Subject: [NEXTEL-1] 'Indefensible' Wi-Fi Flaw Discovered In 802.11b Network Protocol

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 18:29:17 -0400

'Indefensible' Wi-Fi Flaw Discovered In 802.11b Network Protocol

Vendors were told of an "indefensible" flaw in the commonly used
802.11b Wi-Fi protocol late last year, and two CERT teams issued
advisories about it last week. The only solution found so far requires
new wireless hardware.

http://www.computerworld.com/newsletter/0,4902,93221,00.html?nlid=PM

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/