Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nick Berg Memorial

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 17:05:27 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Terri Nethery" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Tower-pro] Nick Berg Memorial
To: <[email-masked]>

We at ComTrain are deeply saddened and shocked at the atrocity
surrounding
the loss of one of our "Cowboys" Nick Berg.  

Regardless of what we could attempt to do, all would fall short. 
However,
at a time like this the family faces enormous emotional as well as
financial
hardship.

We offer our prayers and condolences to the family.  Additionally, we at
ComTrain are starting a memorial fund in behalf of Nick for his family's
expenses.  If anyone is interested in contributing to the memorial for
Nick's family, please send your memorials to ComTrain.  

We will forward the names of all who have contributed, to the Nick Berg
Memorial, to the family.  All contributions will be forwarded to the
Berg
family on Memorial Day May 31st, 2004.  Contributions may be made thru
check, money order or credit card thru Comtrain LLC.

Sincerely,

Winton W. Wilcox & Staff

Mail Contributions to:

Terri A. Nethery

ComTrain LLC

N3680 Aebly Road

Monroe, WI  53566

Phone: 608-329-4840

Fax: 608-329-4851

[email-masked]

www.comtrainusa.com

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 17:06:14 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Jim Lawson" <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: [Tower-pro] Nick Berg Memorial
To: <[email-masked]>

Terri,

We at PCIA have been discussing what could be done. I will call you
tomorrow to discuss how we can support the fund by promoting it to all
of our contacts through WINS the wireless Infrastructure News Service.
Thank you for taking the step.

Jim Lawson

Business Development Manager

PCIA

703-535-7408 direct

703-836-1608 fax

Join us for the PCIA Wireless Infrastructure Conference & Expo Oct 5-7
in Dallas. Where the leaders of industry meet. By the Industry for the
industry!

________________________________

From: Terri Nethery [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 4:58 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Tower-pro] Nick Berg Memorial
Importance: High

Sincerely,

Winton W. Wilcox & Staff

Mail Contributions to:

Terri A. Nethery

ComTrain LLC

N3680 Aebly Road

Monroe, WI  53566

Phone: 608-329-4840

Fax: 608-329-4851

[email-masked]

www.comtrainusa.com

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

 
Yahoo! Groups Links