Subject: In addition, you will review the contractors standards, specifications and other documentation to determine the mechanical engineering requirements.

From: Boyce <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 14:45:20 +0700

SREA Gets In On $75 Million Project. Investors Respond!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33%

Investors are hyped about this new project. It will not only bring
increased revenues to Score but increased exposure on an international
project like this. Read the news and get on SREA firs thing Monday!

Also, perform designs for hot-rolled and built-up steel components in
cold-formed specialty buildings. Direct Hire but will consider Contract
status. You must be able to use the latest version of AutoCad with the
ability to design directly in a CADD environment. Knowledge of MRP and
Oracle or equivalent ERP system.

Develop inventory goals and measurements to drive high inventory turns.
An engineering client in Baton Rouge needs Civil Structural Designers
for refinery and chemical plant projects. In addition, you will review
the contractors standards, specifications and other documentation to
determine the mechanical engineering requirements.

Please describe your experience working with ASME, API, and TEMA codes.
Candidates with experience in environmental projects in Latin America
counties or Mexico. Apply Now To Join This Innovative Team Environment!

Where did you gain this knowledge?

EPC client in Houston needs a Senior Heat Transfer Equipment Engineer.

Relocation is available for the right candidate. Manage staffing,
training, and performance evaluations to develop and improve staff.
Where do you currently live and why are you interested in a position
located in the state of Texas?

Please describe your refinery or chemical plant experience,including the
kinds of technology you worked with Please describe your experience
working with EPCs. Experience within the semiconductor manufacturing
industry is always a plus. Knowledge of MRP, Oracle and Agile Systems.
HIRING NOW - THE CLIENT NEEDS YOU! Include industry, project, and your
role. Preferred locations for candidates are mid-state Ohio or western
Pennsylvania.

A client is seeking experienced home office Project Planner-Schedulers
with Primavera skills for its staff in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

Do you have experience guiding and assisting technicians with the
fabrication and installation of simple mechanical equipment that conform
to design and customer specifications?

This person will work with clients to develop technology alliances and
sell them on using the companys refinery process technology.

In addition, you will review the contractors standards, specifications
and other documentation to determine the mechanical engineering
requirements. In addition, you will review the contractors standards,
specifications and other documentation to determine the mechanical
engineering requirements. Please describe your experience leading teams
of engineers and designers in refinery or chemical projects. Be specific
about software type. Please describe your experience using PDS,
Microstation, and AutoCAD. Candidate will be responsible for supervising
the activities of plant engineers, engineering technicians and other
support staff at a solid fuel-fired plant.

Relocation is available. Overtime is paid at straight time rate.