Subject: [Monami6] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-thaler-mobility-comparison-01.txt]

From: Nicolas Montavont <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 11:41:16 +0200

Subject: [Mip6] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-thaler-mobility-comparison-01.txt]
From: Vijay Devarapalli <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 16:09:54 -0700
List-Id: mip6.ietf.org

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Date: Jun 27, 2006 12:50 PM
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-thaler-mobility-comparison-01.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

        Title           : A Comparison of Mobility-Related Protocols
        Author(s)       : D. Thaler
        Filename        : draft-thaler-mobility-comparison-01.txt
        Pages           : 0
        Date            : 2006-6-27

Mobile IPv6 (MIP6), the Level 3 Multihoming Shim Protocol (SHIM6),
   and the Host Identity Protocol (HIP) all address various aspects of
   mobility and multi-homing in similar ways.  This document gives a
   brief comparison of their features.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thaler-mobility-comparison-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
        "get draft-thaler-mobility-comparison-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
        [email-masked].
In the body type:
        "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-thaler-mobility-comparison-01.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
        exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
        "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
        up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
        how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6
_______________________________________________
Monami6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/monami6