Subject: Schedule Management: Monitor schedule progress of the contractor vs.

From: territory <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 21:08:43 +0900

Everyone Is Watching SREA! UP Again!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.41 UP 2.5%

SREA continues its steady climb for the second week. UP nearly 400% in
the last two weeks, Stock reporting sites across the board are issuing
stock watch notices. Read the news, look at the numbers, and get on SREA
Friday!

This position involves frequent customer contact throughout the process
of initiating, troubleshooting and completing repairs in the field.
Explain your experience investigating plant problems and how you
identified cost effective solutions.
Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Engineering required. Over those years,
how did you test, record, and present your finding of the cryogenic
equipment you were responsible for?
All candidates applying for this position should have a BSME, BSMET, or
equivalent degree, and must be computer literate.

A Company located Northwest of Atlanta has an immediate need for a
Design Engineer for maintain and create design specifications for
cryogenic equipment.

Where and when did you gain your BWR Outage Tooling Design expertise ?
Great opportunity with a well established company! The ideal candidate
will have experience in a power plant engineering role with practical
appreciation of the issued faced at a production facility.

Client also desires a candidate that will be able to handle a very heavy
and constantly changing workload.

If yes, what discipline?

Salary and benefits commensurate with experience. Describe your
programming exp.

Scope Management: Ensure detailed design is in accordance with
philosophies and deliverables developed during FEED.

The ideal candidate will be very hands-on and experience should include
detailed equipment specification and design as well as startup,
troubleshooting, and operations. Please detail your applicable education
for this position. Do you have any Rocky Mountain region?
Do you live or are you willing to relocate to Irvine, California?
Professional Engineer license is desirable. Please detail your
applicable education for this position. Please detail any Materials and
Process Engineering experience you have in the aircraft industry.

Great Pay, Benefits, Bonus, and Growth Opportunity for the right
candidate. Immediate need for a project manager in North Eastern New
Jersey.

Do you want to live and work in California? the planned schedule and
report on deviations. Excellent opportunity and benefits package
including relocation assistance.

Please provide specific information regarding your use and knowledge of
AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Programs, and any other software applications
that are related to your engineering work.

Possible relocation assistance for the right candidate.

Must be able to obtain Unescorted Access. Professional Engineer license
is desirable.

What are your salary requirements?
Proficiency in Microsoft Office with strong verbal and written skills is
required.

AutoCAD and MS Office skills are also required. As a Process Control
Engineer the disciplines will include selection and application of
process control devices, equipment, and systems for chemical process
facilities. Our client is actively looking for a Engineer Trainer for
their office in Rhode Island to assist in their Research and Development
department.

Which location are you interested in Monroeville, PA and-or Windsor, CT?

Client offers a competitive relocation and benefits package. If travel
to plant sites is needed, would you be willing to travel and spend time
at a plant site, if necessary?

Must be skilled in computing necessary engineering calculations by hand
and using microsoft excel.

Describe your experience with automatic transfer switches.

A Leading Engineering and Construction firm in the state of Maine is
seeking a FACILITIES ELECTRICAL ENGINEER to operate as part of a
multi-discipline facilities engineering team. Are you experienced in the
use of excel.
Do you have a proven track record of innovation with focus on offering
creative material alternatives that bring high quality products to
market in a fast paced work environment? IMMEDIATE NEED with this
dynamic company for Mechanical Design Engineers in Southern California.

Any PHEONIX - POLCA computer codes knowledge ?
Very desirable is experience with solidworks design software and
experience in the metal stamping industry. languages, application, etc.
What is your best contact telephone number, so our Senior Recruiter can
speak with you ?