Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Regulators approve NextWave settlement

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 16:38:50 -0400

Regulators approve NextWave settlement
May 26 13:25:00, 2004

WASHINGTON—Government regulators have reportedly approved a settlement
with NextWave Telecom Inc. regarding the
company’s $4.3 billion debt it owes the Federal Communications
Commission for wireless licenses it acquired during auctions in 1996.

The settlement, which was approved by NextWave’s bankruptcy judge, would
allow the FCC to re-auction the licenses.

http://rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=18251

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/