Subject: [Mobopts] FW: [IRTF] #10: IRSG review of draft-irtf-mobopts-l2-abstractions-03.txt

From: Rajeev Koodli <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 12:51:59 -0700

-- 
http://people.nokia.net/~rajeev

------ Forwarded Message
From: IRTF <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 18:41:48 -0000
To: <undisclosed-recipients:;>
Subject: [IRTF] #10: IRSG review of
draft-irtf-mobopts-l2-abstractions-03.txt

#10: IRSG review of draft-irtf-mobopts-l2-abstractions-03.txt
----------------------------------------------------------------------+-----
 Reporter:  [email-masked]                                     |
Owner:  [email-masked], [email-masked]
     Type:  doc review                                                |
Status:  new       
 Priority:  routine                                                   |
Milestone:  1. Initiation of review
Component:  mobopts                                                   |
Version:  -00      
 Keywords:  Layer 2 abstractions, cross-layer design, fast handovers  |
----------------------------------------------------------------------+-----
 o  URL to the draft (updated if the draft is revised):

       http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-
 mobopts-l2-abstractions-03.txt

    o  Document shepherd name and contact information

       Rajeev Koodli, [email-masked]

    o  Type of RFC: Informational or Experimental

        Experimental

    o  Desired IESG Note (select from Appendix A)

        "This document is not an IETF Internet Standard.  It represents
        the consensus of the MobOpts Research Group of the Internet
 Research
        Task Force.  It may be considered for standardization by the
        IETF in the future."

    o  IRSG members performing editorial review (see Section 5.2)

       Round Robin winners

    o  Scheduled date for IRSG poll

        June 28, 2007

    o  IRSG poll results

        To be compiled

    o  Pointers to RG reviews

 http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mobopts/current/msg00795.html

 http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mobopts/current/msg00797.html

    o  IRSG Review comments and resolutions (or pointers)

        To be compiled

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://www3.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/ticket/10>
IRTF <http://tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac>
IRTF Tracker

------ End of Forwarded Message

_______________________________________________
Mobopts mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mobopts