Subject: [monami6] New draft draft-ming-monami6-multihomed-sipnemo-00.txt

From: "Lee, Chao-Hsien" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 10:35:56 +0800

Dear all:

We have submitted a new draft that extends SIP-NEMO to support network
mobility in multihoming. If you have any question, please feel free to
contact with us. Thanks.

Title: Multihoming in SIP-based Network Mobility (SIP-NEMO)
Author(s): C. Lee, et al.
Filename: draft-ming-monami6-multihomed-sipnemo-00.txt
Pages: 20
Date: 2006-10-20

Abstract

   Network mobility is proposed to let a mobile network change its point
   of attachment and still to keep all nodes attached to the mobile
   network globally reachable.  However, due to scare bandwidth, limited
   signaling coverage and frequent link failure, a mobile network needs
   multihoming, i.e., multiple paths simultaneously to access the
   Internet, on the perspective of performance and reliability.  The
   document specifies how to support multihoming in network mobility
   using the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).  The proposed Multihomed
   SIP-based Network Mobility (SIP-NEMO) can dynamically select a path
   per session according to the status of egress interfaces and/or
   gateways.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.mmnetlab.csie.ncku.edu.tw/leech/draft-ming-monami6-multihomed-sip
nemo-00.txt

Best regards,

Lee, Chao-Hsien
Ph. D. student
Dept. of Computer Science and Information  Engineering
National Cheng Kung University, Tainan, Taiwan, R.O.C.

Phone: +886-6-2080362
E-mail: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Monami6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/monami6