Subject: [Mobopts] MOBOPTS Inter-domain optimization Pre-authentication Draft

From: Ashutosh Dutta <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 15:31:01 -0500

Dear MOBOPTS Colleagues,

	  A new version of the "Inter-domain Optimization with 
Pre-authentication" draft has been submitted. Here is the URL to the 
most recent version of the draft.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-mobopts-mpa-framework-04.txt

We have taken care of the comments raised during the last meeting in 
Dublin including all the comments raised during RGLC. Most specifically, 
we have taken care of the comments received during the last IRTF meeting 
in Dublin. These comments have been reflected in the appendices C.5 and 
C.6 as follows.

C.5.  Systems evaluation and performance results . . . . . . . . 52
        C.5.1.  Intra-technology, Intra-domain . . . . . . . . . . . . 52
        C.5.2.  Inter-technology, Inter-domain . . . . . . . . . . . . 55
        C.5.3.  MPA-assisted Layer 2 pre-authentication  . . . . . . . 55
C.6.  Guidelines for handover preparation  . . . . . . . . . . . 60

We have described some of these results in the earlier presentations 
within MOBOPTS RG. Since RGLC has been completed, we believe this can be
sent for IRSG review after you get a chance to take a look at it.

Thanks
Ashutosh
_______________________________________________
Mobopts mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/mobopts