Subject: Re: [MEXT] Adoption of draft-muhanna-mext-binding-revocation-02.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 21:02:06 -0700 (PDT)

I support adoption of draft-muhanna-mext-binding-revocation-02.txt as a WG item.

Regards,

Behcet

----- Original Message ----
From: Julien Laganier <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 12:03:26 PM
Subject: [MEXT] Adoption of draft-muhanna-mext-binding-revocation-02.txt

Hello Folks,

The MEXT WG has a deliverable for Binding Revocation for IP Mobility. 

Hereby we'd like to ask WG participants whether or not they think this 
individual submission should be adopted as the corresponding MEXT work 
item. Please answer to this note to state your opinion by Monday July 
28th.

Thank you for your support,

-- julien & marcelo, MEXT chairs  

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

    Title           : Binding Revocation for IPv6 Mobility
    Author(s)       : A. Muhanna, et al.
    Filename        : draft-muhanna-mext-binding-revocation-02.txt
    Pages           : 32
    Date            : 2008-07-11

This document defines the revocation semantics for terminating a
mobile node's mobility session and associated resources.  These
semantics are generic enough and can be used by mobility entities in
the case of Client Mobile IPv6 and its extensions.  This mechanism
allows the mobility entity which initiates the revocation procedure
to request its corresponding one to terminate either one, multiple or
all specified binding cache entries.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-muhanna-mext-binding-revocation-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext