Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Associated British Ports Opens Severn Ports Monitor

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 18:49:08 -0400

Associated British Ports Opens Severn Ports Monitor

Control center will enable all commercial ships to be monitored as they
enter or leave a South Wales port or harbor along the
Severn Estuary.

Link to article in The Western Mail (Cardiff, UK):

http://icwales.icnetwork.co.uk/0300business/0100news/tm_objectid=14272511&method=full&siteid=50082&headline=abp-opens-severn-ports-monitor-name_page.html

Link to news release from Associated British Ports:

http://www.abports.co.uk/news20043019.htm

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/