Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Microcell reject's Telus offer, sees other bids

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 16:14:10 -0400

Reuters
Microcell reject's Telus offer, sees other bids
Thursday May 20, 3:54 pm ET

TORONTO, May 20 (Reuters) - Microcell Telecommunications
Inc.(Toronto:MTb.TO - News) said on Thursday it recommended its
shareholders reject an unsolicited takeover bid from Telus Corp.
(Toronto:T.TO - News) that would create Canada's No. 1 wireless phone
company.
Montreal-based Microcell said it has been contacted by other companies
that have indicated their interest in pursuing talks that could lead to
competing bids.
($1=$1.37 Canadian)

http://biz.yahoo.com/rc/040520/telecoms_microcell_telus_1.html

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/