Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel outage in North Carolina

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 10:07:11 -0400

Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004
Subject: FW: Press statement

"Nextel is pleased to report that its network is fully operational again. 
Earlier today service in western North Carolina and upstate South Carolina
were affected when a major Time Warner fiber line was accidentally severed
during transportation repairs in the Greensboro area.  All wireless service
has been fully restored.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
mail2web - Check your email from the web at
http://mail2web.com/ .

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/