Subject: [MEXT] Consensus call: Binding revocation will NOT use GSM

From: Julien Laganier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 14:59:14 +0200

Folks,

During the 2nd MEXT session, there was consensus amongst the session 
attendees that Binding Revocation shall NOT use the GSM framework. 
Rather, the consensus was that binding revocation shall use directly 
the mobility header and allocates its own MH types values.

Hereby we'd like to confirm that room consensus on the mailing list. If 
you haven't expressed an opinion during the session, please send a note 
to the list stating whether you agree or disagree with that room 
consensus by 2008-08-14.

-- julien & marcelo, MEXT chairs

_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext

---

From: "Mohamed Khalil" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 09:07:21 -0500

I am ok  that binding revocation will use directly the MH and allocates
its own MH types values.
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Julien Laganier
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 7:59 AM
To: [email-masked]; marcelo bagnulo braun
Subject: [MEXT] Consensus call: Binding revocation will NOT use GSM

Folks,