Subject: [NEXTEL-1] RFP-Washington Statewide Public Safety Communications Plan]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 12:16:36 -0400

State of Washington
RFP No. A04-RFP-004

Final Statewide Public Safety Communications Plan

Notice posted by Cynthia Alexander, RFP Coordinator

AMENDED LEGAL NOTICE

The following is an amendment to the legal notice published
 on May 19th and 20th regarding subject Request for Proposal
 (RFP) A04-RFP-004.  

The Washington State Department of Information Services
intends to issue a Request For Proposal (RFP) to engage a
qualified Vendor to conduct an inventory of all local 
government-owned public safety communications systems,
and prepare a statewide public safety communications 
systems plan.  The amended tentative release date of 
the RFP is June 2, 2004 and responses will be due on
or about June 25, 2004. 

Vendors interested in receiving a copy of the RFP should
contact the RFP Coordinator listed below. Requests for
solicitation packages should identify RFP Number
A04-RFP-004, their company name, address, email address,
telephone, facsimile number, and contact person.  Please 
include the street address to facilitate any overnight deliveries,
which may be necessary. Vendors may access the RFP at

 http://techmall.dis.wa.gov/procurement/procure1.asp 

or contact: 

Cynthia Alexander, RFP Coordinator
Department of Information Services
Management Services Division
PO Box 42445
1110 Jefferson St. 
Olympia, WA.  98504-2455

[email-masked]

Telephone: (360) 902-3512
FAX: (360) 586-5885

Washington State is an equal opportunity employer and
Minority and Women-owned businesses are encouraged to reply.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/