Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Effects of Catastrophic Events on Transportation System Management and Operation: Cross Cutting Study

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 18:48:53 -0400

Effects of Catastrophic Events on Transportation System Management and
Operation: Cross Cutting Study
Link to report from the Federal Transit Administration:

http://transit-safety.volpe.dot.gov/security/SecurityInitiatives/Top20/1%20--%20Management%20and%20Accountability/7%20--%20Accountability%20for%20Security/Additional/Effects_of_Catastrophic_Events/HTML/effects.htm

(HTML version)

http://transit-safety.volpe.dot.gov/security/SecurityInitiatives/Top20/1%20--%20Management%20and%20Accountability/7%20--%20Accountability%20for%20Security/Additional/Effects_of_Catastrophic_Events/PDF/Effects.pdf

(PDF version)

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/