Subject: [NEXTEL-1] UNLICENSED DEVICES BELOW 900 MHZ AND IN THE 3 GHZ BAND

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 14:43:21 -0400

DA 04-1341

Released:   May 13, 2004

NOTICE OF PROHIBITED PRESENTATIONS IN THE MATTER OF UNLICENSED OPERATION
IN THE TV BROADCAST BANDS; ADDITIONAL SPECTRUM FOR UNLICENSED DEVICES
BELOW 900 MHZ AND IN THE 3 GHZ BAND
(ET DOCKET NO. 02-380 )

Notice is hereby given that written prohibited presentations concerning
the above-referenced proceeding (ET Docket No. 02-380) have been
received by the Commission beginning May 7, 2004. Section 1.1203 of the
Commission's Rules, 47 C.F.R. § 1.1203, prohibits the making of any
presentation, whether ex parte or not, to decision-making personnel
concerning any matter listed on the Commission's Sunshine Agenda until
the Commission releases the text of a decision or order relating to that
matter. The instant presentations addressed the merits of  ET Docket No.
02-380, which was included in the Commission's Sunshine Agenda by Public
Notice dated May 6, 2004. Accordingly, under Section 1.1212 of the
Commission's Rules, 47 C.F.R § 1.1212, these presentations, and any
similar presentations also received during the Sunshine Agenda period,
shall be associated with, but not made a part of, the record in ET
Docket No. 02-380.

The full texts of these documents are available for public inspection
amd copying during regular business hours at the FCC Reference
Information Center, Portals II, 445 12th Street, SW, Room CY-A257,
Washington, DC, 20554. These documents may also be purchased from the
Commission's copy contractor, Qualex International, Portals II, 445 12th
Street, SW, Room CY-B402, Washington, DC, 20554, telephone 202-863-2893,
facsimile 202-863-2898, e-mail [email-masked]. These documents may
also be viewed on the Commission's Home Page (HYPERLINK
https://haifoss.fcc.gov/cgi-binlws.exe/prod/ectslcomSrch v2.hts).

Action by  Office of General Counsel, Administrative Law Division

 http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-04-1341A1.doc

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/