Subject: papers for review

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 11:39:26 +0300

News Wire Oct 18, 2007 4:34 EST

Your Money In The News:

New Options For Online Vehicle Sales

Exit Only Inc. EXTO
$0.41

May brought us the first look at Exit Only's new Vehicle Web-marketing
solution. Web-marketing of used vehicles is not a new concept. However,
allowing sellers to post there vehicles at no charge and no hidden fees,
is new. Those posting there vehicles, either private or dealers, will
only pay $2 for each potential buyers information they accept.

Points To Consider:

- Canadian response to the new site far exceeds the company's
projections.
- The marketing teams projected year end numbers were surpassed 4 months
early.
- the US expansion is tested and ready for immediate launch.
- Exit has partnering with several high volume web services to provide
fast market exposure.
- Exit is also providing mobile access for sellers. The system will
deliver real-time leads of buyer information directly to their mobile
phone.

The US market literally dwarfs the Canadian vehicle market, making the
potential for this site astronomical. Contact your broker, or review any
market site for further information.

International Reports:

Loggers, Greenpeace activists in Brazil standoff ---- RIO DE JANEIRO,
Brazil -- Hundreds of loggers and angry residents have surrounded eight
Greenpeace members who tried to leave an Amazon town with a scorched
tree trunk for an exhibit on global warming, the environmental group
said Wednesday. The activists are holed up in the makeshift headquarters
of the federal environmental agency in the town of Castelo dos Sonhos,
Greenpeace campaigner Andre Muggiati said. "They are still surrounded
and the situation is tense," he said by telephone. The region in the
Amazon state of Para is part of the so-called "arc of destruction," the
southern edge of the rain forest that has been devastated by loggers. In
2005, American missionary Dorothy Stang was shot dead in the region
during a land dispute. On Tuesday, the Greenpeace activists tried to
haul away a badly burned fallen tree trunk for an exhibit on global
warming in Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo, Muggiati said.

American Updates:

Child's Scrape Turns Into Critical Situation --- MRSA Strain
Hospitalizes Child ----- MURFREESBORO, Tenn. -- A simple scrape on the
knee turned into a superbug and has landed a 5-year-old Nashville girl
in the hospital in critical condition. Doctors said the infection that
the child caught is called Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus,
a tough name for a tough strain of drug resistant infection now known as
MRSA. "(She was) a simple child playing, having fun. She falls down and
scrapes her knee," said father Julian Clemmons. That small scrape on the
knee last Tuesday put Julianna Clemmons in the hospital by Friday.
"She's been under care and dialysis, ventilator and plasma exchange,"
said Clemmons. While it.s rare, what.s concerning to health officials is
that it's turning up more often. The Centers for Disease Control said
there were 94,000 cases of MRSA in the U.S. in 2005. "What has emerged
is an organism that lives predominantly in hospitals until now.