Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Energy and Commerce Hearing Notices and Schedule Changes

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 18:09:11 -0400

------- Original Message --------

From: Energy and Commerce Press <[email-masked]>

Subject: Energy and Commerce Hearing Notices and Schedule Changes

The Subcommittee on Telecommunications and the Internet has scheduled a
hearing on Wednesday, May 19, 2004, at 10:00 a.m. in 2123 Rayburn House
Office Building.  This hearing is entitled "Competition in the
Communications Marketplace:  How Convergence Is Blurring the Lines
Between
Voice, Video, and Data Services."  Witnesses will be by invitation only.

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/