Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Trucking company selects Qualcomm tracking technology

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 15:22:46 -0400

Trucking company selects Qualcomm tracking technology
May 03 12:50:00, 2004

SAN DIEGO—Trucking and shipment company Ace Relocation Systems Inc.
announced it will use Qualcomm Inc.’s
OmniOne mobile-phone tracking and communication technology to manage its
delivery service.

“We see several benefits with implementing OmniOne both for ourselves as
well as our partners, customers and
drivers,” said Larry Lammers, president of Ace Relocation Systems. “The
system will help our drivers work more
productively and ensure full loads, while continuing to provide quality
relocation services to customers moving across
town or across the United States. By implementing the OmniOne solution,
we are continuing our commitment to
combining the best transportation technologies with superior customer
service.”

The OmniOne system works over the BREW application distribution service
for mobile phones and sits alongside
Qualcomm’s OmniTRACS and OmniExpress fleet management systems.

http://rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=17944

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/