Subject: [monami6] what is your opinion on whether Mobile access gateway should provide flow distribution or binding function for simple IPv6 host ?

From: qinxia <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 09:46:56 +0800

Hello folks,

The scenario is as follows:

   MN has two interfaces, access to network through different wireless
technology

>From the perspective of MN, Mobility is supported by PMIP. So, TWO more MAGs
(PMA, if PMA is separated with MAG) are serving for the MN, MN has two
distinct home addresses. 

HA

(PMIP network)

MAG1

MAG2

MN

 Home agent could redirect flows from tunnel between MAG1 and HA into tunnel
between MAG2 and HA.

Any comments are welcomed sincerely.

BR

Alice

_______________________________________________
Monami6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/monami6