Subject: [Monami6] Announcing two new drafts

From: "Tero Kauppinen (JO/LMF)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 16:15:14 +0300

Hello all,

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: A Filter Rule Mechanism for Multi-access Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)	: C. Larsson, et al.
	Filename	: draft-larsson-monami6-filter-rules-01.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2006-10-25
	
This document suggests a mechanism that could be used to control per-
    flow interface selection for communication to and from multi-homed
    nodes.  A clear distinction is made between policies, filter rules
    and filters.

    In order to be able to use filter rules in a multi-access mobility
    context without excessive overhead, it is advantageous to be able to
    define filter definitions and bindings separately, as it is expected
    that it may be necessary to update the bindings much more often than
    the filter definitions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-larsson-monami6-filter-rules-01.txt

----

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Filter Interface Identifier Binding in Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)	: T. Kauppinen, et al.
	Filename	: draft-kauppinen-monami6-binding-filter-rule-00.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2006-10-18
	
    Mobile nodes using more than one interface for communicating with
    other nodes in the network need a mechanism that controls how these
    interfaces are used.  One way of controlling the interface usage is
    to define rules that map flows to network interfaces.  These rules
    can also be called filter rules that are bound to Filter Interface
    Identifiers.

    This document describes a mechanism to associate Filter Interface
    Identifiers with the current location information of a mobile node in
    case when the mobility protocol used by the mobile node is Mobile
    IPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kauppinen-monami6-binding-filter-rule-00.txt

Cheers,
Tero

_______________________________________________
Monami6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/monami6