Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 05/27/2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 15:52:48 -0400

FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION AND DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
TO HOST MEDIA FORUM ON WEDNESDAY, JUNE 2.   Event Will Examine the
Relationship of Media and Government in Times of Emergencies.  News
Release. News Media Contact: Meribeth McCarrick at (202) 418-0654,
email: [email-masked]  MB. Contact Barbara Kreisman at (202)
418-1600 or Susan Mort at (202) 418-1043
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247692A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247692A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247692A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/27/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:
Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247654A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247654A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/27/2004.  DATES SET FOR COMMENTS ON LOCAL TELEPHONE
COMPETITION AND BROADBAND REPORTING. (DA No.  04-1555). (Dkt No 04-141).
Comments Due:  06/28/2004. Reply Comments Due:  07/28/2004.  WCB.
Contact:  Ellen Burton, James Eisner, or Thomas J. Beers at (202)
418-0940
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1555A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1555A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1555A1.txt> 

Report No: AUC-04-57-B Released:  05/26/2004.  AUTOMATED MARITIME
TELECOMMUNICATIONS SYSTEM SPECTRUM AUCTION SCHEDULED FOR SEPTEMBER 15,
2004. (DA No.  04-1513)  Notice and Filing Requirements, Minimum Opening
Bids, Upfront Payments and Other Auction Procedures.  WTB. Contact:
Howard Davenport at (202) 418-0660, Roy Knowles or Lisa Stover at (717)
338-2888, Roberto Mussenden at (202) 418-0680 or Ghassan Khalek at (202)
418-0680
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1513A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1513A2.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1513A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1513A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1513A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1513A2.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/