Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Furchtgott-Roth- "SCAM PLAN" Could Equal-short-term boost in the stock price"

From: "marcel_rf1" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 18:40:00 -0000

Furchtgott-Roth- "SCAM PLAN" Could Equal-short-term boost in the 
stock price 

Like I said...................

"Most likely, almost any FCC decision will prompt legal challenges 
from industry rivals, says Harold Furchtgott-Roth, founder of 
consultancy Furchtgott-Roth Economic Enterprises in Washington and a 
former FCC commissioner. Still, an FCC decision would be an important 
first step in clearing up doubts about &#65007;Nextel&#65007;'s future. That could 
lead to a short-term boost in the stock price -- and an opportunity 
for investors with a taste for risk. "

http://www.businessweek.com/technology/content/may2004/tc20040517_5522
_tc055.htm

And as I said before the media figured it out.................... 
this will be in court for years after Powell is gone.

The FCC WILL turn the tables on &#65007;Nextel&#65007; and make them FIX their 
interference problem. The BUZZZZ is already building at the Bureau. 
The Plans are to play Good Cop (Powell), Bad Cop (FCC Enforcement 
Division) on Timmy. 

Powell  will say, "Timmy I can't get involved I'm just trying to hold 
on!"
 
Timmy will make a swift exit stage right........

Any one want buy a used car?

---  Marcelrf@B... wrote:
> One indirect benefit for&#65007;Nextel&#65007; that NO ONE has
mentioned  
regarding the "SCAM PLAN"  is the
> impact on &#65007;Nextel&#65007;'s stock price. Currently trading
around $24, the 
stock will soar to the high
> 20's or low 30's  if the "SCAM PLAN" is approved. This added 
benefit will be realized before
> &#65007;Nextel&#65007; spends 1 penny on the plan. This could
represent Milllion$ 
of Dollar$ for Timmy alone,
> not to mention his investors.
> 
> What does all this mean? Nextel's capital expenditures for  
spectrum will be returned 2-3X
> fold in per share pricing and company valuation. JS are you taking 
notes ?
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Marcelrf@B... wrote:
> 
> > Timmy Whines To Powell About 2.1Ghz And The "SCAM PLAN"
> > http://svartifoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?
native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6516184252

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/