Subject: [Mops] Weekly github digest (MOPS Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2022 00:46:02 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons (+13/-0/💬9)
  13 issues created:
  - Consider moving Section 5.7 into Section 6  (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/109 [AD Review] 
  - Break up the first sentence in 5.6  (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/108 [AD Review] 
  - Clarify networking issues in 5.5  (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/107 [AD Review] 
  - Check terminology for "server-player systems" (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/106 
  - Clarify "port utilization" in 3.7 (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/105 
  - Explain end part of section 3.6  (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/104 
  - Be clear about whose traffic we're talking about in 3.2.1 (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/103 [AD Review] 
  - Mention HTTP by middlebox as an advantage (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/102 [AD Review] 
  - Update Section 2 to be consistent with rest of doc on HTTP/3 and QUIC (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/101 [AD Review] 
  - Explain why ultra low latency is <1 second  (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/100 
  - Update growth numbers in Section 2 (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/99 
  - Clearer definition of "continuous"/"simultaneous" in section 1. (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/98 
  - Clean up editorials from Eric Vyncke's AD review (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/97 

  4 issues received 9 new comments:
  - #104 Explain end part of section 3.6  (3 by GrumpyOldTroll, SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/104 [AD Review] 
  - #102 Mention HTTP by middlebox as an advantage (3 by GrumpyOldTroll, SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/102 [AD Review] 
  - #100 Explain why ultra low latency is <1 second  (2 by GrumpyOldTroll, SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/100 [AD Review] 
  - #98 Clearer definition of "continuous"/"simultaneous" in section 1. (1 by GrumpyOldTroll)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/98 [AD Review] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons