Subject: Re: [MORG] minutes?

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 14:40:21 +0100

Timo Sirainen wrote:

>I remember seeing minutes posted after some IETF meets. Did anyone
>bother taking down notes for morg, or is someone still supposed to post
>them? :)
>
Sorry, I am way behind on everything. This is on my todo list. I intend 
to slightly edit jabber log.

>(And what about for Lemonade?)
>
<http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08jul/minutes/lemonade.txt>

_______________________________________________
MORG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/morg
Note Well: http://www.ietf.org/maillist.html

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 15:03:15 +0100

Alexey Melnikov wrote:

> Sorry, I am way behind on everything. This is on my todo list. I 
> intend to slightly edit jabber log.

Sorry, I forgot that Bob Morgan took minutes. So I've edited them 
slightly and uploaded to the meeting material site:
 <http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08jul/minutes/morg.txt>

Please send me any corrections/additions ASAP.

---

From: Timo Sirainen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 17:47:26 +0300

> presentation: draft-karp-morg-sortdisplay (Alexey presenting)
> should alg consider RFC2822 comments?

I remember mentioning (or at least thinking): It should be looked up  
the same as ENVELOPE's addr-name.

> presentation:  multimailbox search

>   Timo:  (accepts being volunteered to write up this proposal)

Well :) I'm not against it but I'm not sure when I'll have time.

> presentation:  per-mailbox/per-server attributes

>   Timo:  prohibit mailbox names with control characters?

I was thinking wrongly that mailbox name would be part of the  
annotation key, but since it isn't it doesn't matter.