Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: 700 MHz Frequency Assignments

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 14:42:02 -0400

From: "Don Root" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri Apr 30, 2004 10:14 pm
Subject: Re: 700 MHz Frequency Assignments

Have you checked the NPSTC CAPRAD web site (www.npstc.org and click on
'CAPRAD'
then follow thr guest login instructions)?

Don

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Kimmerle <[email-masked]>
Subject:  700 MHz Frequency Assignments

Does anyone know the formula for 700 MHz channel assignments (i.e., for
a City
or County entity). This, of course, is assuming there is a formula.

Thanks,
Gary

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/