Subject: watercolors amplification

From: Leslie <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 22:58:02 -0400

SREA Takes Investors For Second Climb! UP 40%.

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.42 UP 40%

SREA continues another huge climb this week after hot news was released
Friday. BusinessNewsNow.us has released SREA as featured StockWatch.
This one is still cooking. Go read the news and get on SREA Tuesday!

The side effect was the aggressive retreat in the US Dollar index,
effectively telling us that any thought of increasing interest rates is
again out the window.
As a result, investors far beyond the reach of the funds could find
their holdings of similar debt worth less than they thought.

One of the appeals of the private equity world, at least for me, was
that success in the field required what one friend of Going Private
would call "deep thinking as a prerequisite for action.

, maker of the Invisalign invisible braces used to straighten teeth.
Worried investors, in turn, are further driving down the bonds' prices.

the most common descriptor applied to him, by friends and foes and even
Jobs himself, is "asshole.

"And so he's not and cannot be objectionable to everyone!
His intellectual limitations and personal inadequacies become social and
political virtues. , a lender to Bear's hedge funds, was scheduled to
begin an afternoon auction of collateral it held from the Bear fund,
mainly mortgage-backed debt. Until recently he worked as a proprietary
trader in J. Fund managers may simply know more about their old
classmates, including which ones are likely to make good executives.
One of the key takeaways for me was something I understood intuitively
before but never completely absorbed or intellectualized in this
context. How will the amount the collateral is marked to market with
relate to the margin satisfaction number?

Todd Levin, hedge fund manager Adam Sender's art curator, did most of
his shopping before going to Art Basel, where previews began on Tuesday.

By definition, successful buyouts require a contrarian demeanor.
Powerhouse galleries such as Matthew Marks and PaceWildenstein have
extended their empires with extra showrooms.

, maker of the Invisalign invisible braces used to straighten teeth.
Our results suggest that social networks may be an important mechanism
for information flows into asset prices.

" Post a comment to 'Bull Run Over for Stock Market? Researchers at
Delft University of Technology have succeeded in carrying out
calculations with two quantum bits, the building blocks of a possible
future quantum computer. In fact, he says he barely glances at paintings
that have cost millions of dollars to acquire.
The site is currently my repositary for comment and links on legal
developments and news in the City of London.
This has implications. However, Richard Saunders, chief executive of the
Investment Management Association, said: "The TUC are promoting myths.
From what I have read, even private equity practitioners are surprised
that investors don't club together to try and put pressure on fee
levels. When one leads the way so significantly, the other should put in
a better following, but that has been happening for a while.
Bulls do still have solid upside technical momentum on their side, amid
recent fund and speculator buying interest.