Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FDNY Needs More Better Radios

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 12:58:21 -0400

------- Original Message --------
From: [email-masked]
Subject: FDNY Needs More Betterer Radios

Fire Dept. Gets Better Radio, but Needs Much More By ERIC LIPTON 

A high-powered device called a Command Post Radio has fundamentally
changed the way commanders communicate in high-rise fires and subway
emergencies in the city. 

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/05/30/nyregion/30repeat.html?th 

fdny nypd pany september 11, 2001 9/11 9-11 terrorists wtc world trade
center nyc new york city

this is a big comprehensive newspaper article - 1 photo of a Command
Post Radio is included

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/