Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - Daily Digest -05/20/2004]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 18:35:01 -0400

FCC HONORS 24 EMPLOYEES WITH "CATHERINE FORSTER PUBLIC SERVICE AWARD".
News Release. News Media Contact: Audrey Spivack at (202) 418-0512  OMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247410A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247410A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247410A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/20/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247398A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247398A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/20/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILING IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247399A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247399A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/20/2004.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSURE PROCEEDINGS ( 3 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247396A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247396A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/20/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ACTION -
REGION 41 (UTAH) 700 MHZ REGIONAL PLANNING COMMITTEE ANNOUNCES NEXT
MEETING. (DA No.  04-1423).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1423A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1423A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1423A1.txt> 

 Released:  05/20/2004.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU GRANTS FOUR
NARROWBAND PERSONAL COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES LICENSES. (DA No.  04-1412)
Wireless Telecommunications Bureau grants four narrowband personal
communications services licenses, auction no. 50..  WTB. Contact:  Evan
Baranoff 202-418-2042
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1412A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1412A2.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1412A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1412A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1412A5.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1412A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1412A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1412A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1412A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1412A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1412A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1412A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1412A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1412A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1412A5.txt> 

 REMARKS BY CHAIRMAN MICHAEL K. POWELL AT THE FCC WIRELESS BROADBAND
FORUM, MAY 19, 2004, WASHINGTON, D.C.  OCH
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247411A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247411A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-247411A1.txt> 

 MINORITY BUSINESS AND HOUSING DEVELOPMENT, INC.   Denied the Petition
for Reconsideration. Action by:  Chief, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:
05/18/2004 by MO&O. (DA No. 04-1406).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1406A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1406A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1406A1.txt> 

 RONY RICHARD LOUIS.   Issued a monetary forfeiture to Mr. Rony Richard
Louis for operating
a radio station without Commission authorization. Action by:  Chief,
Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:  05/17/2004 by Forfeiture Order. (DA No.
04-1401).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1401A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1401A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1401A1.txt> 

 L.A.C.A., STATE OF NEW YORK, INC.   Issued a monetary forfeiture in the
amount of $10,000 to L.A.C.A, State of New York, Inc. for operating a
radio station on the frequencies of 96.1MHz and  96.5 MHz without
Commission authorization. Action by:  Chief, Enforcement Bureau.
Adopted:  05/17/2004 by Forfeiture Order. (DA No. 04-1402).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1402A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1402A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1402A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/