Subject: [Mops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mops-ar-use-case-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2022 10:22:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Media OPerationS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Media Operations Use Case for an Augmented Reality Application on Edge Computing Infrastructure
        Authors         : Renan Krishna
                          Akbar Rahman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mops-ar-use-case-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2022-03-06

Abstract:
   This document explores the issues involved in the use of Edge
   Computing resources to operationalize media use cases that involve
   Extended Reality (XR) applications.  In particular, we discuss those
   applications that run on devices having different form factors and
   need Edge computing resources to mitigate the effect of problems such
   as a need to support interactive communication requiring low latency,
   limited battery power, and heat dissipation from those devices.  The
   intended audience for this document are network operators who are
   interested in providing edge computing resources to operationalize
   the requirements of such applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mops-ar-use-case/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-mops-ar-use-case-04.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mops-ar-use-case-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts