Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Timmy at Lehman Brothers 2004 Global Wireless Conference

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 01:09:46 -0400

Timmy at Lehman Brothers 2004 Global Wireless Conference

Windows media player
mms://wms-od-100w.nextvenue.com/LEHM002/052404a_rk/nextelcomm_audio.wma

Real Player With Slides
http://customer.talkpoint.com/LEHM002/052404a_rk/default_conf.asp?register=yes&day=Monday

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 04:08:37 -0400

Timmy at Lehman HIGHLIGHTS   5/24/2004

   * Vocoder delayed to 2005

   * Bubbling said Nextel does not need the vocoder to meet capacity requirements.

   * Bubbling said they can do cell splitting or let the blocking rise from the current 1% to
     2%.

   * Bumbling Barry said the FCC steered them to the 1.9 GHz spectrum.

   * Timmy said the FCC can't make them take 2.1 Ghz or Re-band.

   * Timmy said they won't take 2.1 Ghz.

   * Timmy still thinks he will get 1.9Ghz.

   * Powell's  reverse was procedural.

   *  Timmy expects a decision in 2 weeks

   * Bumbling Barry confirmed that 1.9 GHz  is not for voice it is for data.

   * 2200 New sites.

   * Expand land Banking.

   * Nextel won't build a site unless it has a 25% return.