Subject: [NEXTEL-1] RF environmental protection

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 03:20:56 -0400

From:	Réjean Beaulieu <[email-masked] >
Subject:	RF environmental protection

Howdee all:
I am a newbee on this forum. Some of you may know me from my collaboration with the hams against BPL, including my outspoken views on the total lack of ROI and particularly the toll on our RF environment.
With the FCC withdrawing from regulation and environmental protection, the spectrum bullies bullying more, the technologies to do so allowing more bully acts (e.g. spread spectrum/frequency agile), and the increasing market demands for broadband, the threats on our RF environment are only going to get worse, if that could be possible. I am currently looking for an environmental protection group focused on defending our RF environment from irresponsible usage such as BPL, higher speed DSL, etc... I suspect this RF environmental protection focus is out of scope for this forum but perhaps someone could point me to a more appropriate group. I remain interested in contributing to this forum in other areas and will soon do so.
Sincerely,

Réjean Beaulieu
WhereIsTheCheese, Vancouver, British Colombia, Canada
email: [email-masked]
mobile: +1-604-830-0123
MSN: [email-masked]
web: http://www.spcspringboard.com/Catalog/release.htm

"Learning at the edge of your network"

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/