Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: WS analyst: Nextel should walk rather than accept 2.1 GHz spectrum- Timmy,Don't Let The Door Hit You!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 13:32:38 -0400

Walk Timmy, Walk.......Walk Timmy, Walk.......... Don't Let The Door Hit You!

See Ya!

>
> "Listen, Nextel can walk," said Patrick Comack, telecom analyst with
> Guzman & Associates. "They can’t be forced to do anything…They don’t
> have to pay one penny to do anything to solve interference." And Comack
> said he believes Nextel should do that rather than accept an FCC order
> that mirrors the CTIA proposal, which calls for Nextel to pay as much for
> 2.1 GHz airwaves as most analysts’ have predicted it would have to pay
> for more valuable 1.9 GHz spectrum.

-- 
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address 
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/