Subject: [Mobopts] [IRTF] #24: IRSG review of MobOpts RG document draft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-solutions-08.txt

From: "IRTF" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 18:15:30 -0000

Ticket #24: IRSG review of MobOpts RG document draft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-
solutions-08.txt

 URL to the draft:

 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-
 solutions-08.txt

 Document shepherd name and contact information: Raj Patil,
 [email-masked]

 Type of RFC: Informational

 IRSG member performing editorial review: Michael Welzl

 Scheduled date for IRSG poll: May 30, 2008

 IRSG poll results: TBA

 Pointers to RG reviews: (URLs below and subsequent follow ups. NOTE: The
 RG conducted review on version 06. The current draft version is 08)

 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mobopts/current/msg00886.html

 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mobopts/current/msg00889.html

-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  Michael Welzl               
     Type:  doc review               |      Status:  new                         
 Priority:  routine                  |   Milestone:  1. Initiation of IRSG review
Component:  mobopts                  |     Version:  -08                         
 Severity:  In WG Last Call          |    Keywords:  MIPv6, Location Privacy     
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
-- 
Ticket URL: <http://www3.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/ticket/24>
IRTF <http://tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/>
IRTF Tracker
_______________________________________________
Mobopts mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mobopts