Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1]APCO REGIONAL COMMITTEE BREAKS FROM APCO NATIONAL ORGANIZATION...

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 15:19:58 EDT

General solicitation e-mail that went out to all members.  Don't get too 
excited.

Alan

In a message dated 5/3/2004 2:02:41 PM Eastern Standard Time, 
[email-masked] writes:
Hmmmm......... 
My email must be broken. I did not get an invite..........

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 15:31:25 -0400

[email-masked] wrote:

General solicitation e-mail that went out to
all members.  Don't get too excited. Alan In a message dated 5/3/2004
2:02:41 PM Eastern Standard Time, [email-masked] writes:

Hmmmm.........

My email must be broken. I did not
get an invite..........

Yea, I saw it I was just busting your chops................

From: APCO Bulletin -

The APCO committees, task forces and project teams are the foundation
of our member-driven association.  The

annual solicitation for committee-membership interest is going on now.
If you are interested in becoming involved on a

national level, please visit the committee webpage at http://apcointl.org/about/committees/commresume.htm.
The

committee application/résumé form must be completed and
submitted electronically by June 1.

For more information, please visit http://apcointl.org/about/committees/commresume.htm
or see page 5B in the April

issue of Public Safety Communications/APCO Bulletin.

All committee appointments will be in accordance with APCO's Constitution,
Bylaws and Policies. All

appointees selected by the president of the association serve a one-year
term.

<SNIP>

--

"NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"

Note The New address

Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

"NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"

Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

"WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"

The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.

Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

ADVERTISEMENT

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email-masked]

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.