Subject: Please Assist Me

From: "Dr John Aboh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 00:53:05 -0800

Union Bank of Nigeria UBN Plc   
UBN House Apapa    
Lagos-Nigeria.     
Mail: [email-masked] 

From The Desk of: DR. JOHN ABOH (JP) HOD ACCOUNTS

Dear,

ASSISTANCE IN RE-PROFITTING

My name is John Aboh, Head of Accounts Dept. In Union Bank of Nig. Plc.
I am pleased to get across to you for a very urgent and profitable business
proposal, though I don't know you neither have I seen you before but my
confidence was reposed on you when the Chief Executive of Lagos State chamber
of Commerce and Industry handed me your contact for a confidential business.
I decided to contact you after a careful thought that you may be capable
of handling this business transaction which I explained below.

There was this Engineer, Engr. Kelvin, an oil merchant/contractor with the
Federal Govt. of Nigeria who died in a ghastly motor accident three years
ago at the Ibadan Express way with both his wife and two children. This
man before his death was having a closing balance of $75.5M(Seventy Five
Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) with our bank, UBN
Plc with Account NO: 01018370784 & Deposit code No: XXC2ZUBA1C

All effort to get in touch with his next of kin proved abortive. To avoid
this money be sent to the Bank treasury unclaimed, my colleagues and I have
decided to seek your cooperation to have you stand as his next of kin so
that the said fund (US$75.5M) would be released and paid into your account
overseas as the next of kin. All documents and proof that will enable you
claim this fund without stress will be forwarded to you. More so, I want
to inform you that we have unanimously agreed to offer you 20% of the sum
for the assistance and role you are going to play in this transaction, 5%
have also been arranged to take care of any eventual expenses e.g. Telephone
bills. If this interest you, and assure us that you will not take undue
advantage of the trust we hope to bestow on you, please kindly reach me
through my private email address as follows: [email-masked] 

Regards,
 
DR. JOHN ABOH (JP)

__________________________________________________________________
Exklusiv für Tiscali-Kunden:
Bis zum 15.März 2005 können Sie auf Kosten von Tiscali 100 SMS
unter http://www.tiscali.de/sms/ versenden*. Los geht's!
*Es entstehen Online-Gebühren. SMS-Versand nur innerhalb Deutschlands.