Subject: [NEXTEL-1] MORE FROM REP LEWIS ON PA 800 MHZ

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 09:09:40 -0400

Wednesday May 05, 2004 State, county and local governments have already 
invested $400 million in a statewide 800 megahertz (Mhz) public safety
radio system 
to link first responders, but the system is mired in delays,
unanticipated 
costs, and doesn’t promise to cover the entire state, said Rep. Kelly
Lewis 
(R-Monroe and Pike), who has written to Auditor General Robert Casey and
formally 
requested a review and audit of this Project.
http://www.pahousegop.com/index.cfm?ContentID=3821&ParentID=117&SectionID=218&
SectionTree=89,117,218&lnk=b&ItemID=3796

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/