Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Drexel University Announces Endowed Scholarship to Honor Former Student Nick Berg

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 19:08:00 -0400

Drexel University Announces Endowed Scholarship to Honor Former Student
Nick Berg
Source: Business Wire
Publication date: 2004-05-12

Drexel has established an endowed scholarship in honor of Nick Berg, the
American telecommunications contractor found beheaded in Iraq on
Saturday, it was announced today by University President Constantine
Papadakis. The scholarship will be awarded annually to a student
graduating from B. Reed Henderson High School in West Chester, Pa.  Berg
graduated from Henderson in 1996.

"On behalf of Drexel's students, faculty, staff, alumni and trustees, I
extend deepest condolences to the family and friends of Nick Berg," said
Papadakis. "This scholarship in his name will help ensure that Nick's
legacy remains fresh in the hearts and minds of the Drexel and West
Chester Henderson High School communities."

Berg attended Drexel as a student in the Goodwin College of Professional
Studies in the spring 1998 term. He took 11 undergraduate credit hours
in physics, education and constructional design and had a 3.72 grade
point average.
Scholarship contributions can be forwarded to: Drexel University, Office
of Institutional Advancement, Attn: Nick Berg Endowed Scholarship Fund,
3141 Chestnut Street, Suite 310, Philadelphia, PA 19104. For additional
information, please contact 215/895-2600.

Publication date: 2004-05-12

http://cnniw.yellowbrix.com/pages/cnnmoney/Story.nsp?story_id=51043013&ID=cnnmoney&scategory=Business+and+Finance&

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/