Subject: [Mobopts] Call for papers: ICNP 2009

From: Xiaoming Fu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 00:21:50 +0100

CALL FOR PAPERS
                             ICNP 2009
        17th IEEE International Conference on Network Protocols
                       October 13-16, 2009
                    Princeton, New Jersey, USA
                  http://www.ieee-icnp.org/2009

ICNP, the IEEE International Conference on Network Protocols is the
premier conference covering all aspects of network protocols. ICNP will
be held in its seventeenth year at Princeton, New Jersey from October
13-16th, 2009. Papers with significant research contributions on network
protocols are solicited for submission. Papers related to all aspects of
network protocols including design, implementation, analysis,
performance and specification are relevant. Papers must not be
previously published nor under review in any other conference or
journal. Only original papers that have not been published previously or
submitted for publication and under review by another conference or
journal elsewhere can be submitted. Papers containing plagiarized
material will be subject to the IEEE Plagiarism policy and will be
rejected without review. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
• Protocol design, implementation, testing and analysis.
• Measurement studies of protocol performance.
• Protocols for wireless ad hoc and sensor networks.
• Protocols for peer-to-peer networks.
• Protocols for specific functions such as routing, flow/congestion
control, network management.
• Protocols for security, survivability and fault-tolerance.

Papers must be directly relevant to protocols. Papers on general
networking where protocols are only a secondary focus will be considered
only if they are of exceptionally high quality.

Papers will be subject to a double-blind review process. The identity of
authors and referees will not be revealed to each other. To ensure blind
reviewing, the authors' names and affiliations should not appear in the
paper. Bibliographic references should protect the authors' anonymity.
Papers should adhere to the IEEE format and should not be more than 10
pages. The font size should not be smaller than 10pt.  Further
instructions will be posted on the ICNP website
(http://www.ieee-icnp.org/2009).

Authors of accepted papers will be expected to register for the
conference and the paper must be presented at the conference in order
for the paper to appear in the conference proceedings.

Important Dates:
Abstract Submission:        April 10, 2009 8:59 P.M. EDT
Paper Submission:           April 17, 2009 8:59 P.M. EDT (Hard Deadline)
Notification of Acceptance: July  28, 2009
Camera Ready Version Due:   September 4, 2009

Organizing Committee:

Executive Committee:
David Lee                   Ohio State University, USA (Chair)
Mostafa Ammar               Georgia Tech. USA
Ken Calvert                 University of Kentucky, USA
Teruo Higashino             Osaka University, Japan
Raymond Miller              University of Maryland, USA

General Chairs:
K.K. Ramakrishnan           AT & T Labs Research, USA
Henning Schulzrinne         Columbia University, USA

Program Chairs:
Timothy Griffin             University of Cambridge, U.K.
Srikanth V. Krishnamurthy   University of California, Riverside, USA

For more details, visit the conference webpage:
http://www.ieee-icnp.org/2009

Regards,
Xiaoming Fu
IEEE ICNP'09 Publicity Chair

_______________________________________________
Mobopts mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/mobopts