Subject: [Mops] Draft agenda for IETF 113 meeting, and some updates

From: "Leslie Daigle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2022 17:03:48 -0500

Hi,

Renan Krishna will be following up, soon, on the discussion of the AR 
document.  There are some larger open questions, and we’ll take the 
time at the WG meeting at IETF 113 to hash through them.

With that said, there’s still some agenda space, if there are 
developing items people think would be good to have on our agenda — to 
discuss as MOPS work, or to raise for general awareness.

I’ve uploaded this to the materials manager, but consider it a draft 
agenda — happy to have your input.

#MOPS IETF 113 Hybrid Agenda
March 21, 2021.

##Admin [5 min]

* Note well
* Agenda bash
* Jabber scribe
* Minutes taker https://notes.ietf.org/notes-ietf-112-mops#

##Industry News/Experiences [10min]
* SVA updates (Glenn Deen)

##WG Docs [30 min]
* Media Operations Use Case for an Augmented Reality Application on Edge
Computing Infrastructure (Renan Krishna)

##Related IETF work [20 min]
* MOQ meeting (Magnus Westerlund)

## Milestones [15 min]
* Where from here

## AoB [5min]

Leslie.

-- 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie Daigle
Principal, ThinkingCat Enterprises
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------