Subject: [Mobopts] [Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-irtf-mobopts-mpa-framework-04]

From: Ashutosh Dutta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 13:55:03 -0500

Rajeev and RG colleagues,

        We have submitted a new version (version 04) of the draft 
titled, "A Framework of Media-Independent Pre-authentication (MPA) for 
Inter-domain Handover Optimization."

In this version, we have taken care of the comments and suggestions that 
were made during the last presentation in 72nd IETF in Dublin. This 
draft had already addressed the comments from RGLC prior to IETF 72nd.

Thanks
Ashutosh Dutta (on behalf of the co-authors)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-irtf-mobopts-mpa-framework-04
Date: Sun,  2 Nov 2008 11:13:02 -0800 (PST)
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-irtf-mobopts-mpa-framework-04.txt has been 
successfuly submitted by Ashutosh Dutta and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-irtf-mobopts-mpa-framework
Revision:	 04
Title:		 A Framework of Media-Independent Pre-Authentication (MPA) for 
Inter- domain Handover Optimization
Creation_date:	 2008-11-02
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 64

Abstract:
This document describes a framework of Media-independent Pre-
Authentication (MPA), a new handover optimization mechanism that
addresses the issues on existing mobility management protocols and
mobility optimization mechanisms to support inter-domain handover.
MPA is a mobile-assisted, secure handover optimization scheme that
works over any link-layer and with any mobility management protocol
and is best applicable to support optimization during inter-domain
handover.  MPA's pre-authentication, pre-configuration, and proactive
handover techniques allow many of the handoff related operations to
take place before the mobile has moved to the new network.  We
describe the details of all the associated techniques and its
applicability for different scenarios involving various mobility
protocols during inter-domain handover.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
Mobopts mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/mobopts