Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Motorola sued over Israeli iDEN network

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 03:15:49 -0400

Motorola sued over Israeli iDEN network
May 10 13:45:00, 2004

TEL AVIV, Israel—Ampal-American Israel Corp. said its Ampal
Communications L.P. partnership filed a claim in the Tel-Aviv District
Court against Motorola Communications Israel Ltd. and Motorola Israel
Ltd. and several individuals for their alleged exploitation of Ampal’s
minority rights in Mirs, an iDEN-based network in Israel.

Motorola, which holds 67 percent of Mirs, said it has not received the
lawsuit as yet. Along with Motorola, Elisha Yanay, Peter Broome, Rami
Guzman, Nathan Gidron, Shimon Tal and MIRS Communications Ltd. are being
sued for injunctive and declaratory relief in connection with the
alleged exploitation. Among other things, Ampal is seeking an
appraisal and a purchase by Motorola of its interest in Mirs and certain
findings regarding the manner in which Mirs has been operated by
Motorola.

Ampal Communications holds 33 percent of Mirs, which it valued at $776
million. Ampal holds 75 percent of Ampal Communications.

Ampal and its subsidiaries primarily acquire interests in businesses
located in Israel or that are Israel-related.
Motorola has been selling its interests in wireless carriers around the
world, but is still a shareholder in Mirs.

http://rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=18042

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/