Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Subcommittee on Health Hearing Notice- "H.R. 3266, the Faster and Smarter Funding for First Responders Act of 2004"

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 14:23:52 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: Energy and Commerce Press <[email-masked]>
Subject: Subcommittee on Health Hearing Notice

The Subcommittee on Health has scheduled a hearing for Tuesday, May 11,
2004, at 2:30 p.m., in 2123 Rayburn House Office Building.  The hearing
will focus on
"H.R. 3266, the Faster and Smarter Funding for First Responders Act of
2004."  Witnesses will be by invitation only.

This event will be open to the public and webcast live.  For the latest
information, please visit http://energycommerce.house.gov

----------------------------------------   
The House Committee on Energy and Commerce 
Joe Barton, Chairman
2125 Rayburn House Office Buildin
(202) 225-2927
http://energycommerce.house.gov

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/