of options granted under Nextel’s employee stock
option plan with the remainder consisting of shares issued under
deferred share awards.

“I am adopting this trading plan upon the recommendation of my advisers
as a way of achieving prudent diversification of my
family’s investments,” Donahue said in a statement.

Nextel’s stock was trading down nearly 2 percent early Monday at $23.88
per share, well below its 52-week high of $29.37 per share set Jan. 7.

http://rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=18029

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/