Subject: [Mops] Weekly github digest (MOPS Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 15:30:46 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons (+5/-0/💬8)
  5 issues created:
  - Come up with a meaningful plan for "living document" that contains what's now in Section 8 (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/114 [AD Review] 
  - Ops considerations for end-to-end encryption (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/113 [AD Review] 
  - Reword statement about mobile operators lowering quality (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/112 [AD Review] 
  - App level encryption is not addressed.  (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/111 [AD Review] 
  - Eric 6.3 comments (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/110 

  7 issues received 8 new comments:
  - #114 Come up with a meaningful plan for "living document" that contains what's now in Section 8 (1 by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/114 [AD Review] 
  - #113 Ops considerations for end-to-end encryption (1 by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/113 [AD Review] 
  - #111 App level encryption is not addressed.  (2 by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/111 [AD Review] 
  - #110 Eric 6.3 comments (1 by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/110 [AD Review] 
  - #109 Consider moving Section 5.7 into Section 6  (1 by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/109 [AD Review] 
  - #108 Break up the first sentence in 5.6  (1 by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/108 [AD Review] 
  - #101 Update Section 2 to be consistent with rest of doc on HTTP/3 and QUIC (1 by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/101 [AD Review] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons (+6/-0/💬0)
  6 pull requests submitted:
  - Fix issue 113 (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/120 
  - Fixes issue 111 (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/119 
  - fix issue 109 (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/118 
  - Fix issue-108 (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/117 
  - Justify inclusion of BitTorrent discussion (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/116 
  - Update Section 2 (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/115 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons