Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] Re: Adelstein: FCC considering 2.1 GHz band in public-safety interference issue

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 14:49:57 -0400

At  least we all have a "Consensus" on one issue..........

From CTIA's 5-7-2004 filing.........

"Initially, the bill of materials costs for 2.1 GHz  equipment may be
slightly higher than in the 1.9 GHz “G” block because equipment already
has been deployed in the 1.9 GHz  bands adjacent to the “G” block."

[email-masked] wrote:

>
> In the 2.1Ghz band there is little to none "Off-The-Shelf" equipment
> available. This requires manufactures re-tool their operations to
> produce equipment in the 2.1Ghz band which translates to higher costs
> to Nextel.

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/