Subject: [Monami6] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-monami6-mipv6-analysis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 18:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Nodes and Multiple Interfaces in IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Analysis of Multihoming in Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)	: N. Montavont, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-monami6-mipv6-analysis-02.txt
	Pages		: 35
	Date		: 2007-2-27
	
Mobile IPv6 as specified in RFC3775 [1] allows a mobile node to
   maintain its IPv6 communications while moving between subnets.  This
   document investigates configurations where a mobile node running
   Mobile IPv6 is multihomed.  The use of multiple addresses is foreseen
   to provide ubiquitous, permanent and fault-tolerant access to the
   Internet, particularly on mobile nodes which are more prone to
   failure or sudden lack of connectivity.  However, Mobile IPv6
   currently lacks support for such multihomed nodes.  The purpose of
   this document is to detail all the issues arising through the
   operation of Mobile IPv6 on multihomed mobile nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-monami6-mipv6-analysis-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-monami6-mipv6-analysis-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-monami6-mipv6-analysis-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Monami6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/monami6