Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Anritsu - Online Net Seminar -Cable Sweeping and Spectrum Analysis for Defense Applications

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 03:25:42 -0400

Cable Sweeping and Spectrum Analysis for Defense Applications 3/9/2004 -
9/9/2004 , Online Net Seminar 9:00 AM PST Booth: n/a

Free NetSeminar
Live Online Event: 9:00 AM PST. Archives will be available for 6 months.

Description of Event:

From battleships to bombers, a guided missile cruiser or Air Force One,
preventative maintenance is essential to prevent critical system
failures. This seminar focuses on new methods in cable/antenna sweeping
and spectrum analysis needed to keep mission critical communication
systems in top condition.

About the Speakers:

Aart Konynenberg, Product Marketing Manager, has over 20 years
experience in the Test and Measurements industry, including Program
Management, Product Line Management, Major Account Sales Management and
Business Development with leading T&M vendors.

Sireesha Mallipeddi, Product Marketing Engineer, is responsible for Site
Master Cable and Antenna Analyzers and Cell Master Base Station Analyzer
product lines. She has designed and deployed wireless networks for major
companies, such as Lucent Technologies.

Register Today!
http://www.us.anritsu.com/Net402

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/