Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Homeland Security Weekly - 5.10.04 - Vol. 3, Issue 19

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 13:56:07 -0400

The latest issue of Homeland Security Weekly can be accessed online at:

http://www.HomelandSecurityWeekly.com/5.10.04.html

HSW is designed to provide a unique combination important homeland
security news, as well as selection of timely government reports,
analysis, official guidance, free online courses, and other useful
resources.

National Homeland Security Knowledgebase
http://www.twotigersonline.com/resources.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/