Subject: [NEXTEL-1] T-Mobile 3G Datacards for Business

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 12:14:39 -0400

http://www.3g.co.uk/PR/May2004/7057.htm

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
<script src="http://scripts.cgispy.com/randombanner/javarbanner.cgi?user=3Gtelecoms" language="JavaScript">
</script>

3G
Sponsored by Anritsu.

Catapult
Communications

Tertio
Free Demo

3G
Phone Store

3G
Forum

T-Mobile
3G Datacards for Business

13th May , 2004

Europe
: T-Mobile Austria is inaugurating the commercial launch of its UMTS
products. As a first stage, T-Mobile Austria is exclusively offering
its GPRS/UMTS Multimedia Net Card to large and medium-sized businesses
for fast mobile Internet access.

The data cards will be initially offered to these customers in the
form of a special Try & Buy Package via direct marketing. The
package includes the GPRS/UMTS Multimedia Net Card, a plug-in card
for laptops, the T-Mobile Communication Center software and the choice
between the new data tariffs Data 50 and Data 250. In the next few
weeks, all business and private customers of T-Mobile Austria will
be able to obtain the GPRS/UMTS Multimedia Net Card at T-Mobile shops
and through the direct marketing department and T-Mobile business
partners.

“The
GPRS/UMTS Multimedia Net Card represents yet another top product for
our business customers,” says Dr Georg Pölzl, CEO of T-Mobile
Austria. “This offer is aimed at customers who want fast, easy
and secure access to company data or to the Internet from their laptops,
even when on the go. Our solutions are designed to help our business
customers to work even more flexibly and independently, so contributing
to efficiency and productivity. The Multimedia Net Card is a vital
step in this direction.“

By purchasing
the Try & Buy package from T-Mobile Austria, large and medium-sized
companies will be able to register immediately for the new data tariffs
Data 50 and Data 250. The tariffs include 50 MB and 250 MB respectively
for mobile data usage. The Data 50 tariff is aimed primarily at customers
who make occasional or regular use of the Internet and who send emails
with low data volumes. The Data 250 tariff is suited to customers
with intensive data usage requirements, including sending and receiving
emails with large attachments or regular access to documents on the
company network.

Large
and medium-sized companies who register for Data 50 or Data 250 via
our direct marketing office during the offer period, which lasts until
30 June 2004, will save 50 % on their basic tariff. The package, which
includes the GPRS/UMTS Multimedia Net Card, the T-Mobile Communication
Center software and a choice between the new data tariffs Data 50
and Data 250, costs € 249 (in combination with the Data 50 tariff)
or € 199 (in combination with the Data 250 tariff).

The Data
250 tariff is T-Mobile Austria’s first data tariff to not only
support data communication via GPRS and UMTS but also to provide W-LAN
Internet access at hot spot locations. This means that users need
not worry about different networks and conditions. Whether you are
on UMTS, GPRS network or at a T-Mobile hot spot, the cost of mobile
data exchange remains the same.

TODAY'S
PRESS RELEASES

All Material Subject to Copyright. All logos, graphics
and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

Dual-Band
Devices That Allow Global Roaming on

3G UMTS TDD Networks

IPWireless
has started shipping dual-band devices that allow users to roam across
UMTS TDD networks in both 1900 MHz and 2010 MHz frequency bands

3D
Gaming on Wireless Handsets

SAMSUNG
announced the latest addition to its Mobile DRAM portfolio, a monolithic
256Mbit, 32-bit wide Double Data Rate (DDR) device that offers the bandwidth
needed for photo-realistic 3D gaming in handsets.

T-Mobile
3G Datacards for Business

T-Mobile
Austria is inaugurating the commercial launch of its UMTS products. As
a first stage, T-Mobile Austria is exclusively offering its GPRS/UMTS
Multimedia Net Card

CDMA
Wireless Powers Ahead

The
CDMA Development Group (CDG) reported today that CDMA added nearly 13.5
million subscribers in 1Q 2004, reaching 202 million users worldwide.

Extra
3G Monies for 3

Hutchison
Whampoa, which owns 3G mobile operator 3, is selling its part stake in
one of its venture companies - Proctor and Gamble.

Qualcomm
Takes Codec for 3GPP Chipset

Thin
multimedia announced that QUALCOMM Incorporated has selected thin multimedia,
inc.'s H.264 codec to be ported onto and integrated into QUALCOMM's video
solution, for the MSM6500 and MSM6250 chipsets.

Five
New Vodafone Wireless Handsets

odafone
K.K. announced the development of 5 new mobile handsets for summer 2004.
The V602SH by Sharp, V601T by Toshiba, V401D by Mitsubishi Electric, V401SA
by Sanyo and V402SH by Sharp

Motorola
Trials EDGE Wireless With Hutchison

Motorola
India announced the successful completion of Enhanced Data Rate for Global
Evolution (EDGE) trials with Hutchison Max Telecom. Commercial deployment
is scheduled for later in 2004.

Nokia
Readies 3G Network In Thailand

DTAC
will upgrade the entire core network to Nokia "i-series" (MSCi's).
Nokia will also provide planning, installation, commissioning and integration
services.

NEC
Pasolink Eases 3G Network Expansion

NEC
Corporation announced today the launch of PASOLINK Mx, a new line-up of
fixed point-to-point wireless access system in the global market.

Nokia
3G Polish Win

okia
has been chosen by Polkomtel S.A. to supply and deploy the initial phase
of its 3G network deployment in Poland

3G
Video Streaming Venture

SKY
Perfect Communications Inc. and NTT DoCoMo, Inc. announced today that
the two companies have agreed to jointly field test mobile video-clip
streaming services and program-related information services

TODAY'S
PRESS RELEASES

Home
ProZone
Subscribe
To Newsletter 3G
Forum

Free
3G Phones

US
Zone ASIAZone
EuroZone
UKZone

3G
Phone Zone 3
3G
New Launches