Subject: [Mobopts] I-D ACTION:draft-vogt-mobopts-simple-cba-00.txt

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 08:37:07 +0100

Hi everybody,

we submitted a re-written specification of CBA.  This draft is limited 
to the basic CBA mode, where the correspondent node measures a mobile 
node's effort in terms of the packets received from that mobile node.

	Title		: Credit-Based Authorization for Concurrent
                           Reachability Verification
	Author(s)	: C. Vogt, J. Arkko
	Filename	: draft-vogt-mobopts-simple-cba-00.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2006-2-15
	
    Mobility and multi-homing protocols enable multi-addressed nodes to
    redirect ongoing communication sessions from one IP address to
    another.  Most of these protocols verify a multi-addressed node's
    reachability at a claimed new IP address in order to prevent
    redirection-based flooding attacks.  In view of reduced protocol
    latencies, such verification is preferably performed concurrently,
    i.e., while packets are already being sent to the new IP address.
    This document defines Credit-Based Authorization, a technique that
    facilitates concurrent reachability verification without compromise
    of security.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vogt-mobopts-simple-cba-00.txt

Best regards,
- Christian

-- 
Christian Vogt, Institute of Telematics, Universitaet Karlsruhe (TH)
www.tm.uka.de/~chvogt/pubkey/

_______________________________________________
Mobopts mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mobopts