Subject: [Monami6] MCoA-02

From: RYUJI WAKIKAWA <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 23:02:38 +0900

Hello all,

We updated the MCoA according to the discussion on the list and  
Jari's comment.
I also asked several individual reviews and fixed texts. I specially  
thank to Roman Kuntz.

http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-monami6-multiplecoa-02.txt

The changes are quite big this time.
Appendix B.  Changes From Previous Versions

    Changes from draft-ietf-monami6-multiplecoa-01.txt

    o  Updating the text of BID definition.  The older text was unclear
       whether a BID is assigned to a binding or a interface.  It is now
       clearly defined that BID is assigned to each binding.

    o  Removing R flag according to complexity.

    o  Introducing O (Overwrite) flag.  This flag is useful when a MN
       sends all the active CoAs to HA or CN all at once.  It also  
useful
       when a MN reboots and sends a first BU to HA and CN. see
       Section 5.11 in detail.

    o  Removing the Binding Error texts, since there is no way to know
       BID when BE is sent by CN.

    o  Clearing up the Status code of Binding Unique Identifier sub-
       option and Binding Acknowledgment.  Renewing the texts in
       Section 6.3.

    o  Adding new section "Sending Packets to HA" and "Receiving Packets
       from MN".

    o  adding how to handle correspondent nodes which do not support  
MCoA
       extension in Section 5.2.

    o  Return routability is now extended to carry and use BID to
       generate Authenticator.  Section 6.2 and Section 5.2 are added.

    o  Adding a new section: IPsec and IKEv2 interaction.

    o  Shortening Introduction.  We also remove several useless texts in
       this doc.

regards,
ryuji

_______________________________________________
Monami6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/monami6