Subject: [Mops] Milestones changed for mops WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2022 18:22:37 -0700

Deleted milestone "Last-call document on edge network considerations for
streaming media".

Deleted milestone "Draft documenting Society of Motion Picture and Television
Engineers (SMPTE) protocol reliance on IETF protocols".

Changed milestone "IESG to decide whether continue, re-charter or close MOPS
WG", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Revised draft operational considerations for low latency
streaming video applications", set due date to February 2022 from July 2021,
resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Draft documenting Streaming Video Alliance (SVA) reliance
on IETF protocols", set due date to July 2022 from July 2021.

Deleted milestone "Last-call document on Society of Motion Picture and
Television Engineers (SMPTE) protocol reliance on IETF protocols (including
explicit outreach to SMPTE)".

Changed milestone "Last-call document on operational considerations for low
latency streaming video applications", set due date to November 2022 from
November 2021.

Changed milestone "Last-call document on Streaming Video Alliance (SVA)
reliance on IETF protocols (including explicit outreach to SVA)", set due
date to November 2022 from July 2022.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/mops/about/

---

From: Kyle Rose <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 21:25:39 -0400

I've adjusted the milestones to reflect the chairs' proposal from IETF 113.
Rather than "TBD", I had to put in a date for LC of the low-latency opcons
draft, so I pulled Nov 2022 out of a hat since that's what was pre-selected
by the data tracker.

Kyle

On Tue, Apr 5, 2022 at 9:22 PM IETF Secretariat <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> --
> Mops mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mops
>