Subject: [Monami6] Forward: I-D ACTION:draft-mitsuya-monami6-flow-distribution-policy-01.txt

From: Koshiro MITSUYA <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 14:16:34 +0900

Monami6 WG,

We've updated our draft about flow distribution feature on MCoA.
Any comments are greately appreciated.

thanks,
Koshiro

Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mitsuya-monami6-flow-distribution-policy-01.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 10:50:01 -0400
List-Id: i-d-announce.ietf.org

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: A Schema Fragment for Flow Distribution
	Author(s)	: K. Mitsuya, et al.
	Filename	: draft-mitsuya-monami6-flow-distribution-policy-01.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2006-6-23
	
The multiple care-of address registration protocol [1] provides a
framework to maintain multiple virtual paths with its home agents.
But it does not included a solution to define policies for flow
distribution on the multiple paths and to share the polices.  This
document describes a schema fragment (a xml based data set) to define
a flow distribution policy.  A dynamic policy exchange method using
SOAP is also introduced.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mitsuya-monami6-flow-distribution-policy-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-mitsuya-monami6-flow-distribution-policy-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-mitsuya-monami6-flow-distribution-policy-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
_______________________________________________
Monami6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/monami6