Subject: [Monami6] request for items for the IETF meeting

From: Nicolas Montavont <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 18:05:59 +0200

Dear all,

We only received few requests for presentation at the next IETF meeting.
If you would like to present your work, we encourage you to request a 
slot ASAP in order to properly prepare the meeting.

Thank you,

Nicolas

_______________________________________________
Monami6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/monami6

---

From: "Conny Larsson (KI/EAB)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 09:13:14 +0200

Hi Nicolas,

I would like to request a time slot to present the following drafts.

1. draft-larsson-monami6-filter-rules-01.txt and
   draft-kauppinen-monami6-binding-filter-rule-00.txt

2. The above drafts are about filter rules exchange between a mobile
   node and a filtering peer (HA/CN) and how the filter rules are
   bound to CoA using the BID as introduced in 
draft-ietf-monami6-multiplecoa

3. 10-15 minutes

Best Regards
Conny Larsson