Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Unlicensed Operation in the TV Broadcast Bands

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 18:38:14 -0400

In the Matter of

Unlicensed Operation in the TV Broadcast Bands

Additional Spectrum for Unlicensed Devices
Below 900 MHz and in the 3 GHz Band
	
ET Docket No. 04-186

ET Docket No. 02-380 

NOTICE OF PROPOSED RULE MAKING

   Adopted:  May 13, 2004	Released:  May 25, 2004

http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-113A1.doc

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/