Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Aegis to Roll Out New SafetyNet Wireless Life Safety System

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 19:21:23 -0400

Aegis to Roll Out New SafetyNet Wireless Life Safety System
Monday, May 17, 2004

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 17, 2004--Aegis Assessments Inc.
announced plans to roll out its new SafetyNet™ Wireless Life Safety
System in New York City at the Associated Builders and Owners of Greater
New York Inc. (ABO) Tradeshow beginning June 8, 2004. ABO membership
encompasses a broad spectrum of the real estate industry. Members
include the region's most prominent builders, developers, owners and
entrepreneurs, as well as architects, engineers, planners, building
materials suppliers, contractors, managing agents, bankers, and other
allied professionals. In addition, ABO maintains strong relationships
with other real estate industry associations.

"For the past few months, we've concentrated on bringing our SafetyNet™
Radio Bridge technology to the homeland security and public safety
markets by participating in OLETC (Office of Law Enforcement Technology
Commercialization) programs and providing demonstrations at the Space
and Naval Warfare Systems Center (SSC) - San Diego, as well as to
private distribution channels," said President Ken Edge. "At the same
time, we've been preparing to roll out our SafetyNet™ Wireless Life
Safety System (WLSS) for commercial applications. ABO provides a
wonderful venue for exposing our products to the commercial
marketplace."

The SafetyNet™ Radio Bridge interconnects incompatible radios and
bridges them beyond their normal capabilities to provide immediate radio
interoperability at an emergency site. The SafetyNet™ Wireless Life
Safety System provides facility managers with a reliable emergency
management system that includes broadband video, audio, and other data
from life safety devices that can be shared with public safety agencies.
"Our products work together to provide decision-makers with access to
real-time information available from the emergency scene," Edge said,
adding that over the next 60 days the company will meet with a broad
cross-section of potential buyers.

About Aegis Assessments Inc.

Through the SafetyNet™ line of products, Aegis provides wireless
security solutions to public safety agencies and commercial security
companies for homeland security and life safety applications.
Integrating emergency and life safety systems available to the public
and private sectors is the new challenge in homeland security that the
company's products and technologies address.

"Safe Harbor Statement" under the Private Securities Litigation Reform
Act of 1995

This press release contains forward-looking statements that involve
risks and uncertainties.  Statements in this press release other than
statements of historical fact are forward-looking statements that are
made pursuant to safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities
Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results, events and performance
could vary materially from those contemplated by these forward-looking
statements. These statements involve known and unknown risks and
uncertainties that may cause the Company's actual results in future
periods to differ materially from results expressed or implied by
forward-looking statements. You should not place undue reliance on
forward-looking statements, because they involve these risks and
uncertainties. You should independently investigate and fully understand
all risks before making investment decisions.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:

Aegis Assessments, Inc,

Bob Williams, Director of Corporate Communications 480.778.9140 ext. 108

Email: [email-masked]
Website: www.aegiscorporate.com

http://www.aegiscorporate.com/NewsArticles/NewsTemplate.asp?pg=news_20040517_WLSSRollOutNewYork

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/