Subject: [MEXT] FW: I-D Action:draft-premec-mext-extended-home-link-00.txt

From: "Premec, Domagoj" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 18:39:31 +0100

Hi everyone,

This is a draft on enabling the IPv4-only or IPv6-only home link for
DSMIP6.

Any comments are appriciated.

domagoj

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of ext
[email-masked]
Sent: 27. listopad 2008 18:00
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-premec-mext-extended-home-link-00.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Extended Home Link Support for DSMIPv6
	Author(s)       : D. Premec
	Filename        : draft-premec-mext-extended-home-link-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2008-10-27

Mobile IPv6 Support for Dual Stack Hosts and Routers requires that the
mobile node's home link provides native dual stack support. This
document relaxes this requirement and specifies how a DSMIP6-enabled
mobile node can, with the help of its home agent, maintain connectivity
for both of its home addresses while attached to a home link that
supports only single IP family. 

Conventions used in this document 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-premec-mext-extended-home-link
-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext