Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 05/18/2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 17:34:23 -0400

Released:  05/18/2004.  TARIFF TRANSMITTAL PUBLIC REFERENCE LOG.  WCB.
Contact:  (202) 418-0270
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247317A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247317A1.txt> 

Report No: 45738 Released:  05/18/2004.  BROADCAST ACTIONS.  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247285A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247285A1.pdf>

 NORTHROP GRUMMAN SPACE & MISSION SYSTEMS CORPORATION.   Dismissed
amendments and underlying applications of Northrop Grumman Space &
Mission Systems Corporation. Action by:  Chief, Satellite Division.
Adopted:  05/18/2004 by LETTER. (DA No. 04-1387).  IB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1387A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1387A1.txt> 

 THE USE OF N11 CODES AND OTHER ABBREVIATED DIALING ARRANGEMENTS.
Issued Erratum correcting, Notice of Prposed Rulemaking, 
FCC 04-111,  released May 14, 2004, deleting paragraph 34 under Section
IV, Procedural Matters. (Dkt No.  92-105). Action by:  Assistant Chief,
Telecommunications Access Policy Division, Wireline Competition Bureau
by ERRATUM.  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247311A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247311A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247311A1.txt> 

Report No: AUC-48 Released:  05/17/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ANNOUNCES IT IS PREPARED TO GRANT UPPER AND LOWER PAGING BAND
LICENSES UPON FULL AND TIMELY PAYMENT. (DA No.  04-1379)  Auction No.
48.  WTB. Contact:  Evan Baranoff or Michael Connelly at (202) 418-0620
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1379A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1379A2.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1379A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1379A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1379A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1379A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1379A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1379A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1379A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1379A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1379A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1379A4.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/