Subject: [Mops] MOPS Virtual Interim -- Minutes

From: "Leslie Daigle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 16:42:00 -0400

Hi,

Thanks to everyone who participated in today’s MOPS virtual interim 
meeting — good turnout, good discussion, and good progress on the 
opscon document.

For those of you who were present, could you take a quick look at the 
codimd minutes and review for accuracy?  We’ll plan to make these 
official mid-next week (say, Wednesday, by end of day, in whatever 
timezone).

https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-interim-2020-mops-02-mops

Thanks,
Leslie.

-- 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie Daigle
Principal, ThinkingCat Enterprises
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------