Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Urgent- Req- -For Germany- Sr-Mobile Application development/symbian/palm OS/WINC and others OS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 17:13:12 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
   From: Ron Frances <[email-masked]>
Subject: [3gsm_cellular] Urgent- Req- -For Germany- Sr-Mobile
         Application development/symbian/palm OS/WINC and others OS

Hi,

We are a <SunnyvaleCalifornia based organization with offices in major
parts of the world. Fortuna's Wireless & Telecom competency center is
located in Finland/Scandinavia, the hotbed of telecom/wireless
innovation and revolution. Fortuna draws on a decade, of core telecom
experience, with dedicated professionals focused solely on addressing
the business challenges of the telecom industry working with some of the
leaders.

We have a development center at Hyderabad, where in we are working
on Mobile telecom domain, for a prestigious European Telecom major, we
require  Senior  application developers on Mobile telecom domain who
would be based at Germany.

we are in to R&D on wireless terminal side, Where in a consultant is
supposed to come up with new ideas and create new application and not
just development, it includes research to.

Candidates who would like to explore opportunities with us may please
send they updated resume immediately to [email-masked]. For more
info on the company please visit www.fortuna.com .

Location- Germany

Requirement- 10 Consultants

Specs

- Qualcomm, Brew App Developers /Symbiam/ winc/Palm,and other Mobile O/S

c/c++/Com  with good understanding of Object oriented
designs/Programming designs/Java

5 +years hands on app development .

Good understanding of Mobile Technologies

GSM/GPRS/CDMA

Data com Protocols

UI Programming&toolkits

Regards

Yahoo! India Matrimony: