Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] Re: Nextel CEO: 2.1 GHz alternative "unacceptable"

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 14:59:05 EDT

If Nextel and others do not reach a compromise re the 1.9 GHz band spectrum, 
that is probably what the FCC will do.

P. Waugh

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 15:08:06 -0400

Sorry P. You lost me......FCC will do what?

[email-masked] wrote:

>  If Nextel and others do not reach a compromise re the 1.9 GHz band
> spectrum, that is probably what the FCC will do. P. Waugh

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/