Subject: [Mops] Fwd: [tsvwg] NVIDIA GTC 2022 presentation : Streaming AR/VR Over 5G Networks

From: Kyle Rose <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 10:39:34 -0400

This is essentially a 30 minute advertisement for L4S, but it may still be
of some interest to MOPS as insight into where the industry is moving on
low-latency interactive media.

Kyle

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ingemar Johansson S <ingemar.s.johansson=[email-masked]
Date: Tue, Apr 12, 2022 at 3:42 AM
Subject: [tsvwg] NVIDIA GTC 2022 presentation : Streaming AR/VR Over 5G
Networks
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Hi

This event (~30min) can be of interest for those of you who are interested
in L4S

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/on-demand/session/gtcspring22-s42009/

The event is free but requires registration to view.

Enjoy

Ingemar

==================================

Ingemar Johansson  M.Sc.

Master Researcher

GFTL ER Networks RNS Protocol & E2E Perf

Labratoriegränd 11

977 53, Luleå, Sweden

Phone +46-1071 43042

SMS/MMS +46-73 078 3289

[email-masked]

www.ericsson.com

*                    You can't start a fire*

*Worryin' about your little world fallin' apart*

                       Bruce Springsteen

===================================