Subject: [Mobopts] MobiArch'06 - submission deadline in 3 days!

From: Xiaoming Fu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 11:50:31 +0200

===================================================================
MobiArch 2006 - Last Call for Papers - Paper submission by 7 August
===================================================================

(Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CfP)

Dear Colleagues,

A reminder that the paper submission deadline for the 1st Workshop on
Mobility in the Evolving Internet Architecture (San Francisco, CA, USA,
December 1, 2006, in conjunction with IEEE GLOBECOM 2006) will be coming
up soon.

- EDAS paper submission deadline (firm):  **** August 7, 2006 ****
- URL: http://user.informatik.uni-goettingen.de/~mobiarch

Please consult the above URL for details regarding submissions.

On behalf of the MobiArch'06 team,
Xiaoming Fu, University of Goettingen <[email-masked]>

_______________________________________________
Mobopts mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mobopts