Subject: [NEXTEL-1] www.GSM-TECH.net (Twister, Vxxx, RedBox...)

From: George Ashley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 02:30:55 +1000 (EST)

Mobile Phone Repair, Unlock and Service Solutions

TWISTER
Vxxx-Clip 
REDBOX
and many other Products Available..

for more details check our site..

GSM-TECH
www.gsm-tech.net
[email-masked]
ICQ: 228457264 

Find local movie times and trailers on Yahoo! Movies.
http://au.movies.yahoo.com

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/