Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Timmy at Lehman HIGHLIGHTS 5/24/2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 08:11:23 -0400

Timmy at Lehman HIGHLIGHTS   5/24/2004

   *      Vocoder delayed to 2005

   *      Bumbling said Nextel does not need the vocoder to meet
     capacity requirements.

   *      Bumbling  said they can do cell splitting or let the blocking
     rise from the current 1% to 2%.

   *      Bumbling Barry said the FCC steered them to the 1.9 GHz
     spectrum.

   *      Timmy said the FCC can't make them take 2.1 Ghz or Re-band.

   *      Timmy said they won't take 2.1 Ghz.

   *      Timmy still thinks he will get 1.9Ghz.

   *      Powell's  reverse was procedural.

   *      Timmy expects a decision in 2 weeks.

   *      Bumbling Barry confirmed that 1.9 GHz  is not for voice it is
     for data.

   *      2200 New sites.

   *      Expand land Banking.

   *      Nextel won't build a site unless it has a 25% return.

>[email-masked] wrote:

>Timmy at Lehman Brothers 2004 Global Wireless Conference

>Windows media player
>mms://wms-od-100w.nextvenue.com/LEHM002/052404a_rk/nextelcomm_audio.wma

> Real Player With Slides
>http://customer.talkpoint.com/LEHM002/052404a_rk/default_conf.asp?register=yes&day=Monday