Subject: I'm sure many Iraqis would like to get their hands on the soldiers who have beaten and abused them.

From: educator <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 05:19:28 +0300

CAON Takes New Direction. Investors Are All Over It!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Volume Jumped through the roof today as CAON announced it has changed
its direction and acquired Harbin Hongbo, as wells as its 12 patients
for environmentally safe construction materials. Investors are already
seeing the potential. We expect great things from CAON with big news
expected Monday. Get on CAON first thing Monday!

I know, personally many people who spent as much as five years in Nazi
concentration camps and survived.

The hyperbole of international reportage has switched to more topical
places like Iraq and North Korea. Why are they so passionate about the
problems of Rwanda that later on they got so involved in it?
The Security Council must demand that the French troops leave. Do you
know the Parquet? But to sum it up, you think it was a combination of
both the French and the then government troops responsible for downing
the plane? What in your view, do you think is the agenda of the French?
But we have persevered and moved on. Enjoying the hospitality of France.

If not all of them, then some of them that they should bring out and
tell the world.

Do you think he cared when our first leader of the RPF, Fred Rwigyema
died?

Let me comment on these points:  At that particular time, every one was
tense and expecting something to happen, like a boil about to burst. If
they are there, let them come out and we see. The reputation of the
French military 'advisors' was lower that that of a snake.
Why is the UN quiet indeed even on trying to ask the French their own
role in genocide here?

What they are saying is what forms the main body of evidence of what
Bruguiere is saying. Currently there are so many fairy tales about
Rwanda floating about. For us we are never closed to any body, we can
sit down analyse it, see if its worth it and act accordingly.

It must be added that the Belgian troops here were also thought of in
much the same vein. It was no more than a floor to ceiling brothel for
the UN staff here. Graphical, highly interactive! They were seen as
marauding mercenaries, enjoying violent bullying, demanding the best
accommodation, food and women that Kigali could offer. But to sum it up,
you think it was a combination of both the French and the then
government troops responsible for downing the plane?
The fact that it is now being raised again is an international
smoke-screen to vindicate the French role in the Genocide. Out rightly,
no body can intimidate us.

You do not even warrant a mention in most of the accepted books about
the Genocide. In the French Language AFRIK. This is what I know, from
corroborated findings, well documented and undisputed.

Did you suddenly become a notable character after the movie? Even
minister Ntagerura was one of the people in my Commune and used to share
with me some important information. What is the Parquet part of? I have
many friends who definitely heard two explosions, on that night and at
that exact time.

What will you be doing to the findings of this commission?

These types of Africans are easy to identify and they usually possess a
genetic pre-disposition to adore the whiteman. The hyperbole of
international reportage has switched to more topical places like Iraq
and North Korea.

Comments: Your email address:Powered by FeedBlitz WHY Why Francewatcher?
Investigates and documents misdeeds by Francafrique. She is there
enjoying hospitality from the French government, not from Bruguiere. The
question you have asked really originates from that piece of background.

We were invited, and I thought it was a diplomatic effort to try and
resolve the problem.

Habyarimana was a leader of genocidaires. What they are saying is what
forms the main body of evidence of what Bruguiere is saying. There must
be something that the French are up to against us, against the RPF and
in the end against Rwanda.

Today, at the United Nations is a good place to start. Out rightly, no
body can intimidate us.

The hyperbole of international reportage has switched to more topical
places like Iraq and North Korea.

Graphical, highly interactive! Mbarika's research interests are in the
areas of information infrastructure diffusion in developing countries
and multimedia learning.

According to a witness dubbed No. He was not telling me alone. It is an
unspoken and acceptable dogma of the white race that Africans are
sub-human and disposable. How can we tell one from the other? How can
anyone say that millions of Jews were not slaughtered in the
concentration camps which the Nazis set up across Europe, with the
explicit purpose of eliminating Jews, Gypsies and homosexuals?