Subject: [NEXTEL-1] "Highland Park, Texas Department of Public Safety Upgrades Software"

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 18:30:20 -0400

"Highland Park, Texas Department of Public Safety Upgrades Software"
Government Technology (04/04); Jones, Miriam

The Department of Public Safety in Highland Park, Texas, has implemented
integrated technology from New World in order
to streamline its processes and boost its efficiency. The
multijurisdictional New World Aegis/MSP system combines
computer aided dispatch (CAD), records management, mobile computing,
field reporting, case management, CAD mapping,
and numerous other modules. The department is looking forward to taking
advantage of many new applications and helping
create a paperless environment in the squad car, where officers will be
able to complete arrest information on a suspect while
in the field, reducing the amount of time they must spend in the station
rather than out in the field.

www.govtech.net/magazine/channel_story.phtml?channel=4&id=89957

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/