Subject: [Modern] MODERN session at IETF 101 in London

From: Steve Donovan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 12:44:17 -0600

All,

We have an hour slot in London immediately following the DISPATCH 
session during the first slot on Monday morning.

Please let Tom and I know about any agenda requests for this session.

Regards,

Steve

---

From: "Peterson, Jon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 14:55:08 +0000

So we do have a few new and revised documents for MODERN that we might
discuss this time.

Last time we showed some early thinking about how TeRI and DRiP might play
together. We decided to explore that a bit more deeply in a new draft:

https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-peterson-modern-drip-teri-00.txt

Probably we should focus most of our time around that. I did slightly
update the base TeRI draft as well to reflect how the operations of MODERN
are geared more towards centralized than decentralized architectures, and
what the delta might be for a decentralized implementation of TeRI.

We might also want to review the last-minute changes made to the MODERN
problem statement and framework, such as the addition of the Privacy
Considerations.

Thanks!

Jon Peterson
Neustar, Inc.

On 3/5/18, 10:44 AM, "Modern on behalf of Steve Donovan"
<[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>Modern mailing list
>[email-masked]