Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Terrorist Alert :) :) :) Re: Lighten-up

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 15:58:18 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: [email-masked]
Subject:  Terrorist Alert

ATTN:  All Employees

Recently we have received credible intelligence that there have been
seven
terrorists working in your office.  Six of the seven have been
apprehended.

Bin Sleepin, Bin Loafin, Bin Goofin, Bin Lunchin, Bin Drinkin, and Bin
Ass-Kissin have been taken into custody.  At this time, no one fitting 
the description of the seventh cell member, Bin Workin, has been found
at 
your office.  We are confident that anyone who looks like he's Bin
Workin 
will be ery easy to spot.  You are OBVIOUSLY not a suspect at this time
so 
keep doing what you Bin Doin.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/