Subject: Emmert really ought to commission an ex voto.

From: "Tristan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 17:39:56 +0200

CDPN Starts Huge Campaign! Watch For News!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Price: $0.08

CDPN, in the news 8 months ago for purchasing Supremacy International
and entering the new G3 Market, is beginning a huge marketing campaign.
Watch for the news and get ready for the ride! Get on CDPN firs thing
Friday!

The Maggie is part of a spiffing Ealing Studios boxset; it also includes
The Titfield Thunderbolt, Passport to Pimlico, Whisky Galore! [Which I
didn't peek! Train returns to the Kensington station. The train stopped
near Rockville, the station just south of Washington Grove. By the way,
generous donations will help enable the Janus Museum's atmospheric
scientists to continue their far-reaching but unspecified work. As the
avalanche of literature tumbled over, I thought it was all up with me -
Plutarch's Lives passed before my eyes. Friend of the Museum Rodger
Kingston has a new online gallery of his beautiful photographs. Here are
previously posted examples of fine Grovian vernacular architecture.
Llamas are very nice creatures with lovely kind eyes. According to John
Craig's invaluable Daguerrian Registry, James H.
wearing a pretty nice sort of smoking cap. Gee, I see that I haven't
done an episode of Recipe Corner since last February - hope no one
starved.
When I watch them from a sunny boulder by the creek I can barely catch
them with my eyes.
We get out, mill around.
I learned a great deal about llamas.
Amitabh was like so totally cool in Amar Akbar Anthony, especially the
big Easter Gymkhana Scene. A terrifying sight, but in a uniquely fluffy
way. just yesterday we had the Wallowing Season Opener, and today -
freezing rain, then sleet, and now snow.
I especially love the part where the mama expects that she'll fix little
Luisito's hideous table manners "later" - maybe another ex voto will be
forthcoming.
He's wearing his beautiful new Pakistani kufi. Read all about it here.
Business directories listed him from 1856; in 1856-1857 his gallery was
on Third Street between Main and Johnson Streets.