Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FW: Gent: Ex-Vodafone CEO Named Glaxo Chairman

From: "Todd Ellis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 18:43:51 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Forbes.com Alerts [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2004 5:58 PM
To: Alerts Recipients
Subject: Gent: Ex-Vodafone CEO Named Glaxo Chairman

Gent: Ex-Vodafone CEO Named Glaxo Chairman

Gent: Ex-Vodafone CEO Named Glaxo Chairman

Click the link below to read the full story:
http://www.forbes.com/2004/05/26/0526autofacescan05.html

This e-mail is sent to you because you selected to receive Forbes.com
News Alerts. To unsubscribe from alerts, please reply to this e-mail
with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject field.

If you have questions or need help, please contact Forbes.com customer
service at [email-masked].

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/