Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 05/06/2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 17:32:04 -0400

ERICA H. MCMAHON NAMED ASSOCIATE CHIEF OF CGB'S CONSUMER POLICY
DIVISION.  News Release. News Media Contact: Rosemary Kimball at (202)
418-0511, email: [email-masked]  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246922A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246922A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246922A1.txt> 

 FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION RELEASES STUDY ON TELEPHONE TRENDS.
News Release. News Media Contact: Michael Balmoris at (202) 418-0253,
email: [email-masked]  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246951A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246951A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246951A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/06/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PEMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246932A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246932A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/06/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246931A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246931A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/06/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (3 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246933A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-246933A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/06/2004.  REGION 51 (EAST TEXAS) 700 MHZ REGIONAL
PLANNING COMMITTEE ANNOUNCES THIRD MEETING. (DA No.  04-1288).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1288A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1288A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1288A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/06/2004.  AUCTION OF 24 GHZ SERVICE LICENSES SCHEDULED
FOR JULY 28, 2004 / REMINDER: PRE-AUCTION SEMINAR MAY 25, 2004. (DA No.
04-1271)  This Public Notice announces the Pre-Auction Seminar for the
24 GHz Service Auction (Auction No. 56) is scheduled for Tuesday, May
25, 2004.  WTB. Contact:  Barbara Sibert at (717) 338-2888
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1271A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1271A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1271A1.txt> 

 REORGANIZATION OF THE ENFORCEMENT BUREAU AND ESTABLISHMENT OF THE
OFFICE OF HOMELAND SECURITY.   OMD clarified amendatory language of FCC
Order on Reorganization of the Enforcement Bureau and Establishing the
Office of Homeland Security. Action by:  the Managing Director. Adopted:
05/03/2004 by ORDER. (DA No. 04-1264).  OMD
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1264A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1264A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1264A1.txt> 

 INDUSTRIAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS ASSOCIATION.   Granted the Informal
Request for Certification filed by the Industrial Telecommunications
Association. Action by:  Chief, Public Safety and Critical
Infrastructure Division and the Chief, Mobility Division, Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  04/26/2004 by ORDER. (DA No.
04-1106).  WTB  , WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1106A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1106A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1106A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED MAY 5, 2004, DID NOT APPEAR IN
DIGEST NO. 85:

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/