Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Design Online Newsletter

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 15:51:38 -0400

May 20, 2004                              www.wirelessdesignonline.com

 Top News Stories                                  Featured Software
 [Image]Cometa Networks To Suspend Operations           [Image]

 [Image]StarCore Unveils V4 Architecture              winSMITH 2.0
        Targeting Advanced Mobile Multimedia

 [Image]Nujira Demonstrates Power Amplifiers    winSMITH combines the
        Featuring New Modulator Technology      Smith chart's
        Peregrine Introduces New Line Of        analytical power with
 [Image]Monolithic RF CMOS Digital Step         your computer's speed
        Attenuators                             and accuracy. This
                                                software easily creates
 [Image]California Micro Devices Introduces     ladder networks of up
        EMI Filter Array With ESD Protection    to nine elements, which

 [Image]Berkana Wireless Announces $9 Million   can be transmission
        In New Financing                        line segments,
                                                inductors, resistors or
 [Image]KEMET Launches Commercial-Grade         capacitors, or
        Surface Mount Capacitor Line
                                                user-defined elements.
 Featured Products                              Schematic entry
 Handheld Spectrum Analyzer             [Image] simplifies circuit
 Covering the 100 kHz to 3.0 GHz                definition, and the
 frequency band, Anritsu's MS2711B              Smith chart makes
 Handheld Spectrum Analyzer features a          manipulation of values
 pre-amplifier (standard), and a                a simple task...
 battery-operated, field-proven design
 so powerful, yet so small that it fits           Consulting Services
 into your backpack. Downloadable               ProSavvy brings clients
 brochure and application notes are             with projects together
 available...                                   with consultants who
                                                have the right
 AVG Series Variable Gain Amplifiers    [Image] expertise. We also
 With MITEQ's AVG Series Amplifiers,            provide consultants the
 gain can be adjusted continuously              ability to access
 (0-15 dB) by applying a DC control             project opportunities.
 voltage to the control pin with an             Visit ProSavvy and post
 external resistor in series (x 470             your project today!
 ohms). These amplifiers cover the
 entire 0.1-20 GHz range. Downloadable             Trade Publications
 product catalog available...                   Browse through our
                                                extensive list of
 RF2480 Direct Quadrature Modulator     [Image] complimentary trade
 The RF2480 modulator from RF Micro             publications. Visit our
 Devices supports the CDMA, WCDMA,              Trade Publications page
 TDMA, GSM, and EDGE standards. It              for more information.
 enables base station and handset
 manufacturers to capitalize on the
 benefits of direct modulation over
 dual-conversion transmit
 architectures. Downloadable product
 datasheet and selection guide are
 available...

 FEKO                                   [Image]
 EM Software & Systems Inc.'s FEKO is a
 full wave, method of moments (MoM)
 based, computer code for the analysis
 of electromagnetic problems such as:
 EMC, shielding, coupling, antenna
 design, antenna placement analysis,
 microstrip antennas and circuits,
 striplines, dielectric bodies,
 scattering analysis, etc...

 Training Resources
 Thinking About Continuing Your Education?

  Let us help you find the right school for
 you. Whether you would like to get an
 Associate's Degree, Bachelor's Degree, or
 Master's Degree, we can help you pinpoint
 which schools to choose from. For further
 details, visit CareerMag.

 -