Subject: [Mops] Fwd: For those who are trying to keep up with the IETF 113 Media Over QUIC BOF ...

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2022 14:36:50 -0600

Dear Media Operations fans,

I just sent this note to the "Media Over QUIC" mailing list, which is being
used as the discussion list for the MOQ BOF at IETF 113, and it seemed
reasonable to notify MOPS as well.

I know that Leslie and Kyle have asked Magnus to talk about this BOF at the
MOPS session in Vienna, and if that sounds interesting to you, you might
want to take a peek at the posted agenda, and perhaps even subscribe to the
MOQ mailing list, at  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/moq (where
followup to my note should most likely go).

Do The Right Thing, of course!

Best,

Spencer, who has no relevant hats to wear in this conversation

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Mar 9, 2022 at 2:23 PM
Subject: For those who are trying to keep up with the IETF 113 Media Over
QUIC BOF ...
To: MOQ Mailing List <[email-masked]>

Dear MOQ fans,

I wanted to help folks notice that the MOQ BOF chairs, Magnus Westerlund
and  Alan Frindell, have posted the BOF agenda at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/113/session/moq.

As Magnus noted earlier, the agenda is still subject to change, but the
current version in the datatracker will likely help us understand what to
expect.

Do The Right Thing, of course.

Best,

Spencer, who has no relevant hats to wear in this conversation