Subject: [NEXTEL-1] ATL, Ga. - Military Rocket Launcher Found By Train Tracks

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 18:35:07 -0400

(WFHSG- ATF Members Heads Up) ATL, Ga. - A Military Rocket Launcher
Found By Train Tracks

A spent M136 AT-4  Rocket Launcher was found this afternoon laying by a
support trestle at MARTA's  (Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit
Authority) H.E. Holmes station. It was found by MARTA workers performing
a track inspection. Over Marta Radio Police called for the Bomb Squad
and FBI.

The launcher was unloaded and no round was found in the vicinity.
Here is a PPT on the AT-4 http://ppt.armystudyguide.com/weapons/8.htm
This should hit the wire shortly if not already.

Marcel

Footnote: these devices (unloaded) can be sold legally if the "Sight" is
disabled.

This could have been a training unit.
--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/