Subject: [Mobopts] MobOpts meeting

From: Rajeev Koodli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 03:03:15 -0700

Hello folks,

here is the agenda for Tuesday and Thursday.

Regards,

-Rajeev

Tuesday, August 2, 2005
0900 - 0930 Morning Session I
Room 352 or 353

1. Mobile IPv6 Route Optimization enhancements
    Christian Vogt, draft-irtf-mobopts-ro-enhancements-00/01.txt,
    10 minutes

2. Handover Control Function Based Handover for Mobile IPv6
    Yong, draft-cui-mobopts-hcf-wlan-00.txt,
    10 minutes

3. Network-controlled fast handovers
    Telemaco Melia, draft-melia-mobopts-niho-fmip-01.txt,
    10 minutes

Thursday, August 4, 2005
1030 - 1230 Morning Session II
Room 351

1. RG status update, new topics (chair, 5 - 10 minutes)

2. "Link Characteristics Information for Mobile IP", SD Park and
     J. Korhonen, 10 minutes
     draft-daniel-mip-link-characteristic-02.txt

3. "LowPan Mobility Requirements and Goals", S. Chakrabarti
     draft-chakrabarti-mobopts-lowpan-req-00, 15 minutes

4. "Link Triggers and TARZAN implementation update", K. Mitsuya
     10 minutes

5. "An efficient dynamic multicast agent approach for mobile IPv6
    multicast", HK Zhang
    draft-zhang-mipshop-multicast-dma-00.txt, 15 minutes

6. "Seamless Multicast Handover in a Hierarchical
    Mobile IPv6 Environment (M-HMIPv6)", T. Schmidt
    draft-schmidt-waehlisch-mhmipv6-03.txt, 15 minutes

7. "MPA Framework and Implementation Updates", by A. Dutta
    draft-ohba-mobopts-mpa-{framework,implementation}-01.txt,
    15 minutes

8. "Secure Proxy Neighbor Discovery using Multi-key CGAs", J. Kempf
     draft-kempf-mobopts-ringsig-ndproxy-00.txt, 15 minutes

9. "Improvement on Security and Performance of MIP6 Return Routability
     Test", F Zhao
     draft-zhao-mobopts-rr-ext-00, 15 minutes.

_______________________________________________

_______________________________________________
Mobopts mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mobopts