Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Telecom service provider has an immediate need for a Sr Traffic Engineer / 5ESS Guru/ Go-2-Person]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 08:13:12 -0400

ALL: Telecom is making a Come-Back!

Time to refresh your resume. An associate has asked me to aide in the
search for a Sr Traffic Engineer / 5ESS Guru/ Go-2-Person. This is an
immediate position.  Please see the  requirements below.  Please contact
me off line at [email-masked] or at 206-736-2478 for immediate
consideration.

Marcel
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Telecommunications service provider has an immediate need for a Sr
Traffic Engineer / 5ESS Guru.

Telecommunications service provider has an immediate need for a Sr
Traffic Engineer in the Caribbean. This is an excellent opportunity for
the right individual. The Qualified candidate needs to be driven,
independent, highly motivated, self starter, resourceful and a excellent
communicator. Qualified candidates must have experience with  GSM, CDMA,
AMPS & TDMA technologies, performance analysis and traffic engineering
using  traffic monitoring tools. Knowledge of various RF air interfaces
and transports. Experience must  include detailed knowledge of the 5ESS
switch. Successful candidate must be able to analyze Metrica & 5ESS
traffic data reports, identify and resolve drop calls and other network
performance issues.  Forecast and dimension networks vs. switch capacity
based upon growth projections are also a requirement.  The Sr Traffic
Engineer will work closely with other MSO and filed Engineering staff.
Support day to day activities of the MSO and in the field.  Computer
literate in Windows, DOS, UNIX, Word, Excel, and database software.

Term: 3-9 Months

Location: Caribbean

Education: BSEE or Equiv.

Experience: 3-4 years minimum

Pay: Open

Please contact me off line at [email-masked] or at 206-736-2478
for  immediate consideration.
Feel free to distribute this message.